Go Back   Club Conspiracy Forums > Current events > Latest News
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read



Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #21  
Old 01-23-2010, 09:22 PM
Deffmaybe Deffmaybe is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Posts: 2
Default Re: The Haitian Earthquake - possible use of scalar weaponry?


Come on now, seriously?? You`ve got to be joking?

No?


How do you sleep at night in this world of tyranny and turmoil my friend, your life must be a nightmare!!

Your mad, this topic is rediculous. Why do you people, yes "you people" feel the need to explain every single little thing that happens as a conspiracy. Im not saying the Haitian earthquake was a "little thing" but you get my point.

It was a natural disaster guys, its happened before all this new technology you speak of and its sure as hell going to happen again. Your terrible attempt to pass this event off as conspiracy is pitifull. Just say a prayer for those who died instead of wasting your time writing the most un-educated nonsense on the web. Because thats what it is im afraid.

Granted theres conspiracies that have some substance which I am a big follower of, but come on.

The quake had nothing to do with healthcare NOTHING!!


PEACE AND LOVE

Reply With Quote
  #22  
Old 01-24-2010, 05:15 AM
Truthbetold Truthbetold is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Posts: 89
Default Re: The Haitian Earthquake - possible use of scalar weaponry?

having fun downplaying things that might or might not exist. Your very existence on this forum proofs that the HAARP project may have far greater power then is commonly known.
Reply With Quote
  #23  
Old 01-24-2010, 10:14 AM
BlueAngel BlueAngel is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2007
Posts: 10,799
Default Re: The Haitian Earthquake - possible use of scalar weaponry?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Truthbetold View Post
having fun downplaying things that might or might not exist. Your very existence on this forum proofs that the HAARP project may have far greater power then is commonly known.
Interesting how this thread and the Mind Control within the Music Industry thread are so upsetting to this guy.

I wonder why?

Could it be because these just might be TWO of the biggest conspiracy theories that have been perpetrated upon the masses and HIDDEN from the public for a very long time?

As far as mind control programs, one cannot state that they are "conspiracies." There are plenty of CIA documents released under the FOIA act regarding MKULTRA, Bluebird, Artichoke; congressional hearings; victims who settled in Canada with a "gag order" after undergoing experimentation by Dr. Ewen Cameron and former CIA director COLBY admitting to the existence of Project Monarch.

The most damning evidence, of course, contained within the CIA documents are blacked out.

Talk about the FOIA?

Last edited by BlueAngel : 01-24-2010 at 10:19 AM.
Reply With Quote
  #24  
Old 01-24-2010, 09:35 PM
BlueAngel BlueAngel is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2007
Posts: 10,799
Default Re: The Haitian Earthquake - possible use of scalar weaponry?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deffmaybe View Post
Come on now, seriously?? You`ve got to be joking?

No?


How do you sleep at night in this world of tyranny and turmoil my friend, your life must be a nightmare!!

Your mad, this topic is rediculous. Why do you people, yes "you people" feel the need to explain every single little thing that happens as a conspiracy. Im not saying the Haitian earthquake was a "little thing" but you get my point.

It was a natural disaster guys, its happened before all this new technology you speak of and its sure as hell going to happen again. Your terrible attempt to pass this event off as conspiracy is pitifull. Just say a prayer for those who died instead of wasting your time writing the most un-educated nonsense on the web. Because thats what it is im afraid.

Granted theres conspiracies that have some substance which I am a big follower of, but come on.

The quake had nothing to do with healthcare NOTHING!!


PEACE AND LOVE
Please tell us what conspiracies have some substance of which you are a big follower.
Reply With Quote
  #25  
Old 01-24-2010, 09:53 PM
BlueAngel BlueAngel is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2007
Posts: 10,799
Default Re: The Haitian Earthquake - possible use of scalar weaponry?

As far as killing hundreds of thousands to create a distraction.

Okay, well.

Let's think about that.

Are they truly that sick?

Ponder that.

A Republican has now been elected to fill Ted Kennedy's seat.

Several democrats have recently resigned.

Obama is getting no where fast with Health Care reform or anything else of importance for that matter, such as creating jobs.

Am I right, thus far?

So, was an earthquake in Haiti necessary to distract the masses from these events?

Are they truly that sick?

Or is there some other reason for which they are gearing up if, in fact, this earthquake was man-made?

P.S. I think Steven Spielberg, Bill Gates, Oprah Winfrey, Conan O'Brien, Jay Leno and all the other wealthy elitists in our country should pool their money together to provide the necessary resources to rebuild Haiti, help the injured and provide relief.

Thanks for answering phones Spielberg, but I think my idea is much better.

How much did you donate to the Haiti relief fund?

What about the musicians who performed during the Haiti telethon?

Cheryl Crow, Stevie Wonder, etc., how much did they donate?

Just curious.

The rest of us folks, we give from our hearts, even though we're struggling in the economy that Bush wrecked and Obama can't seem to stimulate.

Last edited by BlueAngel : 01-24-2010 at 10:09 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #26  
Old 01-29-2010, 12:45 AM
BlueAngel BlueAngel is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2007
Posts: 10,799
Default Re: The Haitian Earthquake - possible use of scalar weaponry?

Just wonderin'.

Can we get a dollar figure on how much money the wealthy donated to the Haiti relief fund.

To name a few:

Bill Gates, Conan O'Brien, Oprah Winfrey, Warren Buffet, Stephen Spielberg, Streisand, David Letterman, Jay Leno, Madonna, Matt Damon, George Clooney, Al Pacino, Jack Nicholson, Jennifer Aniston, Brad Pitt, Angelina Joli, Al Pacino, Robert De Niro, Cher, The Kennedy's, The Bush's, John Kerry, Sarah Palin, Bill and Hilary Clinton, Leonardo DiCaprio, Nancy Pelosi, Barack Obama, etc., etc., etc.

You get my drift.

Last edited by BlueAngel : 01-29-2010 at 07:34 AM.
Reply With Quote
  #27  
Old 01-30-2010, 12:04 AM
Fahrenheit 912 Fahrenheit 912 is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: NC
Posts: 64
Default Re: The Haitian Earthquake - possible use of scalar weaponry?

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueAngel View Post
As far as killing hundreds of thousands to create a distraction.

Okay, well.

Let's think about that.

Are they truly that sick?

Ponder that.

A Republican has now been elected to fill Ted Kennedy's seat.

Several democrats have recently resigned.

Obama is getting no where fast with Health Care reform or anything else of importance for that matter, such as creating jobs.

Am I right, thus far?

So, was an earthquake in Haiti necessary to distract the masses from these events?

Are they truly that sick?

Or is there some other reason for which they are gearing up if, in fact, this earthquake was man-made?

P.S. I think Steven Spielberg, Bill Gates, Oprah Winfrey, Conan O'Brien, Jay Leno and all the other wealthy elitists in our country should pool their money together to provide the necessary resources to rebuild Haiti, help the injured and provide relief.

Thanks for answering phones Spielberg, but I think my idea is much better.

How much did you donate to the Haiti relief fund?

What about the musicians who performed during the Haiti telethon?

Cheryl Crow, Stevie Wonder, etc., how much did they donate?

Just curious.

The rest of us folks, we give from our hearts, even though we're struggling in the economy that Bush wrecked and Obama can't seem to stimulate.


Thanks for siding with me on this one Mrs. Angel. To answer your question: Yes, these people are really that sick. There's absolutely nothing they wouldn't do to further their warped, pathological agenda. They are the Far Right. They are dedicated fascists.... Nazis....They are also immoral swine - you choose the term. They are also in control of horrendous weapons of mass destruction at this time, outside the immediate control of the elected Washington Government..... Silent, surreptitous weapons.... Weapons of cowards...

No, this disaster wasn't caused to create some sort of distraction. There are more blatant political objectives here - both long and short term. There may also be more tangible reasons for this attack, as you have said. Haiti has been at least rumored to have significant oil deposits. Haiti may also be in the process of being depopulated to make room for lucrative real estate development - in effect, turned into an island paradise for the wealthy...... Gentrified...

But it appears that the most overriding reason for this atrocity in the short term was election manipulation. Scenes of lawlessness and anarchy in an impoverished black country were projected in the media on an almost daily basis, and right before a crucial election determing the future of OBama's healthcare initiative. Do you not see how this plays out for the American people? In particular, for the white voters of Massachusetts? As everyone knows but will not openly admit, the quest for healthcare reform comes down to some rather ugly matters regarding race and class, and in that order. Do you not see how these daily scenes of lawlessness and anarchy in an impoverished black country could sway a potential white voter away from a liberal candidate and towards a more conservative candidate in the short term, even in the bluest of blue states - Massachusetts??? And away from a Senate seat once held by Ted Kennedy, a long time proponent of healthcare reform?

Yes, there's an ongoing war for the control of your mind being waged in the media, and the Far Right pulled out all the stops to win this one, staging a major political victory. The wealthy Republicans will no longer have to worry about waiting in line for their healthcare, and the not-so-fortunate will continue to die trying to get it. The Repulicans now have their legislative right and political mandate to filibuster the healthcare bill into oblivion, and OBama will soon be confronted with a humanitarian/refugee crisis that will likely destroy him politically.

All the fascists had to do was cowardly destroy an impoverished black country, kill a few hundred thousand people, create a state of anarchy, and make several million homeless... No sweat....

Last edited by Fahrenheit 912 : 08-19-2010 at 09:00 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #28  
Old 01-30-2010, 12:05 PM
BlueAngel BlueAngel is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2007
Posts: 10,799
Default Re: The Haitian Earthquake - possible use of scalar weaponry?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fahrenheit 912 View Post
Thanks for siding with me on this one Mrs. Angel. To answer your question: Yes, these people are really that sick. There's absolutely nothing they wouldn't do to pursue their warped, pathological agenda. They are the Far Right. They are dedicated fascists.... Nazis....They are amoral, immorral, or non-moral - you choose the term. They are also in control of horrendous weapons of mass destruction at this time. Outside the immediate control of the elected Washington Government..... Silent, surreptitous weapons.... Ultimately weapons of cowards...

No, this disaster wasn't caused to create some sort of distraction. There are more blatant political objectives here - both long and short term. There may also be more tangible reasons for this attack, as you have said. Haiti has been at least rumored to have significant oil deposits. Haiti may also be in the process of being depopulated to make room for lucrative real estate development - in effect, turned into an island paradise for the wealthy...... Gentrified...

But it appears that the most overriding reason for this attrocity in the short term was election manipulation. Scenes of lawlessness and anarchy in an impoverished black country. Projected in the media on a daily basis. Right before a crucial election determing the future of OBama's healthcare initiative. Do you not see how this plays out for the American people? In particular, for the white voters of Massachusetts? As everyone knows but will not openly admit, the quest for healthcare reform comes down to some rather ugly matters regarding race and class, and in that order. Do you not see how these daily scenes of lawlessness and anarchy in an impoverished black country could sway a potential white voter away from a liberal candidate and towards a more conservative candidate in the short term? Even in the bluest of blue states - Massachusetts??? And away from a Senate seat once held by Ted Kennedy, a long time proponent of healthcare reform?

Yes, there's an ongoing war for the control of your mind being played out in the media. And the Far Right pulled out all the stops to win this one, staging a major political victory. The wealthy Republicans will no longer have to worry about waiting in line for their healthcare, and the not-so-fortunate will continue to die trying to get it. The Repulicans now have their legislative right and political mandate to filibuster the healthcare bill into oblivion, and OBama will soon be confronted with a humanitarian/refugee crisis that will likely destroy him politically.

All the fascists had to do was cowardly destroy an impoverished black country, create a state of anarchy, kill a few hundred thousand people, and make several million homeless... No sweat....
I hear ya!

If true.

Similar to New Orlean's, but to a lesser degree of destruction and death.

People of color.

The improverished.

The less fortunate.

Easy prey for them.

Is it just me or did you find it strange?

Israel's assistance?
Reply With Quote
  #29  
Old 01-30-2010, 12:17 PM
Fahrenheit 912 Fahrenheit 912 is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: NC
Posts: 64
Default Re: The Haitian Earthquake - possible use of scalar weaponry?

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueAngel View Post
I hear ya!

If true.

Similar to New Orlean's, but to a lesser degree of destruction and death.

People of color.

The improverished.

The less fortunate.

Easy prey for them.

Is it just me or did you find it strange?

Israel's assistance?

Thanks again... Sometimes you can even find agreement between adversaries....

Last edited by Fahrenheit 912 : 01-31-2010 at 12:38 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #30  
Old 01-30-2010, 12:29 PM
Truthbetold Truthbetold is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Posts: 89
Default Re: The Haitian Earthquake - possible use of scalar weaponry?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fahrenheit 912 View Post
But it appears that the most overriding reason for this attrocity in the short term was election manipulation. Scenes of lawlessness and anarchy in an impoverished black country. Projected in the media on a daily basis. Right before a crucial election determing the future of OBama's healthcare initiative. Do you not see how this plays out for the American people? In particular, for the white voters of Massachusetts? As everyone knows but will not openly admit, the quest for healthcare reform comes down to some rather ugly matters regarding race and class, and in that order. Do you not see how these daily scenes of lawlessness and anarchy in an impoverished black country could sway a potential white voter away from a liberal candidate and towards a more conservative candidate in the short term? Even in the bluest of blue states - Massachusetts??? And away from a Senate seat once held by Ted Kennedy, a long time proponent of healthcare reform?
Almost a classic.

Lead attention away by a disaster, so people dont mind the changes taking place around them.

same with 9/11 Even in the Netherlands everyone has to wear a identification on them at all times, to keep us 'safe' from terrrorists
Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 12:16 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.12
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.