Go Back   Club Conspiracy Forums > General Conspiracy Discussion > Opinions
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 03-12-2010, 02:37 PM
Banned

Default Help...I Want a Body Change

I am doomed and trapped in this body. I wish they could transfer my brain into a younger body.

My life is over. Please let me die, I can't live like this. I am trapped in this aging body.

My only hope is to either go insane or find a miracle. At this point, insanity seems like a haven. It actually makes sense..insanity may be sanity in a world of madness and lunacy. At the worst I would be locked in an asylum where I could live in my own world, safe from your malignant laughter and the mechanical demonic marionettes, freaks, evil clowns, sadists and maniacs living outside here.
I wish you could see it from my eyes. You are so sick..you smile at me like Great Whites. Your eyes are soulless, and when you laugh it sound like Hell has opened up and the damned are screaming in agony. I find that everywhere I look, their is a silent demonic laugh that rolls in the background and is all the more sinister for it's silence. That is what is so eery..I could deal with noise, but this evil is so profound it booms to the bone in a bone deep malignancy.
Am I the last living person alive? It bothers me that if a man wants to be a woman they can give him surgery and hormones and whala! He is now a she. But for me there is no hope. My brain wasn't meant to inhabit this body nor my soul. This thing you call adulthood is a madness I can't wrap my head around. I envy the insane..at least they can flee this Hell you all have created. If only I would become insane and could flee into an autistic world of fantasy I would be safe from you all. Alas, insanity hasn't come yet.
Sometimes I wish I could swallow a thousand hits of L.S.D . Then I would be safe in my own little inner world. I hater yours. I don't understand why you don't all just decide to commit suicide and escape this Hell. Why do you choose this reality? Are you so used to this Hell you call life? Or have you forgotten how good it used to be?
Suicide makes a lot more sense, if you think about it.

Old 03-12-2010, 02:44 PM

Default Re: Help...I Want a Body Change

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Poet View Post
I am doomed and trapped in this body. I wish they could transfer my brain into a younger body.

My life is over. Please let me die, I can't live like this. I am trapped in this aging body.

My only hope is to either go insane or find a miracle. At this point, insanity seems like a haven. It actually makes sense..insanity may be sanity in a world of madness and lunacy. At the worst I would be locked in an asylum where I could live in my own world, safe from your malignant laughter and the mechanical demonic marionettes, freaks, evil clowns, sadists and maniacs living outside here.
I wish you could see it from my eyes. You are so sick..you smile at me like Great Whites. Your eyes are soulless, and when you laugh it sound like Hell has opened up and the damned are screaming in agony. I find that everywhere I look, their is a silent demonic laugh that rolls in the background and is all the more sinister for it's silence. That is what is so eery..I could deal with noise, but this evil is so profound it booms to the bone in a bone deep malignancy.
Am I the last living person alive? It bothers me that if a man wants to be a woman they can give him surgery and hormones and whala! He is now a she. But for me there is no hope. My brain wasn't meant to inhabit this body nor my soul. This thing you call adulthood is a madness I can't wrap my head around. I envy the insane..at least they can flee this Hell you all have created. If only I would become insane and could flee into an autistic world of fantasy I would be safe from you all. Alas, insanity hasn't come yet.
Sometimes I wish I could swallow a thousand hits of L.S.D . Then I would be safe in my own little inner world. I hater yours. I don't understand why you don't all just decide to commit suicide and escape this Hell. Why do you choose this reality? Are you so used to this Hell you call life? Or have you forgotten how good it used to be?
You suggest that WE all commit suicide, yet you are the one who is begging to die.

Old 03-12-2010, 03:12 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueAngel View Post
You suggest that WE all commit suicide, yet you are the one who is begging to die.

Yes.. all is lost. It only makes sense. You are all trapped..there is no escape for you, everyday you live in this Godless world damns your soul all the more. There is no God, no hope and no means of escape. Life, as you know it, is utterly meaningless, pointless and futile.
The only intelligent response is suicide. Since you can never hope to regain your soul, and therefore be anything but a mechanical marionette, by living you are choosing to live a mechanical life.,,In essensce, you ARE DEAD, yet you haven't the courage to embrace the fact and go all the way.
So yes, let us all commit suicide. Adulthood is a horror, an evil if there was a God He never meant us to experience. We should have died when our hearts died..so body and soul would die simultaneously and not leave us in these mechanical zombie marionette life. But we are gutless cowards and we futiley thought we might discover meaning in a meaningless, evil world. We fooled ourselves untill we got so addicted to our zombieism, that we no longer had the strength to kill ourselves.
I know you want to be free. I want to be free. We must accept that adulthood is Hell, society is insane and we are daily becoming more soulless and our lives more pointless. I want you to help me become free , at the very least. I know..I am a selfish bastard, I should offer you the gift of death as well so you could escape. But you aren;t ready to face the horror you live everyday nor are you sensetive enough yet to fully comprehend the unspeakable horrific terror this existence is.
Paradoxically, suicide is the only means to our salvation. To live is to be damned more everyday. To lay down the body and die is to be saved from this horror.
Old 03-12-2010, 03:21 PM

Quote:
Yes.. all is lost. It only makes sense. You are all trapped..there is no escape for you, everyday you live in this Godless world damns your soul all the more. There is no God, no hope and no means of escape. Life, as you know it, is utterly meaningless, pointless and futile.
The only intelligent response is suicide. Since you can never hope to regain your soul, and therefore be anything but a mechanical marionette, by living you are choosing to live a mechanical life.,,In essensce, you ARE DEAD, yet you haven't the courage to embrace the fact and go all the way.
So yes, let us all commit suicide. Adulthood is a horror, an evil if there was a God He never meant us to experience. We should have died when our hearts died..so body and soul would die simultaneously and not leave us in these mechanical zombie marionette life. But we are gutless cowards and we futiley thought we might discover meaning in a meaningless, evil world. We fooled ourselves untill we got so addicted to our zombieism, that we no longer had the strength to kill ourselves.
I know you want to be free. I want to be free. We must accept that adulthood is Hell, society is insane and we are daily becoming more soulless and our lives more pointless. I want you to help me become free , at the very least. I know..I am a selfish bastard, I should offer you the gift of death as well so you could escape. But you aren;t ready to face the horror you live everyday nor are you sensetive enough yet to fully comprehend the unspeakable horrific terror this existence is.
Paradoxically, suicide is the only means to our salvation. To live is to be damned more everyday. To lay down the body and die is to be saved from this horror.
You might not consider yourself to be free, but you can't speak for the rest of us.

As I said, you are the one who has expressed an interest in dying, yet you come here suggesting that WE all commit suicide.

I suggest that you seek professional help.

This thread will most likely be deleted.
Old 03-12-2010, 03:41 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueAngel View Post
You might not consider yourself to be free, but you can't speak for the rest of us.

As I said, you are the one who has expressed an interest in dying, yet you come here suggesting that WE all commit suicide.

I suggest that you seek professional help.

This thread will most likely be deleted.
But why..Does the truth frighten you? I see an intelligent woman staring into the awful maw of reality and being repulse by what she sees.
Don't you see we are living freakish lives. It used to be that people died early and were saved from this. Now millions are condemned to live futile lives. I can understand why you are afraid..the truth is often frightening. It is normal to blind one's self to the truth and prefer to avoid it.
As for proffessional help, that's for people who have a problem. I am unfortunate in that I do not have one..I see with my poetic vision the essensce of the truth and communicate with my visionary ability. You are too rationalistic-just what they want you to be. Society, it seems, has reduced you to a sophisticated computer or robot that is numbed out. That is why societ is mechanical marionetes-they are no longer human.
Human beings that feel are damned in this Industrial society. They become just another machine-unfeeling, addicted to machine logic and living a machine life. My point is you are not a machine. Somewhere you became confused to the truth of that. Your logic is shallow, a resulkt of computer or robot think.
All the collective robots that make up America has reduced the world to an assembly line of machines begetting machines, marching sightlessly like robots. Open your heart and shut off your computer brain and free yourself before it is too late!
Old 03-12-2010, 04:25 PM

Quote:
But why..Does the truth frighten you? I see an intelligent woman staring into the awful maw of reality and being repulse by what she sees.
Don't you see we are living freakish lives. It used to be that people died early and were saved from this. Now millions are condemned to live futile lives. I can understand why you are afraid..the truth is often frightening. It is normal to blind one's self to the truth and prefer to avoid it.
As for proffessional help, that's for people who have a problem. I am unfortunate in that I do not have one..I see with my poetic vision the essensce of the truth and communicate with my visionary ability. You are too rationalistic-just what they want you to be. Society, it seems, has reduced you to a sophisticated computer or robot that is numbed out. That is why societ is mechanical marionetes-they are no longer human.
Human beings that feel are damned in this Industrial society. They become just another machine-unfeeling, addicted to machine logic and living a machine life. My point is you are not a machine. Somewhere you became confused to the truth of that. Your logic is shallow, a resulkt of computer or robot think.
All the collective robots that make up America has reduced the world to an assembly line of machines begetting machines, marching sightlessly like robots. Open your heart and shut off your computer brain and free yourself before it is too late!
Thanks for your unsolicited opinion of me, but other than saying I am an intelligent woman, you would be wrong.
Old 03-12-2010, 05:51 PM
Banned

You appear to be "expressing"
for an answer in an
epedient way.

Long term solution(s) for
your "comprehending" state
may very well suit you better.

Try relating - yourself - to - yourself.
In the face of - whatever(?) - reality you see.
Think long term - result-wise.

Answers are not "really", in today.
Old 03-13-2010, 07:23 AM

I think laying dead is an excellent step in looking up, not unless you're the type to be cremated...then it's a bit fragmented.

Another excellent practice is to lay on the ground and stare at the sky. You'd be suprised at the number of insects and animals will worry and trodden over you to understand or nibble.

Too much knowledge is futile. Be dead, poet, and have a cup of coffee at your wake.
Old 03-13-2010, 12:49 PM

Quote:

talk it over with a doctor thats what you want isent it. to tell somone. tell a doc they are pros.. not us souleless dont cares
Old 03-13-2010, 01:39 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by kerry View Post
talk it over with a doctor thats what you want isent it. to tell somone. tell a doc they are pros.. not us souleless dont cares
Speak for yourself kerry.

Not everyone sees - okay fine
in the established world around.