Go Back   Club Conspiracy Forums > Current events > Latest News
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 12-10-2009, 01:27 AM
48 year old single male

Default Re: Soldier Mom Refuses Deployment

blue angle respect is something earned not EXPECTED and when your a pupet of someone elses greed and do not allow yourself to get all the facts befor you jump on someone elses band wagon to make money I say don't bother using the word again.
And wy call yourselves a member of owr nations national defence, when your using it all as offence.
Would you shoot a member of your own country if a government member told you too even thow the little voice inside of you is screaming no, What? you don't have one. Being a helpfull sharing hard working compationate person, I am willing to share mine with you.
Watch the obama deception on you tube you might find one there. Or maybe start going to church but not the ones the bush family attends, You don't have enough money to hang with that gang anyway.

Old 12-10-2009, 11:35 AM
Woo Nemesis

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueAngel View Post
So, Mr. Tough Guy, was this female soldier, who did almost the same thing to you PERSONALLY as the soldier in this article, removed from service due to your recommendation?

What happened to her after she was sent back to the block so fast her head was spinning?

Care to respond, Mr. Tough Guy?

Didn't think so.
Saying "didnt think so" at the end of a post makes you sound like a petulant child, which you arent far from I suspect. Yes, both her Article 15 and the subsequent Chapter 13 were at my recommendation, though it really falls to the officers as to how things progress from there.
As for what happened to her afterwards, I suspect that she went Back to Mtn Home Arkansas, bought a trailer and a deep fryer, and worked at the Piggley Wiggley. Who knows. Once she was out of my platoon she was really someone else's concern.
Old 12-10-2009, 11:41 AM
Woo Nemesis

Quote:
I was a imprisoned against my own free will in MKULTRA/Project Monarch.

Courtesy of the CIA.

Eire said:

"I PERSONALLY had a female soldier do almost the same thing, and she was sent back to the block so fast her head was spinning. As well she should have."

Obviously, I don't have a problem with reading comprehension.

You never said she endangered your operational capability with her irresponsible behavior.

You said that a female soldier did almost the same thing to YOU PERSONALLY as the woman in the article.
No, I did not say she did anything to me personally, I said that I personally (as in an anecdote that in fact happened to me) had a solder who also got pregnant with no plan for caring for the baby. So again, either your reading comprehension is poor, or you are willfully attempting to twist my words (as we know you love to do) in a vain attempt to strengthen your weak argument.
Old 12-10-2009, 10:02 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by EireEngineer View Post
No, I did not say she did anything to me personally, I said that I personally (as in an anecdote that in fact happened to me) had a solder who also got pregnant with no plan for caring for the baby. So again, either your reading comprehension is poor, or you are willfully attempting to twist my words (as we know you love to do) in a vain attempt to strengthen your weak argument.
I don't twist words.

YOU said that a female solider PERSONALLY did almost the same thing to you as the woman in the article.

My reading comprehension is impeccable.

There is no argument.
Old 12-10-2009, 10:08 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by EireEngineer View Post
Saying "didnt think so" at the end of a post makes you sound like a petulant child, which you arent far from I suspect. Yes, both her Article 15 and the subsequent Chapter 13 were at my recommendation, though it really falls to the officers as to how things progress from there.
As for what happened to her afterwards, I suspect that she went Back to Mtn Home Arkansas, bought a trailer and a deep fryer, and worked at the Piggley Wiggley. Who knows. Once she was out of my platoon she was really someone else's concern.
We all know I'm not a petulant child irregardless of whether I end a post with "didn't think so" or not.

Nice description of what you suspect the female soldier is doing now.

I'm sure she appreciates your kind words.

Obviously you have a problem with trailers, deep fryers, women and someone making a living working at a Piggley Wiggley.
Old 12-11-2009, 01:05 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by magneeto View Post
blue angle respect is something earned not EXPECTED and when your a pupet of someone elses greed and do not allow yourself to get all the facts befor you jump on someone elses band wagon to make money I say don't bother using the word again.
And wy call yourselves a member of owr nations national defence, when your using it all as offence.
Would you shoot a member of your own country if a government member told you too even thow the little voice inside of you is screaming no, What? you don't have one. Being a helpfull sharing hard working compationate person, I am willing to share mine with you.
Watch the obama deception on you tube you might find one there. Or maybe start going to church but not the ones the bush family attends, You don't have enough money to hang with that gang anyway.
You talkin' to me?

No comprendi.
Old 12-11-2009, 07:55 AM
Woo Nemesis

Quote:
I don't twist words.

YOU said that a female solider PERSONALLY did almost the same thing to you as the woman in the article.

My reading comprehension is impeccable.

There is no argument.
NO, you still dont understand the difference. I never said she did anything personally to me, I said that I too had a female soldier that got knocked up with no plan and no father in the picture. There is a big difference between that and how you are trying desperately to characterize my statement.
Old 12-11-2009, 08:02 AM
Woo Nemesis

Quote:
We all know I'm not a petulant child irregardless of whether I end a post with "didn't think so" or not.

Nice description of what you suspect the female soldier is doing now.

I'm sure she appreciates your kind words.

Obviously you have a problem with trailers, deep fryers, women and someone making a living working at a Piggley Wiggley.
No I dont, but I have been to western Arkansas, and that is about all there is for options there. I do have a problem with people trying to make excuses for someone's irresponsible actions that jeopardize the operational effectiveness of our soldiers who are already having a hard enough time. There are a few things that should happen to the woman in your original article. First, she ought to receive a field grade Article 15 so she can have lots of fun doing extra duty. Second, she should be court martialed for disobeying a lawfull order. Third, I wouldn't even Chapter 13 her, I would send her back with a dis-honerable discharge.
Old 12-11-2009, 10:18 PM

Send a message via ICQ to Vera

I do not know if you are placing me in with this group you are stating, but, if you are, let me clarify something for you. I have dealt with the military for most of my adult life. I joined the army back in '89. I married my ex-husband while he was in the military. My current husband is a veteran as well. Both he and I are members of a military support group. We have a ton of friends that are stationed over in Iraq and Afghanistan currently, along with many other places. Do not start to presume people have no clue what is happening regarding the military because of their stance in a post. You will find yourself to be quite mistaken more than you are correct. The point I was making is it is a difficult job to be a single parent in the military. You cannot truly do the job you were meant to do if you are a single parent. I know many who either wind up becoming single parents due to getting pregnant, a divorce, or a death of a spouse while in the military. Almost all of them wind up getting out of the military once that happens. I sympathize with that woman, but she also should have known it would happen. The military does not have too much leeway for family. That's just the way it is, and anybody that has dealt with the military would know this firsthand. Family are basically a side interest, as far as the military is concerned. I wasn't kidding when I stated in a previous post that the general belief is, if you were meant to have a family the military would have issued you one. *shakes head* I am not putting the military down. I am not putting that woman down. I am just stating facts. It is a difficult job to be part of the military in today's age.

Quote:
I posted this story to depict the trials and tribulations of those who serve in the military and, as you can see, by the comments posted on this thread by members of this forum, they have taken this opportunity to bash a woman who serves in our military.

Obviously, they are not members of the armed forces and have no respect for those who are.
Old 12-12-2009, 09:38 PM

Vera said:

"Family are basically a side interest, as far as the military is concerned. I wasn't kidding when I stated in a previous post that the general belief is, if you were meant to have a family the military would have issued you one."

My point exactly and the reason I posted the article.

I have no beef with you Vera or anyone who serves in the military.

My son is a Marine.

Our military men and women should KNOW that the American people hold them in the highest regard for all of that they sacrifice whether or not we support the wars that our government finances and those in which they are deployed.

They do that which they enlisted to do.

To protect, honor and defend the American people with pride and dignity.

They deserve no less from the American people.

Protection, honor, pride and dignity.

Last edited by BlueAngel : 12-12-2009 at 10:49 PM.