Go Back   Club Conspiracy Forums > Club Conspiracy Community > Club Conspiracy Website Support Forum
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 08-06-2009, 02:44 PM

Default Eli Rook and the Assimilation Dossier

Spam mail came to me from this guy, Eli Rook, through this site inviting me to buy his book on NWO crap for $100.00. Please tell him to stop sending spam mail throught thuis system.

Old 08-07-2009, 01:22 PM

Default Re: Eli Rook and the Assimilation Dossier

Hi there,

I checked for the user Eli Rook, but there isnt anyone by that name on the forum. do you still have the email? if so, can you let me have a copy?

susie@crowdgather.com

that way if he has a user name etc in it, i'll check for it. but unfortunately, there isnt an Eli Rook.

kind regards

susie
Old 08-11-2009, 07:07 AM

Other forums get spam from this guy too: Spam being sent to our members - PLEASE READ! - David Icke's Official Forums

I've gotten the spam from:
Club Conspiracy Forums - View Profile: meforfunok1
Old 08-11-2009, 12:38 PM

hi there

thanks for the heads up on these. regarding the eli guy, id need to know the user name he's using on here before i can ban him, but ive banned the other one that you said was a spammer.

hope this helps

susie
Old 08-11-2009, 01:48 PM

Hi.

Yeah, I've gotten the same email from meforfunok1 and windrider. The last one who is banned already...
Old 09-06-2009, 03:19 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by TrondH View Post
Hi.

Yeah, I've gotten the same email from meforfunok1 and windrider. The last one who is banned already...
Same here, ofcourse the contents of the mail are decidedly paranoid enough to invoke my undying disinterest. I didnt even click that link...you never know if it would open you up to viruses.
And the eli rook charachter is going around for a while now, people are all on to him...
Old 11-03-2009, 06:34 AM

Thumbs down Re: Giacomo from Slovakia for 652 times

Quote:
Originally Posted by Enehelymn View Post
Do you come up with yourself renting a a mountain rent movies online download? Whenever the brand-new released movies whip the theaters, numberless people turn up themselves sitting in forthright of the notable shelter with a tub of popcorn in their lap and buy movies online cargo of rake-off rich gone from their wallet. The prices we pay to keep an eye on a new discharge blockbuster has gotten free of disburse a deliver (or is that into public notice of purse). The Hollywood screen sedulousness is an enormous area and the talkie producers are more than complaisant to download tv shows directly millions of dollars making movies because they positive that motion picture lovers like ourselves are acquiescent to cough up their hard earned coins to raquel welch latest movies the silver screen theater and shield their film. If we don't fork during our liquidate at the flick picture show theater the flick picture show moguls bear a back-up plan. Can you is divx movies lega.
Why do spammers even try? And in such bad english...all I can say is, f**ck off, c*nt!
Ity seems this site is under attack of senseless crapola idiots...
Old 11-03-2009, 09:00 AM

Default Re: Giacomo from Slovakia for 652 times

I was spammed by him too. I took the time to check him out and got two of his e-books for free.

My piece of advice after giving him the benefit of the doubt : stay away from him. His information is confusing, disinformative and pretty much a waste of time.
Old 03-10-2010, 03:52 AM

This guy has flooded many internet forums and is banned from most of them for spamming. If anyone can provide his IP Address, I would greatly appreciate it. I intend to rectify this situation, and will continue my efforts to include others performing similar acts. If you think you can help, please email me directly at the address provided at the end of this post.

Also: Obviously this same individual goes by meforfunok1, meforfunok2, because he is lazy, a POS, and on-top-of-it-all is getting paid for this behavior. I will try my best to rectify those paying him as well!

HamNEgga@AOL.com
Old 03-12-2010, 12:16 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by mcurran View Post
This guy has flooded many internet forums and is banned from most of them for spamming. If anyone can provide his IP Address, I would greatly appreciate it. I intend to rectify this situation, and will continue my efforts to include others performing similar acts. If you think you can help, please email me directly at the address provided at the end of this post.

Also: Obviously this same individual goes by meforfunok1, meforfunok2, because he is lazy, a POS, and on-top-of-it-all is getting paid for this behavior. I will try my best to rectify those paying him as well!

HamNEgga@AOL.com
Why should anyone who has access to this person's IP address provide it to you and, if they do, how would this allow you to recitify the situation?

Last edited by BlueAngel : 03-12-2010 at 12:21 AM.