Go Back   Club Conspiracy Forums > General Conspiracy Discussion > Opinions
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 08-27-2005, 08:09 AM

Default Re: The Libertarian Deception?

Quote:
nomad wrote:
Awesome psholtz ... where can we get more info

and details on the Morgan/Rockefeller struggle ?
Murray Rothbard's works (esp his historical works) are a great place to start! :-P

I've also been blogging about it a bit, on my blog, which you'll find in my sig, or else at this address:

http://abovethepresident.blogspot.com/

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 08-28-2005, 07:47 PM

Do your research on Cordell Hull, the father of the international free trade. WTO, GATT, EU, NAFTA, CAFTA and eventually FTAA all traced back to Cordell Hull.
Old 08-28-2005, 08:02 PM

Quote:
psholtz wrote:
The Taft-Roosevelt-Wilson election in 1912 was not so much Republican versus Democrat, as it was Morgan versus Rockefeller. It's impossible to understand the history of the U.S. between the Civil War to WWI, w/o understand the war (and it was literally a war) that was being waged by Rockefeller and Morgan.

Ultimately, these two sets of interests united and joined powers, no later than when Stalin took power in Russia in 1924.. but ... before then, there was a vicious battle for control of the country, and the world, being waged between Morgan and Rockefeller.. WWI was largely an expression of this battle, w/ Morgan siding w/ Britain while Rockefeller sided w/ Germany. Both sides were fighting for Russia, w/ Morgan "paying" the way for the Communist Revolution in 1917, and (I believe, although I'm still trying to make sense of some of the historical clues) Rockefeller eventually grabbing a coup d'etat over there in Russia.. at least until Stalin came along and kicked them both out (1924), hence creating the need for Rockefeller+Morgan to unite, rebuild Germany, and finance a strongman in Germany (Hitler) to run back into Russia and reclaim those precious oil fields for Morgan/Rockefeller..

Anyway, point is, in 1912, the war between Morgan + Rockefeller was still in high gear. Taft was a Rockefeller man, Roosevelt and Wilson were Morgan men. Once you know that, the election kinda makes sense..
Um, Morgan and Rockefeller were in this type together before World War I. Both were instrumentally involved in the formation of the Federal Reserves in 1911 through their associates, much to Taft's knowledge (remember Taft was a 33rd degree Freemason).

Morgan wasn't interesting in the control of oil but the control of the oil industry's financial managements and resources through the British oil companies. Rockefeller wanted Russian oil 100% but the British involvement in the Persian oil fields veered him away from Russia (Middle Eastern oil fields have more oil than Russia's). Germany have the eye on that, too and hope to establish a connection with their Middle Eastern ally: the Ottoman Turks. The British saw the writing on the wall of a German-Turk Empire oil network and initiated a festering war in the Balkans prior to the Great War to distract Germany and the Habsburg Empire. Morgan and Rockefeller sided with the British when the Great War broke out. Germany never stood a better chance of winning the war throughout and the Ottoman Turk Empire fell apart after the war, giving the British an unprecedented control of the Middle East and the American a future in oil politics and geopolitics.

And the rest is history.
Old 08-28-2005, 10:54 PM

Quote:
alumbrado wrote:
Um, Morgan and Rockefeller were in this type together before World War I. Both were instrumentally involved in the formation of the Federal Reserves in 1911 through their associates, much to Taft's knowledge (remember Taft was a 33rd degree Freemason).
Yes, Morgan and Rockefeller were both involved in creating a central bank, since from their perspective a central bank is a "policy neutral" instrument that can be used to silently transfer wealth from the population at large into their corporate interests..

That doesn't mean that they didn't still fight it out over who's corporate interests were the beneficiaries of central bank policy..

I don't claim to be an *expert* on this era of U.S. history, but I've reading some of Rothbard's works in this area, and have found them highly interesting.. The idea of a Rockefeller/Morgan split existing in the U.S. from the Civil War to WWI is a thesis of Rothbard's.. I recommend you to him for further info..

Quote:
Morgan wasn't interesting in the control of oil but the control of the oil industry's financial managements and resources through the British oil companies.
Yes, true..

Quote:
Rockefeller wanted Russian oil 100% but the British involvement in the Persian oil fields veered him away from Russia (Middle Eastern oil fields have more oil than Russia's). Germany have the eye on that, too and hope to establish a connection with their Middle Eastern ally: the Ottoman Turks. The British saw the writing on the wall of a German-Turk Empire oil network and initiated a festering war in the Balkans prior to the Great War to distract Germany and the Habsburg Empire. Morgan and Rockefeller sided with the British when the Great War broke out. Germany never stood a better chance of winning the war throughout and the Ottoman Turk Empire fell apart after the war, giving the British an unprecedented control of the Middle East and the American a future in oil politics and geopolitics.
All true, except that Rockefeller's Standard Oil (or what was left of it after the breakup) supplied all of Germany's oil during WWI. Rockefeller interests were also behind subversive programs wherein Allied food shipments were diverted to Germany, to keep Germany well fed and equipped to continue fighting the war.. and historically, before and after WWI, Rockefeller had always been quite well connected in Germany..

Perhaps they really were just fighting a war for the sake of a war, but one nevertheless gets the sense that there was a *genuine* corporate battle for control of oil (esp between Rockefeller on the one hand, the British on the other), at least until 1927, when they seemed to unite viz the Red Line Agreement (an agreement which I believe was probably precipiated by Stalin's rise to power in the Soviet Union, although I have no hard evidence of that).

Again, I'm no expert.. just reporting some of my observations.. :-P

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 08-28-2005, 11:04 PM

I have NO particular knowledge to add. However, the lecture "The Politics Of Cancer Therapy" is still up on my site. Griffin lectures of Rockerfella's instramental role in financing Hitler through I.G Farbin.

www.members.iinet.net.au
Old 08-30-2005, 02:02 AM

Rothbard I've read. Just another Free Traitor in the Rockefeller School tradition.

Way back when things were different. You picked a horse. Now you bet both ponies or risk jail.

The "power stuggle" between Morgan and Rockefeller was primarily show. Roosevelt and Wilson would sign the Fed, Taft would not. Morgan encouraged Roosevelt to grab the third party movement which insured the Fed and subdued the third party movement.

--

The Libertarian movement was about to achieve valid party status and was a threat. The insiders were running Clinton to get NAFTA but he was flawed. They had Perot lined up.

You do remember Perot dropped out of the race and Bush surged forcing a Perot return. He (Perot) claimed he left because of R dirty tricks.

--

Teddy Roosevelt is known by false Histroy as the Trust Buster. In his term their were more Trusts created then busted. Under Taft, there were fewer Trusts created then busted in less time. (Less than half of the Trust creations, more than double the busts.)

Taft hit Morgan targets for real. (As apposed to hitting coal, an obsticle to Rockefeller.)

Pogo (Walt Kelly)