Go Back   Club Conspiracy Forums > Current events > Latest News
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 12-07-2009, 09:40 PM

Default Re: Soldier Mom Refuses Deployment

Like I said, I posted this story to depict the trails and tribulations of those who serve in our military.

It's not only about this woman who, according to Erie, had a baby irresponsibly.

It's about all of the men/women who are sent overseas and must leave their families and loved one's behind and how difficult that must be.

Obviously, the military isn't suited for those who have children, irresponsibly, or not.

Last edited by BlueAngel : 12-07-2009 at 10:07 PM.
Old 12-07-2009, 09:44 PM

Obviously, Eire, is not a member of the armed forces and has demonstrated that he has no respect for those who are.

Last edited by BlueAngel : 12-07-2009 at 10:10 PM.
Old 12-07-2009, 10:03 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by EireEngineer View Post
Obviously you never were in the armed forces or you would understand that it is not a profession well suited to individuals that have children irresponsibly and then expect the military to let them slide on their contract. I personally had a female soldier do almost the same thing, and she was sent back to the block so fast her head was spinning. As well she should have.
What did this female soldier do to you, personally, that was almost the same thing as the story I posted that sent her back to the block so fast her head was spinning?

Come on, tough guy.

Spill the beans.

Last edited by BlueAngel : 12-08-2009 at 04:56 PM.
Old 12-08-2009, 07:53 AM

Signing off.

Last edited by BlueAngel : 12-08-2009 at 04:58 PM.
Old 12-08-2009, 06:33 PM
Woo Nemesis

Still on that tired old one huh? I will have you know that I was a 31U20 and a 12B20 in the 16th Engineer Battalion. What branch did YOU serve in? Huh?
Old 12-09-2009, 06:08 PM

Serving in the military, whether you did or did not, doesn't make you better than anyone else.

I didn't serve in the military, but I served my country as a youngster when I was incarcerated in MKULTRA/Project Monarch, a CIA trauma-based mind control program where I was abused by military personnel and other elements within our government and continue to serve my country as an adult in other ways.

The operative word would be that I'm an OPERATIVE, but in no way, shape or form would the acronym CIA proceed the word OPERATIVE.

So, what did this female soldier do to you personally that was similar to the woman in the article?

Can't answer a simple question?

Didn't think so.

Last edited by BlueAngel : 12-09-2009 at 06:13 PM.
Old 12-09-2009, 07:33 PM
Woo Nemesis

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueAngel View Post
Serving in the military, whether you did or did not, doesn't make you better than anyone else.

I didn't serve in the military, but I served my country as a youngster when I was incarcerated in MKULTRA/Project Monarch, a CIA trauma-based mind control program where I was abused by military personnel and other elements within our government and continue to serve my country as an adult in other ways.

The operative word would be that I'm an OPERATIVE, but in no way, shape or form would the acronym CIA proceed the word OPERATIVE.

So, what did this female soldier do to you personally that was similar to the woman in the article?

Didn't think so.
Sure you were in MKULTRA. As for the soldier, are you having a hard time with reading comprehension? I never said she did anything to me personally...besides endagering our operational capability with her irresponsible behavior. That, specifically, why I recommended her for removal from service.
Old 12-09-2009, 08:18 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by EireEngineer View Post
Sure you were in MKULTRA. As for the soldier, are you having a hard time with reading comprehension? I never said she did anything to me personally...besides endagering our operational capability with her irresponsible behavior. That, specifically, why I recommended her for removal from service.
I was a imprisoned against my own free will in MKULTRA/Project Monarch.

Courtesy of the CIA.

Eire said:

"I PERSONALLY had a female soldier do almost the same thing, and she was sent back to the block so fast her head was spinning. As well she should have."

Obviously, I don't have a problem with reading comprehension.

You never said she endangered your operational capability with her irresponsible behavior.

You said that a female soldier did almost the same thing to YOU PERSONALLY as the woman in the article.

As I have demonstrated, reading comprehension is one of my strong points.

Again, what was it that this female soldier did to you PERSONALLY that was almost the same as the soldier in the story that sent her back to the block so fast her head was spinning and whom you recommended for removal from service?

Didn't think so.

I recommend you be removed from service.

Last edited by BlueAngel : 12-09-2009 at 08:24 PM.
Old 12-10-2009, 12:55 AM

So, Mr. Tough Guy, was this female soldier, who did almost the same thing to you PERSONALLY as the soldier in this article, removed from service due to your recommendation?

What happened to her after she was sent back to the block so fast her head was spinning?

Care to respond, Mr. Tough Guy?

Didn't think so.
Old 12-10-2009, 01:30 AM
48 year old single male

Thumbs down Re: Soldier Mom Refuses Deployment

To many people don't fit there jobs they get them for money mayby. and consider nothing else.
Paperwork puts me to sleep, accountants make lots of money should I have been an accountant so I could make money and sleep at the same time?
electricians are tall and plumbers are short, wy have a short electrician that can't reach anything without a ladder or a plumber that's always on disability with a bad back.
Or send a mother to war when we all know she's the only one that can properly love her child. F&ck is that what happened to your pupet president obama maybe.
knowing that the americans are fully aware that some day the way they're going there gonna be useing their armies against their own people. Wy don't you guys just all stay home and save the planet by not burning up all that fuel. and all that lead all over owr precious soil. Or do we care enough to use the new lead free bullets in someone elses country.
Cause you know the saying allways leave it a little better than you found it.

OOPs I forgot you don't think like that do you.