Go Back   Club Conspiracy Forums > Unexplainable Discussions > Out of this World Discussions
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read



Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #11  
Old 11-02-2009, 05:20 AM
albie albie is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Posts: 418
Default Re: Reptile face in the 5 pound note!!!!!


Then you say that you saw a reptile change because of positive energy, implying that it is an effort to keep a human face. Yet you see accounts elsewhere that say that it is a struggle for the reptiles to come through and appear. That they need rituals producing NEGATIVE energy for this to happen. It can't be both.

Even Icke is now saying they don't actually shape shift and that people just see the ghost of a reptile that is possessing the host.

You see so many different stories. I think you're all lying. I've known liars personally and you smell of it. You assume too much and you do it in a way that sounds too sure of yourself, even though you already said you weren't sure. A thing a liar will often do is protest they are not liars even though nobody has accused them of it. I think you are making stuff up and smirking about it right now.

Reply With Quote
  #12  
Old 11-02-2009, 09:54 AM
Eye-Kon's Avatar
Eye-Kon Eye-Kon is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Posts: 39
Default Re: Reptile face in the 5 pound note!!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by albie View Post
Then you say that you saw a reptile change because of positive energy, implying that it is an effort to keep a human face. Yet you see accounts elsewhere that say that it is a struggle for the reptiles to come through and appear. That they need rituals producing NEGATIVE energy for this to happen. It can't be both.

Even Icke is now saying they don't actually shape shift and that people just see the ghost of a reptile that is possessing the host.

You see so many different stories. I think you're all lying. I've known liars personally and you smell of it. You assume too much and you do it in a way that sounds too sure of yourself, even though you already said you weren't sure. A thing a liar will often do is protest they are not liars even though nobody has accused them of it. I think you are making stuff up and smirking about it right now.

I've never said it was a struggle for a reptilian to change in to their true form. The only thing I've assumed is that it can be struggle to keep their human form at times such as times when there around someone who is extremely happy. I don't think being extremely happy around them alone will cause them to shift but I think going from being a bit depressed to all of sudden extremely happy can cause them to shape shift at times. This obviously happens with people sometimes when there thinking about something and then all of sudden they realize something that makes them happy. This could probably be because they were trying to harvest that persons energy when they were a little bit down and then all of sudden they get a surge of positive energy but to be completely honest I don't know any of this for sure, just personal experiences of mine seem to point towards this being the case.

You should really look in to the hollow earth theory its quite interesting. Theres tons of storys of the earth being hollow and how the opening are on the north and south poles. It is also said that shamballah is the biggest city with in the earth and its the capital of the inside. I find it funny how you can't look at the north and south poles on google earth. I've done plenty of research in librarys, the net and just by talking to people. The truth I've accepted is so much different then what were conditioned to believe so of course its going to be extremely hard to accept. I never accepted it myself until I started experiencing reptilian interaction. I don't know for sure there from inside the earth but I do know for sure they are here on earth living amongst us.
__________________
Hate to admit it but my reptilian theory was a sham. Like honestly its one thing to believe in aliens but to believe in shape-shifting negative beings is just totally far fetched. I got a kick outta the replies though.
Reply With Quote
  #13  
Old 11-03-2009, 05:01 AM
albie albie is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Posts: 418
Default Re: Reptile face in the 5 pound note!!!!!

>>I've never said it was a struggle for a reptilian to change in to their true form.

Other people have. Everyone seems to have a different story about them. They live in swamps, they are people who transform into reptiles, they are reptiles that change into humans. They need rituals to change, they can change around someone being happy. They are aliens, they are from another dimension, they live underground, they are mutants, they are old inhabitants of this planet, they are dinosaurs. They need to drink blood to stay human, they need to drink blood to change into a reptile etc etc etc etc etc etc.

It's bullshit. You saw V when you were a kid, you heard about Icke, you made stuff up and pretend it all happened before you heard about Icke.

Admit it.
Reply With Quote
  #14  
Old 11-05-2009, 12:43 PM
EireEngineer's Avatar
EireEngineer EireEngineer is offline
Woo Nemesis
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: Grapevine, Texas
Posts: 583
Default Re: Reptile face in the 5 pound note!!!!!

It is all fairly inconsistant huh?
__________________
If you are not part of the solution, you are part of the precipitate.
Reply With Quote
  #15  
Old 11-06-2009, 03:51 AM
albie albie is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Posts: 418
Default Re: Reptile face in the 5 pound note!!!!!

We know there are liars in the world. We have all met them. They will make up all kinds of crap. Now the internet is a great place for them. They can find big groups of people who are willing to believe AND they can tell their stories to them without the obstacle of being face to face with them. IDEAL for a liar. So, given that the internet, and forums such as these are IDEAL places for liars...where are they?

See any?

Did those people grow up, or die?

Or are the people who claim to see reptiles the liars? It seems bloody obvious that they are the kids in the playground who just bullshitted constantly to make themselves look important. If not, then WHERE have those kids gone?
Reply With Quote
  #16  
Old 11-06-2009, 04:44 AM
Out of the Box Out of the Box is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Posts: 518
Default Re: Reptile face in the 5 pound note!!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by albie View Post
We know there are liars in the world. We have all met them. They will make up all kinds of crap. Now the internet is a great place for them.
So is the CIA or Mossad

Quote:
Originally Posted by albie View Post
They can find big groups of people who are willing to believe AND they can tell their stories to them without the obstacle of being face to face with them.
The Internet is also the only place where controversial facts can reach a large audience, unlike the controlled mainstream media and biased academia. In some cases, it is the only place to find certain facts (if you disregard rare controversial books). The idea that mainstream views are always factual and unpopular views are always biased is a silly fallacy and this is perfectly illustrated by the fact that once 99% of all Europeans were certain the earth was flat and laughed at the idea of a round earth.

But I will agree with you on this : there's a lot of nonsense to be found on the Internet. That's one of the reasons I try to use well-sourced books instead of Internet sources as references whenever I can.

Quote:
Originally Posted by albie View Post
It seems bloody obvious that they are the kids in the playground who just bullshitted constantly to make themselves look important. If not, then WHERE have those kids gone?
Some of them may have turned into "sceptics" and just continued lying from a different point of view
Reply With Quote
  #17  
Old 11-06-2009, 05:38 AM
albie albie is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Posts: 418
Default Re: Reptile face in the 5 pound note!!!!!

Liars wouldn't become skeptics. That would be contrary to their bullshit code. I had a friend who was a liar and he is now a Muslim...hmm. Religion. More bullshit.
Reply With Quote
  #18  
Old 11-06-2009, 05:53 AM
Out of the Box Out of the Box is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Posts: 518
Default Re: Reptile face in the 5 pound note!!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by albie View Post
Liars wouldn't become skeptics.
I said "sceptics", with an emphasis on the quotation marks. So-called "sceptics" are people who're really anything but sceptic but who just defend the mainstream account on pretty much everything using mostly authority arguments (but also other strawman arguments) to make their point.

Quote:
Originally Posted by albie View Post
I had a friend who was a liar and he is now a Muslim...hmm. Religion. More bullshit.
Most organised religion is utter BS, however I wouldn't just jumble all religions and religious views together. Especially certain Asian meta-physical philosophies (like Tao or Vedanta) can be a very useful addition to hard science in areas where science does not offer an explanation.
Reply With Quote
  #19  
Old 11-06-2009, 07:58 AM
EireEngineer's Avatar
EireEngineer EireEngineer is offline
Woo Nemesis
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: Grapevine, Texas
Posts: 583
Default Re: Reptile face in the 5 pound note!!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Out of the Box View Post
I said "sceptics", with an emphasis on the quotation marks. So-called "sceptics" are people who're really anything but sceptic but who just defend the mainstream account on pretty much everything using mostly authority arguments (but also other strawman arguments) to make their point.
Actually, the Appeal to Authority and Strawman logical fallacies are two completely different things. I will agree that many in the skeptical community do behave in just the manner you describe, but remember that many in the Alternative Medicine/Flat Earth/Conspiracy crowd behave in just the same manner, refusing to believe anything that modern science has determined. What is more, there is a very real body count caused by this attitude. Trying to treat cancer with homeopathy, autism with chelation, and denying vaccines to children because of bad science have a real effect. This is why many in the skeptical movement feel so passionately about it and act the way they do.


Quote:
Originally Posted by Out of the Box View Post
Most organised religion is utter BS, however I wouldn't just jumble all religions and religious views together. Especially certain Asian meta-physical philosophies (like Tao or Vedanta) can be a very useful addition to hard science in areas where science does not offer an explanation.
So basically, this one is the God of the Gaps. Just because science has not explained something yet does not mean that the only possible alternative is the supernatural. I will agree though that the Eastern philosophies tend to be far less harmful than, say, Catholicism. I personally am a deist, so I agree that organized religion is bunk.
__________________
If you are not part of the solution, you are part of the precipitate.
Reply With Quote
  #20  
Old 11-07-2009, 04:53 AM
albie albie is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Posts: 418
Default Re: Reptile face in the 5 pound note!!!!!

Debunkers can be very condescending people, as can believers if you show any doubts whatsoever. But in my experience debunkers are correct 99% of the time when evaluting the evidence. And I rarely find a believer who has checked his evidence beyond reading it off David Icke.com.

But this is beside the point. I really doubt a liar would become a debunker. It's just not exciting enough. Much more exciting to say "I was attacked by a reptile!" That's their nature. So where are they? Where did those liars go? Still waiting for a reasonable answer. I think we all know where they went. Nowhere. They are right here on this and other forums lying their fat asses off. That's 100% logic and we all know it.

That isn't to say that some of the people who saw reptiles aren't telling the truth. But how can you judge the evidence amongst all the bs?
Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 04:20 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.12
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.