Go Back   Club Conspiracy Forums > General Conspiracy Discussion > General Conspiracy Discussion
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read



Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #101  
Old 04-29-2010, 10:57 AM
kerry's Avatar
kerry kerry is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Posts: 388
Default Re: Does 9/11 Prove US Run by the Mafia?


Quote:
Originally Posted by iHIMself™ View Post
Ha!! You are so wrong. It's almost comical that you would even suggest they rose even a finger on the issue. Much like our healthcare regime. I have friends around the world that have applauded Obama's reform, because their papers have applauded him saying how many millions without healthcare in the US would finally benefit. But we all know the truth, don't we? At least here. The subsidy in private heathcare is a farce. And so is your knowledge of historical facts.
you are a compleat lier or a idiot with nuthing else to do
i was there at the time just befor ww2. and here this day. and no one can possably know other wise what i WITNESSED in real time.. you was born when in the 60;s. you never had to struggle. why dont you ask somone that is over 60. thell tell you. the red cross the salvation army the president the community all pitched in to feed the hungry. you mafia lovers just dont know nuthing but the white wash after the fact im not wasteing my time with this any more take the silver spoon from your mouth and get your eares to work

Reply With Quote
  #102  
Old 04-29-2010, 06:19 PM
BlueAngel BlueAngel is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2007
Posts: 10,799
Default Re: Does 9/11 Prove US Run by the Mafia?

Quote:
Originally Posted by galexander View Post
What I was suggesting BlueAngel was from the tenor of the joke the suggestion was that she COULD HAVE worked with animals or children even though the actress in question perhaps hadn't at the end of the day.

I mean are there adult porn stars who are dedicated to making child porn and make child porn only, or is there an overlap between the two?

You say that only people in the "business" refer to child pornography as "kiddie porn" but how are we to take your word for it anyway?

What if you got this wrong based upon a one sided perception despite of any reference to "kiddie porn" in the movies or a well researched documentary?
As Springsteen says in one of his songs, the joke's on him and, right now, the joke's on you, Gale, because there was no joke and, as Bono says, YOU GAVE YOURSELF AWAY.

Yes.

As I said.

Very few people, outside of the business, refer to child pornography as "kiddie porn."

Trust me.

You can take my word for it because my word is as good as GOLD.

There isn't much that I get wrong.

P.S. I said that most people outside of the business do not refer to child pornography as "kiddie porn." I never said that only people in the business refer to child pornography as "kiddie porn."

Please, do not "misquote me" as I will call you on it every time.

Last edited by BlueAngel : 04-29-2010 at 10:05 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #103  
Old 05-01-2010, 08:27 PM
iHIMself™ iHIMself™ is offline
Free Member
 
Join Date: May 2009
Posts: 134
Default Re: Does 9/11 Prove US Run by the Mafia?

Quote:
Originally Posted by kerry View Post
you are a compleat lier or a idiot with nuthing else to do
i was there at the time just befor ww2. and here this day. and no one can possably know other wise what i WITNESSED in real time.. you was born when in the 60;s. you never had to struggle. why dont you ask somone that is over 60. thell tell you. the red cross the salvation army the president the community all pitched in to feed the hungry. you mafia lovers just dont know nuthing but the white wash after the fact im not wasteing my time with this any more take the silver spoon from your mouth and get your eares to work
The great depression was in the 20's. I doubt you were there. Unless you are are 90 something. And even then you were way too young to know the difference between a tit and a teet. And preceding 'hard times' were a consequence of sending our sons to war in the name of freedom, to bring fascism home. If only the dead could speak, they'll tell you, it's NOT what they died for. And don't bring this salvation army, red cross, rubbish, because now it is big business. So much is donated, only to have these fraudulant community support networks exploit those in need. And Even the president? Wow. I think the older you get, the more delusional you become. Or maybe it's just you. I was NEVER brought up with a silver spoon. Hence, my abhorance to social dictatorships. For you to even suggest it only shows how deep your ignorance lies.
This whole system is not a joke, but those who have taken control, have profaned it. They have done it since its conception, but never so powerful and blatant in their destruction of it. It's a pity you have no inkling of what is happening to your childrens future, and so arrogant, to not lend YOUR ears to those who express it.
You are either with us, or with the terrorists. And I don't mean al quaeda.

Get out of the way, you are hardly a puddle on this road to humanity. Splash.
Reply With Quote
  #104  
Old 05-02-2010, 06:21 AM
superted superted is offline
Hyper M0derator
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Posts: 276
Default Re: Does 9/11 Prove US Run by the Mafia?

"There isn't much that I get wrong."

Shouldn't that read, 'There isn't much that I get right.'

I've heard people crack jokes with the term kiddie porn, and it's also used a lot by UK media. And believe me, I'm not in the business.
Reply With Quote
  #105  
Old 05-02-2010, 09:29 AM
jane doe jane doe is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Posts: 356
Default Re: Does 9/11 Prove US Run by the Mafia?

Quote:
Originally Posted by iHIMself™ View Post
And don't bring this salvation army, red cross, rubbish, because now it is big business. So much is donated, only to have these fraudulant community support networks exploit those in need.
True indeed.
Reply With Quote
  #106  
Old 05-02-2010, 04:24 PM
kerry's Avatar
kerry kerry is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Posts: 388
Default Re: Does 9/11 Prove US Run by the Mafia?

Quote:
Originally Posted by iHIMself™ View Post
The great depression was in the 20's. I doubt you were there. Unless you are are 90 something. And even then you were way too young to know the difference between a tit and a teet. And preceding 'hard times' were a consequence of sending our sons to war in the name of freedom, to bring fascism home. If only the dead could speak, they'll tell you, it's NOT what they died for. And don't bring this salvation army, red cross, rubbish, because now it is big business. So much is donated, only to have these fraudulant community support networks exploit those in need. And Even the president? Wow. I think the older you get, the more delusional you become. Or maybe it's just you. I was NEVER brought up with a silver spoon. Hence, my abhorance to social dictatorships. For you to even suggest it only shows how deep your ignorance lies.
This whole system is not a joke, but those who have taken control, have profaned it. They have done it since its conception, but never so powerful and blatant in their destruction of it. It's a pity you have no inkling of what is happening to your childrens future, and so arrogant, to not lend YOUR ears to those who express it.
You are either with us, or with the terrorists. And I don't mean al quaeda.

Get out of the way, you are hardly a puddle on this road to humanity. Splash.
yeah right like you dident think i would notice how you left out the words
(OR YOU GOT NUTHING ELSE TO DO)
to cut down the selection
but i was there. you know nuthing but what somone tolds you
just be glad you was not there like today you eat anythime you want and its there

Last edited by kerry : 05-02-2010 at 04:28 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #107  
Old 05-05-2010, 11:43 AM
galexander galexander is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: Bucks, UK
Posts: 405
Default Re: Does 9/11 Prove US Run by the Mafia?

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueAngel View Post
As Springsteen says in one of his songs, the joke's on him and, right now, the joke's on you, Gale, because there was no joke and, as Bono says, YOU GAVE YOURSELF AWAY.

Yes.

As I said.

Very few people, outside of the business, refer to child pornography as "kiddie porn."

Trust me.

You can take my word for it because my word is as good as GOLD.

There isn't much that I get wrong.

P.S. I said that most people outside of the business do not refer to child pornography as "kiddie porn." I never said that only people in the business refer to child pornography as "kiddie porn."

Please, do not "misquote me" as I will call you on it every time.
So are you accusing me of being involved in the production and distribution of child pornography?

Honestly BlueAngel, I don't know whether you are just delusional or whether you were telling us the truth after all.
Reply With Quote
  #108  
Old 05-05-2010, 01:08 PM
kerry's Avatar
kerry kerry is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Posts: 388
Default Re: Does 9/11 Prove US Run by the Mafia?

here is a question that cant be answerd or the answer is known but no one wants to admit it. the question of this thread should say
is the mafia the reason for the great depression in 1937
does anyone know how the mafia got its name.. ill tell you anyway.
in the begining of the mafia there was a lady that had controll on them a femail god father. her name was fia. and was known as the mafias mother, and calld ma fia. if you think im making this up you can do a check with wikipedia or the library. it had its beginings in Sicily now dont forget. i found this out befor you was born. the true information befor it was lost. but i remember it. and it is fact how the mafia got its name.
then allong they come in the computer age and all the things in the past lost which meens was left out or made up as a replacement. how many of you know of or even heard of the manhatten project. the true story. not what you see today.. if you want me to tell you the real story on it let me know. but oh well all you know is whats today now. no need to dig into the past because its all changed for the internets. your loss

Last edited by kerry : 05-05-2010 at 01:10 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #109  
Old 05-06-2010, 02:45 AM
iHIMself™ iHIMself™ is offline
Free Member
 
Join Date: May 2009
Posts: 134
Default Re: Does 9/11 Prove US Run by the Mafia?

lmao. so...it was named after mama. lol. what does that say about your knowedge of the mafia? Absolutely everything. YOU read it in wikipedia. lol. Oh sorry, you were there. My bad.

The mafia was developed by poor civilians of sicilian decent. At the time there was a big battle between then, a greek speaking independent island, to be swallowed up by the big business of mainland italy. These poor people were financially exiled from the mainland to.....teach them a lesson. The same principles on smaller, non-abiding, countries is still applied today. Sanctions, etc, we all know the drill. They banded together, for their homeland, the 'motherland' of sicily, not their mother godfather, lmao. They became, through hard work, dedication and complete loyalty, a financial stabiliser to the rest of their community. Despite their failure to remain an independent nation, they remained a powerful entity, with support that spanned the entire southern european peninsulas.
The same principles of their success were used by european migrants in the US, and, as our government is just as ridiculously fascist as 150 years ago, they took advantage of the people's needs, and grew within their migrated cities. Chicago, being the most infamous.
Did you know John F Kennedy's father was a bootlegger? Our last, great president?
There is no doubt, there are complete monsters within the mafia, but none more so, than in our own ranks. The only difference, is they have a greater need, and desire, to make money. Whatever it takes. And someone who claims to be there and everywhere should be the FIRST to understand.

As I said before, if you are their target, then you are involved in some serious shit. Or you've got a big mouth, about to rain on something that is none of your business. Each way, you deserve what you get.

By the way, you're right. I don't have anything else better to do. At least I actually know what I'm talking about, and don't falsely claim I was there and everywhere when it happened, and still can't even spell. You claimed in another post it wasn't until 9/11 that you had heard of Islam. That in itself is testament, that you could be right there, and still have no idea of what's happening in front of you.

If you can't see........close your eyes.

Last edited by iHIMself™ : 05-06-2010 at 03:06 AM.
Reply With Quote
  #110  
Old 05-06-2010, 03:05 AM
iHIMself™ iHIMself™ is offline
Free Member
 
Join Date: May 2009
Posts: 134
Default Re: Does 9/11 Prove US Run by the Mafia?

Quote:
Originally Posted by galexander View Post
So are you accusing me of being involved in the production and distribution of child pornography?

Honestly BlueAngel, I don't know whether you are just delusional or whether you were telling us the truth after all.
I don't think that's what she's saying, but, somehow, you've shown a little more interest/amusement in such materials. Being entertained by it, is hardly an accusation of production and distribution.
Nevertheless, it still is quite repugnant. But only because society has brought me up that way. My grandmother married at 14. That is disgusting thinking about it.
The lessons BlueAngel learnt can't be taught. But I believe it has definately made her stronger. And strength...CAN be taught.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bruce Lee
To acquire knowledge is not good enough. We must apply.
It's a jungle out there.
Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 10:18 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.12
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.