Go Back   Club Conspiracy Forums > Club Conspiracy Community > Lounge
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 01-09-2010, 05:47 AM

Default Re: Slavery still exists?

Of course you don't have to go to Church to believe in a Creator. The Scriuptures say that Satan and his demons believe in God, and tremble in fear because they KNOW there is a God. However, if you are implying that will give you salvation, you are incorrect. Satan and his demons, despite their belief in a Creator will burn in the Lake of Fire after the Great White Throne Judgement, for all eternity. So simply BELIEVING in a Creator will not save you.

IF you know a little about Satanism, you would know they believe that satan/lucifer is higher than yahweh, and no i dont consider myself a satanist. They believe lucifer is higher because there's no forbidden knowledge in their religion, unlike in Christianity.

Also, did you know that the whole idea of Jezus was corrupted by the Roman elite, so while Jezus was a good man, the scriptures have changed many times by the hands of other man, so they became corrupted.

by looking at the bible as the one source of truth you're missing out so much information.

Yes, Buddha had some good things to say. However, as I understand it, Buddha was an agnostic. Unfortunately, as good as many of thing the Tathagata said were, he missed when he ignored God. There is only one Godhead which manifests itself in YHWH, Jesus and the Holy Spirit.
Oh, and you get only one shot at life. There is no reincarnation..

after death, those who believed in the Message of the Good News will be saved, whereas the unbeliever will be cast into Hell...
No other God exists, simple as that.

How do you know you only get one shot? There a numerous accounts of people remebering past lives.

So it's ALL a matter of opinion
Quote:
Originally Posted by Public Enemy Number One View Post

Nope. Buddha died and stayed dead. Jesus rose from the grave and was witnessed in his risen state by others, including the Apostles who all were murdered testifying to the resurrection of Jesus
if you believe in something, you can't see everything with your eyes

Old 01-12-2010, 06:10 AM

Angry Re: Slavery still exists?

Sorry to put this thread back on topic, but I just wanted to say "slavery is not dead" its just disguised as min wage and call centres. Need I say any more me and my BF are corporate slaves for them to keep the roof over our heads.
Old 01-12-2010, 10:04 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cazbat View Post
Sorry to put this thread back on topic, but I just wanted to say "slavery is not dead" its just disguised as min wage and call centres. Need I say any more me and my BF are corporate slaves for them to keep the roof over our heads.
Don't be sorry about putting this thread back on topic, you made a very good point.
Old 01-19-2010, 07:51 PM
Woo Nemesis

Quote:
Are the people that work for minimum wage, or in call centers for that matter, lead in chains to work everyday? The reason that there are low paying jobs is simple. In a market economy there is a market clearing price for all goods and services, labor included. The value of labor is equal to the value added to the employer. It cannot be any other way, unless you are to assume that a command economy, with some form of philosopher kings wisely setting prices, is achievable. At least in western style economies these individuals can improve their position.
Old 01-20-2010, 09:39 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by EireEngineer View Post
At least in western style economies these individuals can improve their position.
I agree. There are many rags-to-riches stories for business owners.
Old 01-20-2010, 01:05 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by EireEngineer View Post
Are the people that work for minimum wage, or in call centers for that matter, lead in chains to work everyday?
Hahaha

I might as well be to be honest, I have to basically put my hand up to go to the toilet and if its not at the computer generated times for my break then they have a go about it and mark one of my stats down bad schedule adherence, this goes for the same as if I am on a call and my break is due and I am unable to take it on time, this leads to no bonus. The funny thing about all of this is that a computer make the decision on when peoples breaks are and it schedules them in to be 15mins after your last one at times then making you work 3 hours 45 mins without another one this is stupid.

I didn't realize that to conform as slavery you had to be chained up and whipped to produce more work. Does SMS class in your definition as slavery?

I believe that my job is under paid and this is due to location in the North East of England all jobs are pretty much the lowest in their field as to the south of England and call centre jobs are the modern slave labor in my opinion millions of people work in them for min wage and are treated with as minimal human rights as possible as they don't look upon a call centre agent as being human we are only a computer to them.
Old 01-20-2010, 01:31 PM

Quote:
Hahaha

I might as well be to be honest, I have to basically put my hand up to go to the toilet and if its not at the computer generated times for my break then they have a go about it and mark one of my stats down bad schedule adherence, this goes for the same as if I am on a call and my break is due and I am unable to take it on time, this leads to no bonus. The funny thing about all of this is that a computer make the decision on when peoples breaks are and it schedules them in to be 15mins after your last one at times then making you work 3 hours 45 mins without another one this is stupid.

I didn't realize that to conform as slavery you had to be chained up and whipped to produce more work. Does SMS class in your definition as slavery?

I believe that my job is under paid and this is due to location in the North East of England all jobs are pretty much the lowest in their field as to the south of England and call centre jobs are the modern slave labor in my opinion millions of people work in them for min wage and are treated with as minimal human rights as possible as they don't look upon a call centre agent as being human we are only a computer to them.
then why are you even working there... I could find that kind of job if I wanted to, but there are much more lucrative jobs
Old 01-20-2010, 01:56 PM

Took it as a quick fix to pay the bills after being made redundant from my last job and I'm looking for a better job as we speak. But there are not a lot about at the moment in my area.
Old 01-20-2010, 02:07 PM

Quote:
Took it as a quick fix to pay the bills after being made redundant from my last job and I'm looking for a better job as we speak. But there are not a lot about at the moment in my area.

well good luck to you, I hope you find a proper one
Old 01-20-2010, 02:12 PM

That will be when me and my BF set up our own pottery business.