Go Back   Club Conspiracy Forums > General Conspiracy Discussion > Freemasonry
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read



Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #231  
Old 11-10-2010, 07:11 AM
JBoy JBoy is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Posts: 453
Default Re: I'm here because StompK said you hate me


Amen !!!


Last edited by JBoy : 11-10-2010 at 07:21 AM.
Reply With Quote
  #232  
Old 11-25-2010, 09:58 AM
KSigMason's Avatar
KSigMason KSigMason is offline
KYCH
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: Idaho
Posts: 747
Default Re: I'm here because StompK said you hate me

Quote:
Originally Posted by JBoy View Post
All freekmasons do is tie your time.
And all you do is spread baseless lies. You're a mouthpiece of hate and intolerance. Its not very Christian what you're doing.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JBoy View Post
Baby MASON would love to bring to this site extreme turmoil, along with sock puppetry and a goon or two to bully all here!!!
This is new to me. I get banned for two weeks and Chuckles here decides to start making claims about me and putting words in my mouth. I've never said any of what you claim nor have I ever invited any friends or Brothers to this site.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JBoy View Post
Non Mason doctors have published numerous articles on behavior of freemasons belonging to a cult...showing/proving that they have serious mental disorders. i wil publish here for all to see.
Who are these doctors? I'd like to see what they have to say.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JBoy View Post
Just a example of how bizarre BABY MASON is, Look how he parades around here on this forum..He is un aware in his polluted/warped mind that defending freemasons is a proud thing to do as a KNIGHT IN SHINING ARMOR . That shows ,first hand, how sick these people are!!!
I'm a proud Mason and as a actual member (someone who has gone through the ceremonies and attends the meetings) I am very protective against the poisonous lies.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JBoy View Post
JUST TRY TO BE A SCOUT MASTER WITHOUT BEING A MASON.
I know plenty of Boy Scouts and Scout leadership who are not Masons or related to them in any fashion.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JBoy View Post
i am 10 times smarter than he or she...You just never know the genders..or could be both...ALL one has to do is google.
Ummmm...to be a recognized Mason one must be a man.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JBoy View Post
BABY MASONS DAYS ARE OVER.
Nah. You would be hard pressed to find me or get a hold of me nowadays. Plus, I hope I have plenty of days ahead me.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JBoy View Post
He, baby mason, likes to hide in armor...to be a god...I see it, its plain as day.. his agatar proves that..A PURE SATANIC KNIGHT. The kind that bend over every nite for there masters. This is not well known, but in prison, they have harmones to feed the "ONES" to produce breasts....
I unlike you, don't have to insult others in such a manner. Any rational person would see through your lies. Its too bad you couldn't keep this civil, Chuckles.
__________________
"Quia tu lucerna mea Domine et Domine inluminabis tenebras meas."
Reply With Quote
  #233  
Old 12-05-2010, 05:00 PM
brice_fallsteen brice_fallsteen is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Posts: 52
Default Re: I'm here because StompK said you hate me

The Grand Lodge of Pennsylvania, USA has matching grants under which a local Lodge can donate or raise up to $5,000 for a local need and receive a matching amount from their Grand Lodge, effectively doubling the money involved. So far, lodges have used this program has helped programs such as Easter Seals, school citizenship awards, historical preservation projects, social service centers, YMCA's/YWCA's, boys and girls baseball leagues, American Red Cross, neighborhood playgrounds, police force K-9 dog, Make-A-Wish Foundation, Multiple Sclerosis Society, hospital volunteer services, post prom parties, D.A.R.E. programs, food banks, Acacia Fraternity, Leukemia Society, flood control projects, American Cancer Society, Big Brothers /Big Sisters, Scholarships, Boy Scouts, youth soccer leagues, Habitat for Humanity, band uniforms, purchase school computers, United Way, community center construction, volunteer fire departments, neo-natal care facilities, school fitness equipment, Special Olympics and more!
Reply With Quote
  #234  
Old 12-25-2010, 04:07 PM
JBoy JBoy is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Posts: 453
Default Re: I'm here because StompK said you hate me

Candidates entering the Order also had to kiss their initiator on the mouth, the navel, the penis, and at "the base of the spine." These kisses were regarded by critics of the Order as proof of their perverted sexual activities, but in the occult tradition, the navel, sexual organs and the perineum are the physical locations of the psychic centres of the human body, known in the East as chakras.


A GOD BORN FROM THE BUTTOCKS OF A COW ...JABAULON


Real fine examples of Freemasons worth billions.. be proud, !!!

MANSON......SON OF SAM.....JACK THE RIPPER.....BESANT....CROWLEY......HITLER.. Yea, Be proud !!!!

Follow me to Jonestown... i gotta gold mine there



[IMG]file:///C:/DOCUME%7E1/RNC%7E1/LOCALS%7E1/Temp/moz-screenshot-2.png[/IMG]
Reply With Quote
  #235  
Old 12-25-2010, 04:14 PM
JBoy JBoy is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Posts: 453
Default Re: I'm here because StompK said you hate me

yea right, GACY wore a clowns suit to hospitals and mingled with kids...and murdered at home

Masons GIVE TO THERE crooked CHARITIES.. not non masons, the profane !!!!..ex-mason spills all... all full of shit !!!
Reply With Quote
  #236  
Old 12-26-2010, 07:44 AM
KSigMason's Avatar
KSigMason KSigMason is offline
KYCH
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: Idaho
Posts: 747
Default Re: I'm here because StompK said you hate me

Quote:
Originally Posted by JBoy View Post
Candidates entering the Order also had to kiss their initiator on the mouth, the navel, the penis, and at "the base of the spine." These kisses were regarded by critics of the Order as proof of their perverted sexual activities, but in the occult tradition, the navel, sexual organs and the perineum are the physical locations of the psychic centres of the human body, known in the East as chakras.
Actually there are no homosexual acts. That a most despicable lie. Be ashamed of yourself. There is no kissing. No exposure of genitals.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JBoy View Post
A GOD BORN FROM THE BUTTOCKS OF A COW ...JABAULON
Never heard of this. Where did you get it?

Quote:
Originally Posted by JBoy View Post
Real fine examples of Freemasons worth billions.. be proud, !!!

MANSON......SON OF SAM.....JACK THE RIPPER.....BESANT....CROWLEY......HITLER.. Yea, Be proud !!!!

Follow me to Jonestown... i gotta gold mine there
Manson - not a Mason. Son of Sam - not a Mason. Jack the Ripper - no one knows who is was. Besant - a female, not a Mason. Crowley - not a Mason (do your research before talking boy). Hitler - not a Mason, actually banned Freemasonry in Germany and blamed them for being a part of the Jewish conspiracy. I've posted plenty of quotes on this issue.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JBoy View Post
yea right, GACY wore a clowns suit to hospitals and mingled with kids...and murdered at home

Masons GIVE TO THERE crooked CHARITIES.. not non masons, the profane !!!!..ex-mason spills all... all full of shit !!!
Gacy - not a Mason. And I'm sure you can prove that our charities are crooked. The Shriners charity has been a immense help to countless children...FREE OF CHARGE.

I love how you accuse without any evidence. Classic trolling activity.
__________________
"Quia tu lucerna mea Domine et Domine inluminabis tenebras meas."
Reply With Quote
  #237  
Old 12-26-2010, 07:57 AM
JBoy JBoy is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Posts: 453
Default Re: I'm here because StompK said you hate me

Always covering up the real motive.....little boys and girls...
shriners are full of pedophiles...my ex brother in law for starters
Reply With Quote
  #238  
Old 12-26-2010, 08:00 AM
JBoy JBoy is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Posts: 453
Default Re: I'm here because StompK said you hate me

When a sorry mason comes on here and defends such a monster as masons, I feel good !!!!. my soul is at rest knowing i flipped a switchLOL !!

LONG LIVE THE PROFANE !!!!!
Reply With Quote
  #239  
Old 12-26-2010, 08:04 AM
JBoy JBoy is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Posts: 453
Default Re: I'm here because StompK said you hate me

who said gacy was a mason. u missed the point... masons guise up and down, as the situation fits...
PLEASEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE !!!
u cant defend.. look at polls on line off line.. find out what the public society
think of u....NOT ur breathen.. they give u comfort for ur warped minds... u know the saying, birds of a feather ????
Reply With Quote
  #240  
Old 12-26-2010, 08:13 AM
KSigMason's Avatar
KSigMason KSigMason is offline
KYCH
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: Idaho
Posts: 747
Default Re: I'm here because StompK said you hate me

Quote:
Originally Posted by JBoy View Post
Always covering up the real motive.....little boys and girls...
shriners are full of pedophiles...my ex brother in law for starters
So you're ex-Brother-in-law is a pedophile. So what? Please post names of the pedophile Shriners. Specific names? Statistics?

Quote:
Originally Posted by JBoy View Post
When a sorry mason comes on here and defends such a monster as masons, I feel good !!!!. my soul is at rest knowing i flipped a switchLOL !!

LONG LIVE THE IGNORANT !!!!!
Fixed that for ya.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JBoy View Post
u cant defend.. look at polls on line off line.. find out what the public society
What polls? How many took part in the poll? What site was it taken on? Who conducted the poll?
__________________
"Quia tu lucerna mea Domine et Domine inluminabis tenebras meas."
Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 11:10 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.12
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.