Go Back   Club Conspiracy Forums > General Conspiracy Discussion > General Conspiracy Discussion
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 02-01-2005, 11:50 PM

Default Re: Let me see you facing this!

So you say, Ozzie, that anyone with a different perspective should be banned from a serious forum and still fancy yourself as capable of understanding a conspiracy?

I've thought I'd find someone to discuss with.

Someone said something about a nice bottle of I- don't-know-what to forget the problems; well, I'm afraid this is exactly what you do here on this forum.

Forget about it.

Have a nice life! With people like you, the world will be surely saved from anything but a conspiracy.

Old 02-02-2005, 12:05 AM

Default Re: Let me see you facing this!

vlad

so nice of you to respond thoughtfully to my post.

you said:

" Someone said something about a nice bottle of I- don't-know-what to forget the problems; well, I'm afraid this is exactly what you do here on this forum.

Forget about it.

Have a nice life! With people like you, the world will be surely saved from anything but a conspiracy."

a little judgemental ,wouldn't you say?

maybe,since you have the "solution", we are not worthy of your presence here on this forum.
Old 02-02-2005, 01:02 AM

Default Spiritual Resistance

Vlad,

I've said it before and I say it again: the point of informing people to wake up and try to realise there is a conspiracy is to make them ultimately realise you can't do anything about stopping it, WITHOUT TURNING TO THEMSELVES. It makes you free in that once you realise you've been putting your energy in the wrong place you can start using it to focus on our eternal souls, which is THE RIGHT place to put one's energy.

The Truth sets you free, not by knowing what to do about trying to steer the earth away from catastrophe, (it's inevitable, it's been fortold) or punishing the guilty party, but by realising the fact of a conspiracy, realising MATERIAL resistance IS futile but SPRIRTUAL resistance is VERY EFFECTIVE, leading by example and ultimately tuning out the noice of media; turn OFF the TV, turn OFF the computer, turn OFF the stereo, turn OFF the radio even, and go out into the sunshine or rain and realise there is a God.

Personally, I come to this forum to try to get people to think in this direction. Sooner or later, I will quit writing here, as I hope everyone else here will, and focus their minds and efforts on the Absolutely Essential. I only write here because I'm not yet saturated with trying to formulate my thinking for myself, trying to bring it more into focus. Someday I'll have nothing more to say and that will be the day I quit writing.

In the meantime I keep posting information I think is vital and maybe not easy to get hold of.

I invite you, Vlad, and everyone else to the INTEGRAL TRADITION and SOLIPSISM threads in the "Share The Knowledge" forum. Maybe it's not enough "conspiracy" for some people but I absolutely think the answer for what we can do is there...

Truth, Beauty, Love
Old 02-02-2005, 03:17 PM

Default Re: Spiritual Resistance

Hey..I have a conspiracy What if there is no God, and all these thick black books are nothing but lies?
Old 02-02-2005, 03:20 PM

That would be one hell of a conspiracy - the mother of all!

Mary XXX
Old 02-02-2005, 11:41 PM

Draken, you put the finger on it. I wouldn't expected less from a Carpathian Hyperborean! You are the kind of a person I'm searching for. It would be nice to get together in a kind of an online club (by the way, how do I get on that "solipsistic" forum?), but we have to try to make others see the Light, too.

A quarrel is the last thing we need, here on this forum or anywhere else.

As for the "bottle-person", I beg your pardon and I assure you that sooner or later I will leave this forum, like Draken.

There seems to be a "party" of agnostic "theorists of conspiracy." I don't want to shove any god down their neck. It just seems to me they haven't use their brains to their full capacity, because believing in something greater than this material world is a question of intelligence.

If they "go for" conspiracies, they must be some intelligence left in them, too. Maybe they are not a lost cause.

I'm trying to "tease" them into thinking, that's all.

God bless you all!
Old 02-03-2005, 02:42 AM

Default »I speak unto them whose eyes are covered but with little dust.«

Thanks for the kind words, Vlad. :-)

I definately don't think they are a lost cause! "Going for conspracies" is a stage one has to go through it seems, before getting where I feel I am now: I've reached the point where it's unnessecary for me to read another political scandal, another coverup, another banking fraud. My mind is saturated with too much info. I need to revert to default, empty my brain and heart of conspracies and fill it up with The Supreme.

Quote:
There seems to be a "party" of agnostic "theorists of conspiracy." I don't want to shove any god down their neck. It just seems to me they haven't use their brains to their full capacity, because believing in something greater than this material world is a question of intelligence.

If they "go for" conspiracies, they must be some intelligence left in them, too. Maybe they are not a lost cause.

I'm trying to "tease" them into thinking, that's all.
This first aphorism from ANDRÁS LÁSZLÓ'S "SOLUM IPSUM Metaphysical aphorisms" says it all:

1. Just as the Buddha said: »I speak unto them whose eyes are covered but with little dust.« Covered but only a little. That is to say, he does not speak unto them whose eyes are totally covered with dust, and not unto them whose eyes are not covered at all.

To go to the links I suggested go to the "Share The Knowledge" forum and you'll find the two threads I was talking about. Alternatively follow these links and read for yourself... ;-)

- András László and metaphysical traditionality by Ferenc Buji

- SOLUM IPSUM Metaphysical Aphorisms
http://www.tradicio.org/english/andraslaszloenglish.htm

INTEGRAL TRADITION
Revolt against the modern world
CONSERVATIVE REVOLUTION
http://www.geocities.com/integral_tradition/
Old 02-03-2005, 03:44 AM

Default Re: »I speak unto them whose eyes are covered but with little dust.«

Hello, there!

I think I've reached a farther point than you, Draken. I'd been through all your gnostic traditions; I'd even visited that site of yours more than once (one can find there a lot of interesting materials, indeed); only to finally find out how simple and beautiful is the Truth!
I would like to share It with all or at least to tell them What they miss!

I hope you won't get mad at me if I tell you that I am so fed up with sectarian readings as you are with "conspiracy news".

Here, check this link out if you want to know what I mean:

http://users.sisqtel.net/williams/orthodoxworldview.html

God bless you!
Old 02-03-2005, 05:01 AM

Default Re: »I speak unto them whose eyes are covered but with little dust.«

Yeah, I suppose trying to tell people about "The Truth" is also a stage in a person's development. I think ultimately both you and I might've realised certain things and hopefully gotten beyond them but our Egos still want to "bless" everyone with what we percieve as "The Truth"!

There are quite a few roads to the Truth, God has created as many ways to the Truth as there are humans on earth:

"The ways to God are as many as the breaths of human beings."

I think everyone will sooner or later come to the point in their life span when they realise they have to take a stand on this issue:

“The hyperrealistic world that was substantiated with pure and sheer action was replaced with a subreal and confused world of emotions, imaginations, hopes, and fears…”

"The gods were not independent of men, but were at most symbols or numena. Ideally, the highest caste was both regal and sacral. They controlled the numena. The high gods of ancient Egypt were threatened with destruction, if they failed to do what the priests asked of them. It was degeneration that made the gods into anthropomorphic beings, who might love men and whom men might love in return. The primordial magical system was devoid of morality. Even when the soul was purged, the rite was more in the nature of a medical procedure than of Christian repentance.

Natural man consists of an ego, a demon and a shadow. The demon, sometimes called the “double,” is the foundation of most people. It is what we share with our ancestral stock. The ego is ephemeral. The personalities of ordinary people dissolve after death, leaving the shadow, which fades away in due course. The demon returns to the ancestral source, in effect being eaten by the infernal powers. Then it suffers impersonal reincarnation as the foundation of new human beings of the same lineage. Often in traditional societies, the aristocratic cult seeks liberation from the ancestral totems, but the popular cult simply facilitates the desire of the chthonic forces to incarnate in human beings.

There are two paths after death. One is the path of the god, the solar path, which leads to the dwelling of the immortals. The other is the path of the ancestors, the lunar path, which leads to dissolution and Niflheim, the house of the chthonic deities. Failing the trial in the afterlife brings the second death. However, initiates do have the possibility of turning their demon into an immortal “body of light.” Their souls are united with Brahma." (Julius Evola)

I haven't read your suggested text yet, I just wanted to answer your post. I'll read it now. ;-)

Truth, Beauty, Love
Old 02-03-2005, 11:52 AM

Default How to know the Truth

Jesus said: I am the way, the truth and the life. I still stick to it. There is a point where natural revelation (what you get by observing nature) is just not enough. You need God`s revelation to understand man`s predicament, origin, objective, etc (methaphysics). This came to be in Jesus and is fairly easy to understand, so even a child can get it.

Gnosticism is the contrary, it says it takes lots of effort (as very wise men) to know the truth. It really appeals to the pride of men.

Another big mistake gnostics make is to think that truth is inside of us. It is not, it doesn't depend on us to exist. Much like the sun will keep on shinning even if you cover your eyes.

Cheers