Go Back   Club Conspiracy Forums > General Conspiracy Discussion > Freemasonry
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 11-07-2010, 10:44 AM

Default Re: I'm here because StompK said you hate me

Child experiment quotes..Freemason Mentality
Child experiments
Edmonston-Zagreb measles vaccine
[NVIC June 8, 2006] Deadly Antibiotic Experiment on Children
In order to try to cure ear infections in babies, which often develop after vaccination, one vaccine manufacturer is testing a deadly antibiotic on babies with the blessing of a gutless FDA. The cowboy mentality that now prevails at the FDA and CDC, the federal health agencies responsible for the public health, is allowing drug companies to literally get away with murder as they ruthlessly test dangerous pharmaceuticals on babies and children.
The FDA is supposed to be policing the pharmaceutical industry, not acting as its treasurer and public relations agency. Any individual in government or industry, who participates in the killing or crippling of children and adults in clinical trials of drugs and vaccines known to cause harm, should be held accountable in a court of law. The same should hold true for individuals in government, industry or medical organizations who participate in the making of national health policies involving mandatory use by citizens of drugs and vaccines which can injure and kill.
Voluntary, informed consent to medical interventions which can injure and kill is a human right. How many of the parents, who allowed their babies to participate in a trial using an antibiotic which had already killed adults, had been fully informed about how deadly it was?
"To determine the effect of different amounts of the vaccines, researchers at the hospital inoculated newborns from mostly lower-income black families with doses ranging up to more than 100 times the dose recommended for adults."--Media
"At a conference in Christchurch, New Zealand, Dr. William Jordon, director of Infectious Diseases, stated, that virtually all field trials of new vaccines in the United States are done amongst indigenous tribes in Alaska and various other parts of the country."---Harry V. Martin freeamerica.com: The Leading America Site on the Net
Dr. Saul Krugman of New York University conducted studies of hepatitis during the 1950s and 1960s
Krugman S, Hoofnagle MD, Gerety RJ, Kaplan PM and Gerin JL. Viral hepatitis type B: DNA polymerase activity and antibody to hepatitis B core antigen. New England Journal of Medicine 1974; 290;24:1331-1335. NYU Medical Center, NY 10016.PMID: 4827643; UI: 74161717
"Under US army contracts, Saul Krugman from the New York University Medical Centre (another Army biological weapons contractor according to US Congressional Record) injected hundreds of mentally retarded children with cancer causing hepatitis B viruses."--Len Horowitz (p219 Healing Codes).
Willowbrook State School-Dr. Saul Krugman of New York University conducted studies of hepatitis during the 1950s and 1960s on the severely mentally retarded . He systematically infected newly arrived children between the ages of three and eleven with strains of the virus obtained from the feces of Willowbrook hepatitis patients. This was done to study the natural history, effects, and progression of the disease. Franz Inglefinger, who later became the editor of the New England Journal of Medicine said, "By being allowed to participate in a carefully supervised study and by receiving the most expert attention available for a disease of basically unknown nature, the patients themselves benefited . . . How much better to have a patient with hepatitis accidentally or deliberately acquired under the guidance of a Krugman, than under the care of a rights-minded zealot." --Carol Rutz's Lecture at Indiana University in November 2003
D.C. Children’s Center in Laurel in a section called the District Training School 60’s-Retarded children were used as human guinea pigs for both private industry and the government. Among the experiments, was the testing of NeoBazine a diet pill commonly referred to as "rainbow pills." They contained thyroxin, which caused tremors, nervousness, insomnia, and tachycardia. It was being tested for its safety and efficiency. In October 1964 the FDA found that the drug was not safe for use. In 1962 the children were again used to test a drug for skin diseases, which doctors strongly suspected caused serious side effects to the human liver. More than half the children tested suffered some liver dysfunction. Eight were admitted to D.C. General Hospital for intensive care. That same year, 17 Laurel Center children were used to study thyroid hormone metabolism in children. The children were injected with thyroxin mixed with radioactive iodine to aid doctors in tracing a body process. Carol Rutz's Lecture at Indiana University in November 2003
Vanderbilt University Hospital - 1945-49 at Prenatal Clinic At Vanderbilt-829 women were told to drink something that would be good for their fetuses. The drinks actually contained varying amounts of radioactive iron. Within an hour, the material crossed the placenta and began circulating in the blood of their unborn fetuses.“ In a study done in the sixties, scientists discovered four fatal malignancies among the children exposed to prenatal radiation and no cancers in the non-exposed group. Carol Rutz's Lecture at Indiana University in November 2003
Nasal Radium Irradiation - 1948-54 582 third graders in the Baltimore public schools were part of a 1948-1954 experiment conducted by Johns Hopkins to test the effects of Nasal Radium Irradiation. No medical notice or follow-up action was taken by the federal government, despite an earlier determination that these children had the greatest cancer mortality risk of any experiment it examined for which people were still alive and might benefit from medical notice and follow-up. Carol Rutz's Lecture at Indiana University in November 2003 Edmonston-Zagreb measles vaccine
"Using kids as guinea pigs in potentially harmful vaccine experiments is every parents' worst nightmare. This actually happened in 1989-1991 when Kaiser Permanente of Southern California and the Centers for Disease Control (CDC) jointly conducted a measles vaccine experiment. Without proper parental disclosure, the Yugoslavian-made "high titre" Edmonston-Zagreb measles vaccine was tested on 1,500 poor, primarily black and Latino, inner city children in Los Angeles. Highly recommended by the World Health Organization (WHO), the high-potency experimental vaccine was previously injected into infants in Mexico, Haiti, and Africa. It was discontinued in these countries when it was discovered that the children were dying in large numbers."--Dr Alan Cantwell MD
CDC Genocidal Measles Vaccine Experiments on Minority Children Turn Deadly
In an experiment to find out of they could give high-potency Edmonston Zagreb (EZ) measles vaccine to babies as young as four months old [completing disregarding developmental neurology and lack of myelinization in the nervous system of babies] in order to overwhelm their natural maternal antibodies and replace them with vaccine-induced antibodies, medical "researchers" at the CDC and Johns Hopkins University injected thousands of babies in the Third World with the experimental vaccine that reportedly caused chronic immune suppression and the deaths of an unknown number of babies. Also, in the United States, with the help of Kaiser Permanente, more than 1500 six-month old black and Hispanic babies in inner city Los Angeles were "enrolled" in the experiment starting in June 1990. [ During the administration of president and ex-CIA director George Bush.] The study was halted in October 1991, after more than one year of genocidal activity, after repeated reports from vaccine trial sites in Africa that girl babies were dying in higher than expected numbers six months to three years after injection. [ A less-than-admirable population control effort.]
http://www.cco.net/~trufax/vaccine/0696.html
"From 1989 to 1991, Kaiser Permanent along with the L.A. County Department of Health and the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), injected over 700 "mostly minority" babies with unlicensed experimental vaccines with fraudulently-obtained consent from the parents. One of the vaccines used, Edmonston-Zagreb high-titer, had already obtained a notorious reputation overseas for killing almost one out of every 13 babies in closely controlled studies in the Third World. In particular, use of the vaccine had been closely associated with an increased death rate among infants in Senegal, Guinea Bissau and Haiti before their second birthday. At least one baby in the L.A. County experiment died within this same two year window. When the final story is told, this will likely be one of the most scandalous affairs in the history of human experimentation to rival or exceed that of the German Nazis, the Tuskegee Syphilis Study or the DOE radiation exposure experiments."---Keidi Obi Awadu (Outrage, The Conscious Rasta Report, Aug 1996) 7MAC Index Page

Old 11-07-2010, 04:51 PM

Does a Satanic Cult Rule the World? By Henry Makow Ph.D. savethemales.ca - Does a Satanic Cult Rule the World?
October 21, 2002
"Some of the biggest men in the United States, in the field of commerce and manufacture, are afraid of something. They know that there is a power somewhere so organized, so subtle, so watchful, so interlocked, so complete, so pervasive, that they better not speak above their breath when they speak in condemnation of it." Woodrow Wilson, The New Freedom (1913)
The "Maryland Sniper" is on everyone's mind.
In March, Svali, an ex-Illuminati mind controller wrote:
"There is a lot more going on in the suburbs around Washington, DC than most people realize," She described how the Illuminati cult brainwashed and trained people to become assassins.
Has the mainstream media suggested a possible link to this cult? Do I need to ask?
In Svali's words, "who do you think owns AOL-Time Warner?"
To date, 12 people have been hit. Will the sniper stop at 13? Thirteen is a significant number in Freemasonry, which is an Illuminati vehicle. Thirteen represents Christ and his 12 disciples. The number signifies their scorn and hatred for Christianity.
The "Maryland sniper," (like September 11 and the "War on Terror") appear designed to traumatize and manipulate the public. I'm guessing that the sniper's "purpose" is to build a case for gun control and domestic involvement by the military.
Did you know that a "terrorist" started the First World War by killing the heir to the Austrian throne? The terrorist was a Freemason. Most wars are engineered by the Illuminati to weaken civilization and create a global police state, the "New World Order."
We need to see current events in a new way. The conflict is NOT between countries or religions or "civilizations."
The conflict is between the people and most of our "leaders" -- government, media, religion, education and business -- who owe their position to this extremely powerful and evil cult. They are traitors.
Who is the Illuminati? We are still living off the twilight rays of Western Civilization, which was based on Christianity. Civilization is always based on a religion, an ideal. Christ taught that God is Immanent and His Plan is to manifest Himself through His Creation. We must do His will rather than pursue our own selfish desires. Kings derived their authority from God and were answerable to Him.
The Jewish Pharisees rejected Christ. They practised a naturalistic religion that turned Christ's message on its head. Man is God, rules the universe, and defines reality. We can indulge our desires. Dating back to Zoroastrianism, the Jewish Cabala reverses the roles of God and Lucifer and embraces occult symbols, rituals and blood sacrifices.
This is the Cosmic Struggle between Spirit and Matter: God will be Immanent; Matter will resist. This is the conflict between God (the view that man is unfinished, and dependent on Divine revelation) and Lucifer (man is already god.)
The Cabalists secretly dedicated themselves to destroying Christianity and Western civilization. In 1773 Amschel Mayer Rothschild convened a meeting of 12 prominent Jewish bankers and other prominent Jewish personalities and submitted a programme to level the social order using the contradictory promise of "liberty" and "equality." In 1776, they had Adam Weishaupt organize the Order of the Illuminati, which merged with Freemasonry in 1782. Freemasonry is Cabala and, in the words of Andre Krylienko, (The Red Thread) it was "launched for the purpose of enlisting non-Jews consciously or unconsciously in the service of Jewry." (p.93)
The Illuminati was behind the revolutionary movements of the 18th -- 20th Century as well as their respective reigns of terror. The bankers used their power to spread their Satanic convictions. They had finagled a monopoly on credit (usurping the government's right to create money) and they needed to control the world in order to protect this prize.
Their influence on world history can be seen in the story of the red hexagram, commonly known as the "Star of David." According to researcher Fritz Springmeier, the Star of David was not associated with Jews until the Rothschilds adopted it as their symbol in 1822. The Rothschilds were considered the leaders of the Jews but I don't know if the Jews knew the Rothschilds were Satanists. The Star of David is really "The Seal of Solomon," an occult symbol for the Satanic. Solomon worshipped the star "Astoreth."
Before we feel smug, the Great Seal of the United States is also a Masonic symbol. According to Eustace Mullins, the top of the pyramid is missing to indicate that they have not yet put into operation the final stages of their conspiracy. "The eye represents that Great Architect of the Universe, a cabalist concept; it is enclosed in a triangle which is the symbol of magic. The thirteen steps refer to Satan, Belial and rebellion..." (The Curse of Canaan, 141) The inscription "Novo Ordo Seclorum" means "New Secular Order."
Mullins says the leading international bankers were motivated by freemasonry: "From the year 1776, Freemasonry has been an omnipresent international government operating treasonably from within the United States, and it has exercised those powers ever since." (140)
Without fanfare, Freemasonry is being introduced as the New World Religion. We are being brainwashed with it every day. So you need to know that:
  • Freemasonry is a religion that believes Lucifer is the "God of light and God of good, struggling for humanity against Adonay, God of darkness and evil."
  • It is a secret society that demands adherents swear blind obedience on pain of death before they even know what it represents.
  • It practises deception. It reserves its truths for the adept; the initiate is "intentionally mislead by false interpretations."
  • It preaches "tolerance" and the universality of all religions in order to negate them all. Christianity is especially abjured. "Universality does not mean Christianity." (Quotes from Masonic Texts from Gary Kah, En Route to Global Occupation pp.120-140)
Freemasonry is taught to your child. For example, a survey of schools in my city shows that 75% no longer use the word "Christmas" to describe their holiday season festivities. Instead Christmas has been replaced with such jargon as "winter concerts" and "international celebration of holidays."
The Christmas tree at the Legislature was renamed "multicultural tree" until a storm of protest forced the politicians to relent.
"We have to abandon our culture in order to respect everyone else's? It's kind of silly." one parent complained.
But this is exactly the agenda: To destroy Christianity, just as they have destroyed empires, nations, heterosexual identities and nuclear families. The agenda is to strip people of power and identity leaving us defenceless in the face of one-world tyranny.
The lesson of this story is that God is indispensable. He is Reality. We cannot deny Him without denying the principle of our own fulfillment. A secular world order is prey to the devil. This is impasse we are in. We are ruled by a satanic cult.
Some things we can do: 1) boycott the mass media; 2) "out" politicians, teachers and media figures who are pushing the freemason agenda; 3) refuse to hate other people or fight other countries; 4) celebrate the things the Masons hate -- nationhood (internationalism causes war) heterosexual identities, nuclear families, Christianity and God.
Old 11-07-2010, 04:52 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by KSigMason View Post
Here is an excerpt from the post where he threatened me.
Originally Posted by JBoy
"we, victims dont worry about being physically killed, On the other hand, U should."

Would you kindly, KSigMason supply the entire comment by JBOY and not an excerpt and the name of the thread wherein it was made and the post number so I can view it in its' entirety.

And, you, JBoy, kindly refrain from posting any longer until you explain to the forum what you are suggesting with the above comment that you supposedly directed to KSigMason.

Thanks,
BA

Last edited by BlueAngel : 11-07-2010 at 05:02 PM.
Old 11-07-2010, 05:11 PM

Hi Blue Angel !!

I simply was implying what masons do, cut thy throat,pull the heart out...
The Illumnati, his boss, dont need reasons...Therefore i dont feel fear. He should. He works for pyschopaths, they will do anything..I am a victim of gangstalking. I fear not ,, he should..

Originally Posted by JBoy
"we, victims dont worry about being physically killed, On the other hand, U should."
Old 11-07-2010, 05:13 PM

Baby Mason:
Responding to one of your sarcastic commits about the fact I cant prove who my stalkers are..wrong !!! I have pics and film of them going into the masonic lodges and have filmed some of the same out on the roads.What better proof.....thanks UK !!!
and a lots more coming to courts near You

I have tons of gooooood stuff coming.....

Last edited by JBoy : 11-07-2010 at 05:32 PM.
Old 11-07-2010, 05:52 PM

CRY BABY MASON :
Do you feel important hide behind your armor ????

A another bi polar god i bet !!!.... Trust me, you are not important.. You are a flunkie, nobody !!!....typical of a mind went north !!!!..or should i say, EAST>>>>

I have more grown up things to do than get involved with your childish temper
tantrums !!!!.. i know, stomp your feet !!!!

All that is fact about the masons, there u are...sitting proud. You are to be ashamed, god is ashamed.. Did god threaten you ?? He says this time, no survivors.. Im ashamed of filth as you...We here , know all about you.
past,present and future.. not good, im afraid !! looks bleek !!!!
Go blame your god for your misery !!! 3 headed freak from hell !!!!
Old 11-07-2010, 08:27 PM
KYCH

Quote:
Originally Posted by JBoy View Post
Baby Mason:
Responding to one of your sarcastic commits about the fact I cant prove who my stalkers are..wrong !!! I have pics and film of them going into the masonic lodges and have filmed some of the same out on the roads.What better proof.....thanks UK !!!
and a lots more coming to courts near You

I have tons of gooooood stuff coming.....
So wait?! You have video of them going to Lodge and going about their lives, and you are the victim of stalking? It seems like you are following them. You really believe your stories. Sad.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JBoy View Post
CRY BABY MASON :
Do you feel important hide behind your armor ????

A another bi polar god i bet !!!.... Trust me, you are not important.. You are a flunkie, nobody !!!....typical of a mind went north !!!!..or should i say, EAST>>>>

I have more grown up things to do than get involved with your childish temper
tantrums !!!!.. i know, stomp your feet !!!!

All that is fact about the masons, there u are...sitting proud. You are to be ashamed, god is ashamed.. Did god threaten you ?? He says this time, no survivors.. Im ashamed of filth as you...We here , know all about you.
past,present and future.. not good, im afraid !! looks bleek !!!!
Go blame your god for your misery !!! 3 headed freak from hell !!!!
And you think you are important. I've never claimed I'm of great importance. God speaks to me and I've never heard of any upcoming slaughtering. Who is this "we"? Do you have a mouse in your pocket?

My God is the Christian God. I worship no beast. My future doesn't look bleek. Through the rolling sands of time, through the ravages of war, through evil report as well as good, Freemasonry has survived and will continue to survive.
Old 11-07-2010, 09:41 PM

Quote:
So wait?! You have video of them going to Lodge and going about their lives, and you are the victim of stalking? It seems like you are following them. You really believe your stories. Sad.

And you think you are important. I've never claimed I'm of great importance. God speaks to me and I've never heard of any upcoming slaughtering. Who is this "we"? Do you have a mouse in your pocket?

My God is the Christian God. I worship no beast. My future doesn't look bleek. Through the rolling sands of time, through the ravages of war, through evil report as well as good, Freemasonry has survived and will continue to survive.
Sorry, KSigMason, but you do claim yourself to be of great importance.

You've written this all over our forum.

We know that you're not, but you do see yourself as such.

WE, here at CC, do not worship Freemasonry.

We respect your desire to do so; however, it might serve you better to find a Freemasonry forum where you can chat amongst your fellow members, cause here at CC, the majority of our members don't embrace Freemasonry and I have no clue why you continue to hang out here.

Last edited by BlueAngel : 11-07-2010 at 09:58 PM.
Old 11-07-2010, 09:59 PM
KYCH

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueAngel View Post
Sorry, KSigMason, but you do claim yourself to be of great importance.

You've written this all over our forum.
No. I have never said I was ever of great importance. I've posted titles when somebody asked me about it or questioned my membership.

Quote:
WE, here at CC, do not worship Freemasonry.
I don't worship Freemasonry either.

Quote:
We respect your desire to do so; however, it might serve you better to find a Freemasonry forum where you can chat amongst your fellow members, cause here at CC, the majority of our members don't embrace Freemasonry and I have no clue why you continue to hang out here.
I am a member of a few Masonic forums. I'm fine here too though.
Old 11-07-2010, 10:05 PM

Quote:
No. I have never said I was ever of great importance. I've posted titles when somebody asked me about it or questioned my membership.

Sorry, pal, but you have portrayed yourself to be of great importance all over this forum.

I don't worship Freemasonry either.

You don't worship Freemasonry?

Huh?

I think you're either confused or delusional. I cannot believe you even stated that which you did. You're a member of Freemasonry but, don't worship it?

You might want to reflect back on your writings on this forum.

I am a member of a few Masonic forums. I'm fine here too though.
Like I said, I have no clue why you even post on this forum. Hanging out at your Masonic forums would seem more preferably to me if I were a Freemason rather than amongst a group of people who where negative about the organization.

You might think you're fine here, but you're not.

I'm about ready to ban you for whatever it was I said I was going to ban you for several days ago when I posted the following in response to your inquiry as to what rule you broke that would result in your banishment from the forum.

FYI, Club Conspiracy can ban any member for any reason or for no reason at all.

Last edited by BlueAngel : 11-07-2010 at 10:42 PM.