Go Back   Club Conspiracy Forums > General Conspiracy Discussion > Freemasonry
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 06-21-2010, 09:45 PM

Default Re: I'm here because StompK said you hate me

Now on this forum on thread "Are American Freemasons Blue Bloods" page four, thread section #37, i mention that for masons it is a honour for a lodge to hold the Albert Pike name, and i point to a lodge in Denver that is aligned to Alnilam.

There is another lodge called Albert Pike Lodge 33, in Washington D.C. chartered on 18th March 1985, link below:-

http://www.nvcc.edu/home/rbautista/A...ike/APdese.htm

Old 06-21-2010, 10:00 PM

Above link not working, try this:-

apmain

Look to left and click on "info about lodge"

At the midnight day marker, please follow red line, Alnilam/Osiris star is setting in the West on attachment please click on download and then click on image when it appears to make bigger.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg picture 45 50%.jpg (66.1 KB, 1 views)
Old 06-21-2010, 10:09 PM

So i'm moderate with good masons, in a good constitution there are no witch hunts if they do things within the law, however i'm very angry with them as they know why 11th September 2001 was marked for a terrorist attack, but they didn't give us that information did they?

Hell it is the same way they mark their own lodges in the majority of cases although some mark it with the Star Regulus......the heart of the lion after the Crusader Richard the lion heart!
Old 07-02-2010, 01:47 AM

As we get into the early days of July on different days at different locations Alnilam/Belt of Orion/Osiris will rise with the Sun, yesterday, 1 July 2010, Alnilam rose with the Sun in Lahore, Pakistan at 05:05:32, and a splinter group of Sufi mystics marked the day with the assassins creed....later in the day this happened:-

BBC News - Deadly blasts hit Sufi shrine in Lahore
Old 07-02-2010, 01:51 AM

Not all terrorist attacks are marked this way, however many of the big ones are, astronomy picture on attachment, please left click on attachment, when image comes up, click on it again to make bigger.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg picture 51 50%.jpg (54.1 KB, 3 views)
Old 07-02-2010, 02:02 AM

Splinter groups of Sufi mystics are unconnected to freemasons however they both use similar alignments to mark the day, the same alignment was used in Philadelphia in the American Declaration of Independence, please read thread sections #15 to #17 on link:-

http://www.clubconspiracy.com/forum/...e-11360-2.html
Old 07-02-2010, 04:56 AM

I've just been laughing at previous pages, where masons say that founders of the Golden Dawn were never master masons, i have already given a lot of material on this subject, however lets look at Samuel Liddell MacGregor Mathers, a founder of the Golden Dawn, but originally a Master Mason, please scroll down link to "Freemasonry":-

Samuel Liddell MacGregor Mathers - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Old 07-02-2010, 05:05 AM

I have Noted that a lot of threads on this, has been the relationship between freemasonry, the O.T.O., The Golden Dawn and the Illuminati, so lets show it as it is!

Adam Weishaupt started the Illuminati on 1st May 1776 in Ingolstadt, Germany, he was taught by the Jesuits....i have a lot to say about the Jesuits as this link will show :-

http://www.clubconspiracy.com/forum/...ace-11402.html

Illuminati below:-

Illuminati - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Old 07-02-2010, 05:17 AM

Actually 1st May 1776 isn't aligned to Sirius or Alnilam in Ingolstadt, however i wouldn't expect it.....I would be looking for the date it got its charter or warrant.

You will note that Quatuor Coronati lodge is the premier research lodge....i never did show the star alignments when it got its charter did i? .....All in good time!!!

Anyhow they show the date and location of Charter of the Illuminati in Regensburg, Germany on 19th November 1786, please scroll down link to "6 The Revival of the Order of the Illuminati", and read down:-

Theodor Reuss

Whats really special about this date?
Old 07-02-2010, 05:54 AM

Regensburg is a special place for the alignment on 19th November 1786, to choose a date when the Sun rises in the East when either Sirius or Alnilam sets in the West isn't too much of a problem, but to find a location when the Sun rises, while both Alnilam and Sirius sets in the West shows big time esoteric intent, the location was chosen carefully, and is big time Harry Potter nonsense!!!!

The Red line on attachment is the curve of the Earth, along that line you will note the Sun rising in the East, while Sirius and Alnilam are setting in the West in Regensburg, Germany on 19th November 1786, please click on attachment, then left click on image to make bigger.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg picture 52 50%.jpg (71.8 KB, 1 views)