Go Back   Club Conspiracy Forums > General Conspiracy Discussion > General Conspiracy Discussion
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 12-26-2009, 08:44 PM
Banned

Default Re: Have these forums been infultrated?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Public Enemy Number One View Post
BTW, do you have a P.H.D ? What was your doctorate dissertation on? I am curious.
You know, you MIGHT want to spell check and use proper punctuation if you're going to adopt an all knowing, all wise position. I am afraid it is hard for me to take you serious when you can't even make the effort to do that.

Old 12-26-2009, 09:06 PM

Quote:
You know, you MIGHT want to spell check and use proper punctuation if you're going to adopt an all knowing, all wise position. I am afraid it is hard for me to take you serious when you can't even make the effort to do that.
I find it hard to take you seriouse at all. Even with proper punctuation. So far you,ve been raised by satanists, witnessed murders. Think all cartoons are evil and masterbation is only for devil worshipers.

Whats the matter. Nothing more to say? Oh what a shame i was enjoying this. As for adopting an all knowing, all wise position. Thanks im pleased you see my posts that way. I'll take that as a compliment. Heres the cold water, so hold your nose. Its called common sense. Get some and you would'nt even be having this conversation. Is it a pre requisit that "God squad" members need to be void of this, or is it just you? Dont even bother replying if your just gonna repeat what you already said. I'll take your lack of response as a victory on my part. Why dont you pray? maybe God will back you up. No! wait he wont will he, what a shame.
Old 12-27-2009, 01:47 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Algebra View Post
I find it hard to take you seriouse at all. Even with proper punctuation. So far you,ve been raised by satanists, witnessed murders. Think all cartoons are evil and masterbation is only for devil worshipers.

Whats the matter. Nothing more to say? Oh what a shame i was enjoying this. As for adopting an all knowing, all wise position. Thanks im pleased you see my posts that way. I'll take that as a compliment. Heres the cold water, so hold your nose. Its called common sense. Get some and you would'nt even be having this conversation. Is it a pre requisit that "God squad" members need to be void of this, or is it just you? Dont even bother replying if your just gonna repeat what you already said. I'll take your lack of response as a victory on my part. Why dont you pray? maybe God will back you up. No! wait he wont will he, what a shame.
Wow...We seem a MITE touchy. And thats "Thanks, I'm pleased you see my posts that way". See, you left off the punctuation mark. Huh, strange for an all knowing God to make such a mistake. Also, that other sentence is "Here's the cold water, so hold your nose." See, "Here's" is a conjunction of "here is". Proper punctuation tells people that's what you mean. Another flub in the sentence "Get some and you would'nt even be having this conversation." See, "wouldn't" is a conjunction of the word "would not". Again, proper punctuation would let the reader know they're speaking to someone fluent in the English language.
What we see is someone who needs more humility and less pride. Perhaps you should go out one night in the country and contemplate the starry sky and this beautiful, immense universe and then consider how small and insignificant you really are in it. Ponder how millions have come before you, looked at the same sky and answered the question of: "What does life mean?" with a one word answer: God.
See, my Atheist friend, you are not God and never will be. You are a puny, little man who has far too much pride and far too little humility to realize that in the grand scheme of things you are nobody and nothing. Darwin agrees with this, that there is no purpose for you to being here, but to continue the same aimless wandering souless biological robots like you have done from aeons since you squirmed up from the sea floor. You have, ultimately, no purpose, point or reason to exist but to satiate every whim and desire your pride and self centeredness leads you to.
Sadly, you're life will end the same way. A mistake the Universe will correct with your demise, upon which everyone will forget you ever existed as you rot and the worms eat you. No one will care about anything you ever did or who you were. It will be as if you never had existed.
Wow. I can see your religion gives it's followers a lot of hope.
Po
Old 12-27-2009, 12:29 PM

Quote:
Wow...We seem a MITE touchy. And thats "Thanks, I'm pleased you see my posts that way". See, you left off the punctuation mark. Huh, strange for an all knowing God to make such a mistake. Also, that other sentence is "Here's the cold water, so hold your nose." See, "Here's" is a conjunction of "here is". Proper punctuation tells people that's what you mean. Another flub in the sentence "Get some and you would'nt even be having this conversation." See, "wouldn't" is a conjunction of the word "would not". Again, proper punctuation would let the reader know they're speaking to someone fluent in the English language.
What we see is someone who needs more humility and less pride. Perhaps you should go out one night in the country and contemplate the starry sky and this beautiful, immense universe and then consider how small and insignificant you really are in it. Ponder how millions have come before you, looked at the same sky and answered the question of: "What does life mean?" with a one word answer: God.
See, my Atheist friend, you are not God and never will be. You are a puny, little man who has far too much pride and far too little humility to realize that in the grand scheme of things you are nobody and nothing. Darwin agrees with this, that there is no purpose for you to being here, but to continue the same aimless wandering souless biological robots like you have done from aeons since you squirmed up from the sea floor. You have, ultimately, no purpose, point or reason to exist but to satiate every whim and desire your pride and self centeredness leads you to.
Sadly, you're life will end the same way. A mistake the Universe will correct with your demise, upon which everyone will forget you ever existed as you rot and the worms eat you. No one will care about anything you ever did or who you were. It will be as if you never had existed.
Wow. I can see your religion gives it's followers a lot of hope.
Po
Im sorry but your obviouse lack of any argument means you know im right. Thanks for the english lesson by the way. I think you need to go in to the country and look up at the stars and ponder this. How could all this have been created by some supreme bieng. It is i that accepts my insignificance, where as you cant. Thats why you hold on to the hope that when you close your eyes that one last time. You will be transfered to a magical paradise.

Im happy in the knowlege that my life is worthless. You live and then you die. Thats it. No harp music. No angles and no God welcoming me in to the gates of heaven.
If any ones got dellusions of grandier its you. You've borrowed your energy to live and when you die you give it back again. I can accept this. You would aswell if you were'nt living in a fantasy world. You know what, saying as theres currently no such person. I think i will declare myself as God. I am the supreme bieng that created everything. Now when you say a little prayer you will do so to me. You will do exactly as i say or i wont let you in to heaven o.k.
Old 12-27-2009, 07:07 PM

What do you mean by have these forum(s) been infiltrated?

This is one forum and this forum has been infiltrated since its' conception.

This is obvious.

Last edited by BlueAngel : 12-27-2009 at 07:46 PM.
Old 12-30-2009, 04:00 AM

Who would need to make conspiracy theorists look bad? They do that all on their own. The only evidence that will shock the world into believing is physical evidence. George Bush caught on camera bumming his dad, dressed like Satan would be nice.

Instead we get ALL manner of ambiguous crap spat out by repeaters who see something on Rense and don't check it for one second.

The NWO would LOVE conspiracy theorists. What a better tool to hide behind?

Why is it that conspiracy nuts just HAPPEN to be very easily convinced people? Funny that.
Old 02-03-2010, 12:33 PM

Well the god of this world satan is a liar thief and murderer so naturally he will have his minions discrediting anything of the truth because he rules by lies and he does not want to give up his authority over people or this world
but Christ has redeemed anyone who wants to get out from under his slavery and eventually Chisit will depose him and rule and reign over this planet which was given to Adam - the first man but as you know,he blew it in the garden and sin, death and satan have ruled ever since..
Thats the last thing he and his minions want to hear ha ha
They dont want anyone to escape from the matrix- but its too simple for most slaves- they just have ask Jesus in for freedom forever- no big program because God did it all on the cross
Old 02-03-2010, 01:50 PM
Banned

Send a message via Yahoo to undaunted

Sunstein : Infiltrate All "Conspiracy Theorists"

Sunstein : Infiltrate All "Conspiracy Theorists" - Caste Football Forums

This pretty much explains what is happening in forums and groups everywhere.
Old 02-03-2010, 07:57 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by undaunted View Post
Sunstein : Infiltrate All "Conspiracy Theorists"

Sunstein : Infiltrate All "Conspiracy Theorists" - Caste Football Forums

This pretty much explains what is happening in forums and groups everywhere.
May be good- it will train folks to keep their antenna up and an eye on the bs meter
Old 02-03-2010, 09:57 PM

These forums have pretty much been thinned out of all the infiltrators.

It was hard work, but, hey, who better to handle the task then ME!

Last edited by BlueAngel : 02-03-2010 at 10:17 PM.