Go Back   Club Conspiracy Forums > General Conspiracy Discussion > Local chapters > North America
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read



Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 01-04-2009, 06:16 PM
westridge44 westridge44 is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Posts: 4
Default Aspartame and water Fluoridation



Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 10-09-2009, 05:49 PM
EireEngineer's Avatar
EireEngineer EireEngineer is offline
Woo Nemesis
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: Grapevine, Texas
Posts: 583
Default Re: Aspartame and water Fluoridation

Pure sillyness. "Oooooohh. I found a YouTube video! It must be true!"
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 10-09-2009, 05:56 PM
Leonardo Leonardo is offline
Banned
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Posts: 498
Default Re: Aspartame and water Fluoridation

Screw Aspertame!

Screw Fluoride!

Screw High Fructose Corn Sirup too!
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 10-09-2009, 08:12 PM
Eye-Kon's Avatar
Eye-Kon Eye-Kon is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Posts: 39
Default Re: Aspartame and water Fluoridation

Fluoride is essentially a type of rat poison with one so called benefit. Short term prevention of tooth decay. However long term use of fluoride actually causes teeth to rot. Not only does the substance contradict its own purpose it actually causes an array of other problems such as brain lesions, kidney and liver damage among other things. Aspertame causes similar problems. I'm not aware of any health benefits regarding Aspertame.

People really need to start realising whats going on in this world. Theres poisons all over the place. In your food, in your water and the air you breathe. Depopulation is a very real agenda. Death rates have been regulated to keep the world from over populating.
__________________
Hate to admit it but my reptilian theory was a sham. Like honestly its one thing to believe in aliens but to believe in shape-shifting negative beings is just totally far fetched. I got a kick outta the replies though.
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 10-09-2009, 09:01 PM
EireEngineer's Avatar
EireEngineer EireEngineer is offline
Woo Nemesis
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: Grapevine, Texas
Posts: 583
Default Re: Aspartame and water Fluoridation

Yet the population continues to climb. Our Illuminati overseers dont seem to be doing a good job. As for Fluoride, it can be toxic in high doses and fluorides are used in many chemical compounds (including...oh MY GOD....Sarin). However Sodium Fluoride is used to help form fluorapatite, which is an already natural part of the enamel on your teeth. Thats right...the day you are born you have Fluorine in your system. You have to or there would be no way to form teeth, bones, or even the caratin in your hair and fingernails. As with most things in life, whith chemistry the devil is in the details.
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old 10-09-2009, 09:02 PM
BlueAngel BlueAngel is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2007
Posts: 10,799
Default Re: Aspartame and water Fluoridation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eye-Kon View Post
Fluoride is essentially a type of rat poison with one so called benefit. Short term prevention of tooth decay. However long term use of fluoride actually causes teeth to rot. Not only does the substance contradict its own purpose it actually causes an array of other problems such as brain lesions, kidney and liver damage among other things. Aspertame causes similar problems. I'm not aware of any health benefits regarding Aspertame.

People really need to start realising whats going on in this world. Theres poisons all over the place. In your food, in your water and the air you breathe. Depopulation is a very real agenda. Death rates have been regulated to keep the world from over populating.
From where have you derived that long-term use of flouride actually causes teeth to rot, brain lesions, kidney and liver damage?

Do the CONTROLLERS brush their teeth with a toothpaste that doesn't contain flouride made especially for them?

They must, because they're certainly not going to poison themselves.

Last edited by BlueAngel : 10-09-2009 at 09:32 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #7  
Old 10-10-2009, 01:02 PM
Eye-Kon's Avatar
Eye-Kon Eye-Kon is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Posts: 39
Default Re: Aspartame and water Fluoridation

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueAngel View Post
From where have you derived that long-term use of flouride actually causes teeth to rot, brain lesions, kidney and liver damage?

Do the CONTROLLERS brush their teeth with a toothpaste that doesn't contain flouride made especially for them?

They must, because they're certainly not going to poison themselves.
You don't ingest tooth paste. However, alot of people do ingest tap water and some bottled waters. Try googling fluoride.. it will come up with thousands of pages on how fluoride is a poison.
__________________
Hate to admit it but my reptilian theory was a sham. Like honestly its one thing to believe in aliens but to believe in shape-shifting negative beings is just totally far fetched. I got a kick outta the replies though.
Reply With Quote
  #8  
Old 10-12-2009, 10:40 AM
EireEngineer's Avatar
EireEngineer EireEngineer is offline
Woo Nemesis
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: Grapevine, Texas
Posts: 583
Talking Re: Aspartame and water Fluoridation

Yes it is a poison, but only at levels FAR, FAR higher than the dosage that you get from fluoridated tap water. Being a soluble compound it also does not accumulate.
__________________
If you are not part of the solution, you are part of the precipitate.
Reply With Quote
  #9  
Old 10-13-2009, 02:36 AM
Eye-Kon's Avatar
Eye-Kon Eye-Kon is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Posts: 39
Default Re: Aspartame and water Fluoridation

Quote:
Originally Posted by EireEngineer View Post
Yet the population continues to climb. Our Illuminati overseers dont seem to be doing a good job. As for Fluoride, it can be toxic in high doses and fluorides are used in many chemical compounds (including...oh MY GOD....Sarin). However Sodium Fluoride is used to help form fluorapatite, which is an already natural part of the enamel on your teeth. Thats right...the day you are born you have Fluorine in your system. You have to or there would be no way to form teeth, bones, or even the caratin in your hair and fingernails. As with most things in life, whith chemistry the devil is in the details.
Your absolutely right, the devil is in the details that you continuously fail to point out. I'm really getting tired of your ignorant posts. Quit spamming this forum with dis-information. I find all sorts contradicting info on the net about how big the worlds population, this info is very hard to get accurate data on. Btw I don't use wikipedia a whole lot, its alotta garbage. Anyways ever since I was kid (20 right now) I've heard the worlds population is like 6 billion and today I hear the same thing. My dad says in the 70s it was supposably 6 billion. The population seems to be plateau-ing. Which is some-what amazing considering it should probably be around at least 8 billion by now. I remember hearing in 98 in school that by 2010 the population should be 7.5-8 billion. On top of that the average life expectancy is going down, my generation is suppose to be the first in a long time that doesn't live as long there parents did. Death rates are regulated, wake up. Lay off the wikipedia and start reading some substantiated data. Start reading books.

As for fluoride its a poison, simple as that. You don't need it at all. It only temporarely helps your teeth produce enamel, one of the long term affects of fluoride is actually the destruction of tooth enamel. Look up dental fluorosis or skeletal fluorosis. It also causes BRAIN LESIONS! And no you don't have FLUORIDE in your body naturally. Maybe by-products of it but thats not the same. The US center of disease control estimates theres 30-50 thousand excess deaths each year in areas with 1 ppm of fluoride in the tap water rather then no fluoride in the water.
__________________
Hate to admit it but my reptilian theory was a sham. Like honestly its one thing to believe in aliens but to believe in shape-shifting negative beings is just totally far fetched. I got a kick outta the replies though.
Reply With Quote
  #10  
Old 10-13-2009, 05:34 AM
albie albie is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Posts: 418
Default Re: Aspartame and water Fluoridation

Eye CON we all know you get all your info off Fruitloop.com and you come across as a bit nutty btw. You sound like every mental case that clings onto conspiracy forums. I've argued with people like you for ages. Your evidence will be just as soft and grey as ever. You put on a voice of authority but you are just another cut and paster.

Now if you worked in the flouridation business I would probably listen to you.

Do you?
Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 02:19 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.12
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.