Go Back   Club Conspiracy Forums > General Conspiracy Discussion > General Conspiracy Discussion
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 09-14-2005, 10:30 PM

Default Who will be the first to confront the menace of America?

Assuming that the illuminati is running the same script of WWII, how do you propose the "Allies" will respond to the American Nazi empire in the Final Act?

Do you think they'll storm the US a la Normandy style? Will we have a Fortress America? Who will be on the 'good guys' side, and how will this play out exactly in this last and truly WORLD WAR??

:-x

--Andrew Carnegie
Old 09-14-2005, 10:35 PM

Default Re: Who will be the first to confront the menace of America?

World War III is the final act. The final curtain.

And, so, the time is near....

There is a song to this effect.

Was it Sinatra??
Old 09-14-2005, 10:41 PM

Sorry, wandered off there!!

Will we be taken over by foreign forces?

Seems they've set the stage.

Made us ripe for the pickin'.

Made us weak.

Disgraced us as a nation!

Left us unprotected on 911 and Katrina.

Seems we're an easy target for INVASION!!
Old 09-15-2005, 04:53 AM

Quote:
Assuming that the illuminati is running the same script of WWII, how do you propose the "Allies" will respond to the American Nazi empire in the Final Act?
As I have stated on a previous thread, i believe the plan will not completely follow the WWII script. The U. S. will be destabilized from within by economic collapse, racial conflicts, etc. The neoconservative warhawk faction will continue to commit acts of overt military aggression against the rest of the world to retain their power base. This will finally provide an incentive for a mulitateral action against the U. S. by a global coalition. At that time we will be invaded by occupiers, yes, but they will do so under the guise of being "saviors" who intend to rescue Americans from their oppressive government. Just as in Nazi Germany and Communist Russia, certain elements within the general populace and political hierarchy will be exposed and scapegoated. Everyone else will be assimilated into the one world Satanic theocracy and receive the "mark of the beast", i. e., electronic tracking and cashless society.
I believe the Illuminati are always learning from previous experience (hence the trial runs of previous world wars). They tinker and refine their plans to eliminate past mistakes. IMO, Hitler and Stalin were both too dangerous to be recreated on a large scale, and the Illuminati won't repeat that mistake. This will be a much more controlled takeover.
Old 09-15-2005, 06:19 AM

I don't personally see any culmination designed for a "world war".

Rather squirmishes which don't upset the economic order too greatly.

Most of the international treasuries are partially hedged with the American dollar to aid in stabilising theirs, and the world economy. Though nations and cultures do have a degree of seperation, economic theory is shared by all.

It's a complicated system of treaty, agreements, and trade systems very much intertwined to a point that any major conflict would threaten to plunge the combined world into the dark ages.

It's much like the rules of engagement Colonial Britain utilized, and expected it's enemies to utilize in shared chivalry on the battlefield.

Ironically, what Bin Laden and his supposed crew of mischief makers didn't follow for September 11th. You can wax theoretical about the "true" inner forces at work on that one, but for hard evidence, one merely look at the global insurance companies which hiked insurance premiums in every nation-state the world over.

There was no recourse but English contempt and French admiration when colonial minutemen did the same behind shrubs and trees.

Motivations may have been different, and if you believe the history books, idealistic.. But in the end, the colonials quickly rejoined the rules of engagement towards the end of the Revolutionary War.

I see disinformation, spin doctoring, and economic agreements as the armies of any major revolution, and the battlefield being the world trade markets.

As petroleum, crops, and technology gains become scarcer, then we might see nations break away from individual treaties, and agreements in a selective fashion, causing international discourse and ultimately making themselves into world lepers with a welcome landscape for spurn or invasion due to whatever guise.

It is merely my outlook or opinion on the matter and not fact by any stretch of the imagination, but I can't envision some ultimate showdown unless the whole world economic system has it's intrusive hand forced in a showdown.

That may happen with just one rogue act of defiance which changes the landscape beyond recognition... something widespread and deadly, or proliferating in arms, but idealism will be the culprit, and psychology will be the weapon.

To me, offering theories up now is much like playing the Nostradamus lottery. Mostly miss in hit and miss.

But I do know how people cling to boats on the waters when they float, and erupt into mass panic and leaping inhumane acts when the boat is sinking.

How supermarkets could easily sell generic barbecue lighter fluid, and petrol stations water in a moment of hysteria. Anyone who has ever lived in a Northern climate during a 2 week long envisioned blizzard need only look at their neighbor's actions and their own to see what is ultimately possible.

But these events are small, managed to a degree, and the coping mechanisms are in place to prevent unilateral community destruction.

A world war would take so much calamity, so much bad luck and alterior intentions, so much death and change of our residential habits and creature comforts, and all against the world agreements between nations to render stability a lose-lose situation for all and sundry, that a world war we can see would actually be the last parting shot in a war that's been quietly fought for generations before us.

I see us here as the defeated. Writing on a message board, convinced of our theories and thoughts, yet with no unity in basics... we're boats floating off into the pale blue yonder, occasionally bumping into each other and sharing a meal or two in seafaring fashion.

Such is theory when you have no hard facts and like me, rely upon suspicions. Above all else, I know that one day either in my lifetime, or my son's lifetime, we'll wake up and see the end result of prolonged strife. There will be no warning, just suffering in store.

Until then, I figure life is worth living and living to the best of abilities. I hope that my parents did their best to ensure I can cope, and that I've done my best to guarantee my son can as well.

Hope that makes sense to those reading.

Nex
Old 09-15-2005, 07:37 AM

NEX...not so. They are as predictable as a fox near a hen house.

I have been consistent for two years as have others...on this site FREEMAN and I agree in principal.

There will be NO swarming of the beaches off California...the point of Bush is to make the public accept the "Blue Hats" prevelant in the Pentagon. "Blue Hats" that have been co-operating with foreign troops for years.

Once the U.S economy is collapsed you will see troops on the street..American as first. Once Hillary is in we will see more foreign troops brought in and a reinvigoration of the U.N. Throw in limited nuke strikes by the Neo-Cons before the big bow out. Dont forget virus outbreaks through Asia.

This will show once and for all that the multi lateral U.N is the prefered method of government and world affairs...and that religion is a dangerous thing.

The moves will be gradual. Undoubtably the break up of the Middle East will be paramount...Bush will have done the dirty work...Europe can move in under the U.N with Israel threatening one and all.

None of the police state apparatus will be removed by the Left and the ministry of love...but we'll all be breathing a great big sigh of relief that that evil "Christian Fundamentalist Fascist" Bush is gone.

If the NWO program is resisted to to great an extent...they will wipe out 2/3rds of the Earth. The vast bunker systems have been built and plans are in place.

Chernobyl has shown that the land recovers quickly and background radiation drops significantly after 10 years.

"They" want to finish this once and for all.

The key is "they" must have the high moral ground. The catastrophe must show that human beings are irrational beasts and only a STRONG One World Government with enforcement powers for complete disarmament is the answer.

That is OUR role. To make sure as many people as possible know the plan and who to blame should they be silly enough to attempt to follow it through.
Old 09-15-2005, 07:58 AM

The only way that the US could be out of the game would be after some really catastrophic event, like a nuclear attack from Russia or the explosion of the Yellostone park volcanic caldera.

Having been in contact for 20 years with the country and having lived there, I am absolutely sure that there will be no take over of the US by foreign troups without a calamity. Never. What may happen is a new government with a globalist like SHillary in coomand, a withdraw from Iraq, a cooperation with the UN in international disputes. I believe that even a small war because of Taiwan or Korea. But invasion of the US? It is impossible. The country, to start with, is too large. The population too patriotic. The army the best in the world. No way.
Unless they are invading radioactive wasteland.

In a Christian perspective, I believe the US is commercial babylon, which will be doing business ok when its time comes. I believe there will be a pre-emptive strike from Russia so the Gog Magog war (invasion of the Middle East by Russia and allies, followed by Russia's downfall) may start. But then, we will be far into the Tribulation, maybe with the US withdrawn from the international scene, maybe with a depression, who knows. AntiChrist and Europe will be on the stoplight.
Old 09-15-2005, 08:12 AM

With all due respect, True Believer, I don't see it as you do.

Even those in western power have a fragmented, seldom unilateral combined view on things.

It's about manipulation one all levels... public servants, and private citizens.

It's easy to formulate an "us and against them" mantra, but very dangerous in that it doesn't account for the same parameters such as family, friends, upbringing, and such we all share as human beings.

I prefer to look upon my fellow humans individually on a case by case basis and gauge their goodness or lack of, according to how I've been raised and conditioned by experience.

I don't believe Hillary Clinton, nor George W. Bush are evil in the sense of full on malice or devilish tendencies.

They merely have a view point, especially tempered by the environment of their offices and advisors.

Someone is obviously wrong, and it may be all of us by the same stroke of historical painting many text books into the future.

Take for instance, Abraham Lincoln suspending the free speech of the people in a time of civil unrest, or outlining a liberating doctrine for slavery in all the states minus the Northern ones.

Was he wrong? I think so. Was it corrected? With time, I believe it has been. Still, many people hold him in such high esteem that my mind boggles. He was a president in a time of civil disobedience, and acted along the lines of "the end justifies the means". He did what he thought to be correct.... and changed the landscape of Northern versus Southern economics and disenfranchisement.

Look at where Davey Crockett died...a mexican prison after being tortured alongside Bowie and Travis to see what the history books and Disney presents it's young apt students.

What about George Washington's affiliation with the Masons, and the numerous "strategic mistakes" on the colonial battlefields and wilderness expanses? How can three couriers not get through to route a colonial army set to self destruct on it's own? Especially in such an important battlefield...

I disagree with your black and white mentality. Black and white makes it easier to mobilize against a percieved threat, but historically, most threats have been so grey as to render the motives hearsay and conjecture.

You may be 100 percent right on any given statement or theory. But can you prove it?

If you can, you're not of this earth.

(again, I say this with the utmost respect for your contrary belief system as it's your beliefs, and I mean no intention of ill will or harm for discussing it with you in a situation of debate and higher learning.)
Old 09-15-2005, 08:57 AM

Quote:
The key is "they" must have the high moral ground. The catastrophe must show that human beings are irrational beasts and only a STRONG One World Government with enforcement powers for complete disarmament is the answer.

That is OUR role. To make sure as many people as possible know the plan and who to blame should they be silly enough to attempt to follow it through.
YES! YES! YES!
That is what we must be looking for, as a true sign. As the Bible says, when the very elect are deceived by the forces of evil who come disguised as wolves in sheep's clothing.

Nexuseuss, I wish I could share your optimism and your trust in human nature however flawed, but when I see clues like the Rothschilds attempting to corner both the oil and precious metals markets, I can only suspect a huge economic disruption in the near future. If you plan to crash the world's most dominant currecy, then it follows that you would want to be certain that you control whatever collateral standards can be utilized to back up an alternative currency.
And you're right, none of us has a crystal ball. As the Bible says, no one knows the exact time and hour of these events. But as Jesus foretold, the signs of the times will presage the evil about to unfold.
As far as George Washington, the Masons and the Revolutionary War, I would suggest you do a bit more research re the Red Lodge infiltration of the Illuminati and their role in the American revolution. Only too late did Washington himself realize he had been "had" by this scheme.
Old 09-15-2005, 09:46 AM

Freeman, while I read with open eyes what you have to say, I feel it clouded in rampant suspicion to render it overly informed paranoia.

There is no hard text nor autobiography to render your comments about Washington absolutely true to form.

You're making stabs in the dark, and although some stabs would by pure ratio of mathematics be true, the overwhelming lack of historical hard information rather than conjecture readily shows that theory is no basis for calling suspicion fact.

It's one thing to take into account how three couriers didn't make it through only semi hostile territory to route a weakened colonial army, and a totally different premise to suggest that this one fact, coupled with other historical disparities was part of a grand unified scheme mounted by a secret society with such ties that they could supercede the lines of battle, economics, and continental divides.

My personal theory is that both sides of Masonry had become sick of fighting their brethren, as evidenced by the white flags on the battlefields for cross army meetings at nightfall. And attrition did the rest to drive both forces far apart until 1812.

Do I have proof of this? No, just theory based on the events recorded.

Even if I felt these events weren't open to other interpretation, by no stretch of the imagination, could I loop together another 200 odd plus years of world history to cement a black and white historical war between two set factions with set objectives.

One merely has to look at the Mason lodges the world over to see what a once clandestine movement has turned into.... a bunch of beer drinking pseudo Elk's- Kiwanis clubbers...

Or the Order of the Arrow has become to the BSA...

I apologize, but I feel you are making mountains out of mole hills.

The nature of power and collective unilateral power is the culprit, not any one faction, nor it's acts.

My optimism extends into the belief that people aren't intrinsically bad by nature, and when pushed to stand and deliver, many will do so for their beliefs though others will to a lesser extent refute their obligations to humanity.

It's much like judging whether the glass is half full or half empty.