Go Back   Club Conspiracy Forums > General Conspiracy Discussion > General Conspiracy Discussion
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 08-30-2005, 08:25 PM

Default Re: Does the NWO plan on destroying most the world, but preserving Europe?

TB, don't cuss me out when I haven't cuss you out. I'm not the bad guy here.

You're just reacting to my "nitpicking" like a little whining girl crying over spilt milk and not bothering cleaning up.

Don't be a man if you cannot own your words. Constructive criticism is something you could learn.

And you considered yourself a *cough-cough* Christian *cough*?

int:

Old 08-30-2005, 08:26 PM

Default Re: Does the NWO plan on destroying most the world, but preserving Europe?

Quote:
BlueAngel wrote:
P. S. It's Mrs. BlueAngel!

:lol: :lol: :lol:
Oh, pardon me, ma'am! ;-)
Old 08-30-2005, 08:40 PM

I'll cuss you out till the fucking cows come home.

Dont piss in my pocket and tell me it's raining.

When i receive shit in the form of knit picking crap that is'nt even constructive knit picking but...i dont know what; i call it like it is.

As for being a Christian? I'm whatever I want to be at any given time. Christianity fits me at this moment. I adhere to NO dogma. I think for myself. I "experience" things for myself. I take the word of no man or money making organization such as the Churches.

I have no love for the New Testament as a whole...it is crapola and irrelevant to me. The words of men.

I have an AWFUL lot of respect for the words said to come from the mouth of one Jesus Christ. "Know God - Do unto your neighbour"...your ass will follow. I believe Christ was God incarnate and I can speak from personal experience. When you have experienced the "Mysterium Coinunctio" get back to me.

My distaste for the current phase of the NWO program is the simple premise that ultimate values will be replaced by "relative" ones based on the think tank whim of the moment.

This will lead to mass murder. Not just of Niggaz and Slant Eyes but of Whitey's too.

If you have a fucking problem with what I write, spell it out. Fucking nit picker sideline mouth offs get it. And whats more...lets here a few of your own idea's outside the normal reactionary shit I read every day.
Old 08-30-2005, 08:42 PM

Quote:
Don't be a man if you cannot own your words. Constructive criticism is something you could learn.
Dont ever accuse me of not "owning" my words you fucking moron.

My "words" on this forum speak for themselves.

When a dog barks I tell it to shut up...i dont engage in debate.
Old 08-30-2005, 09:26 PM

Quote:
And you considered yourself a *cough-cough* Christian *cough*?
So if you are polite you are a Christian?

If you dont get mad...you are a Christian?

So if you dont "cuss" that makes you a Christian?

Spoken like a true fundamentalist who see's ALL things through his dogmatic attachment to a set of "rules" given him by men. You are no better than the "rationalist" Globalists.

Christ never said dont cuss. He said give it to the lying fuckers in my name!

"Politeness is a form of control encouraged by Elites to stifle debate".

John Raulston Saul: The Doubters Companion.
Old 08-30-2005, 10:22 PM

Quote:
freeman wrote:
My belief is that the UN itself won't be worshipped, but rather a one-world, Satanic religion will be imposed with the UN's assistance -- as well as the apostate Catholic Church with the Jesuits and Black Pope.
All part of a big one world "peace initiative". The sheeple will be convinced,after myriad artificial crises are created, that religious, ethnic and cultural diviersity are the source of the world's problems. At that point, they will see this UN agenda as their savior and jump right into the trap.
At least I believe that's the general plan.
And truebeliever is right that Bush and his Dominionist Evangelical flunkies are stoking the fire by discrediting Christianity to the point that the vast majority of Americans will be willing to abandon their traditional faith.
Could you please provide some examples as to how Bush and his Dominionist Evangelical flunkies are stoking the fire by discrediting Christianity to the point that the vast majority of Americans will be willing to abandon their traditional faith??

Perhaps possible, maybe probable, but in my mind highly unlikely.
Old 08-30-2005, 10:46 PM

Quote:
Could you please provide some examples as to how Bush and his Dominionist Evangelical flunkies are stoking the fire by discrediting Christianity to the point that the vast majority of Americans will be willing to abandon their traditional faith??

Perhaps possible, maybe probable, but in my mind highly unlikely.
1)The Pat Robertson fiasco with Chavez.
2)The Terry Schiavo fiasco.
3)The War in Iraq, an unprovoked act of aggression justified as a "Holy War" like the Crusades.
4)The militant religious right movement encompassing everthing from Eric Rudolph bombing abortion clinics to Fred Phleps'"God Hates Fags" ministry.

Even the most sincere, devout Christians are seeing things like this on a daily basis and questioning whether contemporary Christianity reflects their core beliefs and value systems. Slowly but surely they are being led towards another alternative, vis-a-vis that ol' debil Hegelian dialectic again.
When Bush crashes in the near future, taking the country along with him, his fair-weather religious right supporters will be the first to jump ship, since none of them are ensconced in any legitimate Christian values anyway. Like the suckers at entry level Freemasonry, they and the rest of the sheeple will gravitate toward the new one world religion, as they will be told that it is ecumenical and encompasses "all true belief systems".
In short, Bush is the poster boy for Anti-Christianity, and every day he wins more converts for Satan through his false witness.
Old 08-31-2005, 01:09 AM

FREEMAN...you say it so much better.

It just seems so obvious to me.

Bush is a COMPLETE caricature...he is the proverbial "Goldstein".

If you really wanted to take over the world and instill your value system...aka: PENUT Document...would you employ "W" as the figure head?

They say Jeb was up for the job but was considered to compromised? Too compromised as compared to what? His idiot brother? Bill "Mena/Whitewater" Clinton?

To elaborate...the man cannot read. The man cannot write. The man cannot, literally, string a coherent sentence together. He is a complete fool lauded around the world as a nut case. Even though's, for the war, here in Oz cringe at the sight of Bush...that is his job. Though I believe him to be the unwitting Patsy.

In the words of the shampoo commercial..."it wont happen overnight, but it will happen".

"They" wish to dispense with the Supernatural God and the prophets ASAP. Not just because it's a "Satanic Conspiracy" but also because we are cocky, arrogant shits who, like a 2 year old child, have learnt to walk and now believe we're God...till we fall on our arse and learn better. There are limits. Everything has it's season and the ego of man will have to wait till Gods good and ready.

However, i'd prefer not to have to collectively fall on our arse...aka: death, destruction, mayhem. Hav'nt we had enough already?

P.S...remember their is the rest of the planet out there. Europe especially is in the grip of the Secular Humanist movement and are dabbling in all sorts of dark shit. Bush and the so called "Neo-cons" have simply re-inforced their view that Europe knows best. Soon Hillary will be travelling to and fro when she's President...apolagising for all those crazy Christians back home...in the camps now thank God. Oooops, cant say God...thank the new laws on Religious Freedom - actually the freedom to be free of the constraints of religion.
Old 08-31-2005, 01:20 AM

Quote:
3)The War in Iraq, an unprovoked act of aggression justified as a "Holy War" like the Crusades.
Remember when he said that? I remember that speech. That line was DELIBERATE. It was no foo par.

All over the net are lectures and commentary on how religion must be "newtered" as it is a danger to the neighbourhood.
Old 08-31-2005, 04:26 AM

Quote:
To elaborate...the man cannot read. The man cannot write. The man cannot, literally, string a coherent sentence together. He is a complete fool lauded around the world as a nut case.

Quote:
Though I believe him to be the unwitting Patsy.
...Bush and the so called "Neo-cons" have simply re-inforced their view that Europe knows best.
You say it pretty well, too, TB. It's a shame in a way, because in his own inept, perverse way Bush is probably the United States' last shot at nationalism. That's the tragic irony of it.