Go Back   Club Conspiracy Forums > General Conspiracy Discussion > Opinions
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 03-01-2010, 03:42 PM

Default swine flue mutating back ALERT

i checked on the net and surfed the net with my syomptions and found every page tell the same from other people.. a bloated uper stomic with uper back pain. like the uper stomic and ribs are being filld with air. it started 3 days ago with a headace and a mild flue. if you go to the firld like google or bing search and type in ----upper back pain and upper stomic bloating-----
and search the net with that you will see everyone has it. no kiding.. and because everyone has it i connect it with the swine flue in mutating period..
in other words the swine flue laid dormat in a lot of us till it started to mutate.. i am going to the doctor because i had it now for 4 days. how many has had this within the last 5 days

Old 03-02-2010, 12:49 AM

Default Re: swine flue mutating back ALERT

Quote:
Originally Posted by kerry View Post
i checked on the net and surfed the net with my syomptions and found every page tell the same from other people.. a bloated uper stomic with uper back pain. like the uper stomic and ribs are being filld with air. it started 3 days ago with a headace and a mild flue. if you go to the firld like google or bing search and type in ----upper back pain and upper stomic bloating-----
and search the net with that you will see everyone has it. no kiding.. and because everyone has it i connect it with the swine flue in mutating period..
in other words the swine flue laid dormat in a lot of us till it started to mutate.. i am going to the doctor because i had it now for 4 days. how many has had this within the last 5 days
If true...how serious can it get? Any death reported?
Old 03-02-2010, 11:26 AM

Default Re: swine flue mutating back ALERT

i am not saying it is the swine flue.. i only suspect its some kind of after efect from it based on my finding lots of people on the net and in forums i checked out seem to complain about there stomic and back..
and its maybe nuthing