Go Back   Club Conspiracy Forums > General Conspiracy Discussion > Freemasonry
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read



Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #31  
Old 06-11-2010, 12:40 PM
galexander galexander is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: Bucks, UK
Posts: 405
Default Re: I'm here because StompK said you hate me


Quote:
Originally Posted by galexander View Post
But is it not true that Crowley founded the original O.T.O. of which Cogburn is a member and was the O.T.O. not founded on Freemasonic lines?

And is it not true also that the Golden Dawn recruited from among the ranks of the Freemasons which must imply that the two organisations are somehow strongly analogous?
Since the three Freemasons who have identified themselves on this thread, KSigMason, TheOctavist and Cogburn, cannot answer my query in the negative, we can therefore only assume that what I have suggested is actually correct and accurate because they are quite obviously bound by oaths of secrecy.

Reply With Quote
  #32  
Old 06-11-2010, 01:23 PM
TheOctavist's Avatar
TheOctavist TheOctavist is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Posts: 24
Default Re: I'm here because StompK said you hate me

The OTO is a Clandestine, or pseudo-masonic body.


Reuss(the OTO is his brainchild) was dropped from the legitimate masonic rosters

His time as a legitimate, recognized Mason was short-lived.
__________________
"Ask not what your country can do for you, ask what you can do for yourself." Zoran Djindjic
Reply With Quote
  #33  
Old 06-11-2010, 01:24 PM
TheOctavist's Avatar
TheOctavist TheOctavist is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Posts: 24
Default Re: I'm here because StompK said you hate me

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueAngel View Post
If I didn't act like a moderator, I wouldn't be a moderator.

But, I do, so, therefore I AM.

THE SUPER MODERATOR OF THIS FORUM.
How old are you again?

Forgive me if I missed it.
__________________
"Ask not what your country can do for you, ask what you can do for yourself." Zoran Djindjic
Reply With Quote
  #34  
Old 06-11-2010, 08:07 PM
KSigMason's Avatar
KSigMason KSigMason is offline
KYCH
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: Idaho
Posts: 747
Default Re: I'm here because StompK said you hate me

Sorry galexander, busy day, couldn't get on.

Quote:
Originally Posted by galexander View Post
But is it not true that Crowley founded the original O.T.O. of which Cogburn is a member and was the O.T.O. not founded on Freemasonic lines?

And is it not true also that the Golden Dawn recruited from among the ranks of the Freemasons which must imply that the two organisations are somehow strongly analogous?
As far as I have read, Crowley did not found it, but is one of the most famous members. Originally, there may have been some associations only through some men being members in both, but once Crowley took charge, the OTO was reformed. And as far as I've seen, there are not too many Masons that are also members.

As far as I understand the Golden Dawn never recruited from within Freemasonry, and from what I've seen, recruiting for a non-Masonic organization is looked down on.
__________________
"Quia tu lucerna mea Domine et Domine inluminabis tenebras meas."
Reply With Quote
  #35  
Old 06-12-2010, 03:04 AM
galexander galexander is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: Bucks, UK
Posts: 405
Default Re: I'm here because StompK said you hate me

Quote:
Originally Posted by KSigMason View Post
Sorry galexander, busy day, couldn't get on.


As far as I have read, Crowley did not found it, but is one of the most famous members. Originally, there may have been some associations only through some men being members in both, but once Crowley took charge, the OTO was reformed. And as far as I've seen, there are not too many Masons that are also members.

As far as I understand the Golden Dawn never recruited from within Freemasonry, and from what I've seen, recruiting for a non-Masonic organization is looked down on.
I accept your correction that perhaps it was not Crowley who had founded the O.T.O. but that he was simply a prominent member.

You state categorically that the O.T.O. was not masonic but check the following quotation from Wiki on the order:

Quote:
In 1917, Reuss wrote a Synopsis of Degrees of O.T.O. in which the third degree was listed as "Craft of Masonry" and listed the initiations involved as "Entered Apprentice, Fellow Craft, Master Mason" and elaborated on this with "Full instruction in Craft Masonry, including the Catechism of the first three degrees, and an explanation of all the various Masonic systems." The same document shows that the fourth degree of O.T.O. is also known as the Holy Royal Arch of Enoch. It was summarized by Reuss as the Degree of "Scotch Masonry," equivalent to "Scotch Mason, Knight of St. Andrew, Royal Arch," and he described it as "Full instruction in the Scottish degrees of Ancient and Accepted Masonry."
What you are basically saying is because the O.T.O. are not recognised by the Grand Lodge they ARE NOT Freemasons by definition even though they themselves would perhaps look at themselves that way.

However I believe you are wrong when you state that the Golden Dawn did not actively recruit from among the ranks of the Freemasons. My source on this one is "Revelations of the Golden Dawn" by G A Gilbert which I read not that long ago.
Reply With Quote
  #36  
Old 06-12-2010, 03:12 AM
galexander galexander is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: Bucks, UK
Posts: 405
Default Re: I'm here because StompK said you hate me

I am going to state again that being absolutely honest I think the whole Freemasonry thing is just a gimmick.

It has clothed itself in layers of formulas and secrecy just to entice the gullible.

What sane, level headed individual would want to become a member of an organisation where its most prominent member was a heroin addict who openly confessed to being a devotee of the demon Belial?
Reply With Quote
  #37  
Old 06-12-2010, 11:48 AM
KSigMason's Avatar
KSigMason KSigMason is offline
KYCH
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: Idaho
Posts: 747
Default Re: I'm here because StompK said you hate me

Quote:
Originally Posted by galexander View Post
What sane, level headed individual would want to become a member of an organisation where its most prominent member was a heroin addict who openly confessed to being a devotee of the demon Belial?
Who is this prominent member?
__________________
"Quia tu lucerna mea Domine et Domine inluminabis tenebras meas."
Reply With Quote
  #38  
Old 06-13-2010, 03:15 AM
monk monk is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Posts: 178
Default Re: I'm here because StompK said you hate me

The Cause of much terrorist action of our period is due to contracts that we have never been able to make work, that goes back to 1920.

Please scroll down link provided and click on blue arrow by the side of year 1922. This gives documements relating to months, being 12, 8, 7, and 6, please click on blue arrow 12.

This will lead to two documents, please click on "Mandate for Palestine-Report of the Mandatory to LoN-UK REPORT"

Sir Herbert Samuel took his oath of office on 11th September.

http://domino.un.org/unispal.nsf/vDa...=270&Expansion
Reply With Quote
  #39  
Old 06-13-2010, 03:49 AM
galexander galexander is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: Bucks, UK
Posts: 405
Default Re: I'm here because StompK said you hate me

Quote:
Originally Posted by KSigMason View Post
Who is this prominent member?
I would have thought it was fairly apparent that this prominent member was Aleister Crowley.

However I would have to add that within the Golden Dawn it wasn't just Crowley who appears to have somewhat left the rails of general sanity and respectability.

One of the later heads of the Golden Dawn, Samuel Liddell MacGregor Mathers, made a slight error of judgement in translating a notorious medieval grimoire known as "The Lesser Key of Solomon".

This grimoire is basically a manual on how to summon demons.

It also dates from a period when people were still being hung or burnt for the possession of such literture.

Reproductions of Crowley's own sketches of the demons as they appeared before him are also included within the work.

Copies of the book are available at Amazon:

However I would warn you, search inside the book at your own risk!

Amazon.com: The Goetia: The Lesser Key of Solomon...Amazon.com: The Goetia: The Lesser Key of Solomon...
Reply With Quote
  #40  
Old 06-13-2010, 04:11 AM
monk monk is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Posts: 178
Default Re: I'm here because StompK said you hate me

Another Document to look at is this:-

ei: The Sharm el-Sheikh Memorandum (4 September 1999)

Please scroll down to bottom, signed on 4th Sept 1999, but came into effect one week later on 11th September 1999.

I know the big deal as to why 11th September has been used so much, but does Cogburn and KSigMason?

Obviously i don't need to put in a link to the Pentagons Groundbreaking ceremony?
Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 12:42 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.12
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.