Go Back   Club Conspiracy Forums > General Conspiracy Discussion > Opinions
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 02-08-2010, 03:58 PM

Default Re: You Cant Handle The Truth III: 99.99% of Terrorists ARE Muslims!

The topicstarter seems to have the same prejudice towards muslims, The point is that you find that in all layers of society. Atheist, Christian, Muslim. etc.

In know a lot of Muslims that are really nice, and a lot of Christians that are really nice, I always considered myself to be a atheist, but I believe there is a higher power now, I just to want to put a name on it.

You just can't justify killing people with more killing, that only leads to more hate and killing.

Old 02-08-2010, 07:36 PM

know a lot of Muslims that are really nice
------------------------------------------

so were they till they found out
im roman catholic. and they had the opertunity
Old 02-09-2010, 05:16 AM

Why dont you just ignore the ignorant and bad people and look for the nice ones
Old 02-09-2010, 08:04 AM

good idea
dident mean to dump my problem on anyone else whats wrong with me
im dropimg this
Old 02-13-2010, 11:39 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by kerry View Post
A forum I quit only yesterday.. In regards to tolerance with islam .. I was in that forum for about 4 days. When I went to a forum topic of religion vrs science.. I posted my belief in god made all and all that sort.. But after I mentioned jesus and the virgin mary.. I was generally treated like s---. calling the virgin mary the H word and saying I have a three headed god and is false there’s only allah.. And all kinds of harassment… I couldn’t take it no more I asked the moderator to cancel my account.. The point is Catholics and anything non islam is supposed to have tolerance with islam as well as the good old usa with religious freedom. And islam believers to have the same tolerance with Christians.. Well I found that muslems.. When hiding behind a keyboard hate roman catholic the most.. Showing there true colors. Im not one to bash another’s belief. But they are the worst kind of a phony.. All honey and sugar on the outside till they get the chance to say to any Christian what they really think.. Without anyone knowing who they are.. Im telling you they really went at me because I believe in jesus.. If they ever saw me they would keep there mouth shut that im sure. If there any such people in this forum I would quit this one to. So I hope this site owner don’t allow this sort of thing this is a pretty good forum..

What do you expect Satan's minions to do? I am sure there were "nice" Nazis too. Dosen't mean I want to live next to them though. Hey, Hitl;er liked children. Does that mean we ignore the millions of Jews, Gypsies, Slavs and disabled people he slaughtered?
I make no bones about my position: I wish to secure the safety and freedom of the United States of America against Muhammado-Fascists, and should the evil idolators lift their hand to smite our righteous nation, I want said hand severed from their arm.
Yes, I would like to negotiate with Al Queda. But to be in that position, Al Queda must be in fear of losing the war. We ARE at war, and war is about killing the enemy wherever the enemy lifts his 666 tattooed head. Once Al Queda finds themselves on the brink of ruin, I gurantee they will wish to negotiate, if only to get breathing room.
Once at the negotiation table, we can have a frank and honest discussion about errors on both sides. I respect the Muhammedans right to his own land, and I am sure we have sinned seriously against these Hellbound idolators in the past. Surely, with both sides earnestly negotiating, and with Al Queda in the full knowledge we have them on the ropes, accomodations can be macde with the heathen idolators.
Old 02-13-2010, 12:39 PM

man you got some issues
Old 02-13-2010, 01:48 PM

from mohamid to 9/11 there children are brainwashed agenst the west and closly guarded from any word from the out side and grow up believing that garbage thinking they are in the right.. and any peacefull muslems which there are that say anything agenst them are targeted for the sword so they say nuthing.. however some say they are agenst terrorist because it makes islam look bad to the world.. freedom of religion in america.. but any muslem that mistreets me can suck a egg like anyone else that does
Old 02-13-2010, 03:24 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Truthbetold View Post
man you got some issues
First, let me do as the Bibler commands me to do and bless you. I pray sincerely that you and your beloved will never know the terror and heartbreak of a Muhammadan attack. May the Hand of the Lord Jesus Christ protect you and defend you and your family against the wiles of Satan and the Evil One's murderous henchmen.

As for my issues, I would say I don't have any. My religion aside, it is clear to see that the Muhammado-Fascist jihadist means us ill. While war is an ugly thing, it only helps evildoers to hide our head in the sand. We can no more let these workers of iniquity go unchallenged then we could Adolf Hitler or any other maniacal madman bent on our deaths.
I also believe I said I felt we need to eventually negotiate with Al Queda. But I have seen no evidence they desire to come to the negotiation table, so I assume the enemy believes they can overcome us by feats of arms. This being true, we can possibly bring them to said negotiation table when the enemy does not believe he can achieve his goals on the battlefield.
Untill such a time, we must fight these Islamo-Nazis wherever they are found. And yes, we should use the might of our military to destroy the workers of evil, wherever they find a bolthole to assail us like murderous cowardly pigs.
I sincerely believe YOU have an issue. Could it be that you haven't the stomach or commitment required to bring the Islamo-Nazis to heel? Are you the equivalent of a Judas Iscariot, trading innocent blood for peace? Peace under the lash and in fetters and chains is not peace but slavery. Do you desire to be a slave to Sharia law? I believe the Founding Fathers would call you a "sunshine soldier"-someone who is willing to fight when it is easy, but quivers in fear in the winter of adversity.
Stand strong. We will be victorious over the Islamo-Nazis. They can not break us unless we give in.
Old 02-13-2010, 03:40 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Public Enemy Number One View Post
What do you expect Satan's minions to do? I am sure there were "nice" Nazis too. Dosen't mean I want to live next to them though. Hey, Hitl;er liked children. Does that mean we ignore the millions of Jews, Gypsies, Slavs and disabled people he slaughtered?
I make no bones about my position: I wish to secure the safety and freedom of the United States of America against Muhammado-Fascists, and should the evil idolators lift their hand to smite our righteous nation, I want said hand severed from their arm.
Yes, I would like to negotiate with Al Queda. But to be in that position, Al Queda must be in fear of losing the war. We ARE at war, and war is about killing the enemy wherever the enemy lifts his 666 tattooed head. Once Al Queda finds themselves on the brink of ruin, I gurantee they will wish to negotiate, if only to get breathing room.
Once at the negotiation table, we can have a frank and honest discussion about errors on both sides. I respect the Muhammedans right to his own land, and I am sure we have sinned seriously against these Hellbound idolators in the past. Surely, with both sides earnestly negotiating, and with Al Queda in the full knowledge we have them on the ropes, accomodations can be macde with the heathen idolators.
Christians murdered millions a people during the crusade, witchcraftburnings and jews during the course of history.

So according to your logic all Christians are evil as well and should all be killed
Old 02-13-2010, 04:08 PM

hmmm.. the christain crusade,. i heard of it but never looked into it.. looks like i have to do some reading on that