Go Back   Club Conspiracy Forums > Club Conspiracy Community > Lounge
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 08-27-2005, 08:44 PM

Default Re: I love bush, but I hate george

Wow, sounds like playin' a rigged game of poker in Vegas. The damn dealer always has a ace up his sleeve or an extra royal flush just materializes out of thin air. :-P

:roll:
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
int: :evil: :-...
Old 08-28-2005, 09:16 AM

Quote:
freeman wrote:
Quote:
If you click on the "source" link the little article concludes by saying that the CIA dumped the program because they found it "unethical." That's great, but what about MKULTRA, MKNAOMI, MONARCH, etc? Are these programs just an elaborate paradox of face to appear mean and high-tech to the enemy? Are they afraid of the organized satanists and have to get their hands dirty to understand and contain them? I mean, what gives?
While I believe that there are those within the CIA who are still not rogue or in any way supportive of the evil, satanic globalist agenda perpetrated by the "shadow government", sadly, I have also noted that it is almost impossible to be hired within the CIA or any other governmental agency without Freemasonic membership. And we know what that blood oath means about ratting out your brethren; in fact, it even commands a Freemason to conceal the crimes of a fellow member.
I am afraid this is all the explanation you need to understand why whistleblowers like Sybil Edmonds are such a rare and wonderful commodity.
The system is rigged from the getgo by the Freemasonic, Satanic Illuminati. No real "goy" are permitted to ascend to any levels of tangible power, since they might present a threat to the secrecy essential to this conspiracy.

Your last statement is right on!! And, if they do step out of bounds, well, I won't go there, but we know what happens to them.
Old 08-29-2005, 07:35 AM

[quote]
freeman wrote:
I have also noted that it is almost impossible to be hired within the CIA or any other governmental agency without Freemasonic membership. And we know what that blood oath means about ratting out your brethren; in fact, it even commands a Freemason to conceal the crimes of a fellow member.
quote]

I've perused a few things regarding the Freemasons, but I had no idea that it was a pillar of civil service. More like a trap door. If the literature is correct, at the highest levels you must keep even treason and murder a secret. Does this include culpability in 9/11 as well? Try a little research on sociopathy (below). It means lacking a conscience or the ability to love or form emotional connections with people. Current estimates put the population at about 4%. That's 1 out of every 25.
http://ronbosoldier.blogspot.com/2005/08/sociopath-next-door-by-martha-stout.html
Old 08-29-2005, 07:37 AM

OOps! um, yeah, t-shirts:
"Contents: 1 US Senator - some assembly required"
Old 08-29-2005, 08:38 AM

Quote:
I've perused a few things regarding the Freemasons, but I had no idea that it was a pillar of civil service. More like a trap door. If the literature is correct, at the highest levels you must keep even treason and murder a secret. Does this include culpability in 9/11 as well? Try a little research on sociopathy (below). It means lacking a conscience or the ability to love or form emotional connections with people. Current estimates put the population at about 4%. That's 1 out of every 25.
http://ronbosoldier.blogspot.com/2005/08/sociopath-next-door-by-martha-stout.html
Even at the lower levels of the Craft, I have observed rationalizations and "spins" used to conceal and protect brethren from capital crimes including murder...after all, it's not really murder until the person is convicted, right? Ted Bundy, Charles Manson and Paul Bernardo were all serial killers and Freemasons who managed to mysteriously avoid suspicion after initial police interrogations and went on to commit even more killings.
I don't know where you are going with the sociopathy link, but I believe that like homosexuality it can be an acuired as well as an inherited trait. The mind control techniques of Freemasonry and other secret societies can implement this personality change by instilling the members with "relative morality" memes, i. e., black is white, dark is light, evil and good are ultimately interchangeable. The individual's conscience is eventually sacrificed to the group consciousness.
What you end up with is a more rudimentary version of the MK Ultra mind control slaves described by Springmeier and others, individuals who can function normally at a superficial level, but whose deeper consciousness (superego) is under inexorable control of the programmer (in this case the secret society).
Old 08-29-2005, 08:54 AM

I appreciate your depth of analysis over that matter. The tearing down of the individual (e.g. privacy of thought) and "blending" with a group consciousness is one of the warning flags that the FBI identified in hard-core cults. It's probably a universal technique. Whether the following codes were intended for me or I just overheard them, I don't know, but there are two that I remember: 1) I am the all-seeing eye: you cannot escape my gaze. 2) The glory of Satan is your humiliation. I believe that these codes were intended to induce scopophobia (fear of being watched) and a religion-based external guilt. These are definitely targeted at those with religious beliefs, and have a certain Masonic patina to them; they also would accomplish (if successful) the violation of thought privacy to which you refer.
Old 08-29-2005, 12:01 PM

It's the contamination of morals and ethics by group influence or the "cult" from a very young age!!

Being isolated within the group leaves very little resources for developing your own opinions, etc. if you happen to realize that what you are caught up in is BULLSHIT!!

Try breaking away and you are either killed or harrassed for the rest of your life. Inasmuch as they DON'T PROVIDE de-programming for their DEFECTORS, their covert operations can be ongoing without you knowing it, especially if, like me, you were a victim of a mind control program, but without knowledge while they have infiltrated your life.

Cunning, deceiving, sociopaths!!

It's more or less a guilt trip not to go along with the "cult." Like I've said before, abuse, physical, emotional, sexual, equal love, so they want you to believe and they use reverse psychology by throwing guilt on you for the suffering they say you are causing them by denying your love, etc.

I never felt more watched in my life!! Just like an owl, it is said, they have eyes in the back of their head!!

The OWL at the GROVE!!!

Watching from the ground, the sky, etc.

However, that would relate to technology, perpetrators, etc.