Go Back   Club Conspiracy Forums > General Conspiracy Discussion > Freemasonry
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 06-21-2010, 03:33 AM

Default Re: I'm here because StompK said you hate me

In another way please scroll down link to the video showing the Sun aligning to the entrance of Maeshowe Tomb at sunset on the 20th December 2007.

Marking by sunset is the same practice, as it relates to 21 December, being the Winter Solstice.

The Winter Solstice (1st day of winter)

Old 06-21-2010, 03:42 AM

After the clock was invented midnight was added to rituals, a curius ritual was planned at Cheops pyramid just outside Cairo at midnight on 1st January 2000, the Millennium, however it was stopped at the last minute because it reminded Muslims too much of the Great Seal of America.

We all fight between us, as Catholics and Protestants did long ago, however it all shows the signs of the hermetic religion that few of us follow!

BBC News | Middle East | Egypt's golden millennium
Old 06-21-2010, 03:49 AM

Now think about the clock, when both hands point upwards to the centre of the sky at midnight on 1st January, on attachment please find astronomy picture to the middle of the sky at midnight at the Millennium in Cairo, when image comes up please click on it again to make clearer and bigger.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg picture 41 50%.jpg (77.3 KB, 2 views)
Old 06-21-2010, 04:03 AM

Okay it was a planned ritual that never took place and i'm not against any religion with rituals, as long as no one gets hurt, but this damn Hermetic religion seems to be followed at a top level in all our religions, while they preach differently!

You will note that in the planned ritual in Cairo and Cheops that a golden capstone was going to be placed on the pyramid, while Sirius was culminating in the centre of the sky!

Most Muslims don't follow the esoteric part of the Quran being Sufism, all be it that Sirius is mentioned in the Quran as the "Lord of Sirius", please scroll down link to 53:49.

Arabic Quran Surah 53. The Star
Old 06-21-2010, 05:17 AM

Lets look at this secret hermetic religion that fights with itself.

I'm not against good masons, but a lot of people died on 11th September 2001 in New York, it was marked and was an intended date, by marking it on 10th September 2001 at sunset by location.

After choosing sunset, they have option by dividing into four, by the four direction, they chose the Nadir, straight down from North!

The Sun set on 10th September 2001 in New York at 19:08:25pm, as it set, Alnilam/Belt of Orion/Osiris star clicked into place on the Nadir, straight down from North, within the four minute hermetic astrologers margin, please click on download, whem images come up please click on astronomy image again to make larger.

I have to show two images at the same time, one of the Sun setting, and Alnilam clicking into place on the Nadir straight down from North on astronomy programme.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg picture 42 50%.jpg (56.9 KB, 1 views)
File Type: jpg picture 43 50%.jpg (78.5 KB, 1 views)
Old 06-21-2010, 05:36 AM

The Terrorists thought it was a good date, as the last remnant of the ancient Egyptian calendar has a new year date of 11th September that is called the Coptic Calendar, only symbolic of Sirius rising with the Sun.

However in this region of America it was noted that the other star of Hermetic beliefs being Alnilam/Osiris aligned to the Nadir at Sunset.

The Terrorists hate masons, and it was noted that the masons had used the same date in the ground breaking ceremony of the Pentagon, that is the same alignment but different location, being Washington D.C. actually the ceremony of the Pentagon was one day later, at Sunset on 11th September 1941, a evening ceremony, that too aligns to Alnilam!
Old 06-21-2010, 07:24 AM

This is a reply to Octavist, thread section #60 on previous page, where he says "Absurd"

What i think is absurd is your Caption, "Ask not what your country can do for you, ask what you can do for yourself Zoran Djindvic"

Please note you obviously don't have any idea what goes on in history!

Zoran Djindjic the Serbian Prime minister was assassinated by a hermetic secret society in Belgrade on 12th March 2003.

The assassination of Zoran Djindjic | openDemocracy
Old 06-21-2010, 07:32 AM

You may say how do i know?

Classic common hermetic intended alignments.

The day was marked in Belgrade by midnight as the start of day on 12th March 2003, where Sirius/Isis was setting in the West along the curve of the Earth marked by red line on attachments, please click on attachment then click on image when it appears to make larger.

Out of synch by 2mins 49 secs, so within the four minute margin used by Hermetic Magicians, find an astronomer to dispute my findings!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg picture 44 50%.jpg (74.0 KB, 1 views)
Old 06-21-2010, 11:41 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheOctavist View Post
Masonry is not a religion. Nor is it some "magic cult"

Absurd!
Well what is it then?

Please enlighten us.

If it is nothing more than a social club with charitable aims then why all the ritual and secret oaths?

So far all the masons on this forum have failed to satisfactorily answer this simple question.

I suggest you are simply trying to hide the truth.
Old 06-21-2010, 09:26 PM

Hi Galexander,

Please note as a game i focus on masons captions,

KSigMason, likes quoting Albert Pike, his coffin is in the House of the Temple.

Please scroll down link to thread section #23, and after:-

http://www.clubconspiracy.com/forum/...e-11360-3.html

I show that this Temple is aligned to Sirius.