Go Back   Club Conspiracy Forums > General Conspiracy Discussion > General Conspiracy Discussion
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 08-29-2005, 03:28 PM

Default Re: Does the NWO plan on destroying most the world, but preserving Europe?

Don't worry, guys. It's all under control.

Old 08-29-2005, 08:24 PM

Default Re: Does the NWO plan on destroying most the world, but preserving Europe?

Quote:
truebeliever wrote:
That there is a God, and that God loves us individually and endows you with certain inalienable rights...like the right to not be killed in a population cull.

Bush's actions are designed pure and simple to show the world what a danger Religion is. You can find documentaries and talk show people saying time and again..."who would have thought religion would make a comeback like this. We need to limit the power and scope of religious thought and wipe it out all together before it destroys us all". Snigger, snigger...

Well I guess the secular and Humanist U.N will be taking on that role?
You're not exactly answering my question. This has nothing to do with Bush's religion, God or whatever. I'm more interesting in your definition of "silly religious beliefs" of the American people.
Is the spiritual faith in nature/the Great Creator by Native Americans considered "silly"? Are Muslims in America silly? What about Quakers...are the people silly? The Quakers are very much against the war and Bush and they're a Christian branch.

Please define.

To me, your suggestion sounds like you're against all religious beliefs and that is pretty much an "Illuminati/NWO" goal. :-(
Old 08-29-2005, 11:02 PM

I've answered the question perfectly.

Read again or read up in general.

My point is sarcastic in that a "supposed" Christian is acting in a COMPLETEly ridiculous manner in order to give religion a bad name and give a high moral ground to the Secular Humanist U.N.

Kapeche?

I'm sure of you read my previous posts my position on thses matters is quite clear.

I personally could'nt give a flying toss what my next door neighbours religious beliefs are. I give a toss when a basically satanic/materialistic banker scam is afoot to drive out Muslim and Christian tenants derived from a supernatural God from the underlying social contract we all share and replace it with worship of a highly fallible state under U.N auspicious's.

Central to that state will be a population cull by hook or by crook.

Again...i hope my position is now clear to you.
Old 08-30-2005, 07:27 AM

Quote:
truebeliever wrote:

My point is sarcastic in that a "supposed" Christian is acting in a COMPLETEly ridiculous manner in order to give religion a bad name and give a high moral ground to the Secular Humanist U.N.

Kapeche?

I'm sure of you read my previous posts my position on thses matters is quite clear.

I personally could'nt give a flying toss what my next door neighbours religious beliefs are. I give a toss when a basically satanic/materialistic banker scam is afoot to drive out Muslim and Christian tenants derived from a supernatural God from the underlying we all share and replace it with worship of a highly fallible state under U.N auspicious's.

Central to that state will be a population cull by hook or by crook.

Again...i hope my position is now clear to you.
Okay, I'm going to interject here, because I'm somewhat perplexed as well regarding this discussion.

Are you saying that Bush is purposely acting in a non-Christian way to "give religion a bad name?" so that in some way, shape or form this cause will effect a mandate that the people/state become worshippers of the UN?

How does this transference from worshipping GOD to worshipping the UN occur??

and, further, what is the point and or agenda for the NWO in this regard??

I think Pat Robertson has done his part in giving religion a "bad name."
Old 08-30-2005, 07:27 AM

!! Having problems getting on and then posts are repeating !!
Old 08-30-2005, 04:38 PM

Quote:
truebeliever wrote:

Again, you did not answer my question, TB. You believed that Bush isn't a Christian and making the US looking bad in the eyes of the world/UN and YOU, not Bush, suggested that the UN would save the "US people from themselves and their silly religious beliefs."

This suggests a clear bias from YOU, not Bush. It is YOUR opinion, YOUR suggestion, mr truebeliever. Bush didn't come around and say so himself here or anywhere. Don't try to claim to believe that Bush would do it. It's all conjectures or assumptions people will base off from questionable or disinfo sources.

Man up and own what you say. Don't try to change the subject whether you don't give a "flying toss" about your neighbor's religious beliefs are.

I've read your posts in the past and your beliefs in religious matters are somewhat vague and ambiguous.

Quote:
truebeliever wrote:
kapeche?
It's capiche. ;-)
Old 08-30-2005, 04:45 PM

Quote:
BlueAngel wrote:

That's because, Mr. BlueAngel, there is no absolute way in hell people around the world would be compelled to worship the UN outright. Just a lot of dumb-down, brainwashed folks being fed a lot of bullsh*ts about the wonderful worldly institution that is called the UN.

That's my op and I own it.

The point of the NWO is about controlling the world's resources and the human race just happened to be one of those resources. 8-)
Old 08-30-2005, 05:35 PM

Quote:
alumbrado wrote:
Quote:
BlueAngel wrote:

That's because, Mr. BlueAngel, there is no absolute way in hell people around the world would be compelled to worship the UN outright. Just a lot of dumb-down, brainwashed folks being fed a lot of bullsh*ts about the wonderful worldly institution that is called the UN.

I was curious as to how tb believed people would worship the UN in lieu of a GOD. I know he stated in his opinion that BUSH will make all religions look bad, but this scenario seems highly unlikely to me. IMO, most people do not believe the UN to be a worldly institution.

That's my op and I own it.

The point of the NWO is about controlling the world's resources and the human race just happened to be one of those resources. 8-)
Yes, it is about controlling the world's resources, which they do and people are just in the way. We're obstacles, and they make their way around those who are asleep and the others who aren't, well, they seem to be able to "stay the course" no matter what we throw in their path.

P. S. It's Mrs. BlueAngel!

:lol: :lol: :lol:
Old 08-30-2005, 06:27 PM

My belief is that the UN itself won't be worshipped, but rather a one-world, Satanic religion will be imposed with the UN's assistance -- as well as the apostate Catholic Church with the Jesuits and Black Pope.
All part of a big one world "peace initiative". The sheeple will be convinced,after myriad artificial crises are created, that religious, ethnic and cultural diviersity are the source of the world's problems. At that point, they will see this UN agenda as their savior and jump right into the trap.
At least I believe that's the general plan.
And truebeliever is right that Bush and his Dominionist Evangelical flunkies are stoking the fire by discrediting Christianity to the point that the vast majority of Americans will be willing to abandon their traditional faith.
Old 08-30-2005, 06:54 PM

No, you're whats called a "fucking tosser" down under.

Read what I fucking write you idiot. Or do i have to explain it all over.

My points are understood by most except idiots like you who seem bent on twisting what is the obvious.

I still cant work out what the fuck you're on about.

My views on religion vague?

And I know i'm conversing with a complete tosser when they correct my spelling.

You belong on Liberty Forum.