Go Back   Club Conspiracy Forums > General Conspiracy Discussion > Opinions
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 03-28-2010, 10:02 AM
Sleuth

Default Re: What DO You Think Of Religions?

Christianity isn't a religion but it's mistaken cause by Roman Catholic to be a religion!!! It's a belief that resent all other occultic religions.

Old 04-12-2010, 10:02 PM
Banned

i think religion is wrong for the simple fact that its a selection of believes cousing seperation of mankind, disagreements and many more but its all a part of the goverments plan most things in our modern world has a reason for being here and its not for the good and specialy not for us we are just ants fathering food for the queen until we die i dnt know why we have goverment when they are all the same people or chosen because of another plan (obama) because they are trustworthy and taded there sole for it no goverment has faith or believes in a god coz they simply believe they are our gods kcuf them i they do not care about us and for them low piggy police that think they got power kcuf u 2 coz ur just another doggy slave 2 that has to fetch u little pet to tell u the truth were all dekcuf just keep faith in god kcuf money ill rather go heaven
Old 04-13-2010, 06:45 PM

still... the word religion is from man...man made label for a faith. when god saves all who believe in him and his words even those who dont even know there is a god. not talking about those who deny there is a god. it says this in allmost all bibles the king james the latin volgate which is the origional catholic bible all faiths.. though religion as the tag for a faith meens many faiths. where most of them believe allmost the same thing in its own wording. so we have to look at religion in this way to to know that you dont have to be a catholic to be saved. this is where vatican 2 comes in that is trying to bring all the churches back together as one. befor the churches seperated.
so the word religion has nuthing to do with a persons faith. it is only a label to what those believe.
Old 04-18-2010, 09:37 PM

Most religions only represents boats without paddles (some have paddles) in an hostile ocean (representing our environment and its threats (perceived as environmental fears)), and have only one purpose, which is to keep us, Humans, afloat while blind to light (opening the eyes of consciousness can be scary in such hostile waters). So religions have preserved Humanity from fears of their environment (when they couldn't understand them), and now it is shifting...

It is NOW time to learn to see the light (so to see the shore line), and learn how to swim so to reach the beach of suns, where human destiny is awaiting to be embraced! As EVERY humans is a co-creator of this Universe and needs to fulfill its creative potentials!

So as co-creators of the Universe, human beings must use their power of consciousness over matter! The more conscious a human being is, the more energy he has to change his life for the better, and increase Humanity's will to survive and change!
Consciousness of our inner and outer fears, plays a great role in defining our level of consciousness and our acceptance of changes in our lives.
It is called: Mind over Matter!!

So in the end, Religions are to become a thing of the past to let Humanity find its true place in the Universe!
I see this, because Humanity is the only specie on Earth with an unlimited creative potential that has only in equal its destructive potential, which let us, be capable of destroying our OWN planet! In contrast, a beaver, would be capable to create a dam, but won't EVER be capable to built an Hoover Dam producing electricity! It is so, because animal life has a limited creative powers, since they belong to Earth! While Humanity can be said to have a mother, called Earth and a father called the Universe which is unlimited in powers, as much as we are unlimited in creativity! This means that we do belong to the Universe, and are to become its co-creator alongside it!
Religions were there only to make us survive mother Earth hostiles environments, but now we must fly off this planet surface once and for all and find out true place!
Old 04-19-2010, 08:58 AM

The word "potential" should be erased.
Old 04-19-2010, 01:10 PM

First of all i want to apoligize for any spelling or grammar mistakes in my posts. English is not my first language but i'll do my best.

Religion is in my opinion a good thing. It keeps people on the right path and tries to help people avoid things that will harm them.

What annoys me is that i see alot of website's with a goal to "prove" that god does not exist. The point that they are missing is that religion does not have to be based entirely on god. If everyone in this world would follow one of the three worldwide religions for example. But not believe in god. They would follow the rules that are not so much related to god in this example : Not drinking, Not smoking, Give money to the poor on a regular basis and respect fellow man. The world would be a better place wouldn't it?

Even if you would add believing in god to the example above it would still be OK.

They also claim that religions only lead to things like terrorism. But anything in this world can give a crazy person an excuse to do crazy things. I assume they would agree with me that a religious based terrorist is crazy. But dont you call people crazy when they differ so much from the main stream society. The fact that they DIFFER so much from the main stream is already a reason not to blame the entire group for the actions of one.
in 1979 a 16 year old girl started shooting at a elementary school killing 2 people and injuring alot more. She said she did this because she hated mondays. Is this a reason to add mondays to the week-end? No! Why? because only a few people in the world are crazy enough to shoot up a school for it.

But ok i will still look into their point. so i will add that there would be alot more terrorists if the example above would be realized.
So the number of victims by terrorist attacks would of course rise. But think of all the victims of drunk driving all the victims of drugs.
they would all be lowered so much that in the end more people will survive.
I am not saying that the terrorist attacks wouldnt matter, but crazy people will always be there. religion or not.

I apoligize for the length of my post only i have had these theories in my mind for a while now with not alot of people of my age to share them with.
Please correct me where i am wrong. i would love to hear other people's opinions.

Last edited by Moet : 04-19-2010 at 01:12 PM.
Old 04-19-2010, 02:47 PM

The best historical thing religion ever did for a poor man was give him a job which his son, or nephew could inherit, building cathedrals. But since most of those men became masons and templars (?) perhaps it was more historical than the birth announcement of that religion. just a thought.

Last edited by jane doe : 04-19-2010 at 02:50 PM.
Old 04-19-2010, 03:05 PM
Death

Religion = Joke

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Old 04-19-2010, 04:55 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jane doe View Post
The best historical thing religion ever did for a poor man was give him a job which his son, or nephew could inherit, building cathedrals. But since most of those men became masons and templars (?) perhaps it was more historical than the birth announcement of that religion. just a thought.
Do you really think that most of the men who built cathedrals became masons and templars?
Old 04-19-2010, 11:59 PM
Death

Religion just causes problems.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.