Go Back   Club Conspiracy Forums > General Conspiracy Discussion > Opinions
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 11-11-2009, 01:26 PM

Default The school system is no longer about learning

About 5 months ago I finnished doing my GCSE exams. In the too years it took, I realised how ridiculous the whole system is. In many subjects the teachers only taught what was needed to passes the tests. The stupid thing was that whenever an exam was coming up we just kept craming the ciriculum into our head, passed the exam and then forgot everything. I myself can't remember hardly anything we learnt for maths or science. This then poses the question of whether passing exams is about intelligence or about memory.

Old 11-11-2009, 02:34 PM
Woo Nemesis

Default Re: The school system is no longer about learning

Quote:
Originally Posted by Judoman427 View Post
About 5 months ago I finnished doing my GCSE exams. In the too years it took, I realised how ridiculous the whole system is. In many subjects the teachers only taught what was needed to passes the tests. The stupid thing was that whenever an exam was coming up we just kept craming the ciriculum into our head, passed the exam and then forgot everything. I myself can't remember hardly anything we learnt for maths or science. This then poses the question of whether passing exams is about intelligence or about memory.
And obviously did not do too well in English either. I have to agree though, the monopoly of education is largely more about indoctrination of the students and maintaining the political power of the NEA, than actually teaching the children.
Old 11-11-2009, 05:27 PM

f*** the school system

your kids are better off and safer staying the hell out of those ridiculous operations
Old 11-11-2009, 08:27 PM
Woo Nemesis

Talking Re: The school system is no longer about learning

Quote:
Originally Posted by revolution60 View Post
f*** the school system

your kids are better off and safer staying the hell out of those ridiculous operations
Got hyperbole?
Old 11-12-2009, 07:35 AM

What's the problem? if they taught you to read and write then you can go and learn whatever junk you want(off conspiracy forums) Stop whining and blaming the system for your own laziness and lack of self confidence.

People are constantly blaming the system. Have you ever thought that maybe God put the system in place to FORCE you to do it for yourself? Stop crying and go and do whatever it is David Icke or Alex Jones wants you to do. Buy their books and spout it all out again with not an ounce of critique etc. If you can do that then you have earned a conspiracy theory GCSE. Then you can become paranoid about EVERYTHING and that is your degree(throws masonic mortarboard hat into air)
Old 11-12-2009, 07:39 AM

School is there to teach the basics and to discover if you have potential to learn, if you want to. Memorising GCSE Biology for long enough to pass an exam shows a lot about you. Consider that a typical chav would struggle to find his colon with a colon map and a torch. Further education is where you find a career and really learn what you need to do that career.

What's the problem? You'll probably be selling drugs for a living anyway.
Old 11-12-2009, 09:45 AM

Angry Re: The school system is no longer about learning

Quote:
Originally Posted by albie View Post
What's the problem? if they taught you to read and write then you can go and learn whatever junk you want(off conspiracy forums) Stop whining and blaming the system for your own laziness and lack of self confidence.

People are constantly blaming the system. Have you ever thought that maybe God put the system in place to FORCE you to do it for yourself? Stop crying and go and do whatever it is David Icke or Alex Jones wants you to do. Buy their books and spout it I do actualyall out again with not an ounce of critique etc. If you can do that then you have earned a conspiracy theory GCSE. Then you can become paranoid about EVERYTHING and that is your degree(throws masonic mortarboard hat into air)
This isn't about me being lazy with no confidence. I got three A's and an A* for my maths and science, I worked my ass off to get those grades, so this isn't just me whining. I do actualy have a validv point.
Old 11-12-2009, 09:47 AM

Angry Re: The school system is no longer about learning

And no I won't be selling drugs for a living
Old 11-12-2009, 10:12 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Judoman427 View Post
And no I won't be selling drugs for a living

judoman dont even bother listening to albie

she has drank WAY too much Kool-aid all her life

she's probably some bitch little lawyer or something, or some other field that feeds off the unfortunate, and only thrives because the world is setup the way that it is.

you see unfortunately the people that are better off in life with fabulous careers, are really only stealing from everyone else. they see nothing wrong because they have never been on the bottom of the pyramid.

you see albie, can not get it through her little tiny pea sized, public schooled brain, that right now we can power the entire earth for free. have all the best cleanest food for everyone for free, and get housing and medical care to everyone on the planet, VERY EASILY.

she is a tool for their society, she attacks what she does not understand, because she has been programmed to all her life.
Old 11-13-2009, 03:15 AM

Don't listen to revolution, she is just angry because she was born short and fat and not good at stuff and poor. Any attack she can make against people who were lucky enough to have good rich parents she will make.

>>This isn't about me being lazy with no confidence. I got three A's and an A* for my maths and science, I worked my ass off to get those grades, so this isn't just me whining. I do actualy have a validv point.

Your point seems to be that you didn't give a shit about those subjects so you didn't make use of them and keep the knowlegde in your head. ANY knowledge will fall away if you don't use it. Even the hippy David Icke stuff you wish were taught, like channeling and taking lsd.

Or making dreamcatchers and wearing ethnic hats and having white man dreadlocks (why is it always ginger people who have them?)

Your argument is that you don't give a shit. Fine.