Go Back   Club Conspiracy Forums > Club Conspiracy Community > Introduce Yourself!
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 08-05-2010, 06:49 PM
Banned

Default Re: I have suffered from depression and need to talk.

Have sent the OP of this thread a private message in an effort to bring
these postings of mine to the attention of.

Maybe we'll hear from who-ever it is.

Old 08-06-2010, 05:12 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by albie View Post
You know, YOU may be miserable and want to blame it on a conspiracy. But there are plenty of happy people in the world and they just see you as mentally ill. The vast majority of people do not feel like you do. They are, and always will be, unconvinced by your unfounded belief in an evil secret government. YOU know that, that's why you came here to post, where you presumed you'd find people who DO believe. Because you know full well that the world will never share your view.

You KNOW that.
You know, YOU must not have read the post you are replying to.
Old 08-06-2010, 05:30 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by totherevolution1 View Post
my friend i feel your pain, this is majorly affecting my life, all my friends are still inside the matrix so its hard to really connect with anybody, i did try to inform people but they didnt like it, i hate to say it but they're still programmed,you can see parts of there soul shining through but its mostly smothered by the disease of the mainstream, dont give in man one day our time will come, it may be a lonely place to be now but if we can pull through this fucked up time im sure there is something better on the other side,something more suited to the true nature of our existence, remember dont give in to the negative feelings people tend you place on you,dont feel out of place they just havent caught up with the truth yet,the time is coming, the peaceful way is global non compliance, but people wont understand what they are not complying to, i still beleive the best way is the internet systematical distribtuion of information all over the fucking world!! if we all get our minds together we could do this, put the information in the places where the blind are bound to look, i know this is already being done but we need to get the facts as they stand together, in an easy to absorb way,the average man isnt going to sit around long enough to take the hole thing in, it needs to be codl hard facts, quotes from the illuminists, documented legislation, something they could read and its right there in there faces, lets get together and get this on the go, peace to all
Would seem unlikely that the populace in general (together now) could lead
the way and manage out into the world around to achieve some state of
"that's it".

Only a leader with great vision in a all-around way could accomplish such task
and it could take eons or longer. So far it's been time imemmorial and who
can see where we are so far?.
Old 08-08-2010, 11:13 AM

More to do with going on than anyone really knows.
It's all in you. Not outside of you.
Old 08-14-2010, 12:02 PM
Banned

For a note-able figure regarding matters pertaining to what the poster
someone
speaks of, you can check out the essays of Ralph Waldo Emerson.
His speeches are laced with references to a contact from within his self.
Old 08-26-2010, 02:16 AM

You know, YOU may be miserable and want to blame it on a conspiracy. But there are plenty of happy people in the world and they just see you as mentally ill. The vast majority of people do not feel like you do. They are, and always will be, unconvinced by your unfounded belief in an evil secret government. YOU know that, that's why you came here to post, where you presumed you'd find people who DO believe. Because you know full well that the world will never share your view.

You KNOW that.
Old 08-26-2010, 04:21 AM

can't make up your own posts?!
Old 08-26-2010, 04:28 AM

Originally Posted by albie

You KNOW that.
Old 08-27-2010, 03:32 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jingjing View Post
Originally Posted by albie

You KNOW that.
Dear Albie:

People who believe in a secret, evil government come here not because they presumed they would find people who also believe in a secret, evil government, but, because they KNOW they will find people who believe in a secret, evil government.

Last edited by BlueAngel : 08-27-2010 at 09:46 AM.