Go Back   Club Conspiracy Forums > General Conspiracy Discussion > General Conspiracy Discussion
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 07-16-2008, 07:49 PM

Default Re: Possible terrorist attack in Toronto that the lamestream media isn't reporting at

Drew_J said:

IS THERE A JESUIT PLAN TO BLOW-UP THE TORONTO CITY HALL???

LAW OF AVERAGES SAYS SO

WHAT ABOUT YOU?

WHY????

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

There is a law of average that speaks to the blow up of the Toronto City Hall??

Please, do tell.

You ask:

WHAT ABOUT YOU?

WHY???

I ask you:

Who is YOU?

and

Why what?

Old 06-11-2010, 01:59 AM

Send a message via MSN to Drew_J
Default Re: Possible terrorist attack in Toronto that the lamestream media isn't reporting at

Since the cloak went down long ago, I figured I'd bring back some old images. Thank god I copied and pasted the old cloak stuff that doesn't exist anymore.

Now why am I resurrecting this thread about the once failed attempt to attack Toronto? Well the economy is collapsing and the elite want world government and to do that, they need to demolish the borders. We know of the CFR's plan to do so. We know about their plan to create an established security perimeter by 2010 between America, Canada and Mexico.

Trinational Call for a North American Economic and Security Community by 2010
March 14, 2005
Council on Foreign Relations
Trinational Call for a North American Economic and Security Community by 2010 - Council on Foreign Relations

Now they need a terrorist attack to trick the sheep. Now since Canada never had their false flag attack, and one on Vancouver may have been aborted thanks to whistleblowing,
Anti-Neocons • View topic - Vancouver Canada due for a terrorist attack?
as was obviously the case with Chicago on April 19, they may be set up again for one. Remember the G20 thing is going on and Harper has been quoted as calling for a world economic community.

All eyes on Toronto folks. Will they try to blow up trains again? Or will they attack financial institutions as well, like as you can see, they tried to do with the previous Toronto attempt in 2006? Allegedly they want to take out Scotia bank I believe because certain 9-11 financial records resided there. According to an old cloakanddagger report, Condoleeza Rice threatened Pierre Petigru because she wanted to obtain those records on behalf of the Bushes and the Clintons.

Will there be an attack by 'anger protestors' who are in fact agent provacteurs near the G20 summit headquarters in Toronto in order to not only push the agenda for world government further, but also to demonize patriots, like people are insulting the tea parties all across America and also the oath keepers? Russia had an attack recently by FSB which was blamed on fanatic Chechyan women? Remeber that blast happened just down the street from FSB headquarters. Reminds me of the MI-5 and Mossad were involved in the London attacks and were running drills of an attack at the same time the attack happened. Hmmm. Just like the 9-11 war games. So close by, and yet the drill turns into reality. BECAUSE THAT WAS THE COVER, FOLKS.
Old 06-13-2010, 01:46 PM

what happend?
somone get mad at bluenose