Go Back   Club Conspiracy Forums > General Conspiracy Discussion > Science
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 04-19-2010, 02:08 PM

Default Re: The Theory of Relativity is Wrong.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Out of the Box View Post
Maybe "relativity" and "unpredictability" are nothing but man's inability to see the whole picture. Maybe in the future we'll end up with a Newtonian absolute and predictable universe again by adding just extra parameters that are currently unknown. It wouldn't surprise me at all.
I do not think that will be possible! Our Universe is a dynamic one where Huge energetic phenomenons are taking place! Those can change everything around them and the Universe is never in the same state at any time! We might really get confuse but here on Earth we are kind stuck on a close system that might make us feel confident that an order is also governing the Heavens... But thats not the case!

Our perspective is not yet complete enough to really understand what is out there! But hopefully we will see that science won't be capable to grab the complexity of the Universe as much as they were successful grabbing the Earth complexity. Those 2 things are not similar at all!

Old 04-19-2010, 02:23 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Out of the Box View Post
Any advanced science is familiar with those changes.

The laws of physics remain the same all over the universe.

Intuition is emotional and thus irrational. Science is (supposed to be) rational. I fail to see how an irrational understanding of the universe is supposed to be superior to a rational understanding of the universe.
Out of the box, you can assume those things but you haven't been there at all! Scientists do like to believe that they can predict everything happening out there, but its getting less and less true! So your assumptions are based on the fact that YOU believe that we know ALL laws of physics, which isn't true at all! There are phenomenons happening there, that shouldn't even exist!
As for intuitions, you underestimate this very much! Investigators, even doctors are often using their guts feeling to get the job done!! In space, it will be even more so, because you won't have time to elucidate phenomenons before they hit you! So intuitions will replace scientists big time!! Because you won't be capable to afford losing a life because a scientist calculation didn't have time to reveal a threat!

Over there, energy is stored in potentials, and can arise everywhere unexpectedly! Quantum physics is also all over the place, which we do not really understand, and it is why your assumptions that all physical laws are ruling this Universe, do not make much senses! Since we do not even know how Quantum physics is working and even less how its laws interact with the Universe itself, on any scales actually!
Old 04-19-2010, 02:43 PM

I'm willing to accept numerous theories relative to relativity being defined or unlimited in scientific formulae, ie. definition. More than one reality is just as theoretical. Truth be known, math is my children's language, not mine.

What can change the speed of light? Does not the VSL provide a basis for The Theory of Relativity as wrong?

Variable speed of light - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

edit to add: Perhaps the electron spin would create a varaible equasion relevant to multiple theories of the creation of the cosmos as well.
nsf.gov - National Science Foundation (NSF) Discoveries - Breakthrough in Electron Spin Control Brings Quantum Computers Closer to Reality - US National Science Foundation (NSF)

Last edited by jane doe : 04-19-2010 at 03:22 PM.
Old 04-20-2010, 08:58 AM

Perhaps Einstein designed the Theory of Relativity to preserve his academic life support. Would his Theory reflect the same method applicable to our universe? Perhaps our Universe follows 'Einstein's' Theory of Relativity, but other Universes do not. Every organism has a defense mechanism, to preserve itself; each Universe would maintain their uniqueness and defense mechanism if in fact each Universe had it's own differing Theory of Relativity. Thus, the laws of space travel could not be the same from one universe to another. Comparing two universes is like comparing a plant to an animal.
Old 04-20-2010, 09:10 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jane doe View Post
Comparing two universes is like comparing a plant to an animal.
Again, I disagree. If you have two iron swords made by two different cultures (eg. a Japanese katana and a viking longsword), these swords will look different and will contain different characteristics, but the iron atoms will still be the same. The laws of nature are universal. It's just their application that differs depending on different circumstances.
Old 04-20-2010, 08:26 PM

Thank goodness for this thread and all the members of this forum who are quantum physic scientists and have responded therein.

Don't know what we'd do without ya' all.
Old 04-21-2010, 01:06 AM
Hyper M0derator

quantum physicists blueangel
Old 05-25-2010, 09:47 PM
Banned

I wouldn't know, I'm blinded.... by science.
Old 05-27-2010, 03:03 AM
Hyper M0derator

I assume lots of things in life blind you....
Old 05-28-2010, 10:45 AM
Banned

I read an article recently that said that many physicists are starting to expect that many fundamental "laws" of physics may be quite different in different parts of the Universe. As for the little debate on different universes, it seems quite likely that different universes in the multi-verse would have radically differing properties. Some would likely be the same, some would likely be close, and most would be far different from ours.