Go Back   Club Conspiracy Forums > General Conspiracy Discussion > Freemasonry
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 11-10-2010, 07:11 AM

Default Re: I'm here because StompK said you hate me

Amen !!!

Last edited by JBoy : 11-10-2010 at 07:21 AM.
Old 11-25-2010, 09:58 AM
KYCH

Quote:
Originally Posted by JBoy View Post
All freekmasons do is tie your time.
And all you do is spread baseless lies. You're a mouthpiece of hate and intolerance. Its not very Christian what you're doing.

Quote:
Baby MASON would love to bring to this site extreme turmoil, along with sock puppetry and a goon or two to bully all here!!!
This is new to me. I get banned for two weeks and Chuckles here decides to start making claims about me and putting words in my mouth. I've never said any of what you claim nor have I ever invited any friends or Brothers to this site.

Quote:
Non Mason doctors have published numerous articles on behavior of freemasons belonging to a cult...showing/proving that they have serious mental disorders. i wil publish here for all to see.
Who are these doctors? I'd like to see what they have to say.

Quote:
Just a example of how bizarre BABY MASON is, Look how he parades around here on this forum..He is un aware in his polluted/warped mind that defending freemasons is a proud thing to do as a KNIGHT IN SHINING ARMOR . That shows ,first hand, how sick these people are!!!
I'm a proud Mason and as a actual member (someone who has gone through the ceremonies and attends the meetings) I am very protective against the poisonous lies.

Quote:
JUST TRY TO BE A SCOUT MASTER WITHOUT BEING A MASON.
I know plenty of Boy Scouts and Scout leadership who are not Masons or related to them in any fashion.

Quote:
i am 10 times smarter than he or she...You just never know the genders..or could be both...ALL one has to do is google.
Ummmm...to be a recognized Mason one must be a man.

Quote:
BABY MASONS DAYS ARE OVER.
Nah. You would be hard pressed to find me or get a hold of me nowadays. Plus, I hope I have plenty of days ahead me.

Quote:
He, baby mason, likes to hide in armor...to be a god...I see it, its plain as day.. his agatar proves that..A PURE SATANIC KNIGHT. The kind that bend over every nite for there masters. This is not well known, but in prison, they have harmones to feed the "ONES" to produce breasts....
I unlike you, don't have to insult others in such a manner. Any rational person would see through your lies. Its too bad you couldn't keep this civil, Chuckles.
Old 12-05-2010, 05:00 PM

The Grand Lodge of Pennsylvania, USA has matching grants under which a local Lodge can donate or raise up to $5,000 for a local need and receive a matching amount from their Grand Lodge, effectively doubling the money involved. So far, lodges have used this program has helped programs such as Easter Seals, school citizenship awards, historical preservation projects, social service centers, YMCA's/YWCA's, boys and girls baseball leagues, American Red Cross, neighborhood playgrounds, police force K-9 dog, Make-A-Wish Foundation, Multiple Sclerosis Society, hospital volunteer services, post prom parties, D.A.R.E. programs, food banks, Acacia Fraternity, Leukemia Society, flood control projects, American Cancer Society, Big Brothers /Big Sisters, Scholarships, Boy Scouts, youth soccer leagues, Habitat for Humanity, band uniforms, purchase school computers, United Way, community center construction, volunteer fire departments, neo-natal care facilities, school fitness equipment, Special Olympics and more!
Old 12-25-2010, 04:07 PM

Candidates entering the Order also had to kiss their initiator on the mouth, the navel, the penis, and at "the base of the spine." These kisses were regarded by critics of the Order as proof of their perverted sexual activities, but in the occult tradition, the navel, sexual organs and the perineum are the physical locations of the psychic centres of the human body, known in the East as chakras.

A GOD BORN FROM THE BUTTOCKS OF A COW ...JABAULON

Real fine examples of Freemasons worth billions.. be proud, !!!

MANSON......SON OF SAM.....JACK THE RIPPER.....BESANT....CROWLEY......HITLER.. Yea, Be proud !!!!

Follow me to Jonestown... i gotta gold mine there

[IMG]file:///C:/DOCUME%7E1/RNC%7E1/LOCALS%7E1/Temp/moz-screenshot-2.png[/IMG]
Old 12-25-2010, 04:14 PM

yea right, GACY wore a clowns suit to hospitals and mingled with kids...and murdered at home

Masons GIVE TO THERE crooked CHARITIES.. not non masons, the profane !!!!..ex-mason spills all... all full of shit !!!
Old 12-26-2010, 07:44 AM
KYCH

Quote:
Candidates entering the Order also had to kiss their initiator on the mouth, the navel, the penis, and at "the base of the spine." These kisses were regarded by critics of the Order as proof of their perverted sexual activities, but in the occult tradition, the navel, sexual organs and the perineum are the physical locations of the psychic centres of the human body, known in the East as chakras.
Actually there are no homosexual acts. That a most despicable lie. Be ashamed of yourself. There is no kissing. No exposure of genitals.

Quote:
A GOD BORN FROM THE BUTTOCKS OF A COW ...JABAULON
Never heard of this. Where did you get it?

Quote:
Real fine examples of Freemasons worth billions.. be proud, !!!

MANSON......SON OF SAM.....JACK THE RIPPER.....BESANT....CROWLEY......HITLER.. Yea, Be proud !!!!

Follow me to Jonestown... i gotta gold mine there
Manson - not a Mason. Son of Sam - not a Mason. Jack the Ripper - no one knows who is was. Besant - a female, not a Mason. Crowley - not a Mason (do your research before talking boy). Hitler - not a Mason, actually banned Freemasonry in Germany and blamed them for being a part of the Jewish conspiracy. I've posted plenty of quotes on this issue.

Quote:
yea right, GACY wore a clowns suit to hospitals and mingled with kids...and murdered at home

Masons GIVE TO THERE crooked CHARITIES.. not non masons, the profane !!!!..ex-mason spills all... all full of shit !!!
Gacy - not a Mason. And I'm sure you can prove that our charities are crooked. The Shriners charity has been a immense help to countless children...FREE OF CHARGE.

I love how you accuse without any evidence. Classic trolling activity.
Old 12-26-2010, 07:57 AM

Always covering up the real motive.....little boys and girls...
shriners are full of pedophiles...my ex brother in law for starters
Old 12-26-2010, 08:00 AM

When a sorry mason comes on here and defends such a monster as masons, I feel good !!!!. my soul is at rest knowing i flipped a switchLOL !!

LONG LIVE THE PROFANE !!!!!
Old 12-26-2010, 08:04 AM

who said gacy was a mason. u missed the point... masons guise up and down, as the situation fits...
PLEASEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE !!!
u cant defend.. look at polls on line off line.. find out what the public society
think of u....NOT ur breathen.. they give u comfort for ur warped minds... u know the saying, birds of a feather ????
Old 12-26-2010, 08:13 AM
KYCH

Quote:
Always covering up the real motive.....little boys and girls...
shriners are full of pedophiles...my ex brother in law for starters
So you're ex-Brother-in-law is a pedophile. So what? Please post names of the pedophile Shriners. Specific names? Statistics?

Quote:
When a sorry mason comes on here and defends such a monster as masons, I feel good !!!!. my soul is at rest knowing i flipped a switchLOL !!

LONG LIVE THE IGNORANT !!!!!
Fixed that for ya.

Quote:
u cant defend.. look at polls on line off line.. find out what the public society
What polls? How many took part in the poll? What site was it taken on? Who conducted the poll?