Go Back   Club Conspiracy Forums > General Conspiracy Discussion > General Conspiracy Discussion
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 08-31-2005, 04:37 AM

Default Re: Does the NWO plan on destroying most the world, but preserving Europe?

Quote:
It's a shame in a way, because in his own inept, perverse way Bush is probably the United States' last shot at nationalism. That's the tragic irony of it.
Can I recommend LaRouche? Or even Perot...

Bush? The East Coast Blue Blood Lackey Fool? Agents for the Bankers? Your last best hope for "Nationalism"? Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ROFL ha ha ha ha ah ah ah ah ah... :-D

Oooooo...thats my therapy for the day done... :lol:

Old 08-31-2005, 05:18 AM

Default Re: Does the NWO plan on destroying most the world, but preserving Europe?

A Christian who denies Christ because of idiots like Pat Robertson never understood his own faith. jesus warned very clearly that in the end times there would be apostasy and many wolves coming in sheep clothing.
Old 08-31-2005, 07:30 AM

Quote:
A Christian who denies Christ because of idiots like Pat Robertson never understood his own faith. jesus warned very clearly that in the end times there would be apostasy and many wolves coming in sheep clothing.
I absolutely agree, but expect to see a lot who don't heed that warning in the days ahead...already I meet them on a daily basis. The educated secular humanist types lead the charge over the cliff.

Quote:
Bush? The East Coast Blue Blood Lackey Fool? Agents for the Bankers? Your last best hope for "Nationalism"? Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ROFL ha ha ha ha ah ah ah ah ah...
Okay, perhaps I should clarify...it's a double whammy. Bush is doing the same thing to nationalism as he is to Christianity.
As Dr. Makow and other conspiracy theorists say, the underlining societal values mut be overturned for the globalists to succeed.
Old 08-31-2005, 07:46 AM

Quote:
Okay, perhaps I should clarify...it's a double whammy. Bush is doing the same thing to nationalism as he is to Christianity.
O.K...point taken. Good point. I guess there were alot of people wishing for a NWO split down Nationalist lines. I'd make a small wager he wont be here by the end of the year.

Will they bury him in Arlington Cemetary...

:-D
Old 08-31-2005, 07:52 AM

[quote]I'd make a small wager he wont be here by the end of the year.

Will they bury him in Arlington Cemetary...
{/quote]

Sorry, TB, can't cover that action...
the economy is already imploding, so we down to the two minute warning. Bush is about to take his place alonside other aristocratic dupes like Louis XIV and Czar Nicholas.
Old 08-31-2005, 10:14 AM

I have been listening to Hillary's bio (not her own)...what a wicked bitch. Totally radical, brain washed in the worst communist/feminist way in college, daughter of a Nazi boot camp sargeant who never loved her (the source of her neurosis). She always knew that Bill was a womanizer and never cared because she was using him to get there. What a psycho.
It seems her "career" was helped by a Law professor in her school. The Illuminati have these watchers to pick the right people for them, I guess. It is amazing how everything goes smoothly for them after they have been picked. All the right jobs, all the right connections...and then they preach meritocracy !
Old 08-31-2005, 07:34 PM

Quote:
truebeliever wrote:
I'll cuss you out till the fucking cows come home.
And the cows will gratuitously fuck you in the ass?

Quote:
truebeliever wrote:
Dont piss in my pocket and tell me it's raining.

When i receive shit in the form of knit picking crap that is'nt even constructive knit picking but...i dont know what; i call it like it is.
You don't know constructive criticism if you can't tell your head from your own ass. That's your problem. I've been there before. You're in denial, man.

Quote:
truebeliever wrote:
As for being a Christian? I'm whatever I want to be at any given time. Christianity fits me at this moment. I adhere to NO dogma. I think for myself. I "experience" things for myself. I take the word of no man or money making organization such as the Churches.

I have no love for the New Testament as a whole...it is crapola and irrelevant to me. The words of men.

I have an AWFUL lot of respect for the words said to come from the mouth of one Jesus Christ. "Know God - Do unto your neighbour"...your ass will follow. I believe Christ was God incarnate and I can speak from personal experience. When you have experienced the "Mysterium Coinunctio" get back to me.
Yada, yada, yada. No "true" Christian would diss the New Testament which contained the gospels of Jesus according to his apostles. You're no true Christian, you're a fucking satanist trying to distort the messages.

Quote:
truebeliever wrote:
If you have a fucking problem with what I write, spell it out. Fucking nit picker sideline mouth offs get it. And whats more...lets here a few of your own idea's outside the normal reactionary shit I read every day.
You gave me an answer only a dumbass could give. I thought you would be smarter than that but noooo... you resort to sarcastic remarks and change the subject to cover up your shortcomings or maybe your inadequacy? Hmmm, could be.

I should really question your stupid religious beliefs. How's that for a reactionary shit? ;-)
Old 08-31-2005, 07:43 PM

Quote:
truebeliever wrote:
Dont ever accuse me of not "owning" my words you fucking moron.

My "words" on this forum speak for themselves.

When a dog barks I tell it to shut up...i dont engage in debate.
I hope that dog gets to bite you in the ass.

Your words doesn't mean squat anywhere until you acknowledge there are people out there who have the RIGHT to question you on the basis of your statements, whatever that may be. Learn to accept constructive criticism, you fucking moron.

Get off the fucking high horse you're riding on here. You ain't better than all of us here.

Everyone here is entitled to say what they wanted to say here and everyone here is entitled to QUESTION others on the basis of their biased or ambiguous suggestions (like yours about the American people and their "silly" religious beliefs).
Old 08-31-2005, 07:46 PM

Quote:
truebeliever wrote:
"Politeness is a form of control encouraged by Elites to stifle debate".

John Raulston Saul: The Doubters Companion.
LOL! Nice going, TB! You've just exposed yourself.

This is what you say: When a dog barks I tell it to shut up...i dont engage in debate.

Seem that YOU who's stifling the debate!

Elites treat people like dogs, you know?
Old 08-31-2005, 07:55 PM

ALUMBRO...many people have questioned and debated me on this forum. You NEVER questioned me...you put up a statement which i still dont have a clue what you're on about. Everyone else gets it but you.

As for the New Testament...shit...the 4 Gospels...the alledged word of the Christ while he walked the Earth. That I read.

Is that clear cock head?

When you have something to say...say it...the point is you have NOTHING to say which is why i beat you like a whiny little bitch.

Dont bullshit me that you've read my posts you lying little worm fuck. My posts speak for themselves.

SATANIST? Matey...i have more Christian credentials in my left pinkie than you will ever have! Unlike talkers such as you, I have stood for TRUTH and had my life threatened several times and am broke. Christ inspires me to carry on. Snipers like you give me the shits.

Make a clear statement....or fuck off.