Go Back   Club Conspiracy Forums > Current events > What is really going on?
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 02-20-2009, 03:22 PM

Default Obama is brainwashing America

I have heard that Barrack Obama's campaigns had paid KFC owners to lace their chicken with a drug to brainwash and convince black people to vote for him.

Old 02-28-2009, 01:22 PM

Default Re: Obama is brainwashing America

"I have heard"?

Yeah, and were these the little voices that you hear in your head? the ones that give you privleged information that is not available to anyone else.

Obama is a great orator, and the Republicans had totally blown their credibility. Obama promised the folks what they wanted to hear, that government would meet all of their needs, and he would punish those horribly mean rich people that had opressed them.

I just wonder how they are going to react when they learn that his programs made life worse for them..
Old 04-13-2009, 06:12 AM

This idea is not so mad you know, if you remember Ireland back in the era of Maggie Thatcher,with all the rioting and bombing, she increased the amount of fluoride in the Irish water system 8 fold, fluoride is known to have a calming effect on people.

Could this not be just a similar ploy?
Old 09-18-2009, 09:58 AM

lmfao.....what u telling me that there is a drug out there, that simply by taking it....it`ll brain wash you into doing stuff, like voting for particular people. Seriously u need help

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 10-05-2009, 11:46 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by reptile View Post
This idea is not so mad you know, if you remember Ireland back in the era of Maggie Thatcher,with all the rioting and bombing, she increased the amount of fluoride in the Irish water system 8 fold, fluoride is known to have a calming effect on people.

Could this not be just a similar ploy?

Flouride is actually much worse.

No it doesn't have a "calming" effect on people. It damages their brain. Fluoride causes irreversible brain damage that effects a person will to resist.

In short, they become push overs. They always back down from confrontation. Not only that, but it is poisonous and DOES rot teeth.

America currently fluorinates its water supply till this day despite the hundreds upon hundreds of scientific proof of the damage it does.

It was implemented first by the Nazi's under Hitler's regime. Currently we use it to supposedly purify the drinking water.

Don't believe me? Even head honcho's at the FDA have even done studies proving conclusively the damage done by fluoride and currently has people lobbying to ban the usage out right.

It's not "Mind Control" it's poison that effects a certain portion of the brain and ceases it's function -- permanently.

Not to mention, dentists still support "Fluoride" mouthwash, which is proven to strip enamel off of your teeth. Enamel is what keeps them from rotting.

P.S.

It's obvious the OP refers to a rumor spread by White Supremecists. The undertones are completely racist. White people eat KFC just as much or more than black folk. KFC is currently the most expensive dollar for dollar fast food meal you can get from a chain fast food joint.

Not to mention, why would a black president need to brainwash black people to vote for him? Black people have been complaining as a whole about how unfair America is and how it needs a black president. It just doesn't make any sense, so I have to ask... are you just stupid or trolling?

Last edited by Laokin : 10-05-2009 at 11:52 PM.
Old 10-06-2009, 12:20 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Laokin View Post
Flouride is actually much worse.

No it doesn't have a "calming" effect on people. It damages their brain. Fluoride causes irreversible brain damage that effects a person will to resist.

In short, they become push overs. They always back down from confrontation. Not only that, but it is poisonous and DOES rot teeth.

America currently fluorinates its water supply till this day despite the hundreds upon hundreds of scientific proof of the damage it does.

It was implemented first by the Nazi's under Hitler's regime. Currently we use it to supposedly purify the drinking water.

Don't believe me? Even head honcho's at the FDA have even done studies proving conclusively the damage done by fluoride and currently has people lobbying to ban the usage out right.

It's not "Mind Control" it's poison that effects a certain portion of the brain and ceases it's function -- permanently.

Not to mention, dentists still support "Fluoride" mouthwash, which is proven to strip enamel off of your teeth. Enamel is what keeps them from rotting.

P.S.

It's obvious the OP refers to a rumor spread by White Supremecists. The undertones are completely racist. White people eat KFC just as much or more than black folk. KFC is currently the most expensive dollar for dollar fast food meal you can get from a chain fast food joint.

Not to mention, why would a black president need to brainwash black people to vote for him? Black people have been complaining as a whole about how unfair America is and how it needs a black president. It just doesn't make any sense, so I have to ask... are you just stupid or trolling?
Do the CONTROLLERS/ELITISTS brush their teeth with and drink water that doesn't contain fluoride?
Old 10-06-2009, 04:30 AM

Meditation has a calming effect on the brain. I suppose all those Buddhists are Illuminati sent to keep us calm and non violent. Well, until the entire world is supposed to be at war with each other.
Old 10-29-2009, 04:52 PM
Woo Nemesis

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheTruthishere View Post
I have heard that Barrack Obama's campaigns had paid KFC owners to lace their chicken with a drug to brainwash and convince black people to vote for him.
Why would he need to do that? Blacks already overwhelmingly vote Democrat anyway!
Old 11-01-2009, 02:58 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueAngel View Post
Do the CONTROLLERS/ELITISTS brush their teeth with and drink water that doesn't contain fluoride?

I do, so I'm sure they do too. I have a well and purify my own water. Oh, and recently, I was told that I had to remove my well and pay $20,000 by the city of Cape Coral, forcing me to use city water despite it being voted down 3 times at city counsel. Every time they lost the vote, they had a new one next week about the same issue until it got passed.

Wonder why? If I bypass the city water and pay to reinstall a well on PROPERTY THAT I OWN, they will dig it up and pull it out and then give me a bill for the work that was done, plus a fine for trying to place myself outside the system.
Old 11-01-2009, 04:19 PM
Woo Nemesis

Quote:
Originally Posted by albie View Post
Meditation has a calming effect on the brain. I suppose all those Buddhists are Illuminati sent to keep us calm and non violent. Well, until the entire world is supposed to be at war with each other.
Not all "medication" has a calming effect. The amphetamine family springs to mind lol.