Go Back   Club Conspiracy Forums > General Conspiracy Discussion > Freemasonry
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 06-20-2010, 07:57 PM

Default Re: Why do Masons hang out in conspiracy forums ?

Freemasons are humans, freemasons are ok. This is a brotherhood with secrets, the more you're up in the pyramid the more you know about the symbolism. The symbolism isn't that serious, it's a little knowledge and many of us already figured out the meaning by guessing. The big thing is that Freemasons has the money and the secret of architecture to build great things, they are craftsmen who got involved in conspiracy, yes.. But it's not every freemaon that is corrupted, a lot of lodges make donations to poor people and many other things in their communities.

Old 10-07-2010, 03:55 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by skeema View Post
mann u rich mother srekcuf need too reach out to us and stop being so selfish we at the bottom show us some light
RICH? is that your impression of masons

I am BROKE AS HELL
I have a kid
No groceries, just got layed off, can't afford rent, let alone cigarettes or gas money to find a new job

These arent your problems so I need not speak of them, besides that I can handle them on my own being an experienced tradesmen etc... but I am by NO MEANS rich... and it may surprise you, but I know other Masons who aren't rich as well :O
Old 10-07-2010, 03:59 PM

I won't say what lodge I'm from... but my lodge has $8000 in the bank, and has to dip into that alittle bit every year because currently we're running in the red... is this what you consider rich? considering there are 60 members on paper, and they all pay dues, $8000 is nothing

If that money belonged to one person, they might be doing alright, but to an organization that has to pay for a lodge, electricity, water, sewer, and Grand Lodge fees, it is nothing
Old 10-07-2010, 04:09 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueAngel View Post
I highly doubt that your primary motivation for visiting is entertainment.
I visit in hopes to make some people realize they are being over zealous

There are conspiracies in everyday life, I agree

Trust no one, I agree (unless he and myself are a mason)

But you are not right about everything, don't waste your whole life thinking everyones out to get you, or everything is a conspiracy

Like I said on another thread

I have been a conspiracy theorist, and still am to some degree, but my research has shown me two totally different conspiracies are completely wrong, or atleast off base, and these are two conspiracies I spent a GREAT deal of time trying to prove (or should I say wasted)

JFK WAS shot from the book depository... there was no shooter placed anywhere else... I cannot say 100% that Oswald did it, and I can't say 100% that the government didn't... but I have rigorously researched this and found my proof, there was no second or third shooter. If you would like me to shed some light on this conspiracy, msg me

AND

Freemasonry is not evil and wicked, or trying to control the world... but given what I now know as a mason, I wish they were, because the world would be a much better place, feel free to msg me about this as well if you are willing to listen with an open mind

I come to these sites for:

A.) Entertainment
B.) Because out of the hundreds of people who read what I write, atleast one will realize they were wrong, or that they should atleast do some more open investigating
Old 10-07-2010, 06:25 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Matickar View Post
JFK WAS shot from the book depository... there was no shooter placed anywhere else... I cannot say 100% that Oswald did it, and I can't say 100% that the government didn't... but I have rigorously researched this and found my proof, there was no second or third shooter. If you would like me to shed some light on this conspiracy, msg me
I would, actually.
Old 10-07-2010, 06:58 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Matickar View Post
I visit in hopes to make some people realize they are being over zealous

There are conspiracies in everyday life, I agree

Trust no one, I agree (unless he and myself are a mason)

But you are not right about everything, don't waste your whole life thinking everyones out to get you, or everything is a conspiracy

Like I said on another thread

I have been a conspiracy theorist, and still am to some degree, but my research has shown me two totally different conspiracies are completely wrong, or atleast off base, and these are two conspiracies I spent a GREAT deal of time trying to prove (or should I say wasted)

AND

Freemasonry is not evil and wicked, or trying to control the world... but given what I now know as a mason, I wish they were, because the world would be a much better place, feel free to msg me about this as well if you are willing to listen with an open mind

I come to these sites for:

A.) Entertainment
B.) Because out of the hundreds of people who read what I write, atleast one will realize they were wrong, or that they should atleast do some more open investigating
Trust no one unless HE and myself are a mason?

Are you serious?

Club Conspiracy is not an entertainment site so, apparently, you are at the wrong place.

We would very much like for you to shed some light on whatever you think you know for certain about JFK's assassiantion, but I suggest that you shed your light on this forum and not request that someone message you to be informed as to whatever you think it is that you know that WE don't.

No secrets here, pal.

It's all out in the open.

What you have written thus far has not convinced a single person that they are wrong.
Old 10-08-2010, 01:02 PM
KYCH

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueAngel View Post
What you have written thus far has not convinced a single person that they are wrong.
That you know of.
Old 10-09-2010, 12:50 PM

Blue Angel, I am posting my thoughts on the JFK assassination now

Yes, trust noone unless myself and they are masons... Masons are obligated by what you call our "oaths" not to lie or decieve our brothers, even the most far fetched story, if coming from the mouth of a fellow mason, I will believe
Old 10-09-2010, 12:52 PM

msmudd, there is no question in your post, so I will not reply other than saying Masons live for purity, it is the goal of freemasonry, I dont think people start off innocent and get worse, in fact, it is the opposite
Old 12-11-2010, 03:58 PM

I get a kick out of all these crazy ideas you people concoct about Masonry. Instead of going to your local lodge and talking with the men there, most would rather sit behind a computer and create all kinds of fictitious ideas about what us eeeeevilll Masons are doing.

I think many of you could use some fresh air.