Go Back   Club Conspiracy Forums > General Conspiracy Discussion > The media
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 02-04-2012, 07:31 PM

Default Re: Animated Cartoons: Entertainment or Highway to Hell?

I can't believe I sat through that whole Lion King/Obama video, I kept waiting for it to make some kind of relevant point, nope. I'm supposed to be scared that they used some of Obama's quotes in a Disney song?

Now I'm not saying there isn't some truth in what you're saying. If you've ever watched "All Dogs go to Heaven" it's a really messed up movie to be showing children. Alot of kids movies in the 80's were weird and shouldn't have been for kids. And Pee Wee Herman was a weird show geared towards kids (one of his favorite things to do is put mirrors on his shoes and look up girls' skirts... THAT is weird..)

But you're going to a major extreme here... I suppose you think Harry Potter is bad because it's about Witches too right? It's ok for kids to have an imagination, even a child can understand that Harry Potter is pretend, and if you need to have a talk with your kids about how Witchcraft is real and dangerous before letting them watch it, that may very well be a good idea.

But let's keep our wits intact about it, you can't go around blaming EVERYTHING on the devil and seeing demons in everything everywhere. Each day praying a prayer of Angelic protection over your house and family will suffice to protect you from such things, you're kids not gonna become demon possessed from watching Pokemon...

Old 02-05-2012, 10:10 AM

Cool Re: Animated Cartoons: Entertainment or Highway to Hell?

I bet Tom and Jerry taught kids to do mouse warfare.
Old 02-05-2012, 12:45 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Glonk900 View Post
I bet Tom and Jerry taught kids to do mouse warfare.
Oh yeah, it wasn't until a few years ago that I realized the way to get rid of mice wasn't throwing a stick of dynamite in their mouse holes....
Old 02-10-2012, 09:47 PM

The strangest thing about this post is that the o.p actually believes this nonsense. It makes the hair on the back of my neck stand up.
Old 02-11-2012, 02:18 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doctorhoosker View Post
The strangest thing about this post is that the o.p actually believes this nonsense. It makes the hair on the back of my neck stand up.
I've gotten quite used to the paranoia, it's worth it for the times when you really get some juicy info out of this place. But yeah, paranoia runs deep in this forum sometimes...
Old 02-15-2012, 02:20 PM

Exclamation Re: Animated Cartoons: Entertainment or Highway to Hell?

It's this Christian stuff again, I mean, people like you Christian phycos will soon turn on Minecraft, Oh the blocks are teaching kids to make terrorist camps and make dynamite. Oh Herobrine is the devil!
You sir, are a basterd.