Go Back   Club Conspiracy Forums > Club Conspiracy Community > Introduce Yourself!
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 12-30-2009, 03:50 AM

Default Re: I have suffered from depression and need to talk.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Truthbetold View Post
hi someone, hope your still checking this topic.

I too have had the feelings of feeling different than other people all of my life.
the ignorance of most people is sickening.
Two months ago i was diagnosed with ADHD and while the medication (ritalin) took care of the chaos, it made my mind go totallly numb.

Why is it that western medicine fixes the syptoms, but never the cause. I discussed it with my doctor but he laughed at it.

But I have used hypnotism and chi channeling and it working wonders. So regardless of you believe that stuff it works for me, and thats enough.

For finding more knowledge.., I suggest to look on the torrent networks for occult stuff. (if you're afraid of it, remember that knowing something isnt the same as pratiscing something.

And please keep and open mind, but i dont think you have any difficulty with that
Modern science does not work because you don't believe in it. You don't believe in it because you are a conspiracy theory fan. YOU are causing your own pain.

Old 12-30-2009, 06:07 AM

if you read my post , i stated the the ritalin works wonders, so you can cut the crap.

What it didnt solve was the chaos that caused it.. and what's conspiracy about taoism?
Old 12-30-2009, 06:12 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by albie View Post
Modern science does not work because you don't believe in it. You don't believe in it because you are a conspiracy theory fan. YOU are causing your own pain.
uhhm arent you the one opening topics around reptiles?
Old 01-09-2010, 03:01 PM

Red face Re: I have suffered from depression and need to talk.

[quote=Truthbetold;64099]hi someone, hope your still checking this topic.

Im sorry you have been diagnosed with ADHD and truly hope you get sorted out as lately I have had another dark patch so I know what it feels to have thoughts racing through your mind that you cant control. However, today have felt better, which at the moment is why I don't come on here very often- I only look at comments when I feel I can cope incase I get any that may affect me negatively. You don't know what comments you are going to find. Thankyou for yours it is nice to know there are humans out there! The doctor probably laughed at you saying medicine fixing the symptoms as you are spot on and so he reacted like that as you hit a nerve and that it is truth he doesnt like to hear. It also reveals how limited modern science which is admitting its limitations. They seem to think they are doing so much good with all these chemicals and "breakthroughs". Yes it is helpfull and we have learned and chieved a lot, but they should also admit the limit and side effects of these imperfect solutions. It is like they are blinded by false success instead of admitting, well actually we have a long way to go and people need better solutions. They would be much more "true doctors" if you got an answer like: well hopefully one day in the future we will be able to find the causes and eliminate them effectively, but for now we are doing our best at managing symptoms through drugs, which we have come along way with, however there is much to learn. I wonder how medicine etc. would progress if the "experts" with all their knowledge used it in new ways. Thinking differently and coming at the problem from another angle, through creative thinking we have been able to overcome problems in the past. Like the guy who said the world must be round. Instead of trying to fit things into a rigid simplistic concept how about admitting, well maybe this thing isn't how we think it is and is actually far more complex and sophisticated than our minds can cope with. But we have ego and like to take the glory and bask in knowing it all. Thats that rant over with! Hypnotism - hmm I think you may even be able to get that on the NHS, whether you can for positive thinking (with history of depression etc) rather than stopping smoking I don't know as they probably don't have any "proof" that it works (because they won't have spent money on it in case it does and down go the drugs sales). I have heard of chi as an energy and have tried "spiritual healing" and "reiki" but not chi channelling. I suppose you really have to try a lot of different approaches untill you find one that benefits you. Its a pity practitioners of different energy therapies/natural remedies arent voluntarily compiling a database of feed back from clients as it may help build up a picture of what is the most effective at treating different symptoms. It would also identify if therapists are actually helping people rather than just people making money out of energy healing when some may have little effect (and others be good at it). Pity they can't measure it, or have physics/clarevoyants "see" it and if they can pick up the energy to test if they are actually genuine. Then you could go to someone that at least had a proven track record and people who weren't very good would get weeded out. ie. you wouldn't waste as much money trying stuff by pot luck. I suppose one way would be to go to people who are highly recommended and well known for their success/have been in magazines. But then it could also be that you need to be "in harmony" with a therapists individual energies-think I will meditate on it and see if I get any suggestions-not saying it will work but worth a try. Happy New Year.
Old 01-10-2010, 05:33 AM

Happy Newyear to you, hope things will get a lot better for you this year

I sorted the ADHD thing almost out... I dont even use the ritalin anymore, focussing my energy seems to work a lot better and doesnt have any sideeffects.

I forgot that I did exactly that when i was younger, but I dismissed it at a certain moment, because I thought it was BS. (about when i was 8 i think)

I wouldnt spend another dime on therapist if I were you, I would go of the meds ASAP. All the stuff is available on the internet for free, PM me if you need it, Will upload it for you.

You should try to get a healty as possible diet, it works wonders. (i always thought it was some hippyBS to only eat salads and nuts.)

Stop Smoking, Coffee, Alcohol or any other drugs.. they numb your mind, so you cant channel your Chi/Astral energy or whatever you wanna call it.

IF you truly wanna feel better, Dont watch anymore tv, the 50/60 hz freqs.are damaging your health. Put of electrical stuff off as much as possible.. they arent nearly as bad as the TV but it might just help a little.

Try to optimize your sleepingpattern it also helps a lot.
Get out and run, or anything active, the sunlight is good for your health (even if there are clouds, its better to go outside than stay in. ) It's snowing all day here so I should go outside myself

Oh and what I find always very relaxing, Try making music or paint, anything creative (work for me, might not work for you )

If you get any negative thought.. do the following;
Close your eyes, relax, visualise the thought and put it in a box and kick it away (all in your mind ofcourse )

I hope this helps

* one last thing, could you please hit the enter knob once in a while when your typing, makes for lot easier reading.
Old 01-15-2010, 01:07 PM

my friend i feel your pain, this is majorly affecting my life, all my friends are still inside the matrix so its hard to really connect with anybody, i did try to inform people but they didnt like it, i hate to say it but they're still programmed,you can see parts of there soul shining through but its mostly smothered by the disease of the mainstream, dont give in man one day our time will come, it may be a lonely place to be now but if we can pull through this fucked up time im sure there is something better on the other side,something more suited to the true nature of our existence, remember dont give in to the negative feelings people tend you place on you,dont feel out of place they just havent caught up with the truth yet,the time is coming, the peaceful way is global non compliance, but people wont understand what they are not complying to, i still beleive the best way is the internet systematical distribtuion of information all over the fucking world!! if we all get our minds together we could do this, put the information in the places where the blind are bound to look, i know this is already being done but we need to get the facts as they stand together, in an easy to absorb way,the average man isnt going to sit around long enough to take the hole thing in, it needs to be codl hard facts, quotes from the illuminists, documented legislation, something they could read and its right there in there faces, lets get together and get this on the go, peace to all

Last edited by totherevolution1 : 01-15-2010 at 01:13 PM.
Old 01-15-2010, 01:51 PM

I to have tried to help people, but they are just so blinded by this world
*edit.. there are much more people awake than you might think

Last edited by Truthbetold : 01-15-2010 at 03:58 PM.
Old 01-15-2010, 09:10 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Truthbetold View Post
I to have tried to help people, but they are just so blinded by this world
*edit.. there are much more people awake than you might think
There are none so blind as those who will not see.
Old 08-05-2010, 08:20 AM
Banned

Breaking this up to make it more readable.

Quote:
Originally Posted by someone View Post
Firstly: This part of my book (!) was at the end until I realised not everyone is going to read to the end so I have put it first here goes

If any one else is being effected emotionally/mentally by "stuff out there in the world" (conspiracy theories, aliens,wars, etc.) and is aware of the sheer misinformatition coupled with the fact that they just think they feel and think differently to the mainstream. Can we have a chat please.

There may not be too many of us around. Am replying to your post.
Inserted at the breaks in your lengthy post.

I would really like to try and find people that think more outside the box and how they have coped with this in their lives. Knowing this information about the world around you does have a consiquence and I feel like I am living a lie not being able to answer a question about "what do you think about Obama?" or isn't this terrible and say what I think.

Has been no real successfully coping with this. Still going forward though.

Its like I am not a sheep but I am having to live amongst sheep. I just feel isolated and you can't just talk about this "stuff" anyway never mind how you create a life for yourself knowing this stuff.

Probably not really able to create a life for yourself for the duration.
Not really able to discuss this along the way.

Where do you go to find people and friends, how you can help the situation/educate the public etc. The need to be able to express yourself with people who don't think your mental health is wonky and can try and get to know you as a complete person with valid view points and ability to see stuff others can't.

One is isolated from life around it. Venturing around is well dousable out.

Is there not like somewhere you can volunteer and get food and board ? Is someone trying to set up a commune where people like minded can be together (like with eco-communities, spiritual communes)? Any ideas.

Nope. You are on your own. We are scattered about. The time isn't now
meaning present day.

Basically I have the freedom to go anywhere I want as long as I don't have to dip into savings too much, I want to help somehow and be around people in the know and doing something about this mess. I can no longer sit and watch and feel that I know so little about this planet and ourselves-I really need to be able to get my head more into gear and understand where we are at.

You will have to handle it on your own. There is no getting together
near by.

Ok the mess we are in, the sheer mass of theories and information available, I think its about time we seriously admit to ourselves where we are really and how little we know about our planet and where we are heading.

Things are the way they are be design. Not randomly there like this.
Man-made efforts are behind it.

With that said, I just find it hard to believe how few people are struggling mentally and emotionally with the state the world is in, worrying about our future as a race, if we are going to screw the planet up (is it not at the point yet where everyday people are using logic and comon sense and thinking well there is a possibility we could have been infiltrated by aliens given the evidence and the mess-maybe we better even just look just incase because of the implications-if its not true, at least we have looked into it as a possibility given our limited knowledge). Unless most people don't really admit this or take it on board - I suppose this takes a lot (things people struggle with everyday seem small in comparison).

It's not really aliens that's behind it. Is the powers that be that are in
the unseen world of the seeable world of now. Present-day life about
on this planet.

Frankly it's a miracle I am coping so well as I try to be very rational and honest with the earthly situation the only comfort being the relief the possibility that "this may not be all be our mess".

It's not our doing. It's by design from without. Other interests hold sway
over it all as things are.

I don't think people realise how REAL and SERIOUS the situation is, I mean its bad enough even if you don't go beyond the media version and the environmental damage and famine etc. Are people numb and dumb? I used to think I was over sensitive, maybe I am more honest with myself (and can't pull wool over my own eyes as effectively cos something is pulling at me within) and I allow myself to be aware of more, its like I don't filter reality the same as every one else.

It's not really in the hands of present-day life. We all live in our own little
world. Manage for yourself as you are. There is no all around presently.

I am really struggling with even being able to just get on in the world, to be honest I have struggled in getting on with people anyway. Yet I am even questioning this.

Our state and the world around are not really conductive together.

I don't understand how a confident and outgoing personality type can end up so isolated. Having said that run of the mill "normal" things were of no interest to me. I do like to get up and dance and have a laugh but feel like I am using people as that is all I get out of the situation, they aren't really friends. Don't get me wrong I would have loved to have made friends and done fun stuff aswell but alcohol didn't interest me (which immediately makes you odd and in N England its blinkered era going back to my youth when you were lucky to see a black person and you were a freak if you did yoga) and the whole thing of getting to know people is long and complex-going through the normal processes in western society and what you talk about.

It's all by design to work against. There isn't much of anything as life goes
on, as it is, that we partake in.

To be honest a lot of people don't really want to know themselves deeper or ask normal questions about why we are here etc. which is fine but I question why? Isn't that a basic human thing.

Supposedly. Lots of people don't have an inside tract to themselves.
Most people are lorded over from without. There is only a few around
that can handle it from at their own end inside of themselves.

Its like these people are just existing off surface layors as that is all they are aware of. Where is the wonder? The questioning? The what ifs? Can you just get your kicks off booze, shopping and footy and feel fully satisfied and not a hole inside?

People are probably not fully satisfied to such extent. In a real way,
no one has anything to do with anything. Currently the outside world
keeps the ones that would kick up quiet. Hands are tied. It's complex
in scope. Not in our own hands.

Im sorry but it aint normal for an intelligent race to be brain washed by materialism and wonder why they are so unhappy with so many problems. I even question if people are even functioning in a normal way. Hang ups they have are pathetic, egos, their own insecurities, gosh are wereally that frail?

No. We are not really that frail. The powers that be, have it all over us.
There are just a few around like you. We are scattered about. The
populace around is another thing. Seperate in themselves.

We are just creating a non-sense world. Just say it like it is, say what you mean. I just want to blurt out what Im about, my experiences what I think and does anybody even feel remotely the same cos its bloody lonely.

These things subside if you stay single past the age of 24.
I wouldn't be versed in married/common law way around.

They have emotional hang-ups their own baggage which a lot of people don't even know they have got, let alone analyse to the extent I do. I say superficial as I wanted to develop spiritually, (when I say this I mean to encompas whatever it means to develop more as an intellegient being) I wanted to genuinely grow as a whole being.

Most people aren't looking at able to do that. As you know, you can only
see so in yourself, as desiring to be able to.

I even question my emotions, really delve and find out more about myself. Why I feel different/seem to be experiencing the world from perspectives that aren't "normal" etc.

Directly conscious of yourself is not all there is in the make-up of ones'
self. You automatically mix together in yourself. We are foreignly
controlled over from without. They use us against ourselves.

I was always a deep thinker and was emotionally very mature and aware of stuff from a young age. I knew all the stuff psychotherapists were saying to me - I know that but how do I get on with people when I want to feel and exist beyond their level?

Chances are you have been latched onto by the world around you
where you are. They must have took adavantage of your vulnerability
in your younger years.

I can't just be happy on fobbing myself off with job, mortgage, girly nights out, going through "normal channells" of getting to know a person etc, the restricted conversation and normal ways of thinking and being.

That's probably a good sign.

Even new age stuff people get sucked into, it just ISN'T rational on a global scale. New agers really do "believe", I know there are many chanellings and some are genuine information of some use from somewhere. But you just have to look to see what a big mess it all is. There is some truth in many things, but to believe blindly instead of thinking logically, ok so why aren't we REALLY receiving USEFULL INFORMATION and why aren't they telling us about all this other stuff. If there is all this higher intelligence why the big disagreement and mess? Even the new age has much disinformation and control, although some principles have some elements of truth.

We are apparently vulnerable to being hooked by what truths they
dangle before us. From there they want to reel you in and fill your head
with errant and erratic thoughts. See things in your own eyes.

Obviously people are receiving stuff from somewhere as some are coming out with information beyond their knowledge (or that they couldn't just reel off) and some of it they obviously couldn't have made up and is consistent. We just aren't as safe - it isnt all loving and fluffy and how come they never admit to all this negative alien abduction stuff (conveniently).

That's probably a long story. Much more ado about nothing than there
needs to be.

I would love to be able to find like-minded people who are also struggling with mental/physchological things and how this fits into conspiracy theories.

There's not too many around. You are isolated to yourself. It's the way
things are right now in this lifetime.

People who aren't going to laugh or think oh we've got a nutcase here. To be honest I think I have quite a good mind in that I look at evidence, try to take a step back and see the whole picture and lately have been trying to think things through.

Your eyes in yourself are probably open enough for you to handle it.
You're not on easy street though. Good chance that you are in
shark infested waters in your immediate vicinity.

This involves trying to keep an open mind not getting sucked in to things and remaining vigilant. Are most people doing this as they research? Are they aware of hang on I'm getting hooked and even obsessed with only looking at UFO stuff rather than really educating themselves by looking at stuff that hasn't got the "wow" factor and is mundane but actually is essential and relevant to the situation?

Most people are not really in sight of what's going on. The way things
are right now, most people need somebody that can lead the way.
No such leader around present-day. As well there's no masses to be
led anywhere. Such point in time, appears to be, lifetimes away still.

World history, human pyschology, the media, the way government system has been created, looking at how all the pieces fit together.

All the pieces fit together somehow but it's a task no one is up to.

What are emotions but things WE have very little control over and yet there are umpteen ways of being able to have be better control over them. Why is it so simple yet difficult to control them? Where do they come from? Why are there so many emotional-disorders? Are these even normal and natural as they occur or are aliens constantly tellepathically influencing them as they project into the mass sub-consciouss? Or have we been genetically implanted. Lets face it, its a possibility.

Once again, our direct conscious state of functioning is not all there is
as we automatically run to be ourselves. The rest of ourself is in
foreign control. Life as it is, is man-made to boot. Right there inside
of ourselves. Currently we appear to be an artificial life-form.
Not really a natural life-form but one we can naturalize ourselves as.

Why is humanity so destructive with its use of negative thoughts and emotions to the point of it not being logical or serving a purpose? They are like stuck records that play the same stuff. A lot of people aren't even aware they do this. For example being critical of people and constantly making judgements, the need to talk behind peoples backs. It has become obsessive. Our addicition to soaps and negative emotions. Well I hate them, give me some good feel stuff please not doom and gloom!

It's all by design by foreign interests different of us. They have the
upper hand. This life-time could just be a starting point to regroup from.
What happened is housed in our roots. Not to our knowledge. There is
both good feel stuff AND doom and gloom. Not one and not the other.
Both are there.

The media and the main channells are mannipulating us psychologically in a big way and the fact that all this crap appeals to a lot of people is frightening.

Once again, it's all be design by the powers that be.

Another way in which humanity is not living its natural potential (not that it is ever encouraged or shown how to do this).

They don't want us to be able to develope about in a natural to ourself
way. They have us out of commission and they want to keep us that way.

Finally I do not mean to affend anyone by saying most people are superficial (most of us have to exist like this in an everyday world which is to a degree normal, however how many people even want to go beyond or have time?), its nobodies fault that they need or don't need more from life than their lives give them, you can only be what you can think and feel and what your desires are. What even influences this?

It's all influenced from outside of ourself. Most people are up in the air.
Not too many are looking at managing in themselves as things are.
Most are had by out around irregardless of any effort they could make.
It's all above and beyond here we are.

Its like as we are becoming "more intelligent" and more people are wanting answers to philosophical etc questions, the more society is less geared to us finding out the answers and is pumping more materialism and distractions into our world. Does anyone feel that they cannot cope and feel the need to try and understand more about the world around them and all the conspiricies? Is any one else reacting in a "normal" confused and what the hell do we do now kind of way? Its like a mass anasthaetic!

The powers that be are doing what they can to keep the masses from
getting stirred up. They would quickly quell any uprising to boot.
It's magic.

Come on, its all very well discussing the physical stuff, but what about how people are FEELING about it? Even I, having recently come off medication (for depression) completely for the first time in 10 years, have some how not had a negative reaction to exposing myself to David Ickes stuff and god knows what else. Partly this in itself is making me question stuff, its like my mind is more balanced. I am a different person and see things differently to what I used to. Its like I can think, more fully and balanced. I just can't explain it.

The medications you were on were probably dulling your senses in your
self. Could be your inner workings are chipping in. Not all is the direct
conscious self in one being its' self.

Its a miracle having found all kinds of horrible stuff that is going on that it hasn't made me really down. Unless, deep down I owe it to society NOT to let it get to me and NOT being beaten by this, that I am not achieving anything or helping by being like that. Its like a motivation to DO SOMETHING.

No, you don't owe it to society. It's your inner sense of be. You would
not be helping yourself by crumbling. Motivation is in your self.

I do have very active mind and get lots of thoughts which is a pity I can't focus this, think I need to sort some stuff out! I needed to get stuff off my chest.

Your active mind is the outside world that you cannot see pipe-ing
through to your comprehendible self. They don't want you to be able to
focus on things. You will need to get your thoughts of things sorted out.
Seeing things in perspective will help you to settle them in yourself.

6 months or so I "got into conspiracy theories" which involved much research including days of watching stuff my friend had researched. Basically I am open minded and have allowed myself to question things on the planet and accept various things no matter how "off the wall" as they do have supportive evidence and when you put pieces of a jigsaw together and just say, ok lets just see..

It's the way things come together from unrealized prior.

David Icke, Montauk series books, the illuminati etc. They aren't out of the question. To be honest the mind control thing or whatever would seem possible, suppression of rational thinking call it what you like. I am just finding myself even more isolated as I just cannot believe an average thinker (I have no degrees!) can't even think rationally for themselves as the state of the world is diabolical.

Present-day life is suppressed. You are in isolation. Lots of stuff goes on.

Do people really think that out there is humanity at its pinnacle of intelligence? The fact that people DO NOT come to that question and that it is obvious our full important knowledge of scientific information is NOT readily available. The fact that many people do not even admit paranormal stuff/aliens as reality purely by the sheer quantity of eye witnesses.

The powers that be are all over everything from above and beyond us.
They have us covered through and through.
They are not sharing that intelligence with us AND
they do not want us to catch on.

People by their very nature cannot grasp and even begin to understand the world in which we live as most of it "doesnt exist" or is made up of things which are labelled as physically impossible (a basic understanding of quantum physics makes us realise actually this reality DOESN'T act strictly how we thought and that the observer actually changes the physical reality purely by observation).

That would be somewhat of a long story to relate.
I have a vague handle on it.

When I started looking into not readily available scientific info that makes other dimensions and stuff probable etc I wondered why there are so many people instantly dismissing the possibility of aliens having run us for thousands of years (many of which won't even look at the stuff and readily dismiss it). Science fiction actually becomes a possibility.

There's more than science fiction to it. The science-fiction however
is man-made. It's not an idle threat either way.

If you can't see there is something not right in the world by now- GET SOME GLASSES!
Are you suspicious about things - then go and find out!

Easy to say as well as it's unfounded to exclaim out to anyone.
Everyone is wrapped up in their own private battle inside themselves.
There is onle a few that are surfacing in this life-time.

Lets pull together as one big team and help each other figure it out. Lets be resourcefull, respectfull, helpfull and listen to each others advice about how better to deal with this. Lets NOT judge someone as wierd because they have had an experience we don't understand: ADMIT ITS EXISTENCE AND ACKNOWLEDGE IT as something we need to deal with especially if its happening on a large scale. Use our brains, our logic, research and think, question! This whole thing needs to pull as one not seperate bits to try and educate people and "allow people to think more".
What goes on with you is not happening on a large scale.
Is limited to only a few at this time in it all.

Running around knowledgeably flapping about would be fool-hardy.

There is a need for the whole of it all to get together.
Currently such endeavour does not exist.

When I first wrote this reply to this thread, it sounded to me like a better
response. Unfortunately that reply didn't make it through. This is the
second effort. Not an improvement. IMO

Last edited by outfrom : 08-05-2010 at 10:54 AM.
Old 08-05-2010, 05:45 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by someone View Post
Firstly: This part of my book (!) was at the end until I realised not everyone is going to read to the end so I have put it first here goes:If any one else is being effected emotionally/mentally by "stuff out there in the world" (conspiracy theories, aliens,wars, etc.) and is aware of the sheer misinformatition coupled with the fact that they just think they feel and think differently to the mainstream. Can we have a chat please.

Like what I see. Will need to narrow your reaching out down.

I would really like to try and find people that think more outside the box and how they have coped with this in their lives. Knowing this information about the world around you does have a consiquence and I feel like I am living a lie not being able to answer a question about "what do you think about Obama?" or isn't this terrible and say what I think. Its like I am not a sheep but I am having to live amongst sheep.

Looks like herded around by present day life.

I just feel isolated and you can't just talk about this "stuff" anyway never mind how you create a life for yourself knowing this stuff. Where do you go to find people and friends, how you can help the situation/educate the public etc. The need to be able to express yourself with people who don't think your mental health is wonky and can try and get to know you as a complete person with valid view points and ability to see stuff others can't.

Isolated from present-day life around. No real creating a life in the midst
of for such individuals. More likely to be shunned by than able to mix with.
Seems to be fool-hardy to reach out to the masses. It's all designed to
work against by not mixing in and being isolated from. Such people as
are not unknown to the people in their vicinity. They don't let on though.

Is there not like somewhere you can volunteer and get food and board ? Is someone trying to set up a commune where people like minded can be together (like with eco-communities, spiritual communes)? Any ideas.

No.

Basically I have the freedom to go anywhere I want as long as I don't have to dip into savings too much, I want to help somehow and be around people in the know and doing something about this mess. I can no longer sit and watch and feel that I know so little about this planet and ourselves-I really need to be able to get my head more into gear and understand where we are at.

That freedom to go elsewhere may just be an illusion. Such people are
scattered about and isolated in their vicinities. Reaching out to around
you won't pan out. Is more foo-hardy than anything else. Keep your
lights on by shoring up in yourself. Your inner sense of be is your best
guide. See you in yourself, as the ups and downs go. Could get rocky.

Ok the mess we are in, the sheer mass of theories and information available, I think its about time we seriously admit to ourselves where we are really and how little we know about our planet and where we are heading. With that said, I just find it hard to believe how few people are struggling mentally and emotionally with the state the world is in, worrying about our future as a race, if we are going to screw the planet up (is it not at the point yet where everyday people are using logic and comon sense and thinking well there is a possibility we could have been infiltrated by aliens given the evidence and the mess-maybe we better even just look just incase because of the implications- if its not true, at least we have looked into it as a possibility given our limited knowledge). Unless most people don't really admit this or take it on board - I suppose this takes a lot (things people struggle with everyday seem small in comparison).

For the most part, what you are alluding to, is out of reach in right now.
It's beyond comprehendable in the now to bring it aboard. Our everyday
lives would be small in comparison but that is where we manage on from
instead of whatever you could perceive the big picture to be. Factions are
around that do gather people together for their cause. There is a leader
that gathers them together. There may not be getting together without
one that can lead them on. Not managing to lead on the followers tend
to disperse unless another rises up from in the ranks and even then
some could very well leave the whole.

Frankly it's a miracle I am coping so well as I try to be very rational and honest with the earthly situation the only comfort being the relief the possibility that "this may not be all be our mess".

One that finds itself in the general populace would not have the burden
at the own end. Seeing things in perspective in ralation to yourself
would delegate (even unknowingly), to somewhere in it all. There is
quite abit to such realizing of all around in such way. There's a fair bit of
believing but it's in yourself not to out away from you at your expense.
Briefly pointing out won't suffice as telling the whole story. Even though
it wouldn't require speaking volumes.

I don't think people realise how REAL and SERIOUS the situation is, I mean its bad enough even if you don't go beyond the media version and the environmental damage and famine etc. Are people numb and dumb? I used to think I was over sensitive, maybe I am more honest with myself (and can't pull wool over my own eyes as effectively cos something is pulling at me within) and I allow myself to be aware of more, its like I don't filter reality the same as every one else.

We are not all at the same point of be in our selves. Everyone manages
from their own point. Most don't have the big picture coming their way.
There's just a few scattered about that are affected by what all be in
themselves. It's more in your roots than becoming so by the world around
Root-wise you would have to hold together in yourself in the face of the
world around you. Locally to nationally. Whatever it amounts to in your
self.

One directly conscious in itself is not all there is to one as a whole within.
There is more but what that more is seems to be controlled over by
foreign concerns ruling over. Present day life is in some kind of captivity.
Nevermind our roots go to elsewhere of life as it is known on this planet.
However we don't know outright where that elsewhere is in it all.

I am really struggling with even being able to just get on in the world, to be honest I have struggled in getting on with people anyway. Yet I am even questioning this. I don't understand how a confident and outgoing personality type can end up so isolated. Having said that run of the mill "normal" things were of no interest to me. I do like to get up and dance and have a laugh but feel like I am using people as that is all I get out of the situation, they aren't really friends. Don't get me wrong I would have loved to have made friends and done fun stuff aswell but alcohol didn't interest me (which immediately makes you odd and in N England its blinkered era going back to my youth when you were lucky to see a black person and you were a freak if you did yoga) and the whole thing of getting to know people is long and complex-going through the normal processes in western society and what you talk about.

The sway of the world is contrairy to developing from within. Developing
about from within isn't even really there to do so. Foreign control rules
over from without by the world around that it hides behind.
Your isolation is by design by the powers that be.
Your isolation from the world around that you have little interest in
partaking with is attributable to foreign interests behind it. You are not
wanted to mix with the world by other interests more so than by you.
Is slow going in the now as pressing concerns abound.

To be honest a lot of people don't really want to know themselves deeper or ask normal questions about why we are here etc. which is fine but I question why? Isn't that a basic human thing. Its like these people are just existing off surface layors as that is all they are aware of. Where is the wonder? The questioning? The what ifs? Can you just get your kicks off booze, shopping and footy and feel fully satisfied and not a hole inside? Im sorry but it aint normal for an intelligent race to be brain washed by materialism and wonder why they are so unhappy with so many problems. I even question if people are even functioning in a normal way. Hang ups they have are pathetic, egos, their own insecurities, gosh are we really that frail?

No we are not really that frail.
Life as it is is intenseively cared for to raise people up in tenderling ways.
Which reduces resistance to powers about in the outside world.
The quality of life around is there to keep the masses quiet so they don't
get riled to action and wrest themselves away from the foreign captors.
The powers that be are way ahead of the people in the street.
The established world about does it for so we don't do it ourselves.
They want to keep us quiet to the point of no return.
Which would make it too late for our gallant efforting hearts.
All for naught thing about it.

We are just creating a non-sense world. Just say it like it is, say what you mean. I just want to blurt out what Im about, my experiences what I think and does anybody even feel remotely the same cos its bloody lonely.

What becomes of the world around is not of our own creating. It is being
created through us by the powers that be. For them not ourselves.
There are just a few around in such way as yourself and they are
scattered about not groupable together by present life means.

They have emotional hang-ups their own baggage which a lot of people don't even know they have got, let alone analyse to the extent I do. I say superficial as I wanted to develop spiritually, (when I say this I mean to encompas whatever it means to develop more as an intellegient being) I wanted to genuinely grow as a whole being. I even question my emotions, really delve and find out more about myself. Why I feel different/seem to be experiencing the world from perspectives that aren't "normal" etc. I was always a deep thinker and was emotionally very mature and aware of stuff from a young age. I knew all the stuff psychotherapists were saying to me - I know that but how do I get on with people when I want to feel and exist beyond their level? I can't just be happy on fobbing myself off with job, mortgage, girly nights out, going through "normal channells" of getting to know a person etc, the restricted conversation and normal ways of thinking and being.

For the most part our states inside of ourselves are not all the same.
There's just the odd ones around that don't go with the flow of the
established world around as things are. Mostley we are driven to be so
by other interests outside of ourselves. One hand giving while the other
wants to take it all away. The reason for that is to get us out in the open
and then to have a field day gutting us to nowhere.

There are also many around in the like-sakes of ourselves.
You know -- many in the name of, saying...

Even new age stuff people get sucked into, it just ISN'T rational on a global scale. New agers really do "believe", I know there are many chanellings and some are genuine information of some use from somewhere. But you just have to look to see what a big mess it all is. There is some truth in many things, but to believe blindly instead of thinking logically, ok so why aren't we REALLY receiving USEFULL INFORMATION and why aren't they telling us about all this other stuff. If there is all this higher intelligence why the big disagreement and mess? Even the new age has much disinformation and control, although some principles have some elements of truth. Obviously people are receiving stuff from somewhere as some are coming out with information beyond their knowledge (or that they couldn't just reel off) and some of it they obviously couldn't have made up and is consistent. We just aren't as safe - it isnt all loving and fluffy and how come they never admit to all this negative alien abduction stuff (conveniently).

There are all kinds of factions around. They all build themselves up from
the numbers of people about. One being is basicly the same for one and
all. That's what they are coniving against to manipulatingly alter about.
Instead of ourselves developing about in more naturalizing ways.

There's a little truth seemingly in all the ways of knowing to others.
At the early end of our existence we are apparently hookable by truths.
They speak a little truth so they can reel us in and fill our heads with
things that will take us for a ride, away from ourselves.
Once they get set up in us we are locked in for "a" duration.

In a way, all is well, no matter how you go on to be, until things go awry.

Historically it looks like whatever ships set sail eventually sink.

The struggle to sail on continues. Supposedly one day it will.

I would love to be able to find like-minded people who are also struggling with mental/physchological things and how this fits into conspiracy theories. People who aren't going to laugh or think oh we've got a nutcase here. To be honest I think I have quite a good mind in that I look at evidence, try to take a step back and see the whole picture and lately have been trying to think things through. This involves trying to keep an open mind not getting sucked in to things and remaining vigilant. Are most people doing this as they research? Are they aware of hang on I'm getting hooked and even obsessed with only looking at UFO stuff rather than really educating themselves by looking at stuff that hasn't got the "wow" factor and is mundane but actually is essential and relevant to the situation?

Most people don't take it to the extent that you do.

World history, human pyschology, the media, the way government system has been created, looking at how all the pieces fit together.

The pieces all fit together somehow no doubt. Is unlikely that it can be
worked out on "paper".

What are emotions but things WE have very little control over and yet there are umpteen ways of being able to have be better control over them. Why is it so simple yet difficult to control them? Where do they come from? Why are there so many emotional-disorders? Are these even normal and natural as they occur or are aliens constantly tellepathically influencing them as they project into the mass sub-consciouss? Or have we been genetically implanted. Lets face it, its a possibility.

The powers that be are above and beyond life as it now is. They have us
all rigged up to go "however(?)" all together now. Mostly it's in a
hands off way. They come up lacking in the face of direct contact with us.
They are above and beyond us. We are suckable up into....and away we
go.

Why is humanity so destructive with its use of negative thoughts and emotions to the point of it not being logical or serving a purpose? They are like stuck records that play the same stuff.

Mostly we are had up in some kind of machine like existence. Is above
and beyond us. You could say we are over-ridden by such idiocy
from being there-in of, prgrammed to be and go so.

A lot of people aren't even aware they do this. For example being critical of people and constantly making judgements, the need to talk behind peoples backs. It has become obsessive. Our addicition to soaps and negative emotions. Well I hate them, give me some good feel stuff please not doom and gloom!

Is mainly a way that we are able to be oppressive to one another in our
every day lives. It's by design from without more-so than by ourselves.
Life has its' ups and downs. Not all one way.

The media and the main channells are mannipulating us psychologically in a big way and the fact that all this crap appeals to a lot of people is frightening.
Another way in which humanity is not living its natural potential (not that it is ever encouraged or shown how to do this).

Finally I do not mean to affend anyone by saying most people are superficial (most of us have to exist like this in an everyday world which is to a degree normal, however how many people even want to go beyond or have time?), its nobodies fault that they need or don't need more from life than their lives give them, you can only be what you can think and feel and what your desires are. What even influences this?

Its like as we are becoming "more intelligent" and more people are wanting answers to philosophical etc questions, the more society is less geared to us finding out the answers and is pumping more materialism and distractions into our world. Does anyone feel that they cannot cope and feel the need to try and understand more about the world around them and all the conspiricies? Is any one else reacting in a "normal" confused and what the hell do we do now kind of way? Its like a mass anasthaetic!

Come on, its all very well discussing the physical stuff, but what about how people are FEELING about it? Even I, having recently come off medication (for depression) completely for the first time in 10 years, have some how not had a negative reaction to exposing myself to David Ickes stuff and god knows what else. Partly this in itself is making me question stuff, its like my mind is more balanced. I am a different person and see things differently to what I used to. Its like I can think, more fully and balanced. I just can't explain it. Its a miracle having found all kinds of horrible stuff that is going on that it hasn't made me really down. Unless, deep down I owe it to society NOT to let it get to me and NOT being beaten by this, that I am not achieving anything or helping by being like that. Its like a motivation to DO SOMETHING.

I do have very active mind and get lots of thoughts which is a pity I can't focus this, think I need to sort some stuff out! I needed to get stuff off my chest. 6 months or so I "got into conspiracy theories" which involved much research including days of watching stuff my friend had researched. Basically I am open minded and have allowed myself to question things on the planet and accept various things no matter how "off the wall" as they do have supportive evidence and when you put pieces of a jigsaw together and just say, ok lets just see..

David Icke, Montauk series books, the illuminati etc. They aren't out of the question. To be honest the mind control thing or whatever would seem possible, suppression of rational thinking call it what you like. I am just finding myself even more isolated as I just cannot believe an average thinker (I have no degrees!) can't even think rationally for themselves as the state of the world is diabolical.

Do people really think that out there is humanity at its pinnacle of intelligence? The fact that people DO NOT come to that question and that it is obvious our full important knowledge of scientific information is NOT readily available. The fact that many people do not even admit paranormal stuff/aliens as reality purely by the sheer quantity of eye witnesses. People by their very nature cannot grasp and even begin to understand the world in which we live as most of it "doesnt exist" or is made up of things which are labelled as physically impossible (a basic understanding of quantum physics makes us realise actually this reality DOESN'T act strictly how we thought and that the observer actually changes the physical reality purely by observation).

When I started looking into not readily available scientific info that makes other dimensions and stuff probable etc I wondered why there are so many people instantly dismissing the possibility of aliens having run us for thousands of years (many of which won't even look at the stuff and readily dismiss it). Science fiction actually becomes a possibility.

If you can't see there is something not right in the world by now- GET SOME GLASSES!
Are you suspicious about things - then go and find out!

Not readily there en masse.

Lets pull together as one big team and help each other figure it out. Lets be resourcefull, respectfull, helpfull and listen to each others advice about how better to deal with this. Lets NOT judge someone as wierd because they have had an experience we don't understand: ADMIT ITS EXISTENCE AND ACKNOWLEDGE IT as something we need to deal with especially if its happening on a large scale. Use our brains, our logic, research and think, question! This whole thing needs to pull as one not seperate bits to try and educate people and "allow people to think more".
What is going on with you is not happening on a large scale.
There is only odd ones like your self that it's to the attention of.
Is slow-going in the now.

***This is a remake of this post with my remarks.***