Go Back   Club Conspiracy Forums > General Conspiracy Discussion > General Conspiracy Discussion
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read



Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #41  
Old 02-05-2010, 10:35 PM
BlueAngel BlueAngel is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2007
Posts: 10,799
Default Re: Have these forums been infultrated?


Quote:
Originally Posted by undaunted View Post
Sunstein : Infiltrate All "Conspiracy Theorists"

Sunstein : Infiltrate All "Conspiracy Theorists" - Caste Football Forums

This pretty much explains what is happening in forums and groups everywhere.
Excerpt:

Some "conspiracy theories" recommended for ban by Sunstein include:

* "The theory of global warming is a deliberate fraud."

* "The view that the Central Intelligence Agency was responsible for the assassination of President John F. Kennedy."

--------------------------------------------------------------

To the author of the article, Aaron Klein.

Kindly provide the entire text of the lengthy academic paper in which President Obama's regulatory czar, Cass Sunstein, argued that the U.S. government should ban "conspiracy theorizing."

Kindly inform me and everyone else, as well, how the OBAMA administration would go about banning any CONSPIRACY THEORY if CONGRESS approved such a law.

What?

Those persons who voice their opinion that global warming is a fraud or that the CIA killied Kennedy will be imprisoned?

Other than that, I fail to see how the banning of a CONSPIRACY THEORY could be accomplished.


Last edited by BlueAngel : 02-05-2010 at 10:45 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #42  
Old 02-05-2010, 10:52 PM
Pruner Man Pruner Man is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: Kootenays BC Canada
Posts: 59
Default Re: Have these forums been infiltrated?

If the owners are looking for numbers on this site they should give you a vacation BA- you and they need it
.....or better yet show some maturity and take a 'sabatical'
It will do you a world of good
Reply With Quote
  #43  
Old 02-05-2010, 10:55 PM
BlueAngel BlueAngel is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2007
Posts: 10,799
Default Re: Have these forums been infiltrated?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pruner Man View Post
If the owners are looking for numbers on this site they should give you a vacation BA- you and they need it
.....or better yet show some maturity and take a 'sabatical'
It will do you a world of good
If the owner of this site, Sanjay Sabini, had a problem with me I wouldn't be here.

Show some maturity, PM, or you will be taking that much needed 'sabatical' very soon.

It'll do you a world of good.

What else you got?

World of Good, Sabitical, Loose Cannon, Queen of Hearts.

Anything else you'd like to add?

Last edited by BlueAngel : 02-05-2010 at 11:01 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #44  
Old 02-06-2010, 04:29 AM
undaunted undaunted is offline
Banned
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: Kentucky
Posts: 11
Send a message via Yahoo to undaunted
Default Re: Have these forums been infiltrated?

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueAngel View Post
I fail to see where you have made any statement about a conspiracy and have been made to feel foolish.

Care to POINT US in the right direction?

My moderation skills are impeccable and that's why I'm a moderator.

If you don't want to be QUESTIONED about your signature line that reads, "to live is to suffer," then don't use it.

Just a bit of advice.
You need to get your head out of your ass,and I was not talking about my signature...I was talking about how you try to act like Pruner is less intelligent than thou.Your full of yourself yet you breath the same air as I or anyone else.You will be cut down to size,mabey your just a custodian at the local Burger King cleaning out toilets and coming home smelling like ass and the only way for you to vent is to get online and act like your better than everyone.The more you think you know only shows how much further you have to go.nobody like a smart ass know it all.So take that to the bullshit bank and cash it in.
Reply With Quote
  #45  
Old 02-07-2010, 10:39 PM
BlueAngel BlueAngel is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2007
Posts: 10,799
Default Re: Have these forums been infiltrated?

Quote:
Originally Posted by undaunted View Post
You need to get your head out of your ass,and I was not talking about my signature...I was talking about how you try to act like Pruner is less intelligent than thou.Your full of yourself yet you breath the same air as I or anyone else.You will be cut down to size,mabey your just a custodian at the local Burger King cleaning out toilets and coming home smelling like ass and the only way for you to vent is to get online and act like your better than everyone.The more you think you know only shows how much further you have to go.nobody like a smart ass know it all.So take that to the bullshit bank and cash it in.
Sorry, pal, but I won't be cut down to size nor do I work in a Burger King cleaning out toilets.

It is you who has been cut down to size and you who probably works in a Burger King cleaning out toilets.

You can take that to the bank, but I highly doubt you'll be cashing in.

Plenty of people like me.

You might not, but YOU don't count.

Last edited by BlueAngel : 02-07-2010 at 11:14 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #46  
Old 02-08-2010, 04:25 AM
undaunted undaunted is offline
Banned
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: Kentucky
Posts: 11
Send a message via Yahoo to undaunted
Default Re: Have these forums been infiltrated?

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueAngel View Post
Sorry, pal, but I won't be cut down to size nor do I work in a Burger King cleaning out toilets.

It is you who has been cut down to size and you who probably works in a Burger King cleaning out toilets.

You can take that to the bank, but I highly doubt you'll be cashing in.

Plenty of people like me.

You might not, but YOU don't count.
That is all you got?......you would have been better off not even replying.
Reply With Quote
  #47  
Old 02-08-2010, 10:07 AM
Lovie Lovie is offline
hmmm
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Posts: 37
Default Re: Have these forums been infiltrated?

so, is it that people here think every new poster is an inflitrator?
Reply With Quote
  #48  
Old 02-08-2010, 06:38 PM
jane doe jane doe is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Posts: 356
Default Re: Have these forums been infiltrated?

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueAngel View Post
If the owner of this site, Sanjay Sabini, had a problem with me I wouldn't be here.
'Sanjay Sabini' feels like a back massage when I think the words.
Reply With Quote
  #49  
Old 02-08-2010, 06:39 PM
jane doe jane doe is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Posts: 356
Default Re: Have these forums been infiltrated?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lovie View Post
so, is it that people here think every new poster is an inflitrator?
I definitely feel infiltrated here. Is it the same as an inflitrator?
Reply With Quote
  #50  
Old 02-10-2010, 06:50 PM
kerry's Avatar
kerry kerry is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Posts: 388
Default Re: Have these forums been infiltrated?

hmmm verrrryy Interesting
Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 12:49 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.12
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.