Go Back   Club Conspiracy Forums > General Conspiracy Discussion > Freemasonry
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 11-05-2010, 04:53 PM
Default Re: I'm here because StompK said you hate me

Old 11-05-2010, 05:10 PM

"Other MKULTRA subprojects dealt with ways to maximize stress on whole societies."----- John Marks
[Created through Monarch mind control, to cause fear, provide victims1, and a smokescreen for satanic killings. The terms Paranoid schizophrenia & False Memory Syndrome are used to hide these mind control victims. The worst serial killers run the world, top of the still alive list being Kissinger with 6 million+ deaths to his name. Allopathy Inc tops the list of serial killers outside wars and famine, see: Death by Allopathy]
See: Paranoid schizophrenia Pedophilism Medical Cartel, Iatrogenic deaths, Big Brother, Shadow government groups and players, Kissinger
[2003 France] Mayor's 'affair' with serial killer

[2002] Toulouse officials ordered murder, says serial killer [2000] Cereal Murder and the Group Mind. Joan d'Arc Interviews Michael Hoffman
The Scapegoating of Ted Kaczynski: Cereal Murder and the Group Mind ---Joan d'Arc Interviews Michael Hoffman, II
Serial killers
Henry Lee Lucas and Ottis Toole
Berkowitz, David
Kaczynski, Ted
Manson, Charle
West, Fred
Jack the Ripper
Peter Sutcliffe
The Franklin Cover-up
Masonic Ritual Murders AKA Jack the Ripper by Uri Dowbenko
Article on Canadian Serial-Killing Case Triggers Investigation
US media run pre-trial info banned by Canada
Programmed to Kill--David McGovern
NEWSLETTER #72 March 2, 2005 He Coulda' Been A Contender! Plus A Brief Look at the Arrest of the Alleged 'BTK" Killer
[Monique Olivier And Michel Fourniret] France's Most Heinous Serial Killers Ever
Old 11-05-2010, 05:37 PM

Los Angeles Times
4th April, 1999
by Elaine Woo, Staff Writer
Gottlieb Ran LSD Mind Control Testing

Scientist, who died at 80, oversaw invention of devices
for assassination and gave 'acid' to human guinea pigs.
James Bond had Q, the scientific wizard who supplied 007 with dazzling gadgets to deploy against enemy agents. The Central Intelligence Agency had Sidney Gottlieb,33rd mason a Bronx-born biochemist with a PhD from Caltech whose job as head of the agency's technical services division was to concoct the tools of espionage: disappearing inks, poison darts, toxic handkerchiefs.
Gottlieb once mailed a lethal handkerchief to an Iraqi colonel and personally ferried deadly bacteria to the Congo to kill Prime Minister Patrice Lamumba. It wasn't his potions that eventually did in the two targets, but Gottlieb, once described by a colleague as the ultimate "good soldier," soldiered on.
Poisons and darts were not his sole preoccupation during 22 years with the CIA. He labored for years on a project to unlock and control the mysterious powers of lysergic acid diethylamide, or LSD. Could it be a potent spy weapon to weaken the minds of unwilling targets? In the 1950s and 1960s, answering that question was one of Gottlieb's missions in MKULTRA, the code name for the agency's secret experiments to probe the effects of mind-altering drugs. Chief among them was LSD, discovered by Dr. Albert Hofmann, a Swiss chemist, in 1943.
By the early 1950s, the CIA, fearful of LSD falling into Soviet hands, had cornered the market on the drug, which in minute doses could produce overwhelming sensations ranging from kaleidoscopic acuity to temporary insanity. The agency also started to fund research, covertly funneling hundreds of thousands of dollars to academics in prestigious institutions around the country who tried the drug themselves and reported the results to Gottlieb.
Gottlieb and his associates in MKULTRA also took LSD "trips," although the concept of tripping would not enter the American lexicon for another decade. They laced coffee with LSD and served it to each other without warning, then observed each other's reactions. Later Gottlieb expanded the field tests to subjects outside the agency -- drug addicts, prostitutes, prisoners, mental patients -- people who were unlikely to complain and even less likely to be believed if they did. Among the dosed were hookers and their clients in a CIA-sponsored brothel in San Francisco, later the epicenter of the LSD explosion.
One human guinea pig was subjected to an astounding 77-day trip. Some subjects suffered chronic mental problems after being dosed. One person -- an Army germ warfare researcher -- sank into dark depression and paranoia, leaping to his death from the 10th floor of a New York hotel several days after being slipped an LSD Mickey Finn at a CIA retreat. The CIA covered up its role in his demise for two decades, and barely reprimanded Gottlieb. In the early 1960s, Gottlieb was promoted to the highest deputy post in the technical services operation. By 1967, he had risen to the top of the division, guided by his longtime CIA mentor, Director Richard Helms. At that time, LSD was not a secret anymore. While the CIA was still examining the drug's possibilities as a means of mind control, many young Americans were dropping the hallucinogen as a vehicle of mind expansion and recreation. America was tuning in, turning on and dropping out, thanks, in part, to the CIA's activism in the '50s in the name of national security.
It was not until 1972 that Gottlieb called a halt to the experiments with psychedelics, concluding in a memo that they were "too unpredictable in their effects on individual human beings . . . to be operationally useful."
He retired the same year, spending the next few decades in eclectic pursuits that defied the stereotype of the spy. He went to India with his wife to volunteer at a hospital for lepers. A stutterer since childhood, he got a master's degree in speech therapy. He raised goats on a Virginia farm. And he practiced folk dancing, a lifelong passion despite the handicap of a clubfoot.
A malignant, real-life Q, or an eccentric genius whose intentions were honorable and just? Gottlieb led the agency in 149 mind control experiments, of which about 25 were conducted on unwitting subjects. According to the survivor of one victim, the way Gottlieb duped American citizens was nothing but despicable.
Less black and white in his assessment is John Marks, author of the definitive book on the CIA's mind control programs, "The Search for the 'Manchurian Candidate.' " Marks sees Gottlieb as an unabashed patriot who nonetheless "crossed the same ethical lines we hanged German doctors in World War II for."
There is also the view of former CIA psychologist John Gittinger, who says his close friend was a gentle man whose actions were widely misunderstood. The agency's LSD experiments bloomed in the era of Josef Stalin and Sen. Joseph McCarthy, and "during that time of Cold War," Gittinger said recently from his home in Norman, Okla., "the attitude we had and the agency had was we were still fighting a war. And when you are fighting a war, you do things you might not ordinarily do." Gottlieb died on March 7 in Washington, Va. He was 80. His family did not divulge the cause of his death.

Fritz Haber
MDMA: hotlinks
Claudio Naranjo
MDMA: synthesis
Accidental Ecstasy?
Sidney Gottlieb and MK-ULTRA

Old 11-05-2010, 05:59 PM

Old 11-05-2010, 06:04 PM

. [Interview] CREDO MUTWA On Alien Abduction & Reptilians "In the ritual of exaltation, the name of the Great Architect of the Universe is revealed as JAH-BUL-ON......BUL = Baal, the ancient Canaanite fertility god associated with 'licentious rites of imitative magic'. .....Baal, of course, was the 'false god' with whom Jahweh competed for the allegiance of the Israelites in the Old Testament. But more recently, within a hundred years of the creation of the Freemason's God, the sixteenth-century demonologist John Weir identified Baal as a devil. This grotesque manifestation of evil had the body of a spider and three heads - those of a man, a toad and a cat. A description of Baal to be found in de Plancy's Dictionary of Witchcraft is particularly apposite when considered in the light of the secretive and deceptive nature of Freemasonry: his voice was raucous, and he taught his followers guile, cunning and the ability to become invisible. JAH-BUL-ON by Stephen Knight

Jabulon, sir, is a very strange god. He is supposed to be the leader of the Chitauli. He is a god, to my great surprise, which I find certain groups of White people, especially, worshipping. We have known about Jabulon for many, many centuries, we Black people. But I am surprised that there are White people who worship this god, and these people, amongst them are people whom many have blamed for all the things that have happened on this Earth, namely, the Freemason people. We believe that Jabulon is the leader of the Chitauli. He is the Old One. And one of his names, in the African language, sir, is Umbaba-Samahongo-'the lord king, the great father of the terrible eyes'-because we believe that Jabulon has got one eye which, if he opens it, you die if he looks at you.
It is said, sir, the Umbaba ran away from an eastern land during a power struggle with one of his sons, and he took refuge in Central Africa, where he hides in a cave, deep underground. And it is an amazing thing, sir-it is said that under the Mountains of the Moon in Zaire is this great city of copper, of many thousands of shining buildings. There dwells the god Umbaba or Jabulon. And this god is waiting for the day when the surface of the Earth will be cleared of human beings so that he, and his children, the Chitauli, can come out and enjoy the heat of the Sun

Hell, there is 2 more gods they believe in !!!!!
Old 11-05-2010, 06:16 PM

Old 11-05-2010, 06:31 PM

Samael Aun Weor stated: "Baal Pehor, the obscene dread of Moab's sons, who dwelled from Aroer to Nebo, and even far beyond the Southmost of the desert of Abarim... He dwelled also in Hesebon and Horonaim, in Zion's Realm, beyond the flowery dales of Sibma clad with Vines, and Eleale to the Asphaltick lake.

"Frightful, left-handed, tenebrous Baal Pehor, he enticed the Israelites in Sittim on their march from the Nile to perform for him wanton rites, which cost them woes...then Baal says, wheres the little boys

"From there this Elohim, fallen amidst the luciferin reddish fires, his lascivious orgies he enlarged even to that hill of scandal, by the Grove of the homicidal Moloch...

"Thenceforth, it is obvious that their abominable debauchery was established hard by hate, till pious Josiah drove them thence to hell..."

Take that mystic ax to the worshipers !!!!..Hold ye, Im coming to help thee !!!

Last edited by JBoy : 11-07-2010 at 05:31 AM.
Old 11-05-2010, 07:07 PM

JEWS: Scapegoat for Freemasonry

ADL Does NOT Represent Jews

By Henry Makow
While claiming to represent "the interests of the worldwide Jewish Community" the B'nai B'rith is in fact a Masonic Order that represents British Freemasonry, and shifts blame for its Luciferian "world government" agenda onto Jews in general. Thus while pretending to fight anti- Semitism, it actually puts Jews in jeopardy.
The B'nai B'rith has no mandate to represent the Jewish people. But by equating opposition to the globalist agenda with anti-Semitism, it ensures that Jews are blamed for the emerging New World Order.
For example, recently an Internet forum posted an item about B'nai B'rith advocacy of "Hate Laws" and Internet censorship. A member of the forum responded, "Those Jews are setting themselves up for extermination again."
Thus "Jews" become the scapegoat for the Freemason agenda despite the fact that half of American Jews have nothing to do with Jewish organizations or religion, and in fact intermarry.
Yes, many other Jews who are ignorant of the Masonic plan naively subscribe to Zionism and the phony "War on Terror." They might be surprised to learn that the Star of David featured on the Israeli flag is an occult symbol and was never a Jewish symbol in the Old Testament; that most Israeli leaders, like American Presidents, are Freemasons; and that the new Israeli Supreme Court is loaded with Masonic symbolism, and is located along Satanic "ley" lines. Financed and designed by the Rothschilds, it is the court of the New World Order.
The B'nai B'rith-ADL is probably active in your city. It approaches local schools, private companies, and professional associations offering indoctrination in "diversity" and "hate crimes." It trains the local police in political crimes. "Hate" is anything or anyone that interferes with the world government agenda, partly listed on the ADL website (appropriately in the left column).
The B'nai B'rith is part of the Masonic Scottish Rite Order established in 1843. It's militant arm, the "Anti Defamation League" (ADL) was formed in 1913, the same year as the US Federal Reserve.
According to The Ugly Truth About the ADL (1992) by the Executive Intelligence Review, the B'nai B'rith has always played a leading role in returning the US to the Masonic control of the British "Crown" (a.k.a The New World Order.)
"Not only is the ADL emphatically not a Jewish civil rights lobby; the ADL and its parent agency B'nai B'rith have been from their inception, arms of the British secret intelligence services and secret societies that are sworn enemies of the United States. The B'nai B'rith and the ADL have used their nominal Jewishness to conceal their actual allegiance and agenda." (Ugly Truth, p.3)
The B'nai B'rith/ Scottish Rite was instrumental in starting the Ku Klux Klan and causing the US Civil War, which destroyed the flower of American manhood. A B'nai B'rith leader, Simon Wolf, was a Confederate spy and was implicated in the assassination of Abraham Lincoln, the first of many such coup d'etats (i.e. the assassinations of Presidents Garfield, McKinley, Kennedy.)
The book goes on to detail ADL links to organized crime, drugs and prostitution, domestic spying, the purchase of the US Congress and the removal of Christianity from public institutions. It says the ADL fought Texas legislation to prosecute satanic ritual crimes and lost numerous libel suits for defaming critics as "anti-Semites."
As I have said, the mainspring of the New World Order is the private central bankers' need to translate their unlimited financial power, derived from their control of your government's credit, into permanent world institutions of political and social control.

Millions of non-Jews and a disproportionate number of Jews have sold their souls to these Lucifer-loving bankers. Led by the Rothschilds and the Rockefellers, the banking cartel is behind the Sept. 11 attacks, the Iraq war and the phony "War on Terror.
They are behind the B'nai B'rith-ADL. Take their "Diversity" program for example.You cannot work for a large corporation or government today without receiving this insulting Stalinist indoctrination which forces us to accept differences regardless of their merit. A measure of the Masonic control of Western society is that "Diversity" was never debated or put to a vote. It became the official ideology as if by magic.
Particularly distasteful is the ADL's "early childhood initiative" which targets 3-5 year-olds for indoctrination. They hide behind a smokescreen of platitudes but the net effect is that youngsters of European origin do not learn pride in their national or cultural heritage. The ADL boasts that 375,000 teachers and 12 million students have participated in these programs.
In the workplace, "Diversity" discriminates against Europeans, and particularly white heterosexual males by favoring women, coloreds and homosexuals. People are chosen on the basis of this political profile instead of their competence, which would be truly non-discriminatory and fair, not-to-mention efficient.
The purpose is to fragment society and destabilize the family so there is no coherent basis for resistance to world government. At the same time, the ADL actively promotes Zionist education and consciousness, including free trips to Israel for Jewish youth. Thus Jews are indoctrinated to promote the Masonic agenda and to take the fall when the time comes.
Recently President Mahmoud Ahmadinejad of Iran told a student conference "Israel must be wiped off the map." He then joined a million-strong demonstration shouting "Death to Israel, Death to America" and recalled three ambassadors who apologized for his original statement.

It is inconceivable that he would play into the Zionist hand by making such a rash statement, right on cue, unless he was also controlled by the Illuminati (i.e. the highest rank of Freemasonry.)
The stated goal of the Illuminati is to foment a Third World War between the "political Zionists and the leaders of the Islamic world." Presumably Iran backed by Russia and China would face off against Israel, the US and the UK.
Albert Pike, the Head of the Scottish Rite in the 19th Century, continued: "The [third] war must be conducted in such a way that Islam (the Moslem Arabic World) and political Zionism (the State of Israel) mutually destroy each other."
The rest of the world will be drawn in. "Meanwhile the other nations, once more divided on this issue will be constrained to fight to the point of complete physical, moral, spiritual and economical exhaustion..."
At this point they will be constrained to accept the Luciferian one-world government. See Countdown to World War Three
Thus we are all pawns in a diabolical game from which no one, certainly not Jews or Israelis, will emerge victorious. We need to unite to resist those who lead us into this deadly trap.
The B'nai B'rith-ADL doesn't represent Jews. It represents Freemasonry, which casts a morbid spell over the Anglo-American establishment and plots the demise of Western Civilization.
See also my Freemasonry: Mankind's Death Wish
Henry Makow, is the inventor of the board game Scruples. He received his Ph.D. in English Literature from the University of Toronto. He welcomes your feedback and ideas. Visit his web-site.
Old 11-05-2010, 07:38 PM

Countdown to World War Three

As fighting resumes in the holy city of Najaf, more may hinge on the outcome than we realize.

In a provocative article, Joe Vialls reveals that Iran and Saddam's Iraq have a covert military alliance and began joint preparations for this war after the Gulf War ended in 1991.
Iran already has nuclear capability and recently threatened to "wipe Israel off the map" if Israel attacked its nuclear facilities. Vialls says the cleric Al Sadr is tied to the Iranians.
"As we shall see, if Moqtada al-Sadr is killed or maimed, we will be into an altogether new and exceedingly lethal ball game," says Vialls.
As you know, a large part of the US fleet is out of port and probably near Iran. Many observers believe there will be a US attack on Iran after the US election, no matter who wins. Iran has a military alliance with Russia.
These events should be seen in the perspective of a letter written by Albert Pike, the Grand Commander of American Freemasonry in 1871 and published in 1925. The letter foresaw three world wars designed to bring about Illuminati world hegemony.
Each war planted the seeds for the next. For example, the Second World War was designed to ensure the destruction of Germany, the expansion of Communist Russia and the establishment of the State of Israel. It unfolded exactly as Pike described and set the stage for the next war.
"The Third World War must be fomented by taking advantage of the differences caused by the "agentur" of the "Illuminati" between the political Zionists and the leaders of Islamic World," Pike wrote.
"Agentur" means "agent." The same term is used in another Illuminati document "The Protocols of the Elders of Zion" which dates from the same period.
The key point here is these wars are contrived. They are "caused by agentur of the Illuminati" on both sides. These agents owe their first loyalty to the Illuminati not to their countries.
Their aim is to destroy their respective countries and profit from the carnage.
Pike continues: "The [third] war must be conducted in such a way that Islam (the Moslem Arabic World) and political Zionism (the State of Israel) mutually destroy each other."
The rest of the world will be drawn in. "Meanwhile the other nations, once more divided on this issue will be constrained to fight to the point of complete physical, moral, spiritual and economical exhaustion..."
At this point they will be constrained to accept the Luciferian one-world government.
Iran is rumored to have missiles that would reach England. I suspect China is also being built up by the illuminati to attack and destroy the USA.
See "Elite Sets the Stage for World War Three"
Pike's complete letter and valuable background can be found on an excellent web site "Three World Wars.com" operated by Michael Haupt of Cambridge UK. Readers who object that the terms Nazism and Zionism were not known in 1871 should remember that the Illuminati invented both these movements.
The Illuminati refers to a tightly organized network of family dynasties representing Anglo American and European aristocracy and Jewish finance joined by intermarriage, belief in the occult, and hatred of Christianity. Freemasonry is their instrument. They care nothing for their non-Illuminati brethren, Jewish or not. They will destroy billions as they create a neo feudal world characterized by the superrich, their support staff, soldiers and serfs.
The Iraq war and a possible larger conflagration is a trap engineered by the Illuminati to destroy both the Moslem world and Israel, and possibly the U.S. Thus the real enemy is not Israel, America or Islam who are being manipulated. The real enemy is the Illuminati and their agents, bent on destroying and enslaving mankind.
For example, World War Two was choreographed. Roosevelt, Stalin, Churchill and Hitler were all Illuminati. They were actually all on the same side. Humanity ignorantly slaughtering itself for no reason was on the other side.
As Pike's letter indicates, the Nazis were intended to lose and the Communists to gain control of Eastern Europe. This is why the Nazis made so many stupid blunders on the Eastern Front and deliberately alienated the anti-Communist Russian people. It explains why they didn't invade prostrate England or make the critical oil fields of Russia and the Middle East their first priority.
Similarly today, George Bush, John Kerry, Tony Blair, Ariel Sharon, Gerhard Schroeder are all Freemasons. Bush and Kerry belong to the same "Skull and Bones" chapter! I am guessing but I expect Vladimir Putin and some significant Iranian leaders are also tied to the Illuminati. They may not be aware of the big picture but if they deviate, they will be assassinated like the Israeli PM, Yitzhak Rabin, who was also a Freemason.
Sadaam Hussein is believed to be a high-ranking Freemason with longstanding business ties to George H.W. Bush and the CIA. This would explain why George H.W. Bush didn't remove him in 1991; and why reports suggest he was secretly airlifted out of the country in the first days of the 2003 war.
The current Iraq war was planned years in advance to discredit the U.S., mire it in a Vietnam-style war and set it and Israel up for confrontation with a nuclear-armed Iran, backed by Russia and possibly China.
Osama Bin Laden is probably also Illuminati. See "Bush, Bin Laden Serve the Same Master" and "Osama bin London"
The whole Iranian Islamic Republic was put in place by the Illuminati. See Peter Goodgame's comprehensive report: "The Globalists and the Islamists."

Thus while the majority of people on both sides believe in their cause, and fight and die for it, history suggests war is always a hoax aimed at slaughtering the "innocents" and establishing the power of the Illuminati in a one-world government.
"Out of these troubled times, our objective: a new world order can emerge," President George H. W. Bush told the U.N. on September 11th 1990. "Today, that new world is struggling to be born, a world quite different from the one we have known."
"If the people were to ever find out what we have done," the same Bush told reporter Sarah McClendon in 1992, "we would be chased down the streets and lynched."
We cannot understand the world until we appreciate that most leaders are traitors and that mankind is victim of a diabolical conspiracy on an unspeakable scale. It's time we stopped fighting each other and addressed the real enemy.
See also: The Plan for Three World Wars
See also "Destruction of Iman Ali Shrine-Bush Plan for Total War"

Henry Makow is the author of A Long Way to go for a Date. He received his Ph.D. in English Literature from the University of Toronto. He welcomes your feedback and ideas at
Old 11-06-2010, 03:19 PM

Tuesday, August 29, 2006

Alabama governor 'outed' as racist Freemason

The Burning Taper: Alabama governor 'outed' as racist Freemason