Go Back   Club Conspiracy Forums > Club Conspiracy Community > Introduce Yourself!
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 10-26-2009, 05:58 PM
Banned

Default Introduction & The Vast Satanic Conspiracy

Hello. My name is obvious, but I came here to talk about the conspiracies I *know* are going on.
Perhaps a bit of background would help. I was raised in a family of Satanists (no, not the Laveyan wanna-be "Church of Satan" type) and my family, to put it mildly was sociopathic. From an early age I was exposed to animal sacrafices on the various holidays: Samhain, e.t.c, e.t.c. My family were the underground type of Satanist and devoutly believed that Satan would reward them for their vile acts.
Needless to say, as soon as I could, I got away from them. It is not as easy as it sounds. The Satanic underground do not easily allow people to leave the Coven, nor do they wish them to when they hold many secrets. Still to this day I am sure they keep tabs on me.
I can confirm that human sacrafice does happen. One must remember that we have many "throw aways" in our society, and if your a sociopath, well then you can easily find people who will serve as sacrafices.
It is a wonder I can even function after seeing them dio their deeds. I remember them once plying a young man with drugs, alcohol, e.t.c. This poor man was so intoxicated he was easily led to the cellar, where the Coven had convened. He was disrobed and laied over the altar. A knife was produced and was plunged into his chest, excising the heart from his living body. The screams were..well, they were terrible to hear. I saw the heart ripped out of his body and offered to Satan and the demons as a blood sacrafice.
The Satanist have more power then you know or could believe. The Black Magick underground is extensive, trading in drugs, women to sexually abuse in orgies, occult paraphanalia and humans to kill.

My only fear is that they will find me. I know they watch me and I can only hope by exposing them to the light of day, they will be too afraid to kill me.

Old 12-14-2009, 02:06 AM

Exclamation Re: Introduction & The Vast Satanic Conspiracy

Hey I'm new to this site.. well actually this is the first time ive ever been on anything like this. I'm quite young though am very aware of the corruption within society from all aspects. My sister was shedualed as involintary patient at 16 and was dragged through adult mental health ward were she was raped emotionally and litterally. the courts were in compliance and so too were docs. We got her home after 2 year battle though in drug withdrawel and dnt know yet how deep the damadge has penetrated. we know many families who are in the same situation though unfortunatelly not as lucky as us. I'v read alot of books in reguards to society, science, mind controle....etc.
I'm aware of the undercurrent within society in terms of satanic abuse to cause MPD to produce sex slavery..ect im guessing you know.

Right up from the government it chanelles into sectors of society and i am so sorry you were exposed to this. It is not fair, i see violence everywere and it is far to common a norm for me.
Although i have my own issues with my father he nore my mum or anyone else in my family for that matter have ever laid an inopropriate hand on me. I dont really know what to say to you because words cant describe what you have had to endure.
Though i am so sorry for everything you went through.
I get the impression you don't agree with there practices or whatever the f*** there called, that you were able to see through the facade because i think that alot get decencertised and than progress to they themselves becoming sociopaths and therefore the psycle continues. Thats so special lve ya :-) truelly.
Because Im aware of it all and it makes me so hopeful when even just one isnt tainted.
I hope you meet others who understand and can help you through this emotionally. There are seriously great people out there among the parasitics. I hate it that those that are bad arn't afraid to be and those that are good tend to be spineless though this isnt always, people just need to be informed i think. When im old enough im going to try to do as much as i can to make this place a little bit better coz every bit makes that little difference.
Old 12-14-2009, 02:09 AM

Default Re: Introduction & The Vast Satanic Conspiracy

oooooooPsie
forgot to mention
GOOD LUCK
Old 12-18-2009, 11:57 AM

Hi, i find this story hard to believe to be honest with you.

Although i do know that human sacrifice does still take place. Mainly in Africa but some imagrants have exported the practice to other countrys. Not to many years ago a torso was found in the river thames in London. The body of a boy who had been sacrificed by witch doctors and his variouse body parts use in medicines and potions.

The picture you paint however sounds like your classic Hollywood depiction of what people think satanists get up to. Cutting the heart out of the body and holding it up as a gift to satan himself. I dont think so.

Nice little story though.
Old 12-19-2009, 04:52 AM

Quote:
Hi, i find this story hard to believe to be honest with you.

Although i do know that human sacrifice does still take place. Mainly in Africa but some imagrants have exported the practice to other countrys. Not to many years ago a torso was found in the river thames in London. The body of a boy who had been sacrificed by witch doctors and his variouse body parts use in medicines and potions.

The picture you paint however sounds like your classic Hollywood depiction of what people think satanists get up to. Cutting the heart out of the body and holding it up as a gift to satan himself. I dont think so.

Nice little story though
Obviously i can't say for sure that this person is telling the truth though what he is talking about on the other hand is another story.
Why do you say that there is only a possibility of satanic abuse conforming to one way, are you just basing this on what knowledge you have attained concerning this topic because it is extremely broad and i can say for sure that you are wrong. i suggest you do some further research into the matter because this is not a legitimate reason for your statement.

why do you think hollywoods picture of what satanist get upto is fictitious? who lead you to think this way?
Old 12-19-2009, 05:27 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by mello..melliexo View Post
Obviously i can't say for sure that this person is telling the truth though what he is talking about on the other hand is another story.
Why do you say that there is only a possibility of satanic abuse conforming to one way, are you just basing this on what knowledge you have attained concerning this topic because it is extremely broad and i can say for sure that you are wrong. i suggest you do some further research into the matter because this is not a legitimate reason for your statement.

why do you think hollywoods picture of what satanist get upto is fictitious? who lead you to think this way?
Im not saying hollywoods depiction of satanic ritual is wholey false i was merely pointing out that the the story that this member claims to be his/her own real life story. Sounds like its lifted directly from one of these movies.

As for my knowlege of satanic ritual. Its not a subject im particularly passionate about. I think researching it would bore me to death. The bit about the boy found in the river Thames did happen. I remember the news and programmes at the time. Its the only case i personaly know anything about. So i may not have a deep knowlege of the subject but this story he's dreamt up is still bull shit.
Old 12-25-2009, 02:38 AM

How do you know that hollywoods depiction isn't based on real occurances, i mean movies and books are bassed on peoples imagination, experiences and sometimes both.
If you havn't done your research than you can't say for a sure fact that this person is lying.
Thats like someone tells you a story relating to there life and you say.... that only happeneds in the movies...... cleshay no?
Maby your right this person hasn't seemed to vouge for themself???
I'd like to know what movies your refering to because i havn't seen any in this common? context of satanic and ritual abuse and i'd like to know?

So learning of abuse pain and trauma is boring to you
Jezzz i'd hate to know what interestes you.
I don't understand why everyone lookes at learning of these things as a job to me its part of awareness and to say other peoples painful experiences bore you is insulting and disrespectful, to say that it's too disterbing than thats another story.
Old 12-25-2009, 09:43 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by mello..melliexo View Post
How do you know that hollywoods depiction isn't based on real occurances, i mean movies and books are bassed on peoples imagination, experiences and sometimes both.
If you havn't done your research than you can't say for a sure fact that this person is lying.
Thats like someone tells you a story relating to there life and you say.... that only happeneds in the movies...... cleshay no?
Maby your right this person hasn't seemed to vouge for themself???
I'd like to know what movies your refering to because i havn't seen any in this common? context of satanic and ritual abuse and i'd like to know?

So learning of abuse pain and trauma is boring to you
Jezzz i'd hate to know what interestes you.
I don't understand why everyone lookes at learning of these things as a job to me its part of awareness and to say other peoples painful experiences bore you is insulting and disrespectful, to say that it's too disterbing than thats another story.
Lets put it this way mello. If what he/she claims to be true is in fact just that. Then that would mean he/she's witnessed a murder. So i would have to call the police who would see him as an accesorie after the fact, because they did'nt report it. In my experience if it sounds to far fetched and theres absence of any facts then. Theres a good chance that its bollucks. If it is'nt then im sorry but then as a good Christian they should be trying to get justice for that man who was "Sacrificed" should they not.

Now its because i believe this to be lies that i likened it to something out of a holywood movie. Whether or not Hollywoods interpratation of satanism is true or not is irrelavent. I guess what im trying to say is it blatently sounds like its been dreamt up. A fantasy created for some reason.
Old 12-25-2009, 04:02 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Algebra View Post
Lets put it this way mello. If what he/she claims to be true is in fact just that. Then that would mean he/she's witnessed a murder. So i would have to call the police who would see him as an accesorie after the fact, because they did'nt report it. In my experience if it sounds to far fetched and theres absence of any facts then. Theres a good chance that its bollucks. If it is'nt then im sorry but then as a good Christian they should be trying to get justice for that man who was "Sacrificed" should they not.

Now its because i believe this to be lies that i likened it to something out of a holywood movie. Whether or not Hollywoods interpratation of satanism is true or not is irrelavent. I guess what im trying to say is it blatently sounds like its been dreamt up. A fantasy created for some reason.
You will have to excuse my inability to do it.

You see, in a perfect world that IS what would happend. Unfortunately, I was only 13 years old when it happened and extremely frightened. I mean, look I was a KID, ok..Have you ever seen someone murdered and LIVED with the murders?
Imagine they are you're parents, and both are devoted Satanists (not of the Church of Satan type, allthough they did appreciate the Satanic Bible). Imagine further that you are 13 years old..Have you ever heard of SELF PRESERVATION? What if it was YOU, and it was implied indirectly YOU would be killed? Have you ever been in a kill or be killed situation, where you have to choose between their lives OR YOURS?
I suggest you shut the heck up unless you have. Sure, I could have ran to the police, but what if my parents had found out or if the coven had found out? Do you imagine, for a SPLIT SECOND they wouldn't have killed me? Let me erase any doubt: one more murder, to silence someone wouldn't have bothered ONE SECOND.
I live with that EVERY DAY. I dream of the blood and the taste of the blood since I was made to drink it. Every night is the same dream; the sight of the knife coming down into his chest and slitting his throat, with the chalice being held out to get it.

But I suppose if YOU had been 13 and seen that, being a choir boy you would have ran to the police..oh,yeah and then they would have KILLED YOU! Get it-YOU TELL, YOU DIE! Is that clear enough for you?! I only can talk about it now because I ran away from my parents, changed my name AND HAVE STAYED THE HECK AWAY FROM THEM! Don't think for a minute they wouldn't kill me NOW if they thought what I said could harm them or if they knew where I lived!

Of course, I am sure you are an expert in such moral dilemnas. But let me give you my two cents: Human beings, down deep, want all the same thing: to survive. When we are young and in a terrible situation, nine out of ten times we will choose someone else to die then us. Maybe you are different, but if you are, then you are in the minority.
Old 12-25-2009, 05:52 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Public Enemy Number One View Post
You will have to excuse my inability to do it.

You see, in a perfect world that IS what would happend. Unfortunately, I was only 13 years old when it happened and extremely frightened. I mean, look I was a KID, ok..Have you ever seen someone murdered and LIVED with the murders?
Imagine they are you're parents, and both are devoted Satanists (not of the Church of Satan type, allthough they did appreciate the Satanic Bible). Imagine further that you are 13 years old..Have you ever heard of SELF PRESERVATION? What if it was YOU, and it was implied indirectly YOU would be killed? Have you ever been in a kill or be killed situation, where you have to choose between their lives OR YOURS?
I suggest you shut the heck up unless you have. Sure, I could have ran to the police, but what if my parents had found out or if the coven had found out? Do you imagine, for a SPLIT SECOND they wouldn't have killed me? Let me erase any doubt: one more murder, to silence someone wouldn't have bothered ONE SECOND.
I live with that EVERY DAY. I dream of the blood and the taste of the blood since I was made to drink it. Every night is the same dream; the sight of the knife coming down into his chest and slitting his throat, with the chalice being held out to get it.

But I suppose if YOU had been 13 and seen that, being a choir boy you would have ran to the police..oh,yeah and then they would have KILLED YOU! Get it-YOU TELL, YOU DIE! Is that clear enough for you?! I only can talk about it now because I ran away from my parents, changed my name AND HAVE STAYED THE HECK AWAY FROM THEM! Don't think for a minute they wouldn't kill me NOW if they thought what I said could harm them or if they knew where I lived!

Of course, I am sure you are an expert in such moral dilemnas. But let me give you my two cents: Human beings, down deep, want all the same thing: to survive. When we are young and in a terrible situation, nine out of ten times we will choose someone else to die then us. Maybe you are different, but if you are, then you are in the minority.
O.K now you've just proven to me that the whole thing is rubbish. For a start i was'nt talking about going to the police at the time. Whats to stop you going to the police now. Where have your good christian morales gone now then eh, and by repeatedly mentioning the fact that you were thirteen are you trying to convince me or your self.

If your adamant its true then i'll call the police on your behalf and tell them someone called Public enemy number one and give the name of this site, witnessed a murder when he was thirteen. Hes a bit to scared to call but i think someone should try to get justice for the man who was killed. It would take them about half an hour to get hold of your details and contact you.

How would you feel about that?

If you were as scared as you say you were you would'nt be on a social site like this blabbing about secrets that could "get you killed". Unless your seriousely dumb. Some people may be stupid enough to believe you but i aint one them. Time to find a new fantasy. Is your life really that empty?