Go Back   Club Conspiracy Forums > Current events > Latest News
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 01-18-2010, 10:59 PM

Default So, About the H1N1 Virus.

Did it not pan out to be the PANDEMIC THEY warned us that it might be because vaccinations were administered or was the fear instilled so that the vaccinations would be accepted by the population?

Or, is it still too early to know as the flu season is not yet over.

Old 01-19-2010, 09:25 AM

Default Re: So, About the H1N1 Virus.

I believe it was a trial run. TPTB have much worse in store for us than a plain old flu. Stay away fro vaccinations if you can, the more you get the more your immune system is being attacked. I believe the pandemic will come in stages, the vaccines will change to destroy more of our immunity with each jab.
Old 01-19-2010, 12:56 PM

Some of the [kids] shots weren't strong enough. I presume the Pharma corp can write off the net loss.

Newsvine - Kids' Swine flu shots recalled; not strong enough
Old 04-14-2010, 11:44 PM

Did the vaccinations quell the pandemic or was the fear of a pandemic perpetrated so people would line up for THIS newly developed vaccine?

Just curious.

How many of our congress people received the vaccine?
Old 04-15-2010, 12:32 AM

Excerpt:

"The shots, made by Sanofi Pasteur, were distributed across the country last month and most have already been used, according to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention. The 800,000 pre-filled syringes that were recalled are for young children, ages 6 months to nearly 3 years."

---------------------------------------------------------------

So, children 6 months to three years of age received the H1N1 vaccination?

How many?

Huh?

Is it me?

I thought they said that the H1N1 flu was more likely to affect those who were in their 20's and people who presented with underlying health conditions??

Yep.

That's what they said.

Nope.

It ain't me.

It's them.
Old 04-15-2010, 01:59 AM
Hyper M0derator

In reply to your original post Blueangel, the pandemic never really got a foothold. I am not totally sure who 'they' are to which you refer, but in the UK as per usual the media went apepoop over this and said we were all gonna die...now if you so happened to be an idiot, of which I personally know many, then I suppose you went along with this.

Or if like myself you thought you'd stay clear of mass media hype because as per usual, it is grossly exaggerated . Instead relying on my own brain to read up on the topic and were possible consult the more upstanding newspapers and to read lots to get a more rounded picture.

At which point I came to common sense conclusion that this would be no worse than a typical common flu that kills off so many tens of thousands a year in the UK, and guess what, I was right.
Old 04-15-2010, 10:48 AM

When you say that you don't know who the "THEY" are that I refer to in my last post, are you referencing my comment wherein I say that "it ain't me; it's them?"

In this respect, I am referring to the fact that the CDC informed us that those who would be most afffected by the Swine Flu would be people who were in their 20's and those who have underlying health conditions, but the vaccinations were also given to infants; three year olds, elementary school children, etc.

So, I'm saying "it ain't me who isn't understanding what they say.

I'm saying, "it's THEM," the CDC and all other health organizations; politicians, etc., because of the misinformtion they spread in order to cause mass fear so the people will follow their suggestions without thinking for themselves.

Just curious.

How may congress people received the H1N1 vaccination?
Old 04-15-2010, 11:17 AM
Hyper M0derator

I not sure who the CDC are but again here in the UK, the mass media told the truth in places, it was a matter of using intellect to simply consider the facts themselves, rather than listen to assumptions, speculations or extrapolations.

If people were stupid enough get a vaccine based purely on mass media hype then more fool them!
Old 04-15-2010, 04:23 PM

The CDC is the Center for Disease Control.
Old 04-20-2010, 12:03 AM
Death

The "pandemic" seems to be a joke.

You hardly hear about it anymore kinda like Sars or Bird Flue.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.