Go Back   Club Conspiracy Forums > Club Conspiracy Community > Lounge
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 08-25-2005, 03:11 PM

Default I love bush, but I hate george

Seen any good bumper stickers today?

Old 08-26-2005, 06:45 AM

Default Re: I love bush, but I hate george

Yes: "I brake for hallucinations"
I have a few more also that I put on cars and truck of JERKS who don't drive with any courtyesy.
Dude,
Old 08-26-2005, 12:22 PM

If I may be so bold as to include T-shirts, i saw this one at the mall:
"I was mind-raped and left for dead by the CIA and all I got was this louzy T-shirt"
Old 08-26-2005, 02:40 PM

I like that t-shirt, Bouncer and if I find one just like it, I'll buy it and won't leave home without it!!
Old 08-27-2005, 08:10 AM

Um, well, I actually had that one made by one of those guys with the hot lettering system at a kiosk. I had my own shirt, so the cost of the lettering was only $20. I'd like to get a mission patch for Operation Midnight Climax, too. If they don't have one, I'll design it free of charge.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Operation_Midnight_Climax
Old 08-27-2005, 08:18 AM

Gee, I wonder why THEY would have wanted to spike the drinks of men with LSD and then take pictures of them in compromising positions in brothels, whore houses, (whatever)!!
Old 08-27-2005, 09:03 AM

If you click on the "source" link the little article concludes by saying that the CIA dumped the program because they found it "unethical." That's great, but what about MKULTRA, MKNAOMI, MONARCH, etc? Are these programs just an elaborate paradox of face to appear mean and high-tech to the enemy? Are they afraid of the organized satanists and have to get their hands dirty to understand and contain them? I mean, what gives?
Oops, sorry. This is for stickers and T-shirts. I had one on my car for a while: "Visualize using your turn signals"
See, I live in NJ. It didn't work.
Old 08-27-2005, 05:27 PM

Do I trust or believe the CIA? The answer is a resounding NO!!

Do I trust our government? Again, the answer is a resounding NO!!

I have reason not to trust and they can thank themselves for that.

I realize not all within our government/CIA/military are corrupt, but until those who aren't expose themselves by coming forward with what they know, the CAGENCY will always remain, in my mind, a criminal conduit through which our government operates.

So, do I believe anyone within the CIA who states publicly that they dumped a program such as Operation Midnight Climax?

No, not really.

I mean, they've never acknowledged Monarch other than COLBY stating that the program was stopped as well.

Doesn't matter. The name of the programs change to suit their needs and clandestine activities.

I wonder if I should file a FOIA regarding Monarch!!!
Old 08-27-2005, 07:59 PM

Quote:
Bouncer wrote:
"Visualize using your turn signals"
See, I live in NJ. It didn't work.
It really pisses me off when people don't use their turn signals and callously cut me off. That's totally deserving of the horn and a middle finger salute. Oh, um... T-shirt: Be nice to the un-medicated person. :-P
:roll:
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
int: :evil: :-...
Old 08-27-2005, 08:34 PM

Quote:
If you click on the "source" link the little article concludes by saying that the CIA dumped the program because they found it "unethical." That's great, but what about MKULTRA, MKNAOMI, MONARCH, etc? Are these programs just an elaborate paradox of face to appear mean and high-tech to the enemy? Are they afraid of the organized satanists and have to get their hands dirty to understand and contain them? I mean, what gives?
While I believe that there are those within the CIA who are still not rogue or in any way supportive of the evil, satanic globalist agenda perpetrated by the "shadow government", sadly, I have also noted that it is almost impossible to be hired within the CIA or any other governmental agency without Freemasonic membership. And we know what that blood oath means about ratting out your brethren; in fact, it even commands a Freemason to conceal the crimes of a fellow member.
I am afraid this is all the explanation you need to understand why whistleblowers like Sybil Edmonds are such a rare and wonderful commodity.
The system is rigged from the getgo by the Freemasonic, Satanic Illuminati. No real "goy" are permitted to ascend to any levels of tangible power, since they might present a threat to the secrecy essential to this conspiracy.