Go Back   Club Conspiracy Forums > General Conspiracy Discussion > Social Engineering
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read



Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #11  
Old 12-08-2009, 07:44 AM
Public Enemy Number One Public Enemy Number One is offline
Banned
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Posts: 103
Default Re: The Evil Tidal Wave of Onanism (Self-Abuse)


Quote:
Originally Posted by JazzRoc View Post
I see you have sided with an "imaginary friend". How sad.
I suggest you do this to ready yourself for the LIFETIME of torment that awaits you:
1) get a candle
2) light the candle
3) put your COCK (AND ESPECIALLY YOUR BALLS) over the flame
With practice, you may not suffer as terribly as you will in the BATTLE OF THE SEXES.
Then again, since you more then likely will not have the fortitude to allow the flame to slowly eat a hole through the skin of your scrotum, I doubt it. But try it anyway. If you can stand the suffering it will cause as the fire chars the flesh and burns holes clean through your balls, then I imagine you *might* have rendered a service to Mankind (by not allowing your genes to enter the human gene pool) and be the very first person to receive a NON-POSTHUMOUS Darwin award.
I shall cheer you on....

(SIGH)..I would debate you, but since I am an atheist atheist (I don't believe Atheists exist), I can't.
First, prove you exist. There is no evidence to believe in a non-existent being named JazzRoc. I'll just assume that a thousand monkeys pounding a keyboard for ten millenium created this message. You know..EVILution..(SIGH)

Reply With Quote
  #12  
Old 12-08-2009, 10:09 AM
JazzRoc JazzRoc is offline
Banned
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: El Medano, Tenerife, Canary Isles
Posts: 104
Default Re: The Evil Tidal Wave of Onanism (Self-Abuse)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Public Enemy Number One View Post
(SIGH)..I would debate you, but since I am an atheist atheist (I don't believe Atheists exist), I can't.
First, prove you exist. There is no evidence to believe in a non-existent being named JazzRoc. I'll just assume that a thousand monkeys pounding a keyboard for ten millenium created this message. You know..EVILution..(SIGH)
We thousand monkeys wish to complain about the state of our single typewriter. Ten millennia is far too long to suffer simian iniquities prior to marriage.

(Yes it is true, our typewriter wishes to marry before she loses the symbols on her keys.)

(The typewriter speaks) "As for this JazzRoc fellow, we haven't had the pleasure. You and the monkeys, however, know all about this, we are told. So come on then, forth come. Don't stand in all that custard, splash out and cream our pies."
Reply With Quote
  #13  
Old 12-08-2009, 03:36 PM
Public Enemy Number One Public Enemy Number One is offline
Banned
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Posts: 103
Default Re: The Evil Tidal Wave of Onanism (Self-Abuse)

Quote:
Originally Posted by JazzRoc View Post
We thousand monkeys wish to complain about the state of our single typewriter. Ten millennia is far too long to suffer simian iniquities prior to marriage.

(Yes it is true, our typewriter wishes to marry before she loses the symbols on her keys.)

(The typewriter speaks) "As for this JazzRoc fellow, we haven't had the pleasure. You and the monkeys, however, know all about this, we are told. So come on then, forth come. Don't stand in all that custard, splash out and cream our pies."
and to qoute the most famous Man to live or ever to live..

"Get thee behind me, Satan! Thou savorest not the things of God"

How about Church? I can't vouch for all the women there; some may be Jezebels and (for the ladies) some may be gigolos. But...(GASP!) there are men of integrity and women of worth there. Or, if you're such a sex starved maniac, you can do like the crackheads and buy a cheap venereally diseased harlot. Just don't cry to me when you have HIV and are slowly dying..

Last edited by Public Enemy Number One : 12-08-2009 at 03:39 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #14  
Old 12-08-2009, 06:53 PM
JazzRoc JazzRoc is offline
Banned
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: El Medano, Tenerife, Canary Isles
Posts: 104
Default Re: The Evil Tidal Wave of Onanism (Self-Abuse)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Public Enemy Number One View Post
and to qoute the most famous Man to live or ever to live.. "Get thee behind me, Satan! Thou savorest not the things of God"
How about Church? I can't vouch for all the women there; some may be Jezebels and (for the ladies) some may be gigolos. But...(GASP!) there are men of integrity and women of worth there. Or, if you're such a sex starved maniac, you can do like the crackheads and buy a cheap venereally diseased harlot. Just don't cry to me when you have HIV and are slowly dying..
I found one a long time ago. A buddhist.
And we're ALL slowly dying. That's life all over.
Sex is the one thing on ALL our minds (after air, water, food and comfort). Without it being there, even if you are a bacterium, you yourself wouldn't be here. Sex IS being here. It's the NATURAL way to live. If you can't own up to it, more fool you.
Who would follow a deluded fool into a new Dark Age? Not me.
Reply With Quote
  #15  
Old 12-14-2009, 05:20 AM
mello..melliexo mello..melliexo is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: Australia..NSW.
Posts: 27
Default Re: The Evil Tidal Wave of Onanism (Self-Abuse)

Honestly i dnt know were to start with this.
children shouldnt be taught how to masterbate neither should they be told it is a sin. Masterbation is personal and it is ok to feel good as long as its not at the expense or another living being.
It is not a form of self harm for it dosnt hurt nor dose it affect anyone negativelly as long as its also not at the expense of some ones emotional well being. To view satanic and ritual abuse rape or phedophilia wile masterbating is wrong because your getting the sexual satisfaction through the pain of another though to do it through your own positive fantasies is not a problem.
To assume that someone isnt aloud to touch themselves in private is a violation of there privacy and could even be interprited as you being the one who is acting in a perverse manor due to you evan thinking about your young child masterbating.
What is wrong is quiet simple to string together unless you are a sociopath or have been mislead with seriously wrong information throughout your life.
It is wrong to instilling the thort in a young child that he is peverse and tainted if he thinks about touching himself. Because he will naturally resort to these thorts and grow up believing that feeling good is actually bad.
This will instill conflicting messages for the future.
I dont see why people can't think to not evan think about these things. Don't make you children grow up to think that good is bad and bad is good.. Because than that would lead to wrong is rite and rite is wrong.

If they are taught how to think about everything than how are they going to resolve things morally in the future, they will need continual guidance.
I think is more important that they are taught the be empathetic, compassionate and intellegent and inignorant rather than weather or not its ok to touch themselves in the privacy of there own space.
alot of porn in relation to the undercurrent that is becomming less of an undercurrent and more obviouse is in ethical, in reguardes to the way people are abused, manipulated, raped, mistreated, dregraded and such incorporated with phedophellia and im sure your all old enough to know.
There is black and white with all shades of grey in between, just because alot are compliant to a certain form of view dosnt make it rite.
Just because the majority claims that it is ok to put someone to death.. though you feel that is is not, don't shut your mouth.
who was that cunt that favors satanism you ignorant idiot.
no words can describe that way i feel about such people... to disreguard and hurt others for your own benifit how dare you piece of shit...to me you mean as much as a parasite feeding on the membranic puss of a maggot eating the shit of a pig. for what ever reason you think that way you will never benifit from such a thort and i dont get it your disgusting and i wish you could feel what others feel if you have ever hurt anyone intentionally..going by your attitude im assuming you have.
I'm sorry to say i don't believe in god and i don't support the bible. I think it makes people compliant to the government and just seves as a silly purpose to create a form of very large cult. If you were born in labanon youd be muslim and so on and so forth. I'm athiest though i do see how someone being brough up with a certain line of thinking finds it hard to break free from that.
I grew up having never had a inapropriate hand laid apon me, not even a smak, i grew up knowing... not because i was told.. to automatically not inflict pain on others or manipulate them for my own benifits. This was with the absence of religion and i think it could have had something to do with the fact that my mum or dad didnt find it necessary to sit me down when i was 5 and tell me that if i touch my self i was going to hell.
This also reassured me that my parents wernt thinking of my genitals.
The messages that are sent to children within television and in music are seriously disterbing though were do you guys think there comming from.... obviously what ever controles the media.
Your atacking the wrong messages, think to a broader scale you know what i mean, don't just go by the bible and what your father may have told you in terms of whats rite and whats wrong to tech your children. Thats fucked and unacceptable that they were being taught how to masterbate honestly but that dosnt mean you jump to never and off limits.
Reply With Quote
  #16  
Old 12-14-2009, 09:21 AM
JazzRoc JazzRoc is offline
Banned
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: El Medano, Tenerife, Canary Isles
Posts: 104
Default Re: The Evil Tidal Wave of Onanism (Self-Abuse)

Quote:
Originally Posted by mello..melliexo View Post
Honestly i didnt know where to start with this <SNIP> .......but that doesn't mean you jump to never and off limits.
I agree with you entirely, but couldn't make sense of this last part.

Could you rephrase this?

Ah. I see what you mean. "Never!" and "Off-limits!"

Last edited by JazzRoc : 12-14-2009 at 09:23 AM.
Reply With Quote
  #17  
Old 12-15-2009, 01:20 PM
Vera's Avatar
Vera Vera is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: Waynesville, MO
Posts: 17
Send a message via ICQ to Vera
Default Re: The Evil Tidal Wave of Onanism (Self-Abuse)

I definitely agree with you here, as well. Sexuality is something for each person to discover on his or her own. Teaching a child something is automatically bad or good could wind up creating disastrous results. I know people who think sex is absolutely wrong and evil, and the reason for that is because they constantly heard how bad sex was as they were growing up. What I mean by this is all the pornography as well as the interactions of the adults in front of them. I also have heard of a church, somewhere in the Norse area, that actually focuses their beliefs upon sex. We seem to go through this in many aspects of our lives in this world. It has to be one extreme or another. Far-right republicans versus very liberal democrats. Middle ground can never be found and agreed upon for anything, and that is what is tearing up most of our society and, as a result, our children. They are not raised to figure out a happy medium. They are not raised to learn how and when to compromise on things.

Whoops went a bit off topic there. Children and sex...bad combination. Anybody teaching a child how to masturbate needs to be strung up. Still, children should never be made to feel they are going to burn in hell for exploring what comes naturally. Sex is natural. It is how we continue with our species. Yes, the Bible, Koran, and many other books have their rules regarding when, how, with whom, etc. but they all agree that sex must take place if we are to survive.

Thankfully, I was raised by parents that taught me to not judge others by how they worshipped. I was taught that it is between those people and whomever it may be that they worship regarding whether or not they are doing things as they should. I have my beliefs, just as every other person out there does. That does not mean I am unable to relate to others just because our beliefs are not the same. If we refuse to have anything to do with others that believe differently from us, then we will be living in a bubble and never learn anything new. My parents taught me to focus on what people were like, not on how they believed. God will deal with them and their beliefs just as he will will me. Why put more responsibility on ourselves than we should have. I don't know about others, but I know I have plenty on my plate to handle without adding more like that.



Quote:
Originally Posted by mello..melliexo View Post
Honestly i dnt know were to start with this.
children shouldnt be taught how to masterbate neither should they be told it is a sin. Masterbation is personal and it is ok to feel good as long as its not at the expense or another living being.
It is not a form of self harm for it dosnt hurt nor dose it affect anyone negativelly as long as its also not at the expense of some ones emotional well being. To view satanic and ritual abuse rape or phedophilia wile masterbating is wrong because your getting the sexual satisfaction through the pain of another though to do it through your own positive fantasies is not a problem.
To assume that someone isnt aloud to touch themselves in private is a violation of there privacy and could even be interprited as you being the one who is acting in a perverse manor due to you evan thinking about your young child masterbating.
What is wrong is quiet simple to string together unless you are a sociopath or have been mislead with seriously wrong information throughout your life.
It is wrong to instilling the thort in a young child that he is peverse and tainted if he thinks about touching himself. Because he will naturally resort to these thorts and grow up believing that feeling good is actually bad.
This will instill conflicting messages for the future.
I dont see why people can't think to not evan think about these things. Don't make you children grow up to think that good is bad and bad is good.. Because than that would lead to wrong is rite and rite is wrong.

If they are taught how to think about everything than how are they going to resolve things morally in the future, they will need continual guidance.
I think is more important that they are taught the be empathetic, compassionate and intellegent and inignorant rather than weather or not its ok to touch themselves in the privacy of there own space.
alot of porn in relation to the undercurrent that is becomming less of an undercurrent and more obviouse is in ethical, in reguardes to the way people are abused, manipulated, raped, mistreated, dregraded and such incorporated with phedophellia and im sure your all old enough to know.
There is black and white with all shades of grey in between, just because alot are compliant to a certain form of view dosnt make it rite.
Just because the majority claims that it is ok to put someone to death.. though you feel that is is not, don't shut your mouth.
who was that cunt that favors satanism you ignorant idiot.
no words can describe that way i feel about such people... to disreguard and hurt others for your own benifit how dare you piece of shit...to me you mean as much as a parasite feeding on the membranic puss of a maggot eating the shit of a pig. for what ever reason you think that way you will never benifit from such a thort and i dont get it your disgusting and i wish you could feel what others feel if you have ever hurt anyone intentionally..going by your attitude im assuming you have.
I'm sorry to say i don't believe in god and i don't support the bible. I think it makes people compliant to the government and just seves as a silly purpose to create a form of very large cult. If you were born in labanon youd be muslim and so on and so forth. I'm athiest though i do see how someone being brough up with a certain line of thinking finds it hard to break free from that.
I grew up having never had a inapropriate hand laid apon me, not even a smak, i grew up knowing... not because i was told.. to automatically not inflict pain on others or manipulate them for my own benifits. This was with the absence of religion and i think it could have had something to do with the fact that my mum or dad didnt find it necessary to sit me down when i was 5 and tell me that if i touch my self i was going to hell.
This also reassured me that my parents wernt thinking of my genitals.
The messages that are sent to children within television and in music are seriously disterbing though were do you guys think there comming from.... obviously what ever controles the media.
Your atacking the wrong messages, think to a broader scale you know what i mean, don't just go by the bible and what your father may have told you in terms of whats rite and whats wrong to tech your children. Thats fucked and unacceptable that they were being taught how to masterbate honestly but that dosnt mean you jump to never and off limits.
Reply With Quote
  #18  
Old 12-20-2009, 03:57 PM
Algebra's Avatar
Algebra Algebra is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Posts: 84
Default Re: The Evil Tidal Wave of Onanism (Self-Abuse)

Are you telling me that you've never masturbated, and if not then what gives you the right to label it in the ways you have.

Its entirely natural and in the case of males essential to maintain the healthy production of sperm. Thats why you have wet dreams. You need to make space for the new batch.

Its when people become addicted to the orgasm that comes with self gratification that it becomes a problem. Then it does become self abuse in a way. As long as your hygenic then there should'nt be a problem with genetal disease, and in case anyones wondering. The average a man masturbates according to the brief research i did for this post (dirty job but someones gotta do it) is 2 1/2 times per week. Who's having half a one i dont know.

Try knocking one out you might like it. Then maybe you would'nt be so uptight in all your militant christian postings.

Taking one for the team tonight.
your dearest friend.
__________________
Algerbra - All the knowlege we have is created by us. Can we be trusted?
Reply With Quote
  #19  
Old 12-21-2009, 03:43 PM
Public Enemy Number One Public Enemy Number One is offline
Banned
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Posts: 103
Default Re: The Evil Tidal Wave of Onanism (Self-Abuse)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Algebra View Post
Are you telling me that you've never masturbated, and if not then what gives you the right to label it in the ways you have.

Its entirely natural and in the case of males essential to maintain the healthy production of sperm. Thats why you have wet dreams. You need to make space for the new batch.

Its when people become addicted to the orgasm that comes with self gratification that it becomes a problem. Then it does become self abuse in a way. As long as your hygenic then there should'nt be a problem with genetal disease, and in case anyones wondering. The average a man masturbates according to the brief research i did for this post (dirty job but someones gotta do it) is 2 1/2 times per week. Who's having half a one i dont know.

Try knocking one out you might like it. Then maybe you would'nt be so uptight in all your militant christian postings.

Taking one for the team tonight.
your dearest friend.

Of course I have. I was raised by two sociopathic Satanist parents. It wasn't unusual, when the coven came together, for their to be orgies on the floor and often, this included animals.
I saw people couple with animals, and things too sick to even describe. In such an environment, there wasn't nothing taboo. In fact, they made it a point to try to experiment with every sick sexual act possible...men with men, women with women, man with women with animals, e.t.c, e.t.c ..
However, when I came to Christ, I was finally able to break my parent's attempts to brainwash me. We were raised on the edict of Aleister Crowley (I am sure you know who he is, yes?) 'Do What Thou Wilt Shall Be The Whole Of The Law". If you know anything about Alesiter, you know he was a firm believer in sadomasochism, pedophillia, homosexual sex, e.t.c. Thanks to God I have been delivered from their brainwashing.
The Bible says we are supposed to keep our minds pure. In fact it says if we even LOOK at a women with lust in our heart, we have committed adultry. How much more so when we are lusting over fantasies, including the lurid ones people have.
I am now chaste..I am looking for a soul mate whom I WILL marry and then enjoy sexual relations as GOD intended it, not this sex obsessed, self indulgent, lust addicted society dictates.
Reply With Quote
  #20  
Old 12-21-2009, 04:31 PM
Algebra's Avatar
Algebra Algebra is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Posts: 84
Default Re: The Evil Tidal Wave of Onanism (Self-Abuse)

So your sticking to the whole raised by satanist story huh.

If you were then you would have witnessed what a crazy, belief in religeouse ideology can do to people. You may have turned to jesus but your just shifting ideology. Now your beliefs make you crazy in a different way. A way wich allows no possibility for anything other than that which was written in a book thousands of years ago.

If god and jesus are who people they're claimed to be. Why would they want us to live within the chains of religeon. Did god create us just he could then dictate what we should do? Would'nt he want you to be free like the birds' bees, plants etc?

Its like holding people to ransom. Act this way otherwise you wont get in to heaven. Yet you wont know if you've made it untill your dead. How convienient.

As ive said in a previouse post. You believe and thats just fine with me. But the fact that i dont does'nt make me a heathen. Its another case of religeon bringing some people together whilst casting everyone else in to the cold. Its the same for all "devices of control"... I mean religeons

If you did have the upbringing you claim then im sorry for you, but you need to move on and stop this one man crusade against any one who refuses to live there one life on this planet within the constraints of a thousands of years old book.

People may have been stupid enough to believe all this back then but i like to think the human race has moved forward since then.
You were born equal to me and your still equal to me now so get down off your horse cowboy and start enjoying this wonderfull moment in time we all share.
__________________
Algerbra - All the knowlege we have is created by us. Can we be trusted?

Last edited by Algebra : 12-21-2009 at 04:38 PM.
Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 06:29 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.12
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.