Go Back   Club Conspiracy Forums > General Conspiracy Discussion > New World Order > Resistance is not futile
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 10-14-2007, 10:47 AM

Default Actual Battle Plan To Defeat the NWO

Most of us know we don't have the luxury of time anymore. We have to start getting deadly serious about the fact that we are in a CLASS WAR and we're losing it. We're losing because we have absolutely no plans for fighting back that will cause enough damage to the NWO freight train fast enough. Our enemies have plans within plans and have been attacking us on every front for a very long time. All we have right now is an info war, a bunch of angry people running around pointing out the details of how we're being attacked and confronting the people attacking us with video cameras.

This is important for sure, but you cannot win a war just doing this. This is like standing on the battle field and pointing out "oh, look over there, that guy just got his head blown off. And those guys just got mowed over by a tank." While the info war is important for sure, we have an army that's already awake and chomping at the bit waiting for attack orders. We need to put some significant energy into organizing the army we already have and show them exactly how to attack in order to cause the most damage possible to the NWO freight train in the shortest amount of time. We have to form a consensus on a plan of attack and fast!

Thanks to the education we got from the televised Iraq war, we know the first thing you do in war is take out the enemy's command and control structures. In this country, the NWO's control of Congress and election process is their primary command and control structure. So the first order of business is to take back control of Congress, the only institution empowered to stop what they are doing. And what is our greatest weapon for accomplishing this? We only have one. Our votes. No matter what else we may do, the rubber hits the road at the polls. What happens there is the key.

The obvious problem with our most powerful weapon is the elections are rigged to render or votes harmless. So the task is to figure out how we can hijack the election and use it in a way nobody will expect. Right now we have no power in elections because we've been playing their game. All we have to do is simply make the upcoming election about something other than deciding which party wins. All we have to do is impose another more fundamental purpose on top of it, one that will deny those that control it any say over the outcome. We make the next election about IMPOSING OUR WILL ON ELECTIONS by uniting the power of our votes and casting them to Kick Out All Incumbents! We make the next election about proving we have more influence of who gets elected than powerful special interest lobbyists or the political parties they control.

We are not going to survive as a nation much longer unless we get this radical and revolutionary in our thinking. Until we establish that we are totally fed up with all the deceit and lying and wholesale treason by proving it at the polls in some massive way like I'm proposing, this war is lost.

All I ask is for everyone to consider all the possible things we could do. Then think of doing this. Imagine what it would feel like to wake up the day after the election and find that the entire House of Representatives is empty and 1/3 of the Senate! What else could be possibly do to send a more powerful message?! What else could we possibly do to prove we are deadly serious?! What else could we possibly do that would have more impact, in less time than this? It's totally doable. All that's required of anyone is to show up at the polls and DON'T VOTE FOR ANY INCUMBENT. Everyone can do this. Everyone can participate. All it will take is one afternoon at the polls to slam the breaks on the NWO freight train. If we did this, there would be no doubt whether or not our votes had any power.

Doing this revolutionary act would be like smashing the NWO right upside the head. They don't care about all our threats because they know most people will play their election game all over again. We have to refuse to play their game. This is the most direct, powerful, non-violent revolutionary thing we could do. And there's still enough time to organize it. We could even recruit all those people that never vote because this time, their vote would count for sure.

Please check out my plan at The Kick Them All Out Project. http://www.KickThemAllOut.com

The only way we can take back control of Congress is to prove that we have more influence over who gets elected than powerful special interest groups or the political parties they control. Once we have proven that we are capable of doing such a thing, the whole game will shift in our favor. This one decisive victory could turn the tide in this class war like nothing else we could possibly do. If we did this, suddenly all kinds of things that don't seem possible now will suddenly seem possible. For the American people to rise up and unite their most basic power over government like this would send a message around the world that in the United States of American, the NWO will not prevail!

Please check out the project summary and FAQs.
Full Project Summary
FAQs

After reading the plan, please write to me and let me know your thoughts. And if you feel the project has merit, help spread the word as fast as you can. We can unite the power of our votes and effect sweeping change NOW! There's nothing to stop us but us.

Old 10-14-2007, 03:37 PM

Default Re: Actual Battle Plan To Defeat the NWO

I don't think your plan will work, but, good luck, personally I think the vast magority of voters in this country are Brain-Washed into believing that everything is A-OK-in-the-USA.

Ron Paul is my choice, if he does'nt win then it's all over for the USA.

That mind-control video on your website was incredible, now I know how it all works, very clever of the PTB, not in a million years did I suspect that proper placement of "visual advertisments" on busy streets and billboards, can alter everyones thoughts.

TPTB have great knowledge of this, how many humans did they experiment on to acheive there goals????

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZyQjr1YL0zg

'Deren Brown', "The City of London" this can't be real, NWO spooks????

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cjRAcajFte0&mode=related&search=

You sure this is'nt the actual battle plan to deafeat humanity? :-? ther'es enough ZOMBIES walking around as it is! :-o
Old 10-14-2007, 05:17 PM

There is no perfect solution. Getting Ron Paul in would be an amazing thing, but if we just vote him in and leave the same den of thieves in the Congress, we're not doing him any favors. To focus the entire solution on the Presidency, while important, isn't very wise. Taking back control of Congress is just as important.

Yes, I agree, most people are still hypnotized. But they can snap out of it. I did. You did at some point. It's up to each of us to keep waking everyone we can up. Then my plan will work. All we have to do is keep waking people up. As this board clearly says . . . Resistance is not futile.

Brainwashing is not a hopeless condition. The spell can be broken. I've seen it happen over and over. Thousands of people are dropping the red pill every single day. It sure seems to me like it's happening faster and faster. I believe there are far more people awake now than any of us realize.

We have the power to fire all the s.o.b.s in Congress. We just have to muster the will to do it.
Old 10-14-2007, 05:27 PM

I don't know how old you are but, I've seen many things in my short ** years here on this earth, and one of them is unfortunately seeing THE AMERICAN PEOPLE continually be lied to and manipulated, Yes, there is HOPE, but the voting system, the candidates, the entire system has been turned upside down.

As for Congress, What would the Founding Fathers do?

Probably burn the damm Capital Down and start over, just my opinion.
Old 10-14-2007, 08:52 PM

I agree with the voting system being turned upside down. I'm proposing we turn it right-side-up again by taking back the process from those that have a strangle hold on it. I just don't get why so many people have such a hard time seeing we can do this. It's the most obvious, simple, direct thing we CAN do if we wanted to. I mean, just imagine, voting out all incumbents! You don't think that would be powerful? You don't think that would have a major impact at least slowing a major wrench in the NWO plans?

This IS what the founding fathers would do. They set up the system so we would have the power to Kick Them All Out if they were not doing the will of the people. They wouldn't burn down the capital. They would throw the bums out by voting them out. We don't have to get violent. In fact, that's what the NWO crowd would love so they could impose their eagerly awaited martial law on all of us cause we're so unruly.

Listen, I'm been around a long time. We have the power to fire every politician in Washington. It's really that simple. You can say people won't do it all day long, and nothing will change. OR we can convince enough people to do it and change everything virtually overnight. There's a whole lot of pissing and moaning going on but nobody has any solutions. This is the most powerful, immediate thing we can do.
Old 10-15-2007, 12:27 PM

And you know, part of the lies and manipulation we are all subjected to is the notion that voting out all the bums won't work. It's one of the biggest lies of all and sadly, too many of us still believe it. We have the power to vote them all out. We just have to stop telling ourselves it won't work and just friggin do it!
Old 10-15-2007, 04:55 PM

Sounds like a SOUND idea.

Now, is it possible for you to employ mainstream media to get the word out?

Congress was not established to provide senate seats for life.

Representatives and senators alike should serve almost like one would on jury duty.

Do your time and then leave.

In this way, it is a Congress for the people, by the people and of the people.
Old 10-15-2007, 06:15 PM

I have no idea why some people believe that replacing the President with someone whom they believe is going to save us, will save us, when the same "den of thieves" will be in place.

Congress is as much to blame for the current state of our nation/world just the same as those who hold positions of power within government, military, banking, etc.

I digress bringing this up again, but I shall.

Project Monarch is a control mechanism wherein children incarcerated in MKULTRA or any other mind control program are used to sexually blackmail politicians whether they are in those positions at the time or will be in the future.

In this respect, they are guaranteed senate seats for life, rising to Presidency in order to do the bidding for the Powers that Be.

In some sense, they are the Powers that Be, as well.
Old 10-15-2007, 07:07 PM

Quote:
Solutionary wrote:
And you know, part of the lies and manipulation we are all subjected to is the notion that voting out all the bums won't work. It's one of the biggest lies of all and sadly, too many of us still believe it. We have the power to vote them all out. We just have to stop telling ourselves it won't work and just friggin do it!

Yes, we have that power, let me tell you how many times we the people have ("been there, done that.") USED THAT POWER...

1. How about back when Ross Perot was running, after Bush Senior wrecked the country.

2, How about in 96, or 98, when the Dems were tosed out for corruption.

3. How about in 2000 or 2002 when the Repubs swept both houses due to voter "dissatisfaction"

4. How about last year when the DEMS swept the REPUBS out for incompetence and corruption.

So, as you see the main problem is the system has been utterly corrupted so as to have no-fix. Nearly EVERY candidate that is put in power is either silenced, brought out, corrupted, blackmailed, or worse KILLED.

We live in a CORRUPT system beyond repair, thus I say only a Revolution of the ugliest kind can clean government up. But R.Paul can do much to at least erase all the shenanigans Congress passed the last 50 years or so. If they don't kill him first.
Old 10-15-2007, 08:04 PM

The people have never used their power to vote out all the lifers in Congress.