Go Back   Club Conspiracy Forums > General Conspiracy Discussion > Freemasonry
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 07-02-2010, 06:04 AM

Default Re: I'm here because StompK said you hate me

Theodor Reuss revived the Illuminati on 12th March 1901 in Berlin, tomorrow we will look at this date....should be interesting, Ha Ha!

Anyone that wants to go back to school i suggest that on the first day of the school year that you wait at Platform 9 3/4 on King's Cross Station and wait for the Hogwart's Express.....ha ha sorry for my zany humour!!!!

Old 10-07-2010, 02:45 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cogburn View Post
I'm a Royal Arch mason, an initiate of the OTO and a few other societies, a hereditary Jew and apparently the root of all evil in the universe.

I look forward to your entertaining me.
ha, I love this topic already, good start Bro. 'Cogburn'
Old 10-07-2010, 02:48 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cogburn View Post
I don't remember seeing "Find Stompk" on the trestleboard last meeting.

What is this assumption that I care who you are?

Do you perceive your real life so seemingly worthless that you are only able to find personal validation if you imagine some shadowy group of old men are chasing you?

I slept great last night. If it was something you did, kindly do it again.
LMAO
Old 10-07-2010, 02:55 PM

Quote:
"Have you taken an oath not to reveal the secrets of Freemasonry?"
and
"You didn't answer the question."

But I know that it's nothing for a goat schtupping Freemason to lie.
In all honesty
Chances are a Freemason could gladly answer truthfully all of your questions, and within your questions, would not have to be afraid of revealing any secrets because your questions, and most peoples points of interest against freemasonry, have nothing to do with the secrets

And the Freemasons being liars part... there are three principles in Freemasonry, one of which being TRUTH

but, we don't expect you to believe us freemasons, you never do, which is exactly why cogburn approaches the situation in the way he does... sarcastically, why be truthful when we know you have already made up your mind and will not listen to the truth?
Old 10-07-2010, 03:02 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by galexander View Post
But is it not true that Crowley founded the original O.T.O. of which Cogburn is a member and was the O.T.O. not founded on Freemasonic lines?

And is it not true also that the Golden Dawn recruited from among the ranks of the Freemasons which must imply that the two organisations are somehow strongly analogous?
LMAO

Cogburn is being sarcastic, he is most likely not O.T.O, just like the rest of his statements in that paragraph were sarcastic

As I said, sarcasm has become one of the only ways to talk to you conspiracy buffs, because you won't listen to the truth
Old 10-07-2010, 03:11 PM

Quote:
But you have avoided my question.

I specifically asked you to explain the difference between the O.T.O. and Freemasonry in general.

Why are you so deftly taciturn? What do you have to hide?
Excuse me sir, but maybe you should open your eyes and read... how can a mason give you an informed answer to that question, when it has clearly been stated that the O.T.O has nothing to do with Freemasonry... therefor, a Mason knows Freemasonry, but really, knows nothing about the O.T.O., whether they are similar or not does not matter, the founder of O.T.O was a mason at some point you said... if they are similar it is because he stole the masonic rituals, not because they are actually similar organizations
Old 10-07-2010, 03:23 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by monk View Post
Hi Galexander,

Please note as a game i focus on masons captions,

KSigMason, likes quoting Albert Pike, his coffin is in the House of the Temple.

Please scroll down link to thread section #23, and after:-

http://www.clubconspiracy.com/forum/...e-11360-3.html

I show that this Temple is aligned to Sirius.
Sirius... I love satelite radio
Old 10-07-2010, 03:30 PM

Quote:
Well what is it then?

Please enlighten us.

If it is nothing more than a social club with charitable aims then why all the ritual and secret oaths?

So far all the masons on this forum have failed to satisfactorily answer this simple question.

I suggest you are simply trying to hide the truth.
it is something more than a social club with charitable aims

the secret oaths are so that none but freemasons are admitted, the oaths are part of the ritual, therefor, only freemasons can enter the lodge because only freemasons can prove they know the rituals.

OK, think for a second, when was freemasonry officially made public... 1717 (and the rules have changed very little since then)... now, how accepting were people of other religions in those days... not very much at all.

So when Freemasonry lets a Jew, a Muslim, and a Christian come together, you can almost definitely guarantee that outsiders would disagree with it, therefor, NO OUTSIDERS are permitted

However, 2b1a1 (2 Be 1 Ask 1) if you want to know what really goes on behind the doors of a lodge, if you have a good moral character, are of good report, and have a belief in a supreme being, go to your local lodge and find out
Old 10-07-2010, 03:32 PM

So there, I have answered all the questions you have asked of us Masons, unless monk asked a question because I just skipped all the crap he was talking about, so... satisfied?... I doubt it, because you never are!
Old 10-07-2010, 03:42 PM

JUST SO YOU ALL KNOW I WAS A CONSPIRACY THEORIST TOO!!!!!

I still question everything, so maybe I still am... but I seek fact and knowledge, so when I heard freemasonry controlled the world, I looked into it, I looked on YouTube for knowledge (bad idea, there is no real knowledge on that site, it presents good ideas, or theories, but if you dont back them up by studying other sources, they are USELESS, I guarantee it).

I read things about masons controlling the world, i read things about the secret symbols, I read things about devil worship, I even read things about Masons being reptilian shape shifters... then I decided, wow, this is far fetched and a little out of control, I had read everything I could find that was anti-masonic... then I realized, I am only looking at one side of the story, and anyone with any real desire for knowledge will ALWAYS seek out both sides of a story before making a judgement, so I did just that, first, I read Grand Lodge websites, then, I joined masonic Facebook Groups, THEN, I contacted my local lodge, and met up with 2 Brothers, and had a talk with them... and to my surprise, what I was originally trying to figure out actually turned out to be exactly what I wanted and needed in my life, so I joined the lodge, and have not seen anything that supports anti-masonry in it...

If you do not seek out both sides of a story, and you come on the internet talking about the one side you have researched... you are the blind... and you are leading a group of people who also have only researched one side of the story... the blind leading the blind

Even if all that is not enough for you and you still think masons are up to something, remember, it is not a humans job to judge another human (unless he is a judge :P) Instead of judging someone elses actions, why not work on squaring your own