Go Back   Club Conspiracy Forums > General Conspiracy Discussion > Opinions
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 10-23-2009, 07:00 PM

Smile Alex Jones New Movie: Fall Of The Republic - The Presidency Of Barack Obama

Alex Jones New Movie: Fall Of The Republic - The Presidency Of Barack Obama - The Full Movie HQ

Old 11-06-2009, 05:34 AM

Default Re: Alex Jones New Movie: Fall Of The Republic - The Presidency Of Barack Obama

Why would I care about yet another chapter of Alex Jones's obnoxious disinformation campaign? AJ is a known shill and his "Germanic death cult" theory is just a way to deflect attention away from Jews and zionists.
Old 11-06-2009, 10:13 AM

Default Re: Alex Jones New Movie: Fall Of The Republic - The Presidency Of Barack Obama

i think alex proved himself with this picture, and many others too actually

hangin out with the hollywood shills now? what's next? alex gets his own fox news show? why would it not surprise me at this point?......

Last edited by revolution60 : 11-06-2009 at 10:16 AM.
Old 11-08-2009, 07:35 AM

Charlie Sheen seems just a naive truthseeker to me....
Old 11-08-2009, 09:58 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Out of the Box View Post
Charlie Sheen seems just a naive truthseeker to me....
could be, but never trust any of those media whores, those mu$%^ckers have MASSIVE influence on the entire world, and especially all these suckers in the USA

for the record i like charlie sheen, always have, but at this point u can simply not trust any of them, i think 99% of them are bought out!
Old 11-09-2009, 01:53 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by revolution60 View Post
could be, but never trust any of those media whores, those mu$%^ckers have MASSIVE influence on the entire world, and especially all these suckers in the USA

for the record i like charlie sheen, always have, but at this point u can simply not trust any of them, i think 99% of them are bought out!
Most of them are just very mediocre people who became filthy rich from acting, living a decadent lifestyle among the other filthy rich. Some are most definitely actively involved in propaganda (like Spielberg) but most (especially actors) just don't have a clue.