Go Back   Club Conspiracy Forums > General Conspiracy Discussion > Science
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 04-07-2010, 07:20 PM
Banned

Default Re: Mind over matter. Quantum communication.

Beauty and perfection are abstract concepts. Beliefs needn't be held. "Independent" has no "a" in it. The source I referenced was YOU. Respect will be returned when due.

Last edited by JazzRoc : 04-07-2010 at 07:25 PM.
Old 04-08-2010, 10:12 AM

I am corrected, you are potentially an entangled particle.

Quote:
By adding fluorescent dyes to DNA and then spinning the DNA strands into nanofibers, researchers at the University of Connecticut have made a new material that emits bright white light. The material absorbs energy from ultraviolet light and gives off different colors of light--from blue to orange to white--depending on the proportions of dye it contains.

DNA light: Coating an ultraviolet LED with DNA nanofibers containing dyes creates a bulb that emits bright white light.
Credit: Angewandte Chemie
The researchers, led by chemistry professor Gregory Sotzing, create white-light-emitting devices by coating ultraviolet (UV) light-emitting diodes (LEDs) with the material. They are even able to fine-tune the white color tone to make it warm or cold, as they report in a paper published online in the journal Angewandte Chemie.

The new material could be used to make a novel type of organic light bulb. The light emitters should also be longer-lasting because DNA is a very strong polymer, Sotzing says. "It's well beyond other polymers [in strength]," he notes, adding that it lasts 50 times longer than acrylic.
Technology Review: Making Light Bulbs from DNA

Quote:
DNA has been used to grow and assemble ZnO nanowires for piezo-electric sensors and to generate electricity from vibrations.

Is DNA hyper-communication a native internet? - Health Supreme

Last edited by jane doe : 04-08-2010 at 10:30 AM.
Old 04-08-2010, 10:34 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by jane doe View Post
I'll take your word for it.

BTW those links have no connection with the topic.
Old 04-08-2010, 10:57 AM

Thank you. All apologies if I post links furthering the defense of my beliefs. Mind over matter and quantum communication are integral parts of every experience of this life. DNA generates electricity from vibrations..DNA is matter and vibrations are communication.
Old 04-08-2010, 12:03 PM
Banned

Quote:
Thank you. All apologies if I post links furthering the defense of my beliefs. Mind over matter and quantum communication are integral parts of every experience of this life. DNA generates electricity from vibrations..DNA is matter and vibrations are communication.
In the outside world, away from within your mind, there are a set of rules that determine existence for the rest of us, which apart from "DNA is matter", seem to be of a different set.
This will be OK unless you decide to believe your world extends beyond yourself.
My world, for instance, doesn't take kindly to people proferring pseudoscience. It sees it as a cancer threatening to grow within science and remove reason, logic and meaning from the cultural skills pool.
Old 04-08-2010, 05:23 PM

Science isn't as weak as you suggest. You are the perfect conspirator, however.
Old 04-08-2010, 07:19 PM
Banned

Quote:
Science isn't as weak as you suggest. You are the perfect conspirator, however.
I see you're keeping to form. I never suggested science was weak. People are, though.

I have never conspired in my life: I have a distrust of cliques, cells, cartels, conspiracies, which must spring from my anarchist fundamentalism.

I have a NH number, a passport, a NIE card for Tenerife, and I have a bank account now, but hadn't had one for a decade previously. I have few possessions. In fact all my possessions are tools.

That's what's wrong with your holding beliefs and not trusting in reason, logic, and science. You end up with no judgement.

Last edited by JazzRoc : 04-08-2010 at 07:21 PM.
Old 04-09-2010, 07:36 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by JazzRoc View Post
That's what's wrong with your holding beliefs and not trusting in reason, logic, and science. You end up with no judgement.
Your use of the pronoun "you(r)" is inconclusive.

People are also strong and obtain strength with idea(l)s, mathematics, analysis of history and self-preservation, whether it implies a sociological/physical weakness or gramatical inferiority. What is the good of judgement when all of the cosmos reflect influxes and variables? If for one moment "you" and I began to think the same thoughts, there would have been a conjuncture of pure truth between us. I would never deny myself the pleasure of trusting my instincts over written theories. Theories are just as fallible as science. Let's evolve, drop the pronoun "you".

Did you even read the links discussing the vibrations of DNA?
Old 04-09-2010, 07:44 AM

more food for fodder:

Quote:
The discovery of DNA was even called "the eighth day of creation."
Synthetic Biology: Creating New Life Forms by Rearranging*DNA by Bill Sardi

I believe the "ninth day" is more significant to quantum communication.
Old 04-09-2010, 09:08 AM
Banned

Quote:
Your use of the pronoun "you(r)" is inconclusive.
Your use of a sentence isn't ever very conclusive.

Quote:
People are also strong and obtain strength with idea(l)s, mathematics, analysis of history and self-preservation, whether it implies a sociological/physical weakness or grammatical inferiority. What is the good of judgement when all of the cosmos reflect influxes and variables?
Avoid implications. Just take the advice.
Judgement is necessary BECAUSE there are problems and pitfalls.

Quote:
If for one moment "you" and I began to think the same thoughts, there would have been a conjuncture of pure truth between us. I would never deny myself the pleasure of trusting my instincts over written theories.
The first isn't really possible. The second would make you a mere animal, devoid of all humanity's cultural aspects.

Quote:
Theories are just as fallible as science. Let's evolve, drop the pronoun "you".
Science (though fallible) exhibits a progressive and cumulative SUCCESS in a "stable" society. Hadn't you noticed?
The pronoun "you" automatically gets dropped when a conversation finishes.
Don't even get me started with your abuse of the word "evolve".

Quote:
Did you even read the links discussing the vibrations of DNA?
Remember I'm different from you. Of course I did.

It doesn't have anything to do with the topic. Perhaps you ought to try and explain why you think it does.

Last edited by JazzRoc : 04-09-2010 at 09:46 AM.