Go Back   Club Conspiracy Forums > General Conspiracy Discussion > Opinions
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 10-27-2009, 12:59 PM

Default Re: Subliminal Message in TV shows and Movies both past and Present

Quote:
Originally Posted by albie View Post
I wonder if you would even understand me when I say that this is not evidence of anything. Anyone can see these themes in modern culture. Anyone can use them. Just like you can make a devil horn sign with your hand and not be a devil worshipper.

Oh, sorry, were you looking for dumbasses to preach to? Sorry. I'm one of those who thinks and judges the evidence.

First off, let me just say this I appreciate all of the post and comments. I like everyone’s opinions on the subjects and the topics and I do want to emphasize opinions on topics; meaning nothing is written in stone. I want to first address revolution 60; I like the ads that you posted. Who knows, maybe there is something to it, the elite’s have their own hidden code, hell, for everything. As for albie __

I am a bit confused. Well…let me take that back. You all are a bit confused. First off, you are on a conspiracy website, which means the stories on here are of the second nature, which means all topics are discussed and all possibilities are open for interpretation. As for your comment about “were we looking for dumbasses to preach too”. No…dumbasses are who they are; people with closed minds, I let them be who they are.

When I joined this forum I thought I had left the dumbasses behind and found some real people who actually see the hidden things most common people don’t see. As I stated earlier this is a conspiracy site, which means you get topics like this. If you were intelligent enough to be asked to join a society you would find out that there are many hidden symbols and codes in everything. Scientists are doing research on how the colors on fast food advertisements make you buy their food. If you think there is no message in anything why do they put these nice pictures of food on advertisements that make you hungry? And let’s talk about Hollywood; what is the one thing they do, they dress up these models and sell you the illusion of glamour and glitch such as “if you wear this perfume this star wears you can be like them”. No, you fall into the “closed mind” category friend. I honestly believe and am willing to bet, you are one of those people out there who really thinks your vote counts and that when you vote you elect the president. With all the conspiracy being uncovered about the government and life you honestly think there are no hidden agendas in the commercials they air. What is wrong with you? Wake up!

Thank you for your comments they are all appreciated and remember, if they are respectful we will respond respectfully we are professional and we expect others to be the same.

Here are just a few links to reference in defense of our argument that yes subliminal messaging does exist and is a practice that is used by media to gain an edge or control over you. I guess I shouldn't have said subliminal messages that probably scares the common reading into thinking that they can be controlled by what they see or hear on the television. Imagine that…hmmm…but anyway, read and research then make your own opinion. If you still come to the conclusion that this is completely farfetched, that’s fine. As I stated, you can have your own opinion but I am afraid that you are just another one of the common people who have closed minds.

Again, I will say this one more time...
I am a bit confused; I would like to ask alibe a question...

Why would you go to a conspiracy forum that talks about nothing but conspiracy topics and blast the topic that is posted. If you don't believe in conspiracies or the topics that come up why bother to look for them?

ABC rejects KFC’s hidden message ad - Food Inc.- msnbc.com
Subliminal TV Messages
Pop-up subliminal messages
Do TV commercials contain subliminal messages? | Answerbag.com

Old 10-27-2009, 07:38 PM

Thank you for allowing me to interject.

FYI, you don't have to pass a CONSPIRACY THEORIST test in order to become a member of this forum.

You merely register and join.

It's not a cult.

Everyone doesn't have to believe as I or you do in order to become member and post here.

That said.

All members of this forum are not conspiracy theorists and, even if they were, this wouldn't insure that they would accept as fact everything and anything that is posted by another member on this forum.

THEY ARE NOT BRAINWASHED.

Thank goodness for that.

EXAMPLE:

I am a victim/survivor of MKULTRA/Project Monarch; a trauma-based mind control program sponsored by the CIA and I have encountered RESISTANCE every step of the way by members of this forum since I first joined in 2005 and it's a CONSPIRACY FORUM.

Resistance is everywhere and, as you said, everything is open to interpretation; therefore, your message will attract many interpretations that are in direct contrast to the information that you present and desire others to accept as truth.

You must accept the fact that everyone is ENTITLED TO THEIR OWN OPINION and that these opinions will be different from your own.

In this respect, when your message is met with resistance, you must persevere.

If there weren't any resistance, this would indicate that the members of this forum were void of FREE WILL and this brings me back to the subject of MIND CONTROL.

People don't just open their mouths and swallow everything whole.

They take small bites; they chew slowly and digest.

Last edited by BlueAngel : 10-27-2009 at 11:55 PM.
Old 10-28-2009, 05:04 AM

>>I am a bit confused. Well…let me take that back. You all are a bit confused. First off, you are on a conspiracy website, which means the stories on here are of the second nature, which means all topics are discussed and all possibilities are open for interpretation. As for your comment about “were we looking for dumbasses to preach too”. No…dumbasses are who they are; people with closed minds, I let them be who they are.

Closed minds? How much time do you think conspiracy nuts put into debunking their theories? None. That's why it is SO easy to defeat their arguments. So WHO has the closed mind? Me who comes here and looks at the evidence then judges it, or someone who types into google "New daft conspiracy theory" and sits there taking it all in and not even once thinking "Hey, I wonder if this is true, maybe I should check it a bit."

They don't think that. YOU probably have not thought that. So WHO has the closed mind?
Old 10-28-2009, 05:09 AM

As i said, these films do contain images and themes that you'll find in conspiracy. That's the point. They are intended to. It's NOT subliminal. whoever started this thread should look up the word. Anyone can say "Suck your brains out" Doesn't make me an alien. Anyone can have a giant eye image. YAWN. This is NOT evidence to be tried and tested. It is common conspiracy ideas that all manner of people know about. Next you'll be saying that the Stonecutters from The Simpsons was leaking the truth.

This is not evidence, it is manipualtion on your part. You throw up the slightest thing that looks like it supports conspiracy because you know there's plenty of morons who will suck it up without a second thought.

So WHO is the puppet and WHO has the closed mind? Yeah, it's you.
Old 10-28-2009, 05:16 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by revolution60 View Post
your not worth talking too. so dont even bother

once again they shove it your face, and you deny it, and attack other people that call it out. just like they want you too.

your a good little slave.

don't be mad people are noticing, your the ones who put it out for people to see and connect the dots.

dis-info, stay away from me please
>>don't be mad people are noticing, your the ones who put it out for people to see and connect the dots.

HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAH. Oh, so WE put it out then thought "SHIT! we better go on obscure little forums and repudiate it all! Before mister Gary Gygax sees it! What fools we were for being to blatant!"

Why would they tell you about their plans? How is that a conspiracy?

Dis info? Yes, logic is disinfo to people who actually CRAVE conspiracy to be true. You'd be disappointed if it was proven there was no conspiracy. You WANT them to be true.

That's why you can't bear to look at the debunking sites. )))))))

Last edited by albie : 10-28-2009 at 05:26 AM.
Old 10-28-2009, 05:37 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by albie View Post
>>don't be mad people are noticing, your the ones who put it out for people to see and connect the dots.

HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAH. Oh, so WE put it out then thought "SHIT! we better go on obscure little forums and repudiate it all! Before mister Gary Gygax sees it! What fools we were for being to blatant!"

Why would they tell you about their plans? How is that a conspiracy?

Dis info? Yes, logic is disinfo to people who actually CRAVE conspiracy to be true. You'd be disappointed if it was proven there was no conspiracy. You WANT them to be true.

That's why you can't bear to look at the debunking sites. )))))))
I would love you to show me these debunking websites you speak of.

and lets see all these illuminati T.V. spots get debunked!

personally, i have not seen SHIT debunked by any supposed debunker.

look who the supposed debunkers link to, what are they promoting?, whos their affiliation?

exactly, that's what i've seen, shills that's it
Old 10-28-2009, 07:59 AM

here's one for Albie

the elite put out a message in a movie, basicly telling the whole planet that the big conspiracy is true, and the sheeple view it as entertainment LOLOL

I love how they put reality out there for you to see it and you ACCEPT IT! you paid MONEY to go watch it! I love how after watching this, even though it is so simply right in front of your eyes, THE PLOT IS SPELLED OUT FOR YOU IN THIS CLIP, you will deny, and find excuses to believe in your fake government or your fake perpetuated religion and god LOLOL

in case you missed it, there is something that flickrs onto the screen for a split second in one spot. 0:52. lol i really like seeing them deny, and make excuses after watching and listening to this clip.

there is something else very mysterious and eerie, can anyone else here find the mysterious images in this video?

Last edited by revolution60 : 10-29-2009 at 10:48 AM.
Old 03-28-2010, 09:19 AM
Sleuth

Thumbs up Re: Subliminal Message in TV shows and Movies both past and Present

Those who are ignorant...learn this symbol before you start to speak!!!
Symbols and their meaning
Old 10-05-2011, 02:51 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by revolution60 View Post

It's really interesting. Thanks...........
Old 11-13-2011, 08:20 AM

Arrow Re: Subliminal Message in TV shows and Movies both past and Present

Hello friends,

I am a new member of this forum.

It's fascinating, isn't it, that what this all boils down to is a needlessly repressed admiration for our iconography and all that it represents to the conscious and subconscious mind(s).

It is an inexorable rage that guides you, thus you should reorient yourselves toward its purposeful release. Anything to relieve you of the sneaking suspicion that you are left on the outside because you are somehow unqualified to become privy to the secrets which, dare I be so bold as to admit it in such a public forum, are not terribly obscure to you anymore.

Blushingly reverential whispering about our systemically-entrenched, abundantly apparent mechanisms of influence only reenforce this sustainable monopoly that has thrived on such exuberant speculation since time immemorial. The institutional conception of the organization bearing the most nominal resonance with the mass ear is not our presumed Great Mother(!) I should like to impress upon those who read these my words with watchful eyes that we are sure to be receptive to parties demonstrating whatever qualities may amount to a cogent appeal for their induction. Let it be declared for whatever reason(s) that the idea that our membership is chiefly drawn from a few core clans is a sad, libelous, and increasingly fruitless misconception.

"The shining lights we shine so bright so that your eyes might see stars so white (2NITE) should you wish to see the sights we summon (TONIGHT)"

< DANCY/DAN/OVEL>>

Our institutional might does not rest in somnambulant languor upon the laurels of certain obsolescent corporate apparatuses or the dogmatic prattling of storied intellectuals from bygone eras; nor does that "observer state" of shopping mall proportions exercise anywhere near the degree of clout that many imagine.

We are many in number but few in being, we draw from many wells so that we might drink of the same drink and eventually walk upon the undulating waves that one can see when they gaze into the setting sun and settle their eyes, open and yet glistening wet, into the vistas of the vast horizon of space that surrounds us all, rendering even the most epic terrestrial power struggles moot and numbingly trivial.

Do everyone a favor and reorient your mind(s) on contentment. Instead of being so perfect and satisfied, which never(!) happens and always leaves you feeling a little depressed about not having things turn out exactly as you'd like, now your orientation is to be content.

Indeed, it is your mind - it's your mind - that controls your feelings and behavior and the things of the world are just that - scenery, furniture, as far as you're concerned, for your benefit. We all do well and good when we happen upon that which is not ours by charge of necessity for the things we need are of nought to us. For surely we stand to gain as we accrue the fortunes willed to us by those who stand to gain when they leave us in the best of hands. If any man have an ear to lend, it would receive such mellifluous sounds by the songs that He soon shall sing (2NITE)

Those who have understood the conversation are encouraged in the most sincere manner to leave sign(s) of their acquaintance with the terms of reference herein employed. Such signs do not fall on deaf ears! Tonight we want to hear from those who have truly absorbed our intentions, having recognized their curious proximity to their own.

Thank you and best wishes,

JJ/POM/ELOCH
GIONEL/CASUL
RINEB