Go Back   Club Conspiracy Forums > Current events > Latest News
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 01-17-2010, 10:06 PM

Default The Haitian Earthquake - possible use of scalar weaponry?

So it's been known for some time that the United States and possibly Russia have advanced scalar weaponry that utilizes certain aspects of the natural environment to wreak absolutely horrific and widespread devastation on pre-planned, preselected areas of the globe. Hurricanes, earthquakes, tsunamis, droughts, and floods - all are part of the scalar weapons arsenal. Such weapons are ultimately weapons of warfare, but also weapons of political intimidation. They all have been linked to the past work of Nikolai Tesla, and more recently Bernard Eastlund, both of whose studies with electromagnetic scalar waves and the methods to generate and focus such large quantites of energy have produced weapons of truly sci-fi proportion.

So whenever a disaster of the likes of the Haitian earthquake arrises, one would be foolish not to question the possibility of a potential scalar weapons strike. The epicenter of the Haitian earthquake was located near Port-au-Prince, the heaviest populated area of the country, and occured at such a shallow depth as to completely maximize the destructiveness of this 7.0 quake. Although not conclusive, this definately points in the direction of a premeditated scalar weapons strike. The question quite simply is, "who is to benefit?"

Much of the heaviest populated area of Haiti is now an uninhabitable wasteland - all that is left of a greater part of an already impoverished, desperate country. Possibly hundreds of thousands dead and conceivably millions made homeless. Focus on the millions made homeless.

Over the next several months President OBama is going to be pressed into accepting hundreds of thousands if not millions of Haitian refugees into this country. Haiti is a country with a number of AIDS cases far out of proportion with its population. How is this going to play out for OBama politically? The blatant truth here is that most of the white population in this country, over whom OBama holds only a very tenuous political grip, is not going to be receptive to the idea of a black president allowing such an enormous tide of impoverished black immigration into the US, and at a time of economic recession and high unemployment. The people who orchestrated this atrocity were keenly aware of this before they initiated it. That is the rationale...., the diabolical scheme here. This was a deliberate attempt to ultimately destroy OBama's political base.

I could be completely wrong... This may have very well been a natural disaster. But given the unhesitating use of these weapons on the world and even our own country, particularly by the Bush Administration...., and likely by other Republican administrations, one would have to wonder. More disturbingly, this calls into question who ultimately controls these weapons, as it appears they are controlled at this time by pathological elements outside of the elected Washington government. It might be time to seriously consider leaving the country...

Last edited by Fahrenheit 912 : 05-23-2011 at 08:14 PM.
Old 01-17-2010, 11:28 PM

Default Re: The Haitian Earthquake - possible use of scalar weaponry?

Does Haiti have oil?
Old 01-17-2010, 11:39 PM

Obviously, Haiti is an impoverished and sick nation and, admist this diaster, unable to keep law and order.

Therefore, US Marines have been DEPLOYED to Haiti in order to assist with the civil unrest.

We're not occupying; just humanitarian aid.

Thank goodness that scientists had previously warned of a quake to occur in Haiti because, certainly, there are so many steps one can take to prepare for this NATURAL disaster.

Last edited by BlueAngel : 01-17-2010 at 11:44 PM.
Old 01-18-2010, 12:13 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueAngel View Post
Obviously, Haiti is an impoverished and sick nation and, admist this diaster, unable to keep law and order.

Therefore, US Marines have been DEPLOYED to Haiti in order to assist with the civil unrest.

We're not occupying; just humanitarian aid.

Thank goodness that scientists had previously warned of a quake to occur in Haiti because, certainly, there are so many steps one can take to prepare for this NATURAL disaster.

Do you deny that the US has such weapons of mass destruction and has used them in the past???
Old 01-18-2010, 09:01 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fahrenheit 912 View Post
Do you deny that the US has such weapons of mass destruction and has used them in the past???
If you read between the lines of my comment, you'll recognize that my post was presented in such a way so as to leave both scenarios open for questioning.

Natural disaster vs. man made.

Even you said, you could be completely wrong!

There is plenty of information on the web and information presented on this forum that COULD lead one to believe that the US MILITARY and other countries are in possession of weapons of mass destruction that are capable of producing an earthquake, tsunami, etc., but I can neither deny or confirm this as a truth.
Old 01-18-2010, 09:30 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueAngel View Post
If you read between the lines of my comment, you'll recognize that my post was presented in such a way so as to leave both scenarios open for questioning.

Natural disaster vs. man made.

Even you said, you could be completely wrong!

There is plenty of information on the web and information presented on this forum that COULD lead one to believe that the US MILITARY and other countries are in possession of weapons of mass destruction that are capable of producing an earthquake, tsunami, etc., but I can neither deny or confirm this as a truth.

I said I could be wrong, but only in this instance. Thanks for acknowledging that these weapons may exist, but I am most certain that they do exist...
Old 01-18-2010, 09:32 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fahrenheit 912 View Post
I said I could be wrong, but only in this instance. Thanks for acknowledging that these weapons may exist, but I am most certain that they do exist...
Don't worry, Fahrenheit, we didn't think that you were implying you could be wrong in any other instance other than the topic of which you have addressed on this thread.

BTW, 200,000 dead and 1.5 million homeless, thus far.
Old 01-18-2010, 09:40 PM

WAS THE HAITIAN EARTHQUAKE CAUSED BY SUPER-SECRET SCALAR WEAPONRY ??

WAS THE HAITIAN EARTHQUAKE CAUSED BY SUPER-SECRET SCALAR WEAPONRY ??

Posted By: Patriotlad
Date: Friday, 15-Jan-2010 00:11:20 Posted by Billy M on November 10th of 2002:

ARE EARTHQUAKES BEING CAUSED BY SCALAR WEAPONS?

Having done a good deal of reading at scalar scientist Tom Bearden's website Cheniere.Org I cannot help but wondering if any of this earthquake and volcano activity is being cause by the new scalar electromagnetic superweapons called "Longitudinal Wave Interferometers," or "Tesla Howizters."

According to Bearden the covert development of these devices, in at least 10 countries, began decades ago, especially in Russia, whose scientists were more able than those in the West to think outside the box of conventional electromagnetic theory, a theory which is incomplete. Scalar electromagnetics restores certain equations which were thrown out along the way to "make things simpler," and announces the amazing fact that what we call the vacuum of space is actually an ocean of energy. The energy is there in incredible abundance once you know how to tap it. Energy which could change the world for good, and also energy which can be made into fantastic weapons. Weapons such as no warripr has ever dreamed of in his wildest imagination.

A longitudinal wave interferometer is easy to build. It's just two special antennae and a computer that connects them. The all-important software, the "know-how," is the only difficult thing. Where the two scalar beams cross each other is called the "interference zone," and in that zone a dazzling array of effects can be produced, so many that it boggles the mind.

And these longitudinal waves can go right through the earth! So that you have pure action-at-a-distance.

Two of the things that can by done by manipulation of the wave at the interference zone are making earthquakes at a distant spot, and making volcanos erupt.

"Here's how you initiate a very large earthquake with such weapons. Take a convenient fault zone of set of them. Focus the interferometry on the fault zone, in the "diverging" mode, and deposit EM energy there in the rocks on both sides, increasing (slowly) the stress in the rocks by the reverse piezoelectric effect (deposit excess energy, get crystal mechanical movements).

"Do it slowly, and the stress will build up to large pressures well-above a plate slip minimum energy required. At some point, the rocks yield and one or both sides slip and move rather sharply, giving a very large earthquake in that zone."

One of the meteorologists reporting on CNN described, yesterday, the Haitian earthquake as having been produced by precisely the kind of slippage which was described in this 2002 posting.

Thanks to Billy for this post from our archives.
Old 01-18-2010, 09:56 PM

Electromagnetic energy is silent and invisible.

In the hands of the MILITARY it is secret.

This is, therefore, the reason that I have on this forum referred to these weapons that our US MILITARY possesses as secret/silent and invisible weapons.

Whether used for harrassment purposes individually or to target groups; for weather modification and/or to create disasters, these weapons are secret/silent and invisible.

Excuse me for interjecting with my personal story again, but, as you all know, I was a victim of MKULTRA/Project Monarch.

I was used for many purposes, but one specific purpose was for the testing of EMF's and the effects these EMF's could cause on an individual.

Testing of "voice to skull" interception experimentation was also conducted.
Old 01-18-2010, 10:10 PM

Don't mean to take over your thread, Farenheit, but just some thoughts.

One must use deductive reasoning before we jump to conclusions.

IF, and that's a BIG "IF," the PTB created the earthquake in Haiti and the "cover-up" to this tragedy was the previous warning by scientists that Haiti could be hit by an earthquake, what would be the reason for this attack on Haiti?

Does Haiti possess a Natural Resource?

If this was a manufactured disaster for that reason, we may not know the answer to this question for a quite some time.

We'll have to see how it plays out.

Or, do they just want to diminish the world of "useless eaters" no matter where they reside for population control measures?

Haiti is not a threat to America.

Haiti does not receive aid from the US as far as I know.

They have always been an impoverished nation.

So, what would the ultimate goal be, IF this earthquake was manufactured?

I find it very ODD that Haiti was warned years ago by scientists that they might experience an earthquake.

What was the purpose in issuing a warning of a possible earthquake?

It's not like one can prepare.

So, was it to "cover their tracks?"

Has California ever been warned of an impending earthquake?

Anyone know of any other warnings that have been issued to any other country or state regarding the possibility of an impending earthquake?

Just some thoughts.

Last edited by BlueAngel : 01-18-2010 at 10:16 PM.