Go Back   Club Conspiracy Forums > General Conspiracy Discussion > Freemasonry
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 06-19-2010, 07:35 AM

Default Re: I'm here because StompK said you hate me

Lets compare this to the Charter of the Premier lodge of masonic research that is considered mainstream, actually some members belonged also to the Golden Dawn!!!

The Lodge is named Quator Coronati research lodge, members have thier lodge within Freemasons Hall Great Queen St. London.

MQ MAGAZINE Issue 11 - Masonic Education

On 12th January 1886 it was consecrated in Freemasons hall

The Name Quator Coronati comes from a legend of martyr masons who were put to death on 8th November 298 AD and 300 AD, all of which you will find in link.

Tomorrow i will show the alignment by astronomy programme!

Old 06-20-2010, 03:49 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by monk View Post
Lets compare this to the Charter of the Premier lodge of masonic research that is considered mainstream, actually some members belonged also to the Golden Dawn!!!

The Lodge is named Quator Coronati research lodge, members have thier lodge within Freemasons Hall Great Queen St. London.

On 12th January 1886 it was consecrated in Freemasons hall

The Name Quator Coronati comes from a legend of martyr masons who were put to death on 8th November 298 AD and 300 AD, all of which you will find in link.

Tomorrow i will show the alignment by astronomy programme!
You're doing some interesting research monk!

Unfortunately couldn't see a reference to the Golden Dawn in the link you give.

Just a side issue; apparently Popes of the past officially sanctioned a form of solar worship for a time and the practice of astrology was considered quite acceptable with the Pope himself regularly having his chart done.
Old 06-20-2010, 04:31 AM

Hi Galexander,

Its nice to talk to you, before i show astronomy similar alignments between Quatuor Coronati lodge, the premier lodge of main stream masonry, and the Hermetic Order of the Golden Dawn, please note that William Wynn Westcott was a founding member of the Hermetic Order of the Golden Dawn and he was also a member of early members of Quatuor Coronati lodge!

I have other connections that i will show

William Wynn Westcott - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Please note that i'm not attacking belief in Jesus Christ, i don't know if he was the son of god, but when i mention religion it is attacking man made interpretation of events, the Christian religion by chance become very powerful, and thus other powerful religions wanted to control it by greed and a powerplay!
Old 06-20-2010, 05:03 AM

Now go back to the link i left to the Quatuor Coronati lodge, it shouldn't take you long to see that Rev. A.F.A. Woodford is mentioned!

William Wynn Wescott claimed that he received the Cipher Manuscripts that started The Hermetic Order of the Golden Dawn from A.F.A. Woodford!!!

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cipher_Manuscript
Old 06-20-2010, 05:16 AM

Hell, link not working, please scroll down above link to "WIKIPEDIA DOES NOT HAVE AN ARTICLE WITH THIS EXACT NAME, please search for wikipedia to check for alternative titles or spelling", click on this, to give you options, then click on anything that seems about the Golden Dawn, this should give you the information you require.
Old 06-20-2010, 05:27 AM

You missed out page two of link to Quatuor Coronati lodge, that is below, that mentions William Wynn Westcott, also early research had a front cover called St. Johns Card please view....it does look Egyptian doesn't it?

Old 06-20-2010, 06:00 AM

Like you say Galexander, masons say they don't recognise other groups, a group that has huge membership may tell you the truth....the Co-masons.

Please scroll down to "Ceremonial and inner energies" where it says freemasonry is MAGIC!!!

Please scroll down to "What is Freemasonry", where it mentions the ISIS CULTS!

If you think you are Harry Potter, then i would have thought you would use Hermetic astrology, if a mason!

THE EASTERN ORDER OF INTERNATIONAL CO-FREEMASONRY
Old 06-20-2010, 07:53 AM

Quote:
Like you say Galexander, masons say they don't recognise other groups, a group that has huge membership may tell you the truth....the Co-masons.

Please scroll down to "Ceremonial and inner energies" where it says freemasonry is MAGIC!!!

Please scroll down to "What is Freemasonry", where it mentions the ISIS CULTS!

If you think you are Harry Potter, then i would have thought you would use Hermetic astrology, if a mason!

THE EASTERN ORDER OF INTERNATIONAL CO-FREEMASONRY
I agree the link you give does appear to suggest that Freemasonry is a form of magical practice.

But a form of WHITE MAGIC rather than BLACK MAGIC.

Perhaps some of its members have been tempted to try their hands at the darker arts as well...........but in organisations at the periphery of Freemasonry proper.
Old 06-21-2010, 03:26 AM

Yes Galexander,

Actually i'm moderate with good masons, however they keep secrets and don't tell us about bad practice, in fact all our religions seem corrupted by the all powerful hermetic religion.

Today is a special day being the Summer Solstice so lets look at this ancient practice of marking the start of the day, before the clock we only used sunset or sunrise, please read link:-

BBC News - Revellers at Stonehenge to celebrate Summer Solstice
Old 06-21-2010, 03:29 AM

Quote:
Yes Galexander,

in fact all our religions seem corrupted by the all powerful hermetic religion.
Masonry is not a religion. Nor is it some "magic cult"

Absurd!