Go Back   Club Conspiracy Forums > Current events > Latest News
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 03-06-2010, 12:33 AM

Default Re: 8.8 Chilean Earthquake - all out scalar warfare?

Obviously, 912, is bi-polar and, and apparently he is too busy searching the web for access to medications that might help him in this regard and, thus, the reason he is unable to answer the question that I have posed.

Last edited by BlueAngel : 03-06-2010 at 12:37 AM.
Old 03-06-2010, 12:45 AM

Obviously, you having nothing, 912.

Zip, zero, zilch and the reason you try to deflect by calling me a half-wit and bi-polar.

Very elementary, to say the least.

That's all you've got?

Name calling.

As if that distracts from your statement that Obama took out two HAARP facilites.

One in Chile and one in Tawian.

And, you know this because???
Old 03-10-2010, 02:25 AM

Earthquake in eastern Turkey kills at least 51 - Yahoo! News

Earthquake in eastern Turkey kills at least 51

Reuters –

A woman stands on the ruins of a destroyed house in Okcular Village, in Elazig province March 8, 2010. …

By Ferit Demir Ferit Demir – Tue Mar 9, 7:26 am ET

KOVANCILAR, Turkey (Reuters) – A strong earthquake killed at least 51 villagers in a remote part of eastern Turkey before dawn on Monday, officials said, and aftershocks continued for hours while rescuers searched for trapped survivors.

People were sleeping in their mud-brick houses when the 6.0-magnitude quake struck at 4:32 am local time (0232 GMT) in a sparsely-populated area of high steppe in Eastern Anatolia.

"There was a lot of fear and panic among the people. It lasted about a minute," Nursel Sengezer, a Dogan News Agency correspondent in Elazig province, told broadcaster CNN Turk.

"We felt it very strongly and everyone tried to get out onto the street."

Turkey is criss-crossed with faultlines and frequently suffers earthquakes. A large earthquake measuring 7.4 killed about 18,000 people in August 1999.

On Monday, families huddled in the open around fires lit to keep them warm, as the ground shook with more than 40 aftershocks, the largest of which had a magnitude of 5.5.

The quake toppled the minarets of three mosques in stricken villages in the Basyurt region of Elazig, according to provincial governor Muammer Erol.

Television images from the area showed women crying and embracing amid the ruins of their one-storey houses, and cars and ambulances ferrying injured to a hospital in the nearby town of Kovancilar.

"I ask my citizens in the region not to go into damaged houses because earthquakes and aftershocks are continuing," Prime Minister Tayyip Erdogan told a meeting of his AK Party.

MUD-BRICK HOUSES

Erdogan lamented the loss of life due to the vulnerability of the traditional mud-brick village homes, and pledged to rebuild houses using stronger materials.

Paramilitary and police directed operations on the outskirts of affected villages, where crowds had gathered, and a Red Crescent team had reached the area and set up a crisis center.

Health Minister Recep Akdag, who had traveled to Elazig along with Deputy Prime Minister Cemil Cicek, put the death toll at 51, revising the figure from 57 given earlier by officials.

There were no reports of any damage to the strategic hydroelectric Keban Dam, further west in Elazig. The Keban Dam was the first and most upstream dam built by Turkey on the Euphrates River as part of the Southeast Anatolia Project. (Additional reporting by Daren Butler; Editing by Ralph Boulton)

Last edited by BlueAngel : 03-10-2010 at 02:31 AM.
Old 03-10-2010, 02:28 AM

Earthquake hits off Hawaii's coast - CNN.com

Earthquake hits off Hawaii's coast

March 9, 2010 10:43 a.m. EST

A 4.4-magnitude earthquake struck Hawaii Monday evening.

(CNN) -- A 4.4-magnitude earthquake struck Hawaii on Monday evening, according to the U.S. Geological Survey.
The quake struck about 6:30 p.m. (11:30 p.m. ET) and was 19.3 miles (31.1 km) deep. The epicenter was 13 miles (20 km) southwest of the coastal region of Laupahoehoe and 189 miles (304 km) east of Honolulu, the USGS said.
There were no immediate reports of damage or injuries.
Old 03-12-2010, 01:57 AM

Chile Struck by 7.3 and 7.2M Aftershocks Fire Earth

Chile Struck by 7.3 and 7.2M Aftershocks

Posted by feww on March 12, 2010
7.3M and 7.2M Aftershocks Rattle Chile

Two powerful shocks measuring 7.3M and 7.2M and a dozen other aftershocks strike LIBERTADOR O HIGGINS, CHILE

Both aftershock struck at a depth of about 20km, some 5 km apart, approximately 145 km (90 miles) SW of SANTIAGO, Chile
The swarm also included two strong shocks measuring 6.2Mw and 6.0Mw respectively.
Details of Aftershock Measuring 7.3Mw

GFZ Potsdam – Earthquake Bulletin
Region: Near Coast of Central Chile
Time: 2010-03-11 14:39:46.4 UTC
Magnitude: 7.3
Epicenter: 71.78W 34.17S
Depth: 20 km

EQ Location Map. Click image to enlarge.
Helmholtz-Zentrum Potsdam Deutsches GeoForschungsZentrum – GFZ
Distances (USGS)
  • 110 km (70 miles) W of Rancagua, Chile
  • 130 km (80 miles) N of Talca, Chile
  • 140 km (85 miles) SSW of Valparaiso, Chile
  • 145 km (90 miles) SW of SANTIAGO, Chile
Details of Aftershock Measuring 7.2Mw

GFZ Potsdam – Earthquake Bulletin
Region: Near Coast of Central Chile
Time: 2010-03-11 14:55:28.5 UTC
Magnitude: 7.2
Epicenter: 71.90W 34.25S
Depth: 20 km

EQ Location Map. Click image to enlarge. [The two shocks occurred about 5km apart.]
Helmholtz-Zentrum Potsdam Deutsches GeoForschungsZentrum – GFZ
Distances (USGS)
  • 100 km (65 miles) W of Rancagua, Chile
  • 130 km (80 miles) N of Talca, Chile
  • 140 km (85 miles) S of Valparaiso, Chile
  • 140 km (90 miles) SW of SANTIAGO, Chile
Tsunami Evaluation:

Tsunami Information Statements issued by NOAA/NWS/West Coast and Alaska Tsunami Warning Center and PACIFIC TSUNAMI WARNING CENTER/NOAA/NWS said:
A strong earthquake has occurred, but a tsunami IS NOT expected along the California, Oregon, Washington, British Columbia, or Alaska coast. NO tsunami warning, watch or advisory is in effect for these areas.
Based on the earthquake magnitude and historic tsunami records, a damaging tsunami IS NOT expected along the California, Oregon, Washington, British Columbia, and Alaska coasts. At coastal locations which have experienced strong ground shaking, local tsunamis are possible due to underwater landslides.
Related Links:
Old 03-12-2010, 02:13 AM

The main HAARP (High Frequency Active Auroral Research Program) in the US is located in Alaska.

I don't know if there are any other HAARP sites within the remaining states.

Fahrenheit states that Obama took out two HAARP sites.

One in Chile and one in Taiwan.

I just need to know.

How did Obama take these two sites out?

What did he do?

Blow them up?

Is HAARP the same as SCALAR weaponry and if so, why did Chile experience two more earthquakes after Obama took out the HAARP site in Chile?

People.

I'm here to learn.

I'm willing to work with you, but you've got to work with me, too.

I respectfully request answers to my questions.

If you can't answer them, we will have to ascertain that what you have presented is false.
Old 03-16-2010, 02:16 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueAngel View Post
The main HAARP (High Frequency Active Auroral Research Program) in the US is located in Alaska.

I don't know if there are any other HAARP sites within the remaining states.

Fahrenheit states that Obama took out two HAARP sites.

One in Chile and one in Taiwan.

I just need to know.

How did Obama take these two sites out?

What did he do?

Blow them up?

Is HAARP the same as SCALAR weaponry and if so, why did Chile experience two more earthquakes after Obama took out the HAARP site in Chile?

People.

I'm here to learn.

I'm willing to work with you, but you've got to work with me, too.

I respectfully request answers to my questions.

If you can't answer them, we will have to ascertain that what you have presented is false.

OK, I have some answers now, but let me put a few more pieces of the puzzle together. I think it would be better to start an entirely new thread, so look for it in the near future.

Sincerely,
Fahrenheit 912
Old 03-16-2010, 08:30 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fahrenheit 912 View Post
OK, I have some answers now, but let me put a few more pieces of the puzzle together. I think it would be better to start an entirely new thread, so look for it in the near future.

Sincerely,
Fahrenheit 912
You told me in a PM that OBAMA took out the HAARP sites in Chile and Taiwan.

I asked you, on this thread, in response to your PM to me, how on earth you would know that Obama took these sites out; how he took them out and you show up, how many days later, informing the forum that you'll answer my questions in a new thread in the near future.

Oh, please.

You, obviously, can't answer my questions on the relevant thread in present time, so don't even bother with a "future" new thread.

Do you think we're stupid?

We're not.

You do understand that you have now caused yourself to lose all credibility, don't you?

That is, if you had any credibility to begin with.

But, hey, don't let that stop you.

WE look forward to that new thread.

With sincerest regards,
BlueAngel

P.S. Do you think that if you sign your posts with the salutation sincerely that this somehow makes you appear to be sincere?

Last edited by BlueAngel : 03-17-2010 at 01:41 AM.