Go Back   Club Conspiracy Forums > General Conspiracy Discussion > General Conspiracy Discussion
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 02-01-2005, 03:31 AM

Default Let me see you facing this!

We are enthralled in speculating on conspiracies like in an endless computer game. We live for it; we are “conspiracy freaks.”
What do we lose and what do we win?

I don’t know how many of you are Christians, but for all of you I “reveal” this essential piece of information: this world shall come to its end and it shall be done by conspiracy. We couldn’t ever find out all details and even if we would, it wouldn’t help a bit. How does it help what we already know about it? Does it help at least us somehow?

We are actually doing what almost all people around are doing, including the “non-initiated” in conspiracies: nothing. We cannot see the wood for the trees; we are losing our time – and maybe even our souls, in the process. It is an endless race; we are running in circles. The prince of this world, who is the mastermind behind this millenary plan, is rubbing his (its?) hands (paws?), seeing us fools how eagerly we hunt each bit of news that no one else but himself has thrown us.

I think we are the first dupes - we that fancy ourselves more “aware” than the others.

What do you think? Can you think anymore?

If you can make just a little stop in your pursuit for the wind, I might also have the solution.

Old 02-01-2005, 04:12 AM

Default Re: Let me see you facing this!

The more people know about what is behind the screen, the more it will be difficult for the politicians to follow the NWO agenda.

For instance, today in America some thousand people know about the reality of the FED: money created from nothing by a few kabbalist banksters in order to feed an evergrowing State, enterprises and personal indebtness which in turn is enslaving the whole society. When millions will know, no politician could any more do as if the issue didn`t even exist. Web sites like this allow to spread the information which is occulted by the controlled media.

Moreover, being informed about the social manipulations we are submitted to, allows avoiding to get brainwashed. This is important since the more people would resist to the NWO brainwashing (read Henry Makow articles for the details), the more difficult will be the realisation of the NWO`s agenda. Also, staying lucid instead of becoming "programmed" by the NWO mediatised propaganda allows to be stronger in mind, to resist more easily the desperation caused by the loss of all moral values, could they be "religious" or simply "humanist".
Old 02-01-2005, 05:08 AM

Peace Vlad,

and congratulations, you are the second one on this forum to say the truth.

How profound:
"The prince of this world, who is the mastermind behind this millenary plan, is rubbing his (its?) hands (paws?), seeing us fools how eagerly we hunt each bit of news that no one else but himself has thrown us."

How many times i said it, wake up people you are worshipping the beast, but nobody wants to listen!

After hundreds of hours surfing and thousands of articles written about the NWO, could anybody tell me who is exactly the NWO?

"god is whatever occupies our minds most of the time" Rashad Khalifa

[3:175] "It is the devil's system to instill fear into his subjects. Do not fear them and fear Me instead, if you are believers." God

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

[3:19] The only religion approved by GOD is \"Submission.\"...
Old 02-01-2005, 05:23 AM

The world is filled with fools according to this

old saying:

"The fear of God is the beginning of wisdom"

(Prov. 1:7)
Old 02-01-2005, 05:35 AM

Thank you very much for your quick answer, John The Hun. I used to think like you for years. If someone would have come to me in those days with a perspective like mine now, I would surely have given him the same answer you give me now.

All that you have written is true, but I’ve come to discover there is a bigger truth behind it, that reduces it to zero, in a way.

I don’t say that we should give up being informed and let ourselves be brainwashed. I say we have forgotten something on the way, if we’ve ever known it. And this something proves to be crucial. After you get to know it, things look mighty different; it’s a “paradigm shift.” And you can really make a difference, whether you continue to inform people or not. It is like a foundation: if you don’t make it strong, all you ever build on it will crumble and you will have to build it again, like in the myth of Sisyphus.

I also happen to know something about conspiracies, too; I may not be such an expert as you, but I am not a “rookie” either. I even corresponded with Mr. Makow sometimes.

I’m sorry if I sound haughty or something, but I’m just trying to provoke you into deeper thinking.

For Ahmad and Nomad: peace be with you too, brothers!

Nice tries, though. Someone else, please?
Old 02-01-2005, 07:01 AM

8-) Every individual that posts on this site is here for different reasons.Some are here to share knowledge and learn from others.While others are simply here for the toasmaster or soapbox syndrome while still others are simply troublemakers or sophists out for an argument.

While i believe we could well do without this last group.Henry Makow simply does not have a moderation system for posts on this site!.
I believe he should but hey its not my forum and no one seems to have senior status as mods either. On some forums i have been to posts are not even displayed for 24 hours until they are approved by moderation. Compare that to this forum!. 8-)
Old 02-01-2005, 07:32 AM

Well said Ozzie

This forum is quite open, especially in contrast to most.
Old 02-01-2005, 03:25 PM

Vlad

actually,there is nothing to be done to oppose "that which will be". the world government will happen and "the mark" for buying and selling will happen .it has been foretold .i don't know yet the advantage of knowing beforehand. it may be that it would be better,at least for now, to be clueless about global conspiracies. there may come a time soon that it will prove to be good to know what is happening. time will tell.
having a christian perspective seems to have it's positive and negative sides. your thoughts?
Old 02-01-2005, 03:29 PM

there are times when a bottle of fine kentucky bourbon is the perfect companion ...
Old 02-01-2005, 05:43 PM

Quote:
marypopinz wrote:
Well said Ozzie

This forum is quite open, especially in contrast to most.
Not quite. This forum is open to attack anyone who think differently or realistic. :-?