Go Back   Club Conspiracy Forums > General Conspiracy Discussion > Opinions
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 08-28-2005, 02:33 PM

Default Influenza

I'm sure any influenza outbreak can be serious, especially those with compromised immune systems. The 'flu has already been an annual pandemic hitting the elderly quite regularly. Flu shots don't seem to work, and why should they?

It's been determined that a salt water nasal spray kills the influenza virus on contact, something to have handy I would guess. Regular hand washing probably would probably be the silver bullet against it's spread also.

About the following story that Dr. Makow brought to our attention, I would suspect that no, the elite is not really stocking up on special pills. My argument is not that they couldn't be, but that they want you to be pro-vaccination. In other words stupid.

--

The Sunday Times - Britain

August 28, 2005

Britain's elite get pills to survive bird flu
Sarah-Kate Templeton and Jonathan Calvert

MEMBERS of Britain’s elite have been selected as priority cases to receive scarce pills and vaccinations at the taxpayers’ expense if the country is hit by a deadly bird flu outbreak.

etc

Old 08-28-2005, 07:48 PM

Default Re: Influenza

This is a thread that deserves attention.

As a former R.N i used to work in Emergency Departments and ICU's dealing with Flu outbreaks.

The flu already kills MILLIONS every year. Mostly the elderly and those already sick.

THIS is right on a VERY simple points...hand washing.

I cannot tell you how important this simple act is. Basic hygeine is a POWERFUL defence against ANY bug.

I wash my hands ten times a day. Especially after catching public transport. Before I eat or handle food. It is basic but it works.

China suffers most in these outbreaks because they live like pigs in close proximity to animals. The Chinese are renowned for their lack of personal hygeine.

Japan on the other hand suffered minimally from the last outbreak...in fact i believe they did'nt have a single case. They are notoriously clean.

How is it for 7 years, despite being immersed in a vast population of sick people at work, i got the flu once? While every one of my co-workers dropped around me? I supplement heavily with cheap Vitamin C and other cheap products. C works.

It's 7 years since my last bout of flu and I just recently fought one off. My friends have ALL dropped like flies. MAny had taken that useless Flu Vaccine...STAY AWAY FROM IT! It's poisen.

This Bird Flu "pill" stuff is a COMPLETE FRAUD. An absoloute fraud. Preparing the ground for the imminent release of the super bug no doubt and I dont mean Herbie.

Before a Suitcase Nuke their will be avian bird flu. It will knock off mostly the sick and elderly and those with poor social conditions and keep us all cowed and looking to the state for protection.

With the resulting economic unrest a whole host of other benefits will flow to the Elite.
Old 08-28-2005, 09:08 PM

Quote:
The other two books he reportedly brought with him to Crawford are "Alexander II: The Last Great Tsar" by Edvard Radzinsky and "The Great Influenza: The Epic Story of the Deadliest Plague in History" by John M. Barry.
http://www.qctimes.net/articles/200...0d150102869.txt

Quote:
Scientists at the Armed Forces Institute of Pathology and at Mount Sinai led some of the expeditions to dig up the 1918 victims and genetically reconstitute the virus.
http://seattlepi.nwsource.com/health/191418_flu18.html

honestly, i doubt this bastard even reads books.....
Old 08-28-2005, 10:08 PM

I doubt it too.

I'm sure Dick Cheyney does though.
Old 08-29-2005, 02:57 AM

:-)
http://www.brojon.org/frontpage/murdermedicine1.html
Old 08-29-2005, 12:05 PM

What about salt water nasal spray, TB?

"Doubt this bastard even reads books."

He doesn't read his briefings. Doesn't read the paper.

But, is reading a book on the most deadliest influenza.

Haven't we been through two flu seasons with this idiot where vaccinations were scarce??
Old 08-29-2005, 02:09 PM

Quote:

Haven't we been through two flu seasons with this idiot where vaccinations were scarc
Give him time. Eventually he'll figure out to start a viral epidemic...maybe if there are enough pictures in the book.

Old 08-29-2005, 02:18 PM

That was funny! Having enough pictures in the book, that's fucking outstanding! :-P
:roll:
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
int: :evil: :-...
Old 08-29-2005, 05:57 PM

Quote:
freeman wrote:
Quote:

Haven't we been through two flu seasons with this idiot where vaccinations were scarc
Give him time. Eventually he'll figure out to start a viral epidemic...maybe if there are enough pictures in the book.

!!LOL!! I've seen this picture before.

The young girl is reading to the IDIOT and he's not following in his copy, obviously, because it's upside down, (you know, up is down and down is up and he's taken this literally). He's a babbling idiot who needs to go back to Tinker for some fine tuning. His brain is completely scrambled. When THEY made him, they broke the mold. An experiment gone WRONG!! He is the ultimate "mind control" poster boy!!

He doesn't read. He's stated this. His mother has made comments about it as well as his wife.

Looks like she's reading him a bedtime story. One he's hearing about America for the first time.

She asked him to read to her, but he opted out.

How ironic! It's titled, "America" and he's holding it upside down just the same as he is doing to our country.

This wasn't on 911, was it?