Go Back   Club Conspiracy Forums > General Conspiracy Discussion > General Conspiracy Discussion
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 09-01-2005, 06:23 AM

Default Re: Does the NWO plan on destroying most the world, but preserving Europe?

Alumbrado,

why do you use this knickname? It means enlightened or Illuminati in Spanish, for those who don`t know.

Old 09-01-2005, 02:02 PM

Default Re: Does the NWO plan on destroying most the world, but preserving Europe?

Quote:
truebeliever wrote:
....When you have experienced the "Mysterium Coinunctio" get back to me.
TB

What is Mysterium Coinunctio?
Old 09-01-2005, 02:36 PM

Quote:
truebeliever wrote:
ALUMBRO...many people have questioned and debated me on this forum. You NEVER questioned me...you put up a statement which i still dont have a clue what you're on about. Everyone else gets it but you.
You've NEVER answer my question, you stupid fuck!

You gave me an answer only a dumbass could give. I reject that asinine answer. You know better but you choose shit over substance because, face it pal, you're too fucking 100% stupid!

Quote:
truebeliever wrote:
As for the New Testament...shit...the 4 Gospels...the alledged word of the Christ while he walked the Earth. That I read.
Did Jesus wrote the New Testament himself, you stupid fuck?

Quote:
truebeliever wrote:
When you have something to say...say it...the point is you have NOTHING to say which is why i beat you like a whiny little bitch.
When you would properly give me an intelligent answer to my question that I ask in curiosity or an inquiring manner, none of this would happen if you haven't been such a stupid fuck you are.

Quote:
truebeliever wrote:
Dont bullshit me that you've read my posts you lying little worm fuck. My posts speak for themselves.
Your posts doesn't mean squat to me until you properly acknowledge such stupid or biased opinions as your own and not a general smear or slandering against a group of people you know nothing about. Your insulting comment about Americans' "silly" religious beliefs came across as a general smearing.

Quote:
truebeliever wrote:
SATANIST? Matey...i have more Christian credentials in my left pinkie than you will ever have! Unlike talkers such as you, I have stood for TRUTH and had my life threatened several times and am broke. Christ inspires me to carry on. Snipers like you give me the shits.
Then why are you contradicting yourself? No true Christian would goes around attacking, smearing or insulting a person or a group of people over for their beliefs or ideas. You ain't a true Christian but a bitter, inadequate satanist, nothing more.

Understand the meaning of this word, "satan": it mean the adversary. You, TB, are being very adversarial. That's why I called you satanist.

I don't attack, smear or insult Christians, Jews, Muslims or people of different faiths. Just the idiotic ones pretending to be representatives of those faiths.
Old 09-01-2005, 02:42 PM

Quote:
Saturnino wrote:
Alumbrado,

why do you use this knickname? It means enlightened or Illuminati in Spanish, for those who don`t know.
Just before I signed up here, I was reading the history of Alumbrados in Spain and thought it was fascinating. I picked up the name because I liked the Spanish pronounce version of "enlightened". I have nothing to do with the Illuminati or whatever.
Old 09-01-2005, 03:39 PM

What is Mysterium Coinunctio?

Ooooohhhh, I'm glad you asked!!!!

I'm still waiting for answers from tb re: so what would it mean if I were Jewish and (2) who is leading me by the nose.
Old 09-01-2005, 03:46 PM

Quote:
truebeliever wrote:
ALUMBRO...many people have questioned and debated me on this forum. You NEVER questioned me...you put up a statement which i still dont have a clue what you're on about. Everyone else gets it but you.

As for the New Testament...shit...the 4 Gospels...the alledged word of the Christ while he walked the Earth. That I read.

Is that clear cock head?

When you have something to say...say it...the point is you have NOTHING to say which is why i beat you like a whiny little bitch.

Dont bullshit me that you've read my posts you lying little worm fuck. My posts speak for themselves.

SATANIST? Matey...i have more Christian credentials in my left pinkie than you will ever have! Unlike talkers such as you, I have stood for TRUTH and had my life threatened several times and am broke. Christ inspires me to carry on. Snipers like you give me the shits.

Make a clear statement....or fuck off.
EVERYONE ELSE GETS IT BUT YOU!!

You made the same remark to me, TB and you still haven't answered two questions I posed to you. Very simple questions.

Perhaps, you need to go on HOLIDAY!!!!

Your verbal abuse, name calling and cursing is not appreciated.
Old 09-01-2005, 05:47 PM

Dear IGWT...i'm still not over you stealing my Avatar but i will answer you.

It's "Mysterious Connection" in latin and was a jab at ALUMBRO's nick...which SAT has brought up. Most of my knowledge of this comes from the work of Carl Jung.

"Christ Consciousness", "Cosmic Consciousness", "Bramah", "Transcendence", "Enlightenment" etc...

The East dismiss Christ as "just another" great teacher. It is part of what the Illuminati and Masonry etc...hold dear to their little hearts. This is the big secret that they think nobody else knows but them. I believe the "Kabbalah" is all about this...the tree with it's roots in heaven growing down to Earth.

As you might already know...the desire to minimize the life of Christ as a "nothing but..." is well on it's way. They need to do this before they attempt to bring in their "white bread" world wide, one size fits all, tolerent and caring sharing but NO dissenting, NWO religion.

We saw that filthy disgusting Pope recently, as he suck holed to the Pharisee's of the day, say that a "Christ LIKE figure" would be making a come back. Here is NO better example of the twisting and turning being done to minimize and in the end destroy Christs ministry. Christ was quite specific in what he said...that He would be coming back.

------------------------------------------------------------------

Ah, now I see the problem oh enlightened one...my point of "silly" was to point out that, that is what the NWO minions think of Christianity in particular and THAT is the role of Bush...to reinforce this view that belief in a supernatural God is "silly" and the domain of dangerous, intolerant, psychopaths.

I do not read the New Testament as a whole...just the 4 Gospels. All else is the words of men no matter how nice they sound. I think Christ said enough.

One more thing ALUMBRO...your language? Call yourself a Christian! Disgusting!

:-D :-D :-D :-D 8-)

P.S Ba...i thought a bit a mud throwing would liven up the site? No thinky agree'y?
Old 09-01-2005, 05:58 PM

Dude, I fully thinky agreeyee. :-P
:roll:
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
int: :evil: :-...
Old 09-01-2005, 06:47 PM

Verbal abuse and cursing doesn't do anything for the site.

Still evading the questions!!!

I assume NOHOPE understands GETS IT, but I certainly don't.

It ain't English!!!
Old 09-01-2005, 07:05 PM

Guess you didn't check Websters Concordance & Collegiate Dictionary's lately. :-P
:roll:
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
int: :evil: :-...