Go Back   Club Conspiracy Forums > General Conspiracy Discussion > Freemasonry
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 11-05-2010, 03:16 PM

Default Re: I'm here because StompK said you hate me

The perpetrator's goal is to gain power. They believe that the devil has the most power, and the most powerful component in the rituals is the blood sacrifices in blasphemy of Christ's atonement. Another very important component is the act of sodomy which is the opposite of the "new birth" we have in Christ. The ritual abuse system is normally built around a three year old child, because this usually is the optimal time to create dissociation or MPD. This system is actually a mirror image or reflection of what appears to be a shattering of the core personality.
They take a child at approximately three years of age and make the child fast for several days, force the child to witness human sacrifices, and to participate in a cannibalistic communion service. In some instances, they physically abuse the child and then place he or she in a cage or coffin to further the trauma. The child is sometimes drowned in a baptismal ceremony and brought back to life. In the process of all this blasphemy, the child's mind is reversed or shattered into multiplicity. The act of sodomy is also performed to open up the victim's "third eye" which is suppose to enhance psychic ability. During this vile act, a demonic system called "Legion" is installed. In the King James Bible, Legion is referred to as an, "unclean spirit". This is systematically done to have complete control over the child, like creating a programmed robot.
The Illuminati belief system says that freedom is only obtained through the entrance of true or pure light (sodomy) and life (sacrifice) is only obtained through death.
Now these survivors have told me that the, "Key of David" is the Rothschild sodomy. The penetration occurs at an upward angle, so it strikes the nerves at the end of the spine and produces white flashes of light in the brain. They do this on a regular basis -- sort of maintenance program to keep everything intact. As a side note, there are Catholic black masses where they sodomize children with a crucifix calling it the, "Peace of Mary" because once the dissociation occurs, it almost produces a calming affect; sort of a peaceful feeling THE MASTER PLAN OF THE ILLUMINATED ROTHSCHILDS: Ron Patton interviews Marion Knox

Old 11-05-2010, 03:24 PM

So Masons, You are heading for the light !!!!

The initiation into the light of Lucifer is achieved by sodomy of the three year old. However, if that person does not follow through, he can become a dud -- he doesnít go anywhere, so he hasnít really risen to any rank within the movement of the body of the Illuminati. They have certain degrees associated with being a high-level Illuminati -- you wouldnít get there simply by being initiated as a three year old. The initiation of the three year old is the beginning requirement of someday rising up into the ranks of a group that is considered to be the Illuminati. A lot of people think of the Illuminati as being a political group of people, but in another sense itís a brotherhood of sodomites thatís like family. Deprogrammer Interview with Marion Knox: In the House of the Strongman, Sodomy is the Key - by Elana Freeland
Old 11-05-2010, 03:31 PM

FREEMASONS FAVORITE

Anecdotal reports indicate that 1,4-butanediol produces a strong toxic feeling not present with GHB when ingested. These reports also indicate that it may cause damage to the liver as well as to other vital organs. Abuse has also resulted in addiction and death.
This whole story wreaks of informing ritual abusers all over the world how easy it is to put a child on butanediol without ever risking being caught with the actual date rape drug itself. "Oh jeez, I didn't know this adhesive could be broken down that way; I'm not a chemist."

This story/event is a purposely staged form of passing 'home-made' recipes for incapacitating substances across the globe. Now, KIDS can source out a standard means of acquiring a mind-altering substance to continue the intergenerational ritual abuse. "All I need is some cheap glue & the body will turn it into what I REALLY need...sweeeeeeet!"
Old 11-05-2010, 03:46 PM

It is not enough to say that Helena Petrovna Blavatsky, a.k.a. Madame Blavatsky(33 mason), was the primary force behind the emergence of the esoteric tradition called Theosophy. Indeed, Blavatsky might well be called the matriarch of the New Age and the catalyst for the current revival of the paranormal in all aspects of American society. Allegedly trained in occult philosophy in Tibet and influenced by Hinduism in India, Madame Blavatsky, a Russian-born psychic, settled in the United States in 1873. She claimed she had been sent to America by her Lodge (populated by members of the Universal Mystical Brotherhood) to share truth and unveil error. Two years after her arrival, she cofounded the Theosophical Society of New York City with Colonel Henry Steele Olcott, a lawyer with a keen interest in psychic phenomena. Theosophy was dedicated to the blending and promotion of ancient and occult religions and philosophies. These included, but were not confined to, Hinduism, Buddhism, Taoism, the Egyptian Hermetic traditions, Neoplatonism, the Cabala, Rosicrucianism, Freemasonry, mesmerism, and spiritualism...

After Blavatsky died in 1891, the Society she founded split into various branches and splinter groups. The most notable branch was led by Annie Besant(33 mason)
, an Englishwoman who had converted to Theosophy in 1889 after reading Blavatskyís The Secret Doctrine. A colleague of Besant was C. W. Leadbeater, an ex-Anglican minister turned Buddhist and clairvoyant. Leadbeater and Besant attempted to strengthen the ties between Theosophy, science, and psychic phenomena, coauthoring a book called Occult Chemistry. Besant spent a number of years in India developing the society Blavatsky had founded in Adyar, Madras. She was joined by Leadbeater, who had been expelled from the Theosophical Society earlier following charges of pedophilia [mkzine emphasis], but was readmitted by Besant after she became president. In India the two began to groom a young boy named Krishnamurti to be the next vehicle of the Supreme World Teacher or Christ. (Theosophists believe the ďSupreme World TeacherĒ periodically enters the body of a human disciple to provide new revelation and guide the spiritual evolution of humanity.) - Christian Research Institute, Theosophy

http://www.mkzine.com/Essays/Int-Marion%20Knox.html
Old 11-05-2010, 03:51 PM

A lot of the incest thatís occurring is sodomy. Iíve heard that in Mexico Mexican fathers sodomize their daughters to be able to control them and bond them to the family, but they donít give them vaginal sex so they can preserve them as virgins for their husbands. What a crock of bull! Iím convinced that Muslim hatred for non-Muslims comes from sodomy. Their rage has to come from sodomy. Deprogrammer Interview with Marion Knox: In the House of the Strongman, Sodomy is the Key - by Elana Freeland

So I say, what goes around comes around for the non muslim freemasons that sodomized the muslims
Old 11-05-2010, 04:07 PM

CIA controlled....who owns the CIA.... Freemasons !!!!!

why a childrens pyscho drug ?????

Eli Lilly's Strattera - 130 reports of suicidality in one month A not released discussion paper from the British medical agency (MHRA) reveals 130 reports of suicidality in one month from treatment with Strattera. In addition the paper tells about 766 spontaneous reports of cardiac disorders and 172 of liver injury, and about 20 completed suicides.
Press Release - Eli Lilly's Strattera - 130 reports of suicidality in one month
/24-7PressRelease/ - SWEDEN, February 16, 2006 - Strattera is a failed antidepressant, which Eli Lilly didn't succeed to get approved. It was recycled and used as an "ADHD medication", and marketed as the first "non stimulant medication for ADHD". As many parents, despite all published lies about the "benefits" of stimulants like Ritalin, Concerta and Adderall, don't want to give dangerous narcotic drugs to their kids, Lilly saw the chance to get a good market share for Strattera.

But miracle drugs can fast turn into disasters - as proven through the whole psychiatric history.

In April 2005 the European Agency for the Evaluation of Medicinal Products (EMEA) issued warnings that Strattera could give " hostility and emotional lability" in children and in September 2005 a Black Box Warning for suicide risk was issued for Strattera.

When the truth about the actual risks was revealed, spontaneous reports also started to come in: In one month (23 September 2005 - 25 October 2005) 130 cases of suicidal and self-injurious behaviour were reported! This should be compared to the 301 cases reported in the period November 2002 - September 2005 - in 3 years. This means that 30 percent of all reports of suicidality were received in one month!

This information is revealed in a not released discussion paper from 9 December 2005, written by the British MHRA and sent to the Swedish MPA. The information is gotten as a result of FOIA-requests, and released by court order.

The main part of the information is classified - as suicide risk and other serious harmful effects of psychiatric drugs still are seen as "trade secrets" by the medical authorities. But the 130 new cases are now publicly known and can never be hidden again!

In addition to the suicides and suicide attempts reported, the paper from the MHRA also tells about 766 spontaneous reports of cardiac disorders and 172 reports of liver injury.

All information about the harmful effects of this psychiatric drug should now be made public by the medical authorities and an impartial evaluation of the data should be done. Psychiatrist should no longer be allowed to prescribe poisonous drugs to normal children; children who do not have any objective abnormality but whose behaviour are deemed inappropriate.

Janne Larsson
writer from Sweden - investigating psychiatry
Old 11-05-2010, 04:11 PM

Eli Lilly]Wednesday, May 7, 2008
Trivia Question: Who produced LSD for the CIA and MK-ULTRA in 1954?
SCIENTIFIC MISCONDUCT BLOG

Quiz question - Before I post episide II of the MK-ULTRA story and its relevance for University contracting (See: LSD and the corruption of medicine -Part I), Matt Holford prompted me to find out who produced LSD for the MK-ULTRA sponsored torture studies. In my previous post I implied that Sandoz remained the source.

In fact, CIA documents show that a U.S. source for LSD supply was desired.

In 1953 the CIA provided Eli Lilly with funding to attempt synthesis of LSD for CIA use without the need for the expensive and scarce reagents required by Sandoz. A year later, Lilly chemists succeeded in their quest, and subsequent supplies were from Lilly[1,2]. Another more potent chemical used by MK-Ultra, BZ (3-quinuclidinyl benzilate), was produced by Hoffman-La Roche.

References:

CIA documents: Document #24, 16 November, 1953, Subject: ARTICHOKE Conference; Document #268, 23 October, 1953, Subject: Meeting in Director's Office at 1100 hours on 23 October with Mr. Wisner and [deleted]; Document # 316,6 January,1954, Subject: Lysergic Acid Diethylamide (LSD-25); and Document #338, 26 October 1954, Subject: Potential Large Scale Availability of LSD through newly discovered synthesis by [deleted]; interviews with Sandoz and Lilly former executives; and Sidney Gottlieb's testimony before Kennedy subcommittee, 1977, p. 203.
Marks, John (1979). The Search for the Manchurian Candidate: CIA and Mind Control. W W Norton & Co Ltd, 264. ISBN 0393307948

Scientific Misconduct Blog: Quiz question - Who produced LSD for the CIA and MK-ULTRA in 1954?
Old 11-05-2010, 04:21 PM

Eli Lilly (Satan's Chemist) AKA Freemasons

Lilly also argues it never owed a duty under which it could be liable to plaintiffs for fraud or conspiracy. However, Texas common law fraud recognizes that a partyís duty to refrain from injuring people through false statements extends to all individuals who the party has "reason to expect" will rely on the misinformation to their detriment. In Ernst & Young, L.L.P. v. Pac. Mut. Life Ins. Co., 51 S.W.3d 573 (Tex. 2001), the Texas Supreme Court held that to prevail on a fraud claim, a plaintiff must prove that:

A MUST READ>>>>>

[2005 June] Eli Lilly Settles Zyprexa/Diabetes Cases for $690 Million

Eli Lilly And Thimerosal
Old 11-05-2010, 04:31 PM

[2009 Oct] Grace Mugabe, her 'stolen' farm and how she supplies Zimbawean milk to Nestle food giant
Third World export of babymilk
Breastfeeding & Bottle-feeding
World War II -- Brought to You by Nestlť's Candy
Quotes
In the 1990ís, Illuminati/masonic controlled companies continued their promotion of Disney. For instance, the Nestle familyís Nestle company promotes Disney movies on their chocolate bars. The Nestle family is exposed in this authorís booklet Illuminati Control Over Foods and Grains, p. 4 as one of the elite Black Nobility families.Chapter 5. Deeper Insights into the Illuminati Formula by Fritz Springmeier & Cisco Wheeler
"I saw mother after mother in the paediatric wards, head in hands, crying beside the cribs where their babies lay, malnourished, dehydrated, sick from Bottle Baby Disease. It doesn't need to happen. A decade ago we knew the truth about irresponsible marketing of infant formula. Allowing the companies to continue these practices is an inexcusable outrage of humanity, if not outright criminality." Janice Mantell, Action for Corporate Accountability (USA) McSpotlight on the Baby Milk Industry
Attached Images
File Type: jpg image31.jpg (13.0 KB, 0 views)
Old 11-05-2010, 04:44 PM

THE MEDICAL MAFIA
"They are running a monopoly and they will lie, cheat and steal to keep it that way."---Dr Eva Snead
[The entity that runs Allopathy. Aka The Drug Trust. Known as IG Farben in Germany which merged with Rockefeller (the creator of Allopathy Inc) before the war. Only the top people in Allopathy know the whole truth on Allopathic medicine, and covert-vaccine agendas. Most visible entity would be the AMA whose antics over the years make Pol Pot look like a choir boy (he, incidentally, was funded by the CIA). They run this huge extortion scheme known as the DISEASE PROTECTION RACKET. They can run their mind control through suppressing non-Allopathic medicine and doctors through corrupt state laws and using state security, while they run their propaganda through their controlled media and government. Most of the propaganda is the creation of fear of disease to sell vaccination and their cancer 'medicine.'.
Best expose in book form is The Medical Mafia by Guylaine Lanctot, M.D, Naked Empress by Hans Ruesch & The Drug Story by Morris Beale. How the Drug Trust took over medicine can be read in Murder By Injection by Eustace Mullins. How they suppressed Homeopathy can be read in Divided Legacy Vol 3: by Harris L. Coulter.
Suppressed or ignored dozens of disease cures in cancer, AIDS, Alzheimer's, cot-death, infections, arthritis, heart disease etc, as this Tyrant runs on Power & money fuelled by fear of disease, propaganda & it's covert monopoly. Ego denial helps keep her in power. This Empress when naked is Satanic (vaccination: 666) & run by psychopaths. One of the main money sources for the Elite, hence its power. Just like most soldiers have no idea about the real reasons for wars like Iraq, most medical workers have no idea Allopathy is run purely for profit, and is out to harm and kill--- most of these people are not ready to be unplugged and many are so hopelessly dependent on the system, they will fight to protect it.1 . To see its true nature exposed see one of its main rackets--Cancer.]